Shadowrun Campaign

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 74, Sudo_Nym wrote:So what happened here?
Well, we ended up delaying because Titus and Pro didn't end up being able to make it.

Did you hop on? I thought I had messaged you about delaying it, but I might have.

Really sorry if I forgot to. This week we will almost definitely be running.

Also, haven't heard from Garmr in a while. I dunno about him.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:32 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Are we going Friday or Saturday? Friday would work out better for me; I'm planning to go home this weekend for Christmas-related reasons.
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:37 am

Unless I hear back from Titus and Pro, it looks like it'll be Saturday. Sorry, broski.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:28 pm

Ok, scratch that. I've heard from 3 people that Friday works, so we'll be going then.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:37 pm

Yeah, turns out that tonight is a really bad night according to my parents. So we'll have to put it off for tomorrow. Sorry, Sudo.
“Why was I chosen?'
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

In post 79, DiamondSentinel wrote:Yeah, turns out that tonight is a really bad night according to my parents. So we'll have to put it off for tomorrow. Sorry, Sudo.
No worries. That'll give me more time to plan out my karma purchases.
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:21 pm

In post 80, Sudo_Nym wrote:
In post 79, DiamondSentinel wrote:Yeah, turns out that tonight is a really bad night according to my parents. So we'll have to put it off for tomorrow. Sorry, Sudo.
No worries. That'll give me more time to plan out my karma purchases.
Admittedly, I was a bit happy about that too. Gives me some more time to work out the last few kinks in the session

Also, don't worry too much about karma purchases, at least this session. Provided you don't fuck up tooooo bad, it should be low combat.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 am

(expired on 2016-12-17 18:00:00) until showtime! Please log on a bit early, as usual!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:01 pm

So, third time's a charm? Let's give it a try this Friday at the usual time!
“Why was I chosen?'

Return to “The Arcade”