Magic: The Gathering,GO TEAM MS!

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #7975 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:36 am

Post by InflatablePie »

well I pulled an Erebos and two Nightmare Shepard from the 2x Sealed and rewards I got to do, so let's do this

Spoiler: MonoB Devotion

sideboard is just a pile since I haven't really done Bo3 with this deck yet; I blame my recent purchase of Stardew Valley and also the sets been out for like a day [edit] cut the 3x Leylines for another Remorse and 2x Epic Downfall

anyway

4x Knight of the Ebon Legion - so I've seen some early monoB lists going Cat-Combo with the deck, and it's cute but also takes up 8 slots in the deck. wasn't running a one-drop for a while and found that it was just too slow, so it was this or Gutterbones. Gutterbones could be cute with its recursion but the Knight is just too strong a card just on its own.

3x Tymaret, 3x Yarok's Fenlurker - Tymaret is dope and I'd play 4 except you don't want too many copies stuck in your hand while he sits there gaining toughness. the Fenlurker has been medium but the pips kinda help and he usually gets a card off Ayara/Reaper, definitely don't want 4 though.

2x Drag to the Underworld, 4x Murderous Rider - Drag has been medium for me, but you want enough killspells in the deck, and it's usually costing BB which is fine. tempted to cut a Murderous Rider but that's probably wrong. not playing Eat to Extinction only because the 4-drop slot is heavy at the moment.

3x Ayara, 3x Midnight Reaper - in my defense of 3-ofs, some of these are legendary. for Reaper, I just couldn't find a cut to justify a fourth. either way, both of these are great card draw engines and have amazing synergy with our premier 4-drop:

1x Rankle, Master of Prankles - nah jk but this guy is too fun to cut from the 75 and sometimes really pulls his weight. I almost never want to see more than one though and he's easily cuttable in boarding

4x Nightmare Shepard - you had me at 4/4 Flier for 2BB. you can go off with Ayara or just smash in, or both. run four, this guy's great.

2x Erebos - this guy hasn't shown up a lot for me in games for some reason, thanks RNG, but you run at least one, right?

1x Deathless Knight - I don't know if this is good, but I'm trying it. Ayara, Gary, and attacking with our Lifelink Knights can trigger it, good against boardwipes, recurring chumpblocker in some long matchups... 4 pips of devotion, I can't not be tempted.

2x Cavalier of Knight - this deck wants some nice midgame threats and Gary is more of a finisher card here. I've been a fan of this card in certain RB Aggro matchups, and have been satisfied with its performance in the 75 so far here.

3x Gary - not playing four??
blasphemy
. but as much as you want to see Gary every game, I've won a few games without him, some games you lose because they can deal with your devotion and then you're just playing a 2/4, and you have enough card draw in the deck to see one per game. obviously two is gravy.

25 Land, 3x Castle, 1x Witch's Cottage - played with 24 for a while and got stuck on lands, you have so many various manasinks and card draw and awkward casting costs for lategame, and 25 feels right. trying out a third Castle cuz I haven't seen it with 2 (but also haven't needed it that often, to be fair) and thus am running just one Witch's Cottage. which has been fine, but I wouldn't run two with the third Castle due to awkward-mana-sequencing paranoia. Mobilized District/Blast Zone are tempting but again, don't wanna risk not being able to cast Ayara (or Underworld Dreams out the side)

still feeling out the list but this seems like a solid start for anyone wanting to try the deck
Last edited by InflatablePie on Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #7976 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Psyche »

any data sets potentially worth analyzing tied to MtG aside from say a database of existing cards?
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #7977 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by chamber »

There is a hall of famer, Frank Karsten, who was known as the numbers guy when I stopped paying attention to articles. Maybe you can look up some stuff from him for possible inspiration.
Taking a break from the site.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7978 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by Micc »

MTG Elo Project is pretty fascinating with respect to analyzing GP/PT results going back to 1998.
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #7979 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

Spoiler: monoB devotion notes from mid-Platinum
- still think Cat-Combo is a waste of slots for the deck and as long as Tymaret sticks around and you keep Ayara and/or Shep off the board I've won the mirror pretty handily
- speaking of Tymaret, think I'm still sticking with 3 but I can see an argument for the third in the sideboard.
- the deck actually has a solid matchup against Simic Ramp and is decent against Esper Manse/Control
- Cavalier of Night is great but I don't think I necessarily want two main so one's in the side. Rankle and Deathless Knight were cute but ultimately I wanted to make cuts for consistency
- changed most of the sideboard - Ugin and Lili were too pricey and Leylines aren't necessary
- Underworld Dreams is an amazing card, especially against monoB and Simic. good reprint.
- cut the Witch's Cottage even though I kinda still want one? considering a Field of Ruin or something but it's a slight nonbo with Ayara/Dreams
- mulligan tip - I'd rather ship a land back on six with 5 lands, than keep a two-lander, especially on the play. deck really wants to hit 4.

currently testing out 4x Fenlurkers and 3x Agonizing Remorse main, with a 4th Remorse in the side and cut Duress. the deck doesn't care much about the mana difference and exile is relevant with the gods/Cavalier of Thorns/various recursion abound. it basically just needs another early-mana play besides Knight/Fenlurker/Tymaret, and since I'm not running Cats my options are limited.

3x Noxious Grasp for Simic decks, 2x Underworld Dreams (3rd is tempting but not necessary), 2x Epic Downfall for Cavaliers/Gods/various death trigger creatures, 1x Cavalier for aggro/midrange/long games, 2x Massacre Girl/2x Legion's End for sweepers, and have two flex slots to work with from there - dunno what to run quite yet.

back to 24 lands as well since I've cut some 4-drops and 6s from the side, but perhaps that's wrong - I blame a slew of flood games including one where I double Castle Lochtwain'd three turns in a row and still couldn't draw answers. still iffy on 2 Erebos main, it's probably right but maybe I can cut one. Eat to Extinction might fit as a one-of since I trimmed a land and some 4-drops, gives a better g1 answer to Cavalier of Thorns/gods and I usually side out a Drag when I bring in Grasps/Downfalls anyway.

list if anyone wants, with the two flex SB slots missing (Duress, Ashiok, Regisaur, Spawn of Mayhem, maybe something like Sorin's Thirst for aggro):

Deck
4 Knight of the Ebon Legion (M20) 105
3 Tymaret, Chosen from Death (THB) 119
4 Yarok's Fenlurker (M20) 123
4 Murderous Rider (ELD) 97
4 Midnight Reaper (GRN) 77
3 Ayara, First of Locthwain (ELD) 75
1 Erebos, Bleak-Hearted (THB) 93
4 Nightmare Shepherd (THB) 108
3 Gray Merchant of Asphodel (THB) 99
1 Cavalier of Night (M20) 94
1 Drag to the Underworld (THB) 89
4 Agonizing Remorse (THB) 83
3 Castle Locthwain (ELD) 241
21 Swamp (ELD) 258

Sideboard
2 Epic Downfall (ELD) 85
2 Legion's End (M20) 106
3 Noxious Grasp (M20) 110
1 Massacre Girl (WAR) 99
1 Cavalier of Night (M20) 94
2 Underworld Dreams (THB) 121
2 Davriel, Rogue Shadowmage (WAR) 83
2 Pharika's Libation (THB) 111

[monday morning edit] running into a lot of UW Control but I still really don't like Duress as a sideboard option. 2x might be correct but I'm feeling stubborn on this one. this format feels defined by your turns 3 and 4, and I hate having completely-dead draws lategame with all the discard I'm already running. that said - I cut a Drag and Erebos main for another Midnight Reaper and moved the fourth
Thoughtseize
Remorse to the main, and cut a Massacre Girl since I never really want two tbh. The four flex slots are now 2x Davriel, for both control and grindy midrange games (curves nicely after t2 discard as well) and I think I'm gonna test 2x Pharika's Libation. general enchantment removal could be nifty and I fucking
hate
Dream Trawler.
[edit2] okay, 4th Midnight Reaper is a 25th land. Reaper's good against control and the mirror sure, but bad against Simic (your stuff gets blocked rather than die because they can't interact with your board as much; main win path here is through discard and devotion) and aggro.

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #7980 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

finally able to mostly craft something Esper

Spoiler: Esper Doom

the 3rd Temple of Silence should be a 4th Godless Shrine and could maybe use a third Oath of Kaya or second Elspeth Conquers Death or a Shatter the Sky over Time Wipe but I'm out of rare wildcards for a bit. think 2 Dance is fine but could maybe go up to 3.

Ashiok's been great as an alternate wincon with the single ECD, trying a 1/1 split with a Narset and Kaya main and seconds in the side as each has incredibly good matchups, but I think those cards and the 3rd Devout Decree are flex slots depending on your 75. also maybe 3 Veto is fine but I like 4 because fuck Flash and UW Control (which I will probably craft once a meta list settles + I get all those rare WCs).

tried Birth of Meletis and it was mediocre, Medomai's Prophecy was okay, don't think I need a second Vantress with all the scry from Omens, would be interested in trying out Banishing Light despite nonbos, or a fun-of Treacherous Blessing (too many PWs in my list for Thirst to not feel clunky).

should also revisit Grixis once I get more of the scrylands, Ashiok is dope.

also ran into two interesting decks the last few days. one was mono-U with Corridor Monitor and Kiora to untap Nyx Lotus, then stuff like Arcanist Owl, Thassa, Agent of Treachery... was neat and I got bodied on mono-B

the other also used Corridor Monitor with Vannifar and the new 3-drop green dude that untaps someone to Pod off into... I don't know because I was running boardwipes but I was tempted to see how the deck went off tbh

student
student
Watcher
student
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #7981 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by student »

oh shit i didnt even realize teh new set is out. Guess I'll go to draft weekend :)
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7982 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by Micc »

Sealed has been really good. I haven't drafted yet, but I'm expecting a fun format.

My experience playing constructed so far is just playing modern neobrand, but Thassa's Oracle seems to be the real deal with respect to replacing Laboratory Maniac as a win-con.
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #7983 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:23 am

Post by InflatablePie »

sealed was super fun from what I got to play of it, excited to draft it on Arena once it's up for non-Gems

new format as a whole has felt super sweet so far. Esper Stax is fun but I got dunked on from Plat 1 to low 4 so moving on from ranked play on that for a bit. still kinda want a third Oath of Kaya but did pull a Treacherous Blessing and really like the sideboard choices:

Spoiler: stax
Deck

4 Omen of the Sea (THB) 58
4 Golden Egg (ELD) 220
3 The Birth of Meletis (THB) 5

1 Treacherous Blessing (THB) 117
2 Banishing Light (THB) 4
2 Oath of Kaya (WAR) 209
4 Kaya's Wrath (RNA) 187
4 Teferi, Time Raveler (WAR) 221

4 Doom Foretold (ELD) 187

1 Cavalier of Dawn (M20) 10
1 Elspeth Conquers Death (THB) 13
2 Ashiok, Nightmare Muse (THB) 208
1 Planar Cleansing (M20) 33

2 Dance of the Manse (ELD) 186

2 Swamp (DAR) 261
4 Plains (XLN) 260
1 Castle Locthwain (ELD) 241
3 Temple of Silence (M20) 256
2 Temple of Deceit (THB) 245
2 Temple of Enlightenment (THB) 246
4 Hallowed Fountain (RNA) 251
4 Watery Grave (GRN) 259
3 Godless Shrine (RNA) 248

Sideboard
2 Noxious Grasp (M20) 110
2 Despark (WAR) 190
1 Kaya, Orzhov Usurper (RNA) 186
2 Devout Decree (M20) 13
3 Dovin's Veto (WAR) 193
1 Planar Cleansing (M20) 33
2 Rule of Law (M20) 35
2 Disdainful Stroke (GRN) 37

back on Birth of Meletis despite not running into much aggro in Plat, solely to up the enchantment count and hitting land drops does help more than I thought. Cavalier of Dawn/ECD/Ashioks provide a very nice backup plan, and I've been impressed with testing Banishing Light provided you sequence your plays correctly. and I need a Godless Shrine, but also I've been liking Castle Lochtwain in this deck more than I liked Vantress, and I'm not running Fabled Passage and BoM with 6 basics.

I liked Kaya a lot but she's really sideboard material after all, and I could still see squeezing a copy in depending on the meta. third Veto/Planar Cleansing are flex slots I think. could run the third Oath here once I get it. Rule of Law I've been impressed with - it helps manage Simic, in theory, and pulled real work against UW Control paired with Teferi. but I haven't tested it for long

mono-B though has been performing much better and I've made some changes:

Spoiler: Devotion
Deck
4 Knight of the Ebon Legion (M20) 105
2 Gutterbones (RNA) 76
2 Tymaret, Chosen from Death (THB) 119
4 Agonizing Remorse (THB) 83
4 Yarok's Fenlurker (M20) 123

4 Murderous Rider (ELD) 97
3 Ayara, First of Locthwain (ELD) 75
3 Midnight Reaper (GRN) 77
2 Woe Strider (THB) 123

4 Nightmare Shepherd (THB) 108
3 Gray Merchant of Asphodel (THB) 99

3 Castle Locthwain (ELD) 241
22 Swamp (ROE) 237

Sideboard
2 Noxious Grasp (M20) 110
2 Epic Downfall (ELD) 85
2 Legion's End (M20) 106
1 Tymaret, Chosen from Death (THB) 119
2 Underworld Dreams (THB) 121
2 Pharika's Libation (THB) 111
1 Massacre Girl (WAR) 99
2 Cavalier of Night (M20) 94
1 Liliana, Dreadhorde General (WAR) 97

so I was reading a post on reddit about Cat-Oven providing an alternate game plan, and I've seen lists with Woe Strider popping up as well. I think Rakdos is the correct shell for these cards, but there are some synergies here with Nightmare Shepherd/Gray Merchant, and Ayara
is
legendary so I decided to try it out and it's been working great so far. the scry is nice when you're trying to combo off game one, and provides a free non-summoning-sick sac option for Shepherd shenanigans, and there's also lines with stuff like Cavalier of Night returning a creature for you post-board.

trimmed some space including Cavalier to the side completely, Tymaret and a Midnight Reaper - although maybe a Fenlurker is the cut, I do find myself trimming Reapers often when sideboarding - to also include two Gutterbones. not useful in every matchup, but it's a nice combo with Ayara/early play and helps the deck against control, where you need an alternate game plan to your Garys. it does need some more testing, but it feels alright so far. Erebos ended up feeling too slow, Epic Downfall and Despark and etc get boarded in against you anyway, and Woe Strider provides a sac outlet for free instead of two mana.

still concerning that I'm not seeing more Underworld Dreams in monoB sideboards. again, it's great against UW Control, Simic, the mirror, and I've even played it against RB Sacrifice after they've resolved a Midnight Reaper. that was hilarious. at least if it catches on I have Pharika's Libation for that and Shep :)

Liliana's the new test option for certain matchups plus a third answer to Dream Trawler to side in. still like the third Tymaret because you end up boarding it in for more matchups than you'd think, either for the exile or huge toughness. Davriel disappointed me and didn't make the cut. the other options seem pretty locked in for me.

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #7984 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:34 am

Post by InflatablePie »

after testing stax, Devotion, Simic Ramp (sans Thassa), Gruul, and Temur Clover (which was fine! testing with 2x Purphoros' Intervention in the flex slots and it was great), it looks like we're back to Esper because I discovered I had four copies of Hero of Precinct One just hangin out

also because with 5 basics/9 non-golds in the 75, it's a very pretty deck

Spoiler: Esper Hero

basically I want to both play control and play a deck that has a great game one against UW, and Esper Hero has the potential to do both. Oath is bad, Tyrant's Scorn is medium (but hits Borrower/Gadwick, or Walls/Ardenvale tokens in a pinch, but is just generally used for protection), and you don't necessarily wanna tap out for an Ashiok that probably won't resolve, but those cards can just pitch to Dream Trawler. just save your Kaya's Wraths and have a plan for tapping down Trawler otherwise; the match gets much better postboard. maybe one Ashiok could be a Liliana.

the manabase is actually fine because I like 5 basics/2 Passage + 8 Temples here but I guess you can add the 4th Godless Shrine. speaking of needing wildcards, the two Elite Guardmage should probably be two more Atris. you could also run two Atris total and add a third Oath/Mortify. ashiok's been medium in the shell surprisingly so you could also drop one; overall there's 2-3 flex slots in the main I think. the Guardmages are also fine though - they dodge Flame Sweep/Bonecrusher-Stomp and can block Borrowers and are generally better versus aggro. I tried Basillica Bell-Haunt but didn't like it that much, and Thief of Sanity seemed too iffy in the current meta. two Oath has also been fine after all, with all the UW Control where it's awful and Simic where it's medium. miser Mortify has been great, tried two but I really like the permission angle of 3x Absorb and had to make cuts somewhere. I'm a fan of the UUBB Hexproof/Flying/Deathtouch thing in theory but it's too hard on the manabase I think.

sideboard is, as always, a work in progress, but I like it so far. time wipe and deputy of detention were tried out but seemed mediocre. Unmoored Egos over Agonizing Remorses just because we have access to it so why not (hits Fires/Kenrith, Agent of Treachery, etc), Desparks because they hit most of the same targets as Noxious Grasp plus stuff like Embercleave/Shepherd/etc, an extra Veto and some Disputes for control/flash, and two more Wraths for aggro. Kaya's my pet sideboard card and gives the deck a proper answer to Ovens plus is a decent side against any monoR/monoW/mono1-drops deck, and Kunoros is a new flexible test option that provides more graveyard coverage against cats and some lifegain for the aggro matchups.

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #7985 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Maruchan »

Looking to start learning getting into magic. Anybody have any recommendations of apps or websites that are good to use? Don't want to invest in actual cards till I know what I'm doing
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
panthaleon
panthaleon
Goon
panthaleon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7986 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 9:19 am

Post by panthaleon »

I recommend MTG arena. It's the ftp online way to play magic. It's good for teaching and you don't have to pay money if you don't want to
Reformed boy - just trying my best

both I and the mod team know where we stand regarding the plight of the palestinian people. proud to be a mafiascum member!
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #7987 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Psyche »

yah i can hardly even imagine actually buying cards but maybe the day will come
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #7988 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 9:40 am

Post by Isis »

If you ask, WotC will mail a bunch of starter decks to a unit of soldiers, free if charge. I'm not sure if you need to be stationed abroad to qualify, or whether you are stationed abroad, but it's something you could look into if that ever lines up. It's a special support the troops thing they do. (The complexity of those decks are generally beginner level)
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7989 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 10:56 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 7988, Isis wrote:If you ask, WotC will mail a bunch of starter decks to a unit of soldiers, free if charge. I'm not sure if you need to be stationed abroad to qualify, or whether you are stationed abroad, but it's something you could look into if that ever lines up. It's a special support the troops thing they do. (The complexity of those decks are generally beginner level)
I will look into it! Thanks!
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7990 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:14 am

Post by Maruchan »

Looks like its specifically for deployed troops.

But ill look at mtg arena
Show
Join Now!

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #7991 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:55 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

What's up I play magic and stuff
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7992 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:22 am

Post by DeathNote »

Sup. So do I.

I miss paper magic events.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7993 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Me too, been having fun with vintage cube though.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #7994 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I am vintage cubing right now. But I miss traveling to GPs with the boys so much it hurts physically.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7995 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Never been to a GP, competitive magic has always stressed me out. Maybe I’ll try going to one when this is over.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #7996 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:44 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

If you're ever going to one I'm going to and need to borrow anything let me know.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7997 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Thanks!
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #7998 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:42 am

Post by Isis »

My LGS has reopened, but, uh, I think it'd be reckless of me to go.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #7999 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by Ythan »

I thought about the art on Walk the Aeons today. Anyone got a favorite bit of Magic artwork?

Return to “The Arcade”