Dangan Ronpa

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Actually I'm gonna PM you a link to where you can read the full thing. Just found it.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

It seems from the page count I got 2/3's of the way through it before
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: huh
so Kirigiri and Ikusabu are working together? neat
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: whaaaa
Ikusaba doesn't seem to be on the same wavelength as Junko when it comes to spreading despair. Huuuuh?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: HUH?
Why is Junko letting Ryouko have her hope? I'm thinking this is like what was planned for Komaru where the only reason for her to have hope is to do something that will cause greater overall despair.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: WAIT JUST A DARN-DIDDLY SECOND!
Does Ryouko's memory improve when she's AWAY from Matsuda?If so she's kinda like Dory but with the effect of the important person flipped (Marlin helped Dory remember, Matsuda makes Ryouko forget)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: ba-scuse me
why is Kamishiro HERE?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: yup
I figured Matsuda was an accomplice once the stuff was found in his hidden room. The murder of the SC president was nowhere near enough to provoke any suspicion from me but combined with the finding of things that could be used to move a body I put it together.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: bwuh?

So Ryouko...didn't care about Matsuda, but she forgot that, so she cared about him...???????
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: ???

SO THE WHOLE TIME, IKUSABA AND JUNKO HAVE BEEN SWITCHED? IT'S NOT JUST IN DR1?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: KA-WHUH-HUH-WHAT
http://www.infinitelooper.com/?v=AXzEcwYs8Eo&p=n
RYOUKO WAS JUNKO?????? I'M SORRY WHAT?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: okay
now it clicks into place: I remembered my note at Junko claiming to be a weapon and I relaized it all made so much sense from the beginning
also so this was all supposed to be a setup for DR1? yikes. I was thinking Matsuda would live because of the note about an Ultimate Neurologist in the stuff about the Neo World Program but it seems that wasn't necessary?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

AND THAT'S THE END OF DR0!
ANIME TIME (after I watch some youtube because my brain is kinda numb from this confusion)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

BTW if you want to watch DR1 again you really should check out Lucahjin's playthrough, it's ongoing but seriously it's such a fun watch, she's damn good at the game
Spoiler: And something I relized while watching it!
THEY ALLUDED TO UDG IN DR1
THE MONOKUMA THEATRE AFTER THE THIRD MOTIVE
<Embrace The Void>

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Parama »

DR0 came after DR1 & was setup for DR2 mostly

anyways animeme time, the end of
happiness

i'm excited. the anime is just total bs
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

It was fun to see the DR2 cast animated.

I hope DRv3 guys get animated as well.
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by Parama »

Spoiler: DRV3
they should make DRV3 a live-action movie tbh
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

Spoiler: V3 spoilers
have it be animated but the virtual stuff be live action.
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So I went to the mall on my job hunt and while I was passing time waiting for my bus back home I checked out one of the stores and they had both arcs of the DR3 anime. They were expensive as hell so I couldn't buy them but it's nice to know they're not so rare I can't find them. Because of that experience, I'm 100% set on starting the anime today.
Spoiler: and something else
I decided to read the back blurb and the Despair arc one mentioned Chiaki. My chips are on her dying at some point.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: future episode 1
Ooooh I like the showcase of the SDR2 cast as they were before being found, I was wondering what they were like then. Looks like Kazuichi is making Monokumas, Tanaka has a big snake with him (doesn't seem very good for hamsters, eep), Sonia seems to have turned her country into a horde of despair-ites (my name for people who are under the influence of despair) with Mahiru by her side as well, Hiyoko and Ibuku seem to be in cahoots, and WHAT? I THOUGHT UDG WAS AFTER SDR2! WHY WOULD NAGITO HAVE THE MITTEN THEN BUT NOT ON THE BOAT TO JABBERWOCK ISLAND? Mikan is freaky as fuck but we knew that already, what's with the big Monokuma, doesn't look like Big Bang so it's another one I guess? Fuyihiko seems to have a Monokuma yakuza?Given the following attack by someone who HAS TO BE Peko, It seems the case. And Fuyuhiko has an eyepatch irl? ohhhhkayyyy? Akane and Nekomaru looks pretty badass. And of course we have Kamakura. That might actually point in the direction of UDG being before SDR2 actually because I recall in the ending of SDR2 Hajime was himself.Damn Kyoko is amazing, calling the dude out for punching Makoto. Lynching reference for the memes.Are Kyosuke and Chisa a couple? Asahina is always a treat. Makoto's reasoning is as I figured. My own thinking would be if you can turn that level of despair into hope, you earn a decisive victory in the overall war against despair. I s2g they're making everyone who has a talent like Chihiro's look like him (minus his dad of course). When I saw Ryota my first thought was it was Chiaki's face. WHEEE looks like they're using the body discovery music from the games! Oh my god did Hiro buy another dud ball? lol he acknowledges that it's his second shattered ball. Monokuma smoke bomb? First gripe: how does that lady know what the gas is doing right then and there? Monokuma bracelets? ok. Monokuma is baaaaack. Why is Monokuma
telling them
to treat it like a game? It's no game to them! It happening twice obviously refers to it happening with the student council and class 78 (thank you DR0 for making sure I knew that). HOLY SHIT CHISA IS DEAD ALREADY. And yeah I think I preferred the pink blood?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: despair part 1
Okay this is weeeeiiiiird. Chisa is narrating hoooow? Oh fun for this arc we're getting character intro splashes kinda like the games! lol Chisa hit herself so hard she coughed. Don't know why they're flashing to the picture of Jin and Kyoko but okay. Hiyoko looks like she does in SDR2, alrighty then. OF COURSE MIKAN TRIPS. And I can see how Hiyoko is fed up with Mikan if that's an everyday occurrence. Also let's note: if we sub Ibuki for Sonia, we have every person from SDR2 who showed up in the TSMC. LOL censored rotten orange.Box 15 remix WHYYYY? Chisa just went freakazoid on Fuyuhiko! The midway break screen reminds me of a theory I had which is now soundly busted: I thought Usami was Chisa. I know who they went to fiiiiirst! That was Sonia who yelled Jurassic Park right? HI NEKOMARU! That raises a question I had to the front of my mind: how is Nekomaru a team manager? Isn't that like a coach? Can you have teen coaches? Oh god I can see exactly where this next one is going. Nice to see Chisa is having NONE of it. And I guess Teruteru really is bi? And they caught Akane with food, of course. What the hell have you done Kazuichi? And of course, he has to be obsessed with Sonia. Is NO ONE different from how they were in the game? I thought they weren't supposed to have their school memories? Shouldn't they be a little different? Gundham is next, and this looks over-the-top. And now Ibuki. kek """"light music"""". Hello Peko. Let's see what Fuyuhiko has to say huh? Okay here Teruteru is actually fun because he's like Brock from the Pokemon anime. Oh boy Komaeda time. We're still missing "Byakuya" and Chiaki. Yay Gundham's Four Dark Devas are amazing. lol the transition screen after Mikan trips again has Teruteru jumping for joy. See how you like it when you miss Mikan tripping now why don'tcha? LOL the Impostor's Mitarai rn. I'm just gonna call him Tom Phan for simplicity okay(This is a double reference fyi and a jab at another series like Danganronpa for possibly stealing an idea)? Hi Hajime, how you doin'. Hi Chiaki! I see you have sound advice.I agree that having talent is not an end goal. I don't agree that having a talent sets the course of your life though.Whheeeee Komaeda is just as hope-obsessed I see, although maybe not at the point where he's super-twisted. This plan to extend Hope's Peak overseas won't tie into DRV3 will it? I've seen that it takes place in another school. OOOH The closing sequence seems to be the assembling of Hope Fragments! Also I'm sure that Halloween photo is just for fun right?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: After some thought
I think it actually might be the case that SDR2 is after DR3 Future arc. Here's why: The events of SDR2 were broadcast to Future Foundation right? So why would Future Foundation give a damn if it was before then?
<Embrace The Void>

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Parama »

This isn't a spoiler, but, DR3 future is chronologically after DR2, the first episode establishes this pretty clearly imo
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: Future episode 2
WOW that was blunt. The rules of the game kinda feel like a mafia game? Also Usami returns, yay! I liked Usami. This is the proof the this is after SDR2 I guess.LOL Monokuma is doing the same shit. The Internet still exists SOMEHOW. Let's note the devices weren't outright confiscated like in DR1. Wow that's a harsh forbidden action. So Mr. Aggro just inadvertently killed someone. When Makoto said he couldn't run I thought he meant he couldn't leave that area, I was wrong. Looks like Great Gozu is trying to help them kinda (he's taking the pacifist route I guess). So Great Gozu saw the broadcast. Why does that guy who keeps going fists first strike me as suspicious? Night phase 2 over: into Day 3! NOOOOO NOT HINAAAAA!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: Despair episode 2
So this is before Class 78 was scouted (and btw I know this is class 77 because of the guy who I went to for DR0 having an intro that revealed that, meaning this is their first year of class I think).They un-obscured Chiaki in the intro I see. I see Nekomaru and Akane are at it already. What did Teruteru giver Akane?!??! :eek: Fuyuhiko told Peko not to do what? I see Chiaki is as into her game as always. Also lol Game Girl rather than Game Boy. Makes me think of Latula Pyrope of all things. Wasn't really paying attention beyond this point but Mahiru has a friend in the Reserve Course? *THINKING* Why is Chisa checking on Hinata? Mr. Tengan makes an appearancew, and seems to dislike the Izuru Kamakura project. LOL they're playing what looks like Smash Bros. I don't recognize game 2? Game 2 is a racing game ok. And now bomberman. Lol gundam pls. did Teruteru slip Akane a love potion? Nope, every girl. PERV. or everyone. lol Fuyuhiko and Souda going at it. OMG MIKAN PLS. LOL Chiaki Shoryuken'd Teruteru. LOL They outright name-dropped Double Dragon. When Sonia said "I See" I heard Pheonix Wright's Japanese name. lol pls. Also Sonia being weird about what she's done in the past. Faceless Reserve Course kids, okaaaay. I WAS RIGHT!!!! THE TSMC WAS RELEVANT TO THE ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!! I see they know what they're doing by the "beginning of the twilight" thing
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “The Arcade”