Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

can i get my mafia partners highlighted in op post like in mafia thread?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

gonna ml infinity so hard
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think im gonna have to end up carrying this team my partners are kinda quiet. no daytalk REALLY nerfs scum me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

wish my mailman ability let me send messages to scum during the day lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

god im gonna spam this game so much just to flood thread lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #6 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

I NEED TO PROTECT MATH GUY

zdanek might be a bus target
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

im thinking i can claim masons with math guy and maybe say im mason mailman
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

10000% killing andres tho
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #9 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

mech question @ glitch

if i were to lead the kill and also mailman the dead person would a theoretical tracker report show 2 visits or just the 1?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cheers. just asking cause on epicmafia the tracker shows every visit lol(if you kill and use your pr action on the kill target tracker would see both visits oop) good to know
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #12 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

jackson is bluffing lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

called it ;-; i had to respond fast or else it was scummy LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@glitch has sesq confirmed?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #16 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thank u glitch<3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

not having access to scum chat actually helps me get into the town mindset better LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #19 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

andres fosing me helps me lol bc no one will really sheep him cause I'm town and then i can nightkill him
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #20 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

Being scum in fm is so OP like, i can reread my own posts and shit and be like "yeah thats not town"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

Love that for me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #22 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 431, Infinity 324 wrote:Yeah I feel like scum probably just calls you town cause it's easy though
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #23 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

this game state is amazing. i hope zdenek can at least last to d2 tho
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #24 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im sorry math i have to bus u here for big distance points
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #25 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

please please get my brainwave that u need to drive an infinity fos thats believable cause im ready to switch when the time is right
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #26 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

infinity/taylor/vp baltar/jackson. good pool
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

MATH PLS POST I RLY WANNA SAVE U
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

THERE IT IS I GAVE U A LIFELINE MATH PLS TAKE IT
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ILY PLS
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@glitch is it possible for there to be a mafia who is aligned with us but doesnt get to use scum chat and we are not aware of?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh nvm we likely dont have a traitor lol.... was hoping we would
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ah fuck i was gonna try to get andres
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

STOP FORCING ME TO OPEN SCUM!!!!!!!!!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ugh my partners... i want them to put in some effort please. theyre gonna get railroaded i just set myself up to fail if we dont get the elim off of math
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no offense but im lowkey glad math is getting replaced bc it was hard to NOT bus them. zdenek i hope does something or i get new partners soon..... :pleading:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #36 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

bump
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #33) » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

meh not enjoyign this game

im actually litearlly tellign the truth in thread lol and its kinda annoying to deal with someone who im pretty sure is a banned user bypassing who is pushing me the same way

i'll see when FL/andres post bc those 2 actually can like restore critical analysis into a game but i hate shallow reads. i left chat mafia bc of it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #38 (isolation #34) » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

mainly like dont wanna have to play with votato again it really wears on me that they're still grossly obsessed with me everytime they join a game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #35) » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah its prob 95% votato. looking thru both their egos they have extremely similar posting styles, they have the same playstyle towards me too.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #36) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

hello pls lock thread need my partners ;_; need to figure out a plan
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #42 (isolation #37) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

):
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #38) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yes someone had annoyingly switched off >.>
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #39) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

LOL ok i think hammer for real now...... O.O
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #40) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

*bangs door on mafia pt* LET ME INNN
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #47 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

this is so good for us LOL boutta guilty tf outta mark tomorrow
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and if we fuck up? we just kill mark and im dead.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and vp/jackson/dgb are still miselim choices
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #44) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

mailman: DGB: Hello its your neighborhood friendly mailman here with a piece of important mail! If you don't get this I will unfortunately need to lim you(shame you won't see this in that case </3). In the event I am dead please get Mark for me and then VP -> Infinity(obviously use best judgement!! but regardless thats my reads for now assuming you are town!)
I was honestly not prepared for taylor to flip town so uh yeah take those with a grain of salt. I'll definitely have it by lylo if I do live.

Mainly messaging you to make sure we have a way to thoroughly test Mark's claim to potentially catch them in a mechanical slip if they do claim watcher/voyeur. (:
Cheers!
I do confirm that FL is a FN, that is something I am not bluffing about, I would say that at least one of the PR claims are fake between Mark/Infinity. Or at the very least there's someone whos claiming their scumrole between those 2. Definitely aim to get whichever one is fake today because a fakeclaiimed pr that ppl are townreading inhibits a solve like 90% of the time. I know from experience. You I still lightly townread so I hope I have chosen correctly. I think its also possible that infinity said they'd go on A50 at first who is their partner and then switched to u once they realized the implications an A50 flip could bring. Scum probably have a rolecop. Good luck!!

edit: almost forgot but, my code is to quote anything mark has said and say "banana". mainly matters if im alive but like just out whatever i said if i am dead town ppl should believe u. I wifomed messaging andres for this reason so i could instead go for u.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #51 (isolation #45) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

mailman: DGB: Hello its your neighborhood friendly mailman here with a piece of important mail! If you don't get this I will unfortunately need to lim you(shame you won't see this in that case </3). In the event I am dead please get Mark for me and then VP -> Infinity(obviously use best judgement!! but regardless thats my reads for now assuming you are town!)
I was honestly not prepared for taylor to flip town so uh yeah take those with a grain of salt. I'll definitely have it by lylo if I do live.

Mainly messaging you to make sure we have a way to thoroughly test Mark's claim to potentially catch them in a mechanical slip if they do claim watcher/voyeur. (:
Cheers!
I do confirm that FL is a FN, that is something I am not bluffing about, I would say that at least one of the PR claims are fake between Mark/Infinity. Or at the very least there's someone whos claiming their scumrole between those 2. Definitely aim to get whichever one is fake today because a fakeclaiimed pr that ppl are townreading inhibits a solve like 90% of the time. I know from experience. You I still lightly townread so I hope I have chosen correctly. I think its also possible that infinity said they'd go on A50 at first who is their partner and then switched to u once they realized the implications an A50 flip could bring. Scum probably have a rolecop. Good luck!!

edit: almost forgot but, my code is to quote anything mark has said and say "banana". mainly matters if im alive but like just out whatever i said if i am dead town ppl should believe u. I wifomed messaging andres for this reason so i could instead go for u.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #52 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(no asterisks either whoops)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #47) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its moments like these i wish i had scum PT so i could laugh at these moments with my partners
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #48) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lmao what the fuck kinda bs is this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #49) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

townsided nonsense
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #50) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

;_; need this to flip
)
Cant wait to create quote walls on d4 hehe
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #51) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

GOD FUCK TRHANK GOD DGB WAS ON
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #52) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

mail: VP Baltar:
We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy
I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it
And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna give, never gonna give
(Give you up)
(Ooh) Never gonna give, never gonna give
(Give you up)
We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it
I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #61 (isolation #53) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@glitch how much can i spam. i.e. whats my rate limit on posts
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #54) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hey now im confirmed scum my only goal is to make it as hard as possible to communicate now :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #55) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

"hey guys what do u think of these quotes? i think they're very informative of my alignment"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #56) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

mail: NM
(same message as above but change targets)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #57) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sorry for changing targets so much :lol:

but im changing it one more time to
flavor leaf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #58) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dead thread?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #59) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no
retired

Return to “Completed Game Topics”