Scummer D&D

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #3325 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:53 am

Post by FakeGod »

Spoiler: Healer

We'll be playing in an hourish.

Get ready for the finale of the campaign!
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #3326 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:59 am

Post by FakeGod »

let's begin
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #3327 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:21 am

Post by FakeGod »

Well done, everyone. Here is the link to the new thread: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=68583

I thought it was very fitting that the one spell that proved super effective against Alexandria was the spell Millie gave you guys, the Antimagic Field.

I hope you enjoyed the campaign!
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #3328 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by FakeGod »

If you guys could post in this thread what happened afterwards to your characters, I would appreciate it.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3329 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Verdante becomes a new headmaster of Green Pillar, formerly named Red Pillar. With her intelligence and with Moriko's help and Maria's funding, the academy is now restored, no , surpasses its former glory. Now she is the Bogata's youngest professor and the headmaster of the academy. She renames herself to Zenia Holz, and works hard even now to improve Green Pillar and let the place be widely known.

One day, during a break, Moriko comes into Vert's office.

"Well well, you're working really hard, eh? I never knew that I had it within you!"

"Well, I do my best when my heart is set."

"So, I'm just curious, but why did you rename yourself?"

"Rename myself? It's my real name! And I plan to make my name widely known! Because only then someday I get to me- oh my, look at all these paperwork to do! Boy, being a headmaster is a hard job. I wonder how that jokerman managed all this! So Mawa, I must say, your timing couldn't be more impeccable! Hm? Mawa?! Wa- wait! What are you doing?! No, don't you cast dim door on m- Ugh!"

Thus Moriko was now gone from Vert's office.

Timothy Pelor Kuasit the second didn't really liked his name. To be more exact, he didn't like his middle name. Why couldn't it be Timothy Erythnul Kuasit? It would've been MUCH more better name. Bah, her master is just a little kid and she has no sense of naming anything. Bah, just look what she named her academy to? GREEN PILLAR? Hah! What a stupid name! She screwed up his name, no wonder she screwed up with that one either! But what could he do? Blaming his misfortune of being a familiar of her was all he could do. At least he was thoroughly enjoying his job.

"HEY YOU! Yeah, that's right! YOU over there, with dorky face with a glasses! Don't you remember why you're in here in the first place?! Yeah, that's right! You dozed off in class! And you're doing it again here! Pft, you helpless human. You NEED to finish writing that self-reflectory essay and you only have 15 minutes left! Ahahahahaha! Fail to do that, and you will NEVER know what my master will do to YOU! KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE"

Punishing someone for breaking the school rule didn't really fit his taste, honestly. He's more of an ANARCHY guy. But he was always ready to put his ideology aside if it made him able to punish bunch of scrubs for breaking rules.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Who
Who
Yes?
Who
Yes?
Yes?

Post Post #3330 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by Who »

Saag the barbarian retired and founded a dojo. He taught his students the importance of saves, size, strength, and spiked chains. When a new kind of magic, binding, reached Bogata he was very distrustful and devised various ways of countering it.
He taught all my future melees, of whom there will probably not be many, but if any exist Saag will have taught them.
He remained friends with the wizard formerly known as Verdante now known as Zenia, and took several classes at the new Green Pillar (He is a caster, technically)
Who said that?
Chamber. It's all a conspiracy.
Or is it?
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #3331 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:58 am

Post by ConManMick »

Lukas Holz sent word to Bord to let his brother know that Verdant was safe, and their adventure concluded. Karl arrived in the city shortly thereafter, accompanied by his wife, Lorelei. The three stayed long enough to ensure that Verdante would be safe in her practices, before leaving the city, allowing her to forge her own life. Lukas and Karl agreed that they were rather fond of the new name of her institution.
As had been before this adventure, Lukas spent time with Karl learning about his family and their origins, and, eventually, was reunited with his father. They spent some time at the family stead, where Lukas was introduced to yet another of his siblings, another taciturn Ranger by the name of Texas.
Lukas remained close to his new found family, founding a chapel to Ehlonna in a grove near their lands. He visited his mother and the elves who had raised him when time allowed, and returned to Bogata periodically to see his niece, now going by Zenia, and his companions who had remained in the city. He would often stop into the temple of Fharlaghn to meet an old friend, a devotee of the Travelling God. During these trips, he would often meditate in the swamps, pleased to see their rejuvenation. He would remember fondly companions who fell before reaching said swamps, and another whose kin he suspected observed him meditating.

Spurred on by tales he heard from Lukas and Karl, Texas Holz would one day set off to a far, barren land, intent on making a name for himself on the adventuring trail.
"As everyone knows there is a special guardian angel for drunkards and lovers"
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL

Return to “The Arcade”