Team Fortress 2 - MafiaScum Edition COMING BACK MAYBE?

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:28 am

Post by PokerFace »

There is now a steam market you can use to market your items and crates. This is likly where my crates will go unless someone wants to offer me a trade for them soon

My current username on steam recently changed as I joined a clan on there so it is now <DT> DangerZone
My Steam Account name is nojkoor1584
likly easier to search for me via that account name

Feel free to friend and or play with me
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:41 am

Post by PokerFace »

...necro

have been playing this more than halo 4 as of late. been having lot of fun

Got rescue ranger. I have come to really like the eureka effect and so I have not really gotten alot of use out of the ranger. Rare moments exist where i can take wrangler, ranger, jag and put the sentry in some crazy place. Map patches usually prevents it. Much perfer the warping and upgrading of eureka effect

Have found stock sniper rifle to be best of the sniper rifles especially when I pair it with jarate and bushwacka. Jarate strengths my rifle enough that I don't need to rely on charging or the head shoting all the time. It practically gives me the advantages of the Bargain, Machina and the Sleeper all at once

Did alot of other loudout tweaking and switching. Think I got sweet spot found for each class based on my playstyle. having lots of fun with this game. Anyone wanting to play with me sometime is welcome to do it
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly

Return to “The Arcade”