The Elder Scrolls Thread

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games (board, card, video, we're not picky). Playing such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor

Post Post #25  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:17 pm

In post 23, Nero Cain wrote:Do you have Steam?

i do but my laptop isn't awesome
Lying is a skill like any other. To maintain a level of excellence you must practice constantly.
ETL's GTKAS Tell me a story! Play MINECRAFT with me!
ETL BE NICE TO PEOPLE

EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor

Post Post #26  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:17 pm

In post 24, Porochaz wrote:I've been playing skyrim a lot recently for the first time. I started on my laptop but got bored after having to find a necklace in a river for a long time but got the remastered one on my desktop amd it's playing slightly nicer now.

:lol: poor narfi
Lying is a skill like any other. To maintain a level of excellence you must practice constantly.
ETL BE NICE TO PEOPLE

Porochaz
Oh, Prozac

Pronoun: He

Post Post #27  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:00 pm

The fact that eventually I will have to kill him makes me sad. It was an annoying quest but I formed an attachment to the poor bugger.

Nero Cain
Survivor

Post Post #28  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:22 pm

What is the difference between the normal Skyrim and the remastered? More content?
Show

Hanasawa
Goon

Pronoun: She

Post Post #29  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:51 am

Pretty much nothing.

Honestly, just use the normal Skyrim with all DLC. There's way more mods for it...don't be like me.
"It hurts to have control over anything. I'd rather be a leaf in the wind."
Call me Lily instead. Avatar is Bellossom from Pokemon! drawn by Ether.
Espeonage (08:39) - lily is happy = everything is good with the world

EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor

Post Post #30  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:17 am

In post 27, Porochaz wrote:The fact that eventually I will have to kill him makes me sad. It was an annoying quest but I formed an attachment to the poor bugger.

definitely, me too. i didn't want to complete that but i wanted the horse. but with the dawn guard add on you can get the summoned horse which is better. so i never did it :mrgreen:
ETL BE NICE TO PEOPLE

EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor

Post Post #31  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:18 am

In post 28, Nero Cain wrote:What is the difference between the normal Skyrim and the remastered? More content?

just updated graphics and bug fixes plus it comes with all dlc and modding for consoles. i believe there are some added dialogue and radiant quests too maybe but i'm not sure about that exactly
ETL BE NICE TO PEOPLE

CooLDoG
Wanker

Post Post #32  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:44 am

In post 29, Hanasawa wrote:Pretty much nothing.

Honestly, just use the normal Skyrim with all DLC. There's way more mods for it...don't be like me.

apparently it has something to do with ram overhead that scripts use or something along those lines.
after a wank.

Nero Cain
Survivor

Post Post #33  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:23 pm

I just wanted to say that the animations for a one-handed sword are so much better than an axe.
Show

PeregrineV
Best Performance: Town
Best Performance: Town

Post Post #34  (ISO)  » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:50 pm

Still only playing Oblivion, but it's starting to feel a little grindy. Need to shut down some gates and continue main storyline, I guess.
I will have Limited Access on weekends.

Previous
[ + ]

Return to The Arcade