volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:10 am

Post by volxen »

Lmfao. Ceejay, Ceejay, Ceejay..... seriously why dude, you know that I could have towned it up and became obvtown :(

Damn and I kind of had this slight suspicion of Wgeurts in the back of my mind, because he did have multiple posts that legitimately looked
very
LAMIST. But I just thought that was his posting style, and I mostly lost my suspicions of him once Ceejay quickhammered me.

Yeah this is really bad for town... all Wgeurts has to do is nightkill RC, CeeJay will be auto lynched on day three, and then he needs to mislynch one of {Pops, Dong} on day four. I think that RC has the best chance of figuring out that Wgeurts is scum, but since the setup is goon-goon-cop and scum knows that now, RC dies tonight 99.99% of the time. I don't think that scum!Wgeurts keeps RC alive in hopes of getting him mislynched over paranoia, nor do I think that scum!Wgeurts will fakeclaim doctor as that is a scummy claim at this point. Even with a no-kill gambit, fakeclaiming doctor at this point is very risky because if Wgeurts claims that prior to lylo then he has a hard time explaining why he is still alive in lylo.

Basically scum!Wgeurt's path to victory is:

Night two: Nightkill RC
Day three: CeeJay gets auto lynched
Night three: Nightkill MJL
Day Four: Pops or Dong get mislynched

So my prediction is that the final three will be {Pops, Dong, Wgeurts}, and whether we win or not will come down to whether Pops and Dong are able to correctly identify each other as town.
"i agree it was a good that we outed PR volxen early..it's like he suddenly transformed from an ugly duckling into a beautiful(?) swan " - xwing (Newbie 1889: Ice Cream)
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by volxen »

Damnit TW, you had like NO associatives (at least on your end) with Wgeurts -- neither of you ever voted for each other, and you hardly mentioned him at all in your ISO. Meanwhile it looked like you were distancing yourself from Dong and CeeJay, lol.

But yeah, this quickhammer is bad not only because one mislynch was wasted on my slot, but it significantly limited RC's content by ending the day 11 days early.
"i agree it was a good that we outed PR volxen early..it's like he suddenly transformed from an ugly duckling into a beautiful(?) swan " - xwing (Newbie 1889: Ice Cream)
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:16 pm

Post by volxen »

Ceejay, as soon as you get mislynched and are granted access to this thread, I expect a complete explanation as to why you did what you did. I don't see how you can think that was acceptable town play,
especially
given our history together.
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by volxen »

@Jingle, Can I bet 1,000 Jingle dollars on MJL being the next nightkill?

Return to “Completed Game Topics”