Shadowrun Campaign

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Alright guys! I told you I'd have it by Thursday, and have it on Thursday I do!

We will be running Sunday at Noon MST! That is in (expired on 2016-11-13 13:00:00)!

If this is your first session, please hop on a bit early so we can get you set up!

We will also start our first "real" run this week. This will be a bit more complex than last time, so if at all possible, please know what all your spells/hacking skills/abilities/what-not do ahead of time! Also, come prepared for not 100% combat!
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:28 am

Post by Titus »

Hey, I had a work emergency and won't be able to come in.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:14 am

Ok. I understand. Good luck!
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:51 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I also have to work, but I have my laptop here to do so. I'll probably only be paying half attention at best, though, since I do have to get stuff done.
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:50 pm

Session 2 Summary: The same Johnson approaches the group, now joined by a Human Street Sam and a Elf Gunslinger, with a new problem: Someone has been raiding his employer's warehouses. He gives them a specific address to go to, and upon arrival at the scene, they see 3 casualties, and Chattr leaning unconscious against the wall. After some investigation, they notice traces of magic, along with 10 crates that were opened, with traces of magic inside. More investigation yields a shipping manifest listing 10 crates as holding Greater Reagents, and Mace hacks into the video feed to confirm this. A group of 4 runners break into the warehouse and steal numerous Greater Reagents, mostly dragon parts. The team consisted of a human, a troll, a dwarf, and an elf. After retrieving Chattr from his Hotsim, the group enlists his help to find information on the elf, in particular. While he is looking, they attempt to follow the astral trail of the reagents. However, while on the path, Umbria receives a news article from Chattr with the elf's picture on the front page. The elf is revealed to be a known terrorist with a vendetta for Cyberware, and a tendency to blow up large buildings involving them. After a quick matrix search, they find the probable location for her next target: a convention center in downtown Seattle that is about to unveil a new line of Cyberware. They go there to investigate, and find a suspicious dwarf whose astral signature matches that found at the crime scene. After she tries to escape, they capture her and bring her back to the team's annex. They attempt to interrogate her, but she won't talk. She tries to escape by summoning spirits, throwing elemental grenades, and sneaking out with invisibility, but the group catches her after knocking her out. However, this venture wasn't entirely fruitless. Mace hacks her commlink, and finds a list of numbers (one of which is called substantially more than the others), and a list of instructions. While Mace doesn't understand this, Umbria recognizes it as a plan to summon a lot of spirits, cast a massive healing spell in order to make extremely powerful alchemical compounds, and then finally make a massive elemental grenade to destroy the convention center. They call the Johnson with this information, and he sends someone to pick up the Dwarf to keep her under lockdown, and buys this information from Mace for 5k Nuyen.

The party gains 6 karma and 4k Nuyen up front, in addition to whatever other gains a character would have gotten over the course of the session.

Next week should be back to the usual timeslot.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:52 pm

Next session will also likely be more footwork than combat, but the session after that while be the final session of this arc, and ought to involve a bit more karma. After that I'll take over as GM for a bit, and you'll get to see Ninja's character in action!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:55 pm

Can't wait to see Garmr's character in action, and also can't wait for Titus to be back in the mix. Umbria was running low on people to pester

Besides the Johnson.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:04 pm

I was told to post this here by Sudo. :lol:

“Why was I chosen?'
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

VENDETTA
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:18 am

Players, please note that I have added a comprehensive list of our House Rules to the folder I sent you with the books. It would be in your best interest to read these, especially can be used during our next downtime.

Additionally, I will be working on writing up a Chummer file with these house rules in it, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:05 am

So, this week we'll run at 5 MST on Saturday! That's in (expired on 2016-11-19 18:00:00).

I made up for last week's late notice with an early one this time!
“Why was I chosen?'
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:54 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Due to a delayed plane, I may or may not be able to make tomorrow.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:05 pm

In post 61, Sudo_Nym wrote:Due to a delayed plane, I may or may not be able to make tomorrow.
Ok. Tis fine. We'll have a lot of people anyways.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:53 pm

Alright, due to a lot of stuff, we're going to postpone this session for next Friday, same time (5 PM MST). If you don't think you can make it, just let me know.

See you then!
“Why was I chosen?'
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

My family is now making noises about having Thanksgiving dinner on Friday instead of Thursday. Will update more when I know stuff.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

So, yeah. My family is doing Thanksgiving tomorrow instead of today, so I'm probably sketchy on attendance. Hopefully there's not too much matrix stuff (sorry...)
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:54 pm

In post 65, Sudo_Nym wrote:So, yeah. My family is doing Thanksgiving tomorrow instead of today, so I'm probably sketchy on attendance. Hopefully there's not too much matrix stuff (sorry...)
Well, the only issue is you're the one with perception. :?
“Why was I chosen?'
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I only have one rank in it!
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:09 pm

In post 67, Sudo_Nym wrote:I only have one rank in it!
You also have more intuition than the rest of us combined.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:32 am

Hey guys! Our session today begins in (expired on 2016-11-25 18:00:00)! Make sure you're there on time! I've heard it's going to be a fun session.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:14 pm

So I was too lazy to write a summary for this session, but our DM's got it.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:16 pm

Also, we'll be running this Saturday at the normal time, which is in (expired on 2016-12-03 18:00:00)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:17 pm

“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:49 pm

Sup folks! We're gonna go Friday at the usual time.

That's in (expired on 2016-12-09 18:00:00).

This'll be the first session of my run! Make sure to pull on your big boy pants and tighten them up all nice, because it'll be one heck of a ride!
“Why was I chosen?'
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

So what happened here?

Return to “The Arcade”