Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Interactive video

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Interactive video

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:51 am

Post by theslimer3 »

It's a small little thing that I've taken literally hours to make. I'd highly highly appeciate something from you all. I've put quite a bit of time into it, and it'll only be 4 quick minutes to go through. Please take a look at it D:

Ace Interactive

If you've never played Ace Attorney before, then I don't know if this would make much sense to you o.o
CityElectric
CityElectric
Goon
CityElectric
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:27 am

Post by CityElectric »

I like it! There are a few typos and a few moments where the text is overflowing the box, which isn't really deadly to the thing, but looks somewhat odd. The blue text in the 'press statement' video is not as easy on the eye as it should be. (Maybe a lighter shade of blue would work better?) Also, unlike in the games, you can't really take out your evidence and profiles at any time and check/read up on them, which may get annoying in more complicated cases. But, besides these few minor issues, I really enjoyed it. May I ask, where are you going to take this, provided you'd make more of these?
AcRv
AcRv
he/him
Goon
AcRv
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:07 am

Post by AcRv »

I think the biggest problem is that it only gives you six seconds to decide what you're going to present from your court record. But that's easy fixed. It'd also be nice to look at your court record like you can in the games and look at everything in detail like CityElectric said, but I think it'll be awesome if you do pursue this further.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -
Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc., 1989

Return to “The Arcade”