Table Top (Warmachine/Hordes)

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Table Top (Warmachine/Hordes)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:40 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Anyone play warmachine and hordes? It is a table top game that I find surprisingly balanced and fresh. Each game is pretty different for me so I have been loving it, plus the models are very well crafted.

Privateer Press

If you play, tell me what faction and give some battle reports!

I just played tonight and ran Circle Oboros with Grayle as my caster. I love this guy. He is fast, hits hard with his Buff Spell on him, and elusive. He can sidestep and ignore free strikes then sprint away after kills making him really hard to get ahold of. Not to mention he is stealth!!! Guy is crazy good with his hit and run strategy. I tore a Menoth army apart tonight with the help of my Gnarlhorn and the Wolf Lord.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:24 pm

Post by greygnarl »

I've been trying to get people into it but nobody wants to play!

I run Shae and played my brother once with Menoth before he decided he didn't want to play anymore.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:00 pm

Post by Brandi »

I have Legion of Everblight. But my models are all broken due to cats. Should get back into that at some point.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:08 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1, greygnarl wrote:I've been trying to get people into it but nobody wants to play!

I run Shae and played my brother once with Menoth before he decided he didn't want to play anymore.

Shae is fun but if you need someone to play against, try using Vassal. I get a few games on there every now and then.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:29 am

Post by DeathNote »

Massive bump to this because I am going to Clash for a Cure in Killeen, Texas. Huge event and bring my gators! I am super excited to see how Rask does and the models that people bring to this are so beautifully painted.

If you don't know what the Clash is ------> http://www.clashforacure.org/

Basically there is an auction to win donated painted models. These models are seriously some of the most gorgeous things I have ever seen and I can't even begin to comprehend how they do it.

Heres an example:

I am hoping to pull some good things this year and actually plan on donating. The proceeds actually are for a cool cause too so win win!

Return to “The Arcade”