Titus Plays Xcom 2

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #115 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:09 am

Post by ActionDan »

My Pic from Wraith's LP of XCOM is the first on the page [warning: lots and lots of images]http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... &start=350

I survived and even have a short epilogue:
"Major ActionDan was very unsatisfied with the pay earned during his time in X-COM. After the Alien War, he opened a toy company in New York City that released products based on his very accurate, personal experiences during the war. The company quickly became extremely successful, and today is the foremost producer of alien-themed toys and other child-oriented media in the US and Europe."

If you're still in need of cannon fodder (or VIPs [dark or not], I don't mind popping up as a random scientist or assassination target) sign me up. I'd rather have less of a wide jawline and maybe a hair pattern that wasn't so slicked back but also ~ same length and color. I'd also prefer a deeper shade of green armor that doesn't look as weighty. Go with an American nationality and voice I guess... and had a headband. Black gun? I'll leave any other cosmetics up to your discretion

Good Luck!
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #120 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:56 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 119, Titus wrote:For this play through, I need a ranger to take over for tutorial ranger

This is good with me.

Call me Stabby McStabberson
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in

Return to “The Arcade”