Nintendo Switch hype thread

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #34 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:15 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I can plug GBA games and DS games into my 3DS without problems. Why can't I do the same with this?
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #326 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I've been playing Stardew Valley, trying to figure things out with minimal looking things up, but I'm getting confused trying to work the controls. It feels like the game was really meant to be played with a mouse.
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #335 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I bought Breath of the Wild when I got my Switch, but I haven't really played it. It seems like the kind of game I'd want to devote a day to, and I haven't had that time. And I won't buy Mario Odyssey until I finish BotW first.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #353 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Well, if the concept of uploading information to the internet can be patented and the concept of using a mouse pointer can be patented, I don't see why built in portability in a console can't be.

Return to “The Arcade”