Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #65 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:22 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 11, Isis wrote:I'm likely to give up on fixing this setup and mod other things from now on. Hectic will be crushed.
Don't you dare.

I think it's Pooky or Krazy. Pooky for all the reasons prior, but I felt more and more uncertain, especially after seeing his reaction after I died. I still think the interactions on day 1 and the way he interacted will Ele was really strange.
Krazy because he's twice now 180ed on me after hearing I'm suspect of him, implausible Tanner suspicion, and not voting end of day 2. Oh yeah, and all the redtea/Suji stuff that everyone's forgotten about.

I think a lot of Chara's emotion was really genuine and I'd be really impressed if it was scum, I regret what I said EoD )_)
Lavender... Lavender. She's still my third pick, but her tone feels really towny.

If it's somehow sleeper agent Tanner/Prism, please wake me up from this distorted dream.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #66 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:23 am

Post by Hectic »

Isis, will you tell us if the no kill was intentional or not? What is your price?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #69 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:58 am

Post by Hectic »

Hey! I'm glad you joined, you played well. I bet it's been fun to watch everyone deeply examine your every word over and over again lol
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #77 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by Hectic »

Damn, we came so close to winning on day 2...

Isis, tell Krazy to win it for the conspiracy. It would be incredible if he managed to pull a scum-win out of this. His Tanner push was smart and got some to call him obvtown for it.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #78 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by Hectic »

I've been thinking about this Tanner push from Krazy, and I get this feeling that scum!Krazy would be a lot more okay with pushing this harsh/slightly mean angle than town!Krazy. As scum, it's all for the sake of the game and fabricated, so no hard feelings. As town, I feel like he's less likely to attack Tanner using this angle unless he's extremely confident, since he'd feel worse about it in case he's wrong. but I don't think the reasons for his push should equate to him being extremely confident? Tanner's start of day 3 wall was so towny, because it was stream of consciousness posting, and really hard to fake as scum, but Krazy continued pushing there regardless.
I bet this was correct
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #79 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 72, CantHateAPuppy wrote:
In post 70, Isis wrote:Krazy said to tell Hectic and Puppy that he loves them
taking this as an ok to spill some things

the no kill was my suggestion. I got the math wrong, but i argued in scum thread it was worth it even if it added an extra lynch. basically it reduces the power of the cop clears that scum has to give (more uncleared players) and will also make town extremely paranoid (which needs to happen for scum to win)

know its unconventional and looks bad from a standard maf view, no reviewer would ever say "yeah great decision," but for that reason I find it works 7/10 times
That's an interesting way of looking at it. The no kill definitely points away from Krazy and towards Lavender/Chara who happened to be away, so it might actually pay off.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #80 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by Hectic »

In fact, the no kill is what made me forget about pushing Krazy start of day 3, and made me focus fire Pooky %_%

You guys are geniuses.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #81 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by Hectic »

I'm sorry, Pooky

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #84 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:07 am

Post by Hectic »

Y̩͙̫͚̲͚̻͒ͨ͆̄̎̇́Ǐ̶̷͎̟̲͖͓͖ͭ͜ͅP̶̨̫̘̲ͮ!̢̥͍̬̉̕ ̯͉̤̂̅͑Ỹ̓ͧ͂͏̳̺̗͎́͜Í͌̂ͭ̔͂͐҉̥̖̮̝̞̻́P̴̞̦̣̏̔̔̋̆̍ͩ̄!̘ͦͭͣͨͭ̊̀̃͠ ̧̫ͪͫ̚͢Y̸̙̜ͤ̉͌̀̚͟I̎̒̓ͭ҉̹̮̼͖͇̺̰P̡̬͈̲̘͓̔̒ͫͯ͗̈͑ͮ̌̀͘!͍͉̤̜̟̬̍̓͗̑͘ ̵̴̡̘̘̮͓̱̳̾͗ͯ̃Y̨̼͚̙͍̜͖͕̫͐ͧ̃͑ͬ́̃͐I̸͖̖̣͋ͫ͊͒ͭ́ͅP̞̜̣̝̼̼͙̋͑ͯ̒ͤͫͨ̓́!̶̣̽̓̌̓̊̐̄͘͝ ̵̸̳̜̔̊̎̈́͂͆́Y̑̉͘҉̵̻̭̼͎̟ͅI̲̤̜̗̭̊̀͘P͚̰̥̱͓͍̙̺̆ͤ̓̍̿̏!͖͕͍̙ͯͮͪͣ̚͠ ̪̭̻͚͚̬̦̬̝̄̃̏̍̚͝Yͦͧͮͯ̚͏̢̹̝̗̙̟͙̼̝I̩͓͕̠̟̜͊̒̀̔̓̒͛͞P̮͓̃͐̈́̂̃̎͗ͮY̩͙̫͚̲͚̻͒ͨ͆̄̎̇́Ǐ̶̷͎̟̲͖͓͖ͭ͜ͅP̶̨̫̘̲ͮ!̢̥͍̬̉̕ ̯͉̤̂̅͑Ỹ̓ͧ͂͏̳̺̗͎́͜Í͌̂ͭ̔͂͐҉̥̖̮̝̞̻́P̴̞̦̣̏̔̔̋̆̍ͩ̄!̘ͦͭͣͨͭ̊̀̃͠ ̧̫ͪͫ̚͢Y̸̙̜ͤ̉͌̀̚͟I̎̒̓ͭ҉̹̮̼͖͇̺̰P̡̬͈̲̘͓̔̒ͫͯ͗̈͑ͮ̌̀͘!͍͉̤̜̟̬̍̓͗̑͘ ̵̴̡̘̘̮͓̱̳̾͗ͯ̃Y̨̼͚̙͍̜͖͕̫͐ͧ̃͑ͬ́̃͐I̸͖̖̣͋ͫ͊͒ͭ́ͅP̞̜̣̝̼̼͙̋͑ͯ̒ͤͫͨ̓́!̶̣̽̓̌̓̊̐̄͘͝ ̵̸̳̜̔̊̎̈́͂͆́Y̑̉͘҉̵̻̭̼͎̟ͅI̲̤̜̗̭̊̀͘P͚̰̥̱͓͍̙̺̆ͤ̓̍̿̏!͖͕͍̙ͯͮͪͣ̚͠ ̪̭̻͚͚̬̦̬̝̄̃̏̍̚͝Yͦͧͮͯ̚͏̢̹̝̗̙̟͙̼̝I̩͓͕̠̟̜͊̒̀̔̓̒͛͞P̮͓̃͐̈́̂̃̎͗ͮY̩͙̫͚̲͚̻͒ͨ͆̄̎̇́Ǐ̶̷͎̟̲͖͓͖ͭ͜ͅP̶̨̫̘̲ͮ!̢̥͍̬̉̕ ̯͉̤̂̅͑Ỹ̓ͧ͂͏̳̺̗͎́͜Í͌̂ͭ̔͂͐҉̥̖̮̝̞̻́P̴̞̦̣̏̔̔̋̆̍ͩ̄!̘ͦͭͣͨͭ̊̀̃͠ ̧̫ͪͫ̚͢Y̸̙̜ͤ̉͌̀̚͟I̎̒̓ͭ҉̹̮̼͖͇̺̰P̡̬͈̲̘͓̔̒ͫͯ͗̈͑ͮ̌̀͘!͍͉̤̜̟̬̍̓͗̑͘ ̵̴̡̘̘̮͓̱̳̾͗ͯ̃Y̨̼͚̙͍̜͖͕̫͐ͧ̃͑ͬ́̃͐I̸͖̖̣͋ͫ͊͒ͭ́ͅP̞̜̣̝̼̼͙̋͑ͯ̒ͤͫͨ̓́!̶̣̽̓̌̓̊̐̄͘͝ ̵̸̳̜̔̊̎̈́͂͆́Y̑̉͘҉̵̻̭̼͎̟ͅI̲̤̜̗̭̊̀͘P͚̰̥̱͓͍̙̺̆ͤ̓̍̿̏!͖͕͍̙ͯͮͪͣ̚͠ ̪̭̻͚͚̬̦̬̝̄̃̏̍̚͝Yͦͧͮͯ̚͏̢̹̝̗̙̟͙̼̝I̩͓͕̠̟̜͊̒̀̔̓̒͛͞P̮͓̃͐̈́̂̃̎͗ͮY̩͙̫͚̲͚̻͒ͨ͆̄̎̇́Ǐ̶̷͎̟̲͖͓͖ͭ͜ͅP̶̨̫̘̲ͮ!̢̥͍̬̉̕ ̯͉̤̂̅͑Ỹ̓ͧ͂͏̳̺̗͎́͜Í͌̂ͭ̔͂͐҉̥̖̮̝̞̻́P̴̞̦̣̏̔̔̋̆̍ͩ̄!̘ͦͭͣͨͭ̊̀̃͠ ̧̫ͪͫ̚͢Y̸̙̜ͤ̉͌̀̚͟I̎̒̓ͭ҉̹̮̼͖͇̺̰P̡̬͈̲̘͓̔̒ͫͯ͗̈͑ͮ̌̀͘!͍͉̤̜̟̬̍̓͗̑͘ ̵̴̡̘̘̮͓̱̳̾͗ͯ̃Y̨̼͚̙͍̜͖͕̫͐ͧ̃͑ͬ́̃͐I̸͖̖̣͋ͫ͊͒ͭ́ͅP̞̜̣̝̼̼͙̋͑ͯ̒ͤͫͨ̓́!̶̣̽̓̌̓̊̐̄͘͝ ̵̸̳̜̔̊̎̈́͂͆́Y̑̉͘҉̵̻̭̼͎̟ͅI̲̤̜̗̭̊̀͘P͚̰̥̱͓͍̙̺̆ͤ̓̍̿̏!͖͕͍̙ͯͮͪͣ̚͠ ̪̭̻͚͚̬̦̬̝̄̃̏̍̚͝Yͦͧͮͯ̚͏̢̹̝̗̙̟͙̼̝I̩͓͕̠̟̜͊̒̀̔̓̒͛͞P̮͓̃͐̈́̂̃̎͗ͮ!̴̡̞͓̹͎͚͍͂̐͑̈͗ͅY̩͙̫͚̲͚̻͒ͨ͆̄̎̇́Ǐ̶̷͎̟̲͖͓͖ͭ͜ͅP̶̨̫̘̲ͮ!̢̥͍̬̉̕ ̯͉̤̂̅͑Ỹ̓ͧ͂͏̳̺̗͎́͜Í͌̂ͭ̔͂͐҉̥̖̮̝̞̻́P̴̞̦̣̏̔̔̋̆̍ͩ̄!̘ͦͭͣͨͭ̊̀̃͠ ̧̫ͪͫ̚͢Y̸̙̜ͤ̉͌̀̚͟I̎̒̓ͭ҉̹̮̼͖͇̺̰P̡̬͈̲̘͓̔̒ͫͯ͗̈͑ͮ̌̀͘!͍͉̤̜̟̬̍̓͗̑͘ ̵̴̡̘̘̮͓̱̳̾͗ͯ̃Y̨̼͚̙͍̜͖͕̫͐ͧ̃͑ͬ́̃͐I̸͖̖̣͋ͫ͊͒ͭ́ͅP̞̜̣̝̼̼͙̋͑ͯ̒ͤͫͨ̓́!̶̣̽̓̌̓̊̐̄͘͝ ̵̸̳̜̔̊̎̈́͂͆́Y̑̉͘҉̵̻̭̼͎̟ͅI̲̤̜̗̭̊̀͘P͚̰̥̱͓͍̙̺̆ͤ̓̍̿̏!͖͕͍̙ͯͮͪͣ̚͠ ̪̭̻͚͚̬̦̬̝̄̃̏̍̚͝Yͦͧͮͯ̚͏̢̹̝̗̙̟͙̼̝I̩͓͕̠̟̜͊̒̀̔̓̒͛͞P̮͓̃͐̈́̂̃̎͗ͮY̩͙̫͚̲͚̻͒ͨ͆̄̎̇́Ǐ̶̷͎̟̲͖͓͖ͭ͜ͅP̶̨̫̘̲ͮ!̢̥͍̬̉̕ ̯͉̤̂̅͑Ỹ̓ͧ͂͏̳̺̗͎́͜Í͌̂ͭ̔͂͐҉̥̖̮̝̞̻́P̴̞̦̣̏̔̔̋̆̍ͩ̄!̘ͦͭͣͨͭ̊̀̃͠ ̧̫ͪͫ̚͢Y̸̙̜ͤ̉͌̀̚͟I̎̒̓ͭ҉̹̮̼͖͇̺̰P̡̬͈̲̘͓̔̒ͫͯ͗̈͑ͮ̌̀͘!͍͉̤̜̟̬̍̓͗̑͘ ̵̴̡̘̘̮͓̱̳̾͗ͯ̃Y̨̼͚̙͍̜͖͕̫͐ͧ̃͑ͬ́̃͐I̸͖̖̣͋ͫ͊͒ͭ́ͅP̞̜̣̝̼̼͙̋͑ͯ̒ͤͫͨ̓́!̶̣̽̓̌̓̊̐̄͘͝ ̵̸̳̜̔̊̎̈́͂͆́Y̑̉͘҉̵̻̭̼͎̟ͅI̲̤̜̗̭̊̀͘P͚̰̥̱͓͍̙̺̆ͤ̓̍̿̏!͖͕͍̙ͯͮͪͣ̚͠ ̪̭̻͚͚̬̦̬̝̄̃̏̍̚͝Yͦͧͮͯ̚͏̢̹̝̗̙̟͙̼̝I̩͓͕̠̟̜͊̒̀̔̓̒͛͞P̮͓̃͐̈́̂̃̎͗ͮY̩͙̫͚̲͚̻͒ͨ͆̄̎̇́Ǐ̶̷͎̟̲͖͓͖ͭ͜ͅP̶̨̫̘̲ͮ!̢̥͍̬̉̕ ̯͉̤̂̅͑Ỹ̓ͧ͂͏̳̺̗͎́͜Í͌̂ͭ̔͂͐҉̥̖̮̝̞̻́P̴̞̦̣̏̔̔̋̆̍ͩ̄!̘ͦͭͣͨͭ̊̀̃͠ ̧̫ͪͫ̚͢Y̸̙̜ͤ̉͌̀̚͟I̎̒̓ͭ҉̹̮̼͖͇̺̰P̡̬͈̲̘͓̔̒ͫͯ͗̈͑ͮ̌̀͘!͍͉̤̜̟̬̍̓͗̑͘ ̵̴̡̘̘̮͓̱̳̾͗ͯ̃Y̨̼͚̙͍̜͖͕̫͐ͧ̃͑ͬ́̃͐I̸͖̖̣͋ͫ͊͒ͭ́ͅP̞̜̣̝̼̼͙̋͑ͯ̒ͤͫͨ̓́!̶̣̽̓̌̓̊̐̄͘͝ ̵̸̳̜̔̊̎̈́͂͆́Y̑̉͘҉̵̻̭̼͎̟ͅI̲̤̜̗̭̊̀͘P͚̰̥̱͓͍̙̺̆ͤ̓̍̿̏!͖͕͍̙ͯͮͪͣ̚͠ ̪̭̻͚͚̬̦̬̝̄̃̏̍̚͝Yͦͧͮͯ̚͏̢̹̝̗̙̟͙̼̝I̩͓͕̠̟̜͊̒̀̔̓̒͛͞P̮͓̃͐̈́̂̃̎͗ͮY̩͙̫͚̲͚̻͒ͨ͆̄̎̇́Ǐ̶̷͎̟̲͖͓͖ͭ͜ͅP̶̨̫̘̲ͮ!̢̥͍̬̉̕ ̯͉̤̂̅͑Ỹ̓ͧ͂͏̳̺̗͎́͜Í͌̂ͭ̔͂͐҉̥̖̮̝̞̻́P̴̞̦̣̏̔̔̋̆̍ͩ̄!̘ͦͭͣͨͭ̊̀̃͠ ̧̫ͪͫ̚͢Y̸̙̜ͤ̉͌̀̚͟I̎̒̓ͭ҉̹̮̼͖͇̺̰P̡̬͈̲̘͓̔̒ͫͯ͗̈͑ͮ̌̀͘!͍͉̤̜̟̬̍̓͗̑͘ ̵̴̡̘̘̮͓̱̳̾͗ͯ̃Y̨̼͚̙͍̜͖͕̫͐ͧ̃͑ͬ́̃͐I̸͖̖̣͋ͫ͊͒ͭ́ͅP̞̜̣̝̼̼͙̋͑ͯ̒ͤͫͨ̓́!̶̣̽̓̌̓̊̐̄͘͝ ̵̸̳̜̔̊̎̈́͂͆́Y̑̉͘҉̵̻̭̼͎̟ͅI̲̤̜̗̭̊̀͘P͚̰̥̱͓͍̙̺̆ͤ̓̍̿̏!͖͕͍̙ͯͮͪͣ̚͠ ̪̭̻͚͚̬̦̬̝̄̃̏̍̚͝Yͦͧͮͯ̚͏̢̹̝̗̙̟͙̼̝I̩͓͕̠̟̜͊̒̀̔̓̒͛͞P̮͓̃͐̈́̂̃̎͗ͮY̩͙̫͚̲͚̻͒ͨ͆̄̎̇́Ǐ̶̷͎̟̲͖͓͖ͭ͜ͅP̶̨̫̘̲ͮ!̢̥͍̬̉̕ ̯͉̤̂̅͑Ỹ̓ͧ͂͏̳̺̗͎́͜Í͌̂ͭ̔͂͐҉̥̖̮̝̞̻́P̴̞̦̣̏̔̔̋̆̍ͩ̄!̘ͦͭͣͨͭ̊̀̃͠ ̧̫ͪͫ̚͢Y̸̙̜ͤ̉͌̀̚͟I̎̒̓ͭ҉̹̮̼͖͇̺̰P̡̬͈̲̘͓̔̒ͫͯ͗̈͑ͮ̌̀͘!͍͉̤̜̟̬̍̓͗̑͘ ̵̴̡̘̘̮͓̱̳̾͗ͯ̃Y̨̼͚̙͍̜͖͕̫͐ͧ̃͑ͬ́̃͐I̸͖̖̣͋ͫ͊͒ͭ́ͅP̞̜̣̝̼̼͙̋͑ͯ̒ͤͫͨ̓́!̶̣̽̓̌̓̊̐̄͘͝ ̵̸̳̜̔̊̎̈́͂͆́Y̑̉͘҉̵̻̭̼͎̟ͅI̲̤̜̗̭̊̀͘P͚̰̥̱͓͍̙̺̆ͤ̓̍̿̏!͖͕͍̙ͯͮͪͣ̚͠ ̪̭̻͚͚̬̦̬̝̄̃̏̍̚͝Yͦͧͮͯ̚͏̢̹̝̗̙̟͙̼̝I̩͓͕̠̟̜͊̒̀̔̓̒͛͞P̮͓̃͐̈́̂̃̎͗ͮY̩͙̫͚̲͚̻͒ͨ͆̄̎̇́Ǐ̶̷͎̟̲͖͓͖ͭ͜ͅP̶̨̫̘̲ͮ!̢̥͍̬̉̕ ̯͉̤̂̅͑Ỹ̓ͧ͂͏̳̺̗͎́͜Í͌̂ͭ̔͂͐҉̥̖̮̝̞̻́P̴̞̦̣̏̔̔̋̆̍ͩ̄!̘ͦͭͣͨͭ̊̀̃͠ ̧̫ͪͫ̚͢Y̸̙̜ͤ̉͌̀̚͟I̎̒̓ͭ҉̹̮̼͖͇̺̰P̡̬͈̲̘͓̔̒ͫͯ͗̈͑ͮ̌̀͘!͍͉̤̜̟̬̍̓͗̑͘ ̵̴̡̘̘̮͓̱̳̾͗ͯ̃Y̨̼͚̙͍̜͖͕̫͐ͧ̃͑ͬ́̃͐I̸͖̖̣͋ͫ͊͒ͭ́ͅP̞̜̣̝̼̼͙̋͑ͯ̒ͤͫͨ̓́!̶̣̽̓̌̓̊̐̄͘͝ ̵̸̳̜̔̊̎̈́͂͆́Y̑̉͘҉̵̻̭̼͎̟ͅI̲̤̜̗̭̊̀͘P͚̰̥̱͓͍̙̺̆ͤ̓̍̿̏!͖͕͍̙ͯͮͪͣ̚͠ ̪̭̻͚͚̬̦̬̝̄̃̏̍̚͝Yͦͧͮͯ̚͏̢̹̝̗̙̟͙̼̝I̩͓͕̠̟̜͊̒̀̔̓̒͛͞P̮͓̃͐̈́̂̃̎͗ͮY̩͙̫͚̲͚̻͒ͨ͆̄̎̇́Ǐ̶̷͎̟̲͖͓͖ͭ͜ͅP̶̨̫̘̲ͮ!̢̥͍̬̉̕ ̯͉̤̂̅͑Ỹ̓ͧ͂͏̳̺̗͎́͜Í͌̂ͭ̔͂͐҉̥̖̮̝̞̻́P̴̞̦̣̏̔̔̋̆̍ͩ̄!̘ͦͭͣͨͭ̊̀̃͠ ̧̫ͪͫ̚͢Y̸̙̜ͤ̉͌̀̚͟I̎̒̓ͭ҉̹̮̼͖͇̺̰P̡̬͈̲̘͓̔̒ͫͯ͗̈͑ͮ̌̀͘!͍͉̤̜̟̬̍̓͗̑͘ ̵̴̡̘̘̮͓̱̳̾͗ͯ̃Y̨̼͚̙͍̜͖͕̫͐ͧ̃͑ͬ́̃͐I̸͖̖̣͋ͫ͊͒ͭ́ͅP̞̜̣̝̼̼͙̋͑ͯ̒ͤͫͨ̓́!̶̣̽̓̌̓̊̐̄͘͝ ̵̸̳̜̔̊̎̈́͂͆́Y̑̉͘҉̵̻̭̼͎̟ͅI̲̤̜̗̭̊̀͘P͚̰̥̱͓͍̙̺̆ͤ̓̍̿̏!͖͕͍̙ͯͮͪͣ̚͠ ̪̭̻͚͚̬̦̬̝̄̃̏̍̚͝Yͦͧͮͯ̚͏̢̹̝̗̙̟͙̼̝I̩͓͕̠̟̜͊̒̀̔̓̒͛͞P̮͓̃͐̈́̂̃̎͗ͮY̩͙̫͚̲͚̻͒ͨ͆̄̎̇́Ǐ̶̷͎̟̲͖͓͖ͭ͜ͅP̶̨̫̘̲ͮ!̢̥͍̬̉̕ ̯͉̤̂̅͑Ỹ̓ͧ͂͏̳̺̗͎́͜Í͌̂ͭ̔͂͐҉̥̖̮̝̞̻́P̴̞̦̣̏̔̔̋̆̍ͩ̄!̘ͦͭͣͨͭ̊̀̃͠ ̧̫ͪͫ̚͢Y̸̙̜ͤ̉͌̀̚͟I̎̒̓ͭ҉̹̮̼͖͇̺̰P̡̬͈̲̘͓̔̒ͫͯ͗̈͑ͮ̌̀͘!͍͉̤̜̟̬̍̓͗̑͘ ̵̴̡̘̘̮͓̱̳̾͗ͯ̃Y̨̼͚̙͍̜͖͕̫͐ͧ̃͑ͬ́̃͐I̸͖̖̣͋ͫ͊͒ͭ́ͅP̞̜̣̝̼̼͙̋͑ͯ̒ͤͫͨ̓́!̶̣̽̓̌̓̊̐̄͘͝ ̵̸̳̜̔̊̎̈́͂͆́Y̑̉͘҉̵̻̭̼͎̟ͅI̲̤̜̗̭̊̀͘P͚̰̥̱͓͍̙̺̆ͤ̓̍̿̏!͖͕͍̙ͯͮͪͣ̚͠ ̪̭̻͚͚̬̦̬̝̄̃̏̍̚͝Yͦͧͮͯ̚͏̢̹̝̗̙̟͙̼̝I̩͓͕̠̟̜͊̒̀̔̓̒͛͞P̮͓̃͐̈́̂̃̎͗ͮY̩͙̫͚̲͚̻͒ͨ͆̄̎̇́Ǐ̶̷͎̟̲͖͓͖ͭ͜ͅP̶̨̫̘̲ͮ!̢̥͍̬̉̕ ̯͉̤̂̅͑Ỹ̓ͧ͂͏̳̺̗͎́͜Í͌̂ͭ̔͂͐҉̥̖̮̝̞̻́P̴̞̦̣̏̔̔̋̆̍ͩ̄!̘ͦͭͣͨͭ̊̀̃͠ ̧̫ͪͫ̚͢Y̸̙̜ͤ̉͌̀̚͟I̎̒̓ͭ҉̹̮̼͖͇̺̰P̡̬͈̲̘͓̔̒ͫͯ͗̈͑ͮ̌̀͘!͍͉̤̜̟̬̍̓͗̑͘ ̵̴̡̘̘̮͓̱̳̾͗ͯ̃Y̨̼͚̙͍̜͖͕̫͐ͧ̃͑ͬ́̃͐I̸͖̖̣͋ͫ͊͒ͭ́ͅP̞̜̣̝̼̼͙̋͑ͯ̒ͤͫͨ̓́!̶̣̽̓̌̓̊̐̄͘͝ ̵̸̳̜̔̊̎̈́͂͆́Y̑̉͘҉̵̻̭̼͎̟ͅI̲̤̜̗̭̊̀͘P͚̰̥̱͓͍̙̺̆ͤ̓̍̿̏!͖͕͍̙ͯͮͪͣ̚͠ ̪̭̻͚͚̬̦̬̝̄̃̏̍̚͝Yͦͧͮͯ̚͏̢̹̝̗̙̟͙̼̝I̩͓͕̠̟̜͊̒̀̔̓̒͛͞P̮͓̃͐̈́̂̃̎͗ͮY̩͙̫͚̲͚̻͒ͨ͆̄̎̇́Ǐ̶̷͎̟̲͖͓͖ͭ͜ͅP̶̨̫̘̲ͮ!̢̥͍̬̉̕ ̯͉̤̂̅͑Ỹ̓ͧ͂͏̳̺̗͎́͜Í͌̂ͭ̔͂͐҉̥̖̮̝̞̻́P̴̞̦̣̏̔̔̋̆̍ͩ̄!̘ͦͭͣͨͭ̊̀̃͠ ̧̫ͪͫ̚͢Y̸̙̜ͤ̉͌̀̚͟I̎̒̓ͭ҉̹̮̼͖͇̺̰P̡̬͈̲̘͓̔̒ͫͯ͗̈͑ͮ̌̀͘!͍͉̤̜̟̬̍̓͗̑͘ ̵̴̡̘̘̮͓̱̳̾͗ͯ̃Y̨̼͚̙͍̜͖͕̫͐ͧ̃͑ͬ́̃͐I̸͖̖̣͋ͫ͊͒ͭ́ͅP̞̜̣̝̼̼͙̋͑ͯ̒ͤͫͨ̓́!̶̣̽̓̌̓̊̐̄͘͝ ̵̸̳̜̔̊̎̈́͂͆́Y̑̉͘҉̵̻̭̼͎̟ͅI̲̤̜̗̭̊̀͘P͚̰̥̱͓͍̙̺̆ͤ̓̍̿̏!͖͕͍̙ͯͮͪͣ̚͠ ̪̭̻͚͚̬̦̬̝̄̃̏̍̚͝Yͦͧͮͯ̚͏̢̹̝̗̙̟͙̼̝I̩͓͕̠̟̜͊̒̀̔̓̒͛͞P̮͓̃͐̈́̂̃̎͗ͮY̩͙̫͚̲͚̻͒ͨ͆̄̎̇́Ǐ̶̷͎̟̲͖͓͖ͭ͜ͅP̶̨̫̘̲ͮ!̢̥͍̬̉̕ ̯͉̤̂̅͑Ỹ̓ͧ͂͏̳̺̗͎́͜Í͌̂ͭ̔͂͐҉̥̖̮̝̞̻́P̴̞̦̣̏̔̔̋̆̍ͩ̄!̘ͦͭͣͨͭ̊̀̃͠ ̧̫ͪͫ̚͢Y̸̙̜ͤ̉͌̀̚͟I̎̒̓ͭ҉̹̮̼͖͇̺̰P̡̬͈̲̘͓̔̒ͫͯ͗̈͑ͮ̌̀͘!͍͉̤̜̟̬̍̓͗̑͘ ̵̴̡̘̘̮͓̱̳̾͗ͯ̃Y̨̼͚̙͍̜͖͕̫͐ͧ̃͑ͬ́̃͐I̸͖̖̣͋ͫ͊͒ͭ́ͅP̞̜̣̝̼̼͙̋͑ͯ̒ͤͫͨ̓́!̶̣̽̓̌̓̊̐̄͘͝ ̵̸̳̜̔̊̎̈́͂͆́Y̑̉͘҉̵̻̭̼͎̟ͅI̲̤̜̗̭̊̀͘P͚̰̥̱͓͍̙̺̆ͤ̓̍̿̏!͖͕͍̙ͯͮͪͣ̚͠ ̪̭̻͚͚̬̦̬̝̄̃̏̍̚͝Yͦͧͮͯ̚͏̢̹̝̗̙̟͙̼̝I̩͓͕̠̟̜͊̒̀̔̓̒͛͞P̮͓̃͐̈́̂̃̎͗ͮY̩͙̫͚̲͚̻͒ͨ͆̄̎̇́Ǐ̶̷͎̟̲͖͓͖ͭ͜ͅP̶̨̫̘̲ͮ!̢̥͍̬̉̕ ̯͉̤̂̅͑Ỹ̓ͧ͂͏̳̺̗͎́͜Í͌̂ͭ̔͂͐҉̥̖̮̝̞̻́P̴̞̦̣̏̔̔̋̆̍ͩ̄!̘ͦͭͣͨͭ̊̀̃͠ ̧̫ͪͫ̚͢Y̸̙̜ͤ̉͌̀̚͟I̎̒̓ͭ҉̹̮̼͖͇̺̰P̡̬͈̲̘͓̔̒ͫͯ͗̈͑ͮ̌̀͘!͍͉̤̜̟̬̍̓͗̑͘ ̵̴̡̘̘̮͓̱̳̾͗ͯ̃Y̨̼͚̙͍̜͖͕̫͐ͧ̃͑ͬ́̃͐I̸͖̖̣͋ͫ͊͒ͭ́ͅP̞̜̣̝̼̼͙̋͑ͯ̒ͤͫͨ̓́!̶̣̽̓̌̓̊̐̄͘͝ ̵̸̳̜̔̊̎̈́͂͆́Y̑̉͘҉̵̻̭̼͎̟ͅI̲̤̜̗̭̊̀͘P͚̰̥̱͓͍̙̺̆ͤ̓̍̿̏!͖͕͍̙ͯͮͪͣ̚͠ ̪̭̻͚͚̬̦̬̝̄̃̏̍̚͝Yͦͧͮͯ̚͏̢̹̝̗̙̟͙̼̝I̩͓͕̠̟̜͊̒̀̔̓̒͛͞P̮͓̃͐̈́̂̃̎͗ͮY̩͙̫͚̲͚̻͒ͨ͆̄̎̇́Ǐ̶̷͎̟̲͖͓͖ͭ͜ͅP̶̨̫̘̲ͮ!̢̥͍̬̉̕ ̯͉̤̂̅͑Ỹ̓ͧ͂͏̳̺̗͎́͜Í͌̂ͭ̔͂͐҉̥̖̮̝̞̻́P̴̞̦̣̏̔̔̋̆̍ͩ̄!̘ͦͭͣͨͭ̊̀̃͠ ̧̫ͪͫ̚͢Y̸̙̜ͤ̉͌̀̚͟I̎̒̓ͭ҉̹̮̼͖͇̺̰P̡̬͈̲̘͓̔̒ͫͯ͗̈͑ͮ̌̀͘!͍͉̤̜̟̬̍̓͗̑͘ ̵̴̡̘̘̮͓̱̳̾͗ͯ̃Y̨̼͚̙͍̜͖͕̫͐ͧ̃͑ͬ́̃͐I̸͖̖̣͋ͫ͊͒ͭ́ͅP̞̜̣̝̼̼͙̋͑ͯ̒ͤͫͨ̓́!̶̣̽̓̌̓̊̐̄͘͝ ̵̸̳̜̔̊̎̈́͂͆́Y̑̉͘҉̵̻̭̼͎̟ͅI̲̤̜̗̭̊̀͘P͚̰̥̱͓͍̙̺̆ͤ̓̍̿̏!͖͕͍̙ͯͮͪͣ̚͠ ̪̭̻͚͚̬̦̬̝̄̃̏̍̚͝Yͦͧͮͯ̚͏̢̹̝̗̙̟͙̼̝I̩͓͕̠̟̜͊̒̀̔̓̒͛͞P̮͓̃͐̈́̂̃̎͗ͮY̩͙̫͚̲͚̻͒ͨ͆̄̎̇́Ǐ̶̷͎̟̲͖͓͖ͭ͜ͅP̶̨̫̘̲ͮ!̢̥͍̬̉̕ ̯͉̤̂̅͑Ỹ̓ͧ͂͏̳̺̗͎́͜Í͌̂ͭ̔͂͐҉̥̖̮̝̞̻́P̴̞̦̣̏̔̔̋̆̍ͩ̄!̘ͦͭͣͨͭ̊̀̃͠ ̧̫ͪͫ̚͢Y̸̙̜ͤ̉͌̀̚͟I̎̒̓ͭ҉̹̮̼͖͇̺̰P̡̬͈̲̘͓̔̒ͫͯ͗̈͑ͮ̌̀͘!͍͉̤̜̟̬̍̓͗̑͘ ̵̴̡̘̘̮͓̱̳̾͗ͯ̃Y̨̼͚̙͍̜͖͕̫͐ͧ̃͑ͬ́̃͐I̸͖̖̣͋ͫ͊͒ͭ́ͅP̞̜̣̝̼̼͙̋͑ͯ̒ͤͫͨ̓́!̶̣̽̓̌̓̊̐̄͘͝ ̵̸̳̜̔̊̎̈́͂͆́Y̑̉͘҉̵̻̭̼͎̟ͅI̲̤̜̗̭̊̀͘P͚̰̥̱͓͍̙̺̆ͤ̓̍̿̏!͖͕͍̙ͯͮͪͣ̚͠ ̪̭̻͚͚̬̦̬̝̄̃̏̍̚͝Yͦͧͮͯ̚͏̢̹̝̗̙̟͙̼̝I̩͓͕̠̟̜͊̒̀̔̓̒͛͞P̮͓̃͐̈́̂̃̎͗ͮY̩͙̫͚̲͚̻͒ͨ͆̄̎̇́Ǐ̶̷͎̟̲͖͓͖ͭ͜ͅP̶̨̫̘̲ͮ!̢̥͍̬̉̕ ̯͉̤̂̅͑Ỹ̓ͧ͂͏̳̺̗͎́͜Í͌̂ͭ̔͂͐҉̥̖̮̝̞̻́P̴̞̦̣̏̔̔̋̆̍ͩ̄!̘ͦͭͣͨͭ̊̀̃͠ ̧̫ͪͫ̚͢Y̸̙̜ͤ̉͌̀̚͟I̎̒̓ͭ҉̹̮̼͖͇̺̰P̡̬͈̲̘͓̔̒ͫͯ͗̈͑ͮ̌̀͘!͍͉̤̜̟̬̍̓͗̑͘ ̵̴̡̘̘̮͓̱̳̾͗ͯ̃Y̨̼͚̙͍̜͖͕̫͐ͧ̃͑ͬ́̃͐I̸͖̖̣͋ͫ͊͒ͭ́ͅP̞̜̣̝̼̼͙̋͑ͯ̒ͤͫͨ̓́!̶̣̽̓̌̓̊̐̄͘͝ ̵̸̳̜̔̊̎̈́͂͆́Y̑̉͘҉̵̻̭̼͎̟ͅI̲̤̜̗̭̊̀͘P͚̰̥̱͓͍̙̺̆ͤ̓̍̿̏!͖͕͍̙ͯͮͪͣ̚͠ ̪̭̻͚͚̬̦̬̝̄̃̏̍̚͝Yͦͧͮͯ̚͏̢̹̝̗̙̟͙̼̝I̩͓͕̠̟̜͊̒̀̔̓̒͛͞P̮͓̃͐̈́̂̃̎͗ͮY̩͙̫͚̲͚̻͒ͨ͆̄̎̇́Ǐ̶̷͎̟̲͖͓͖ͭ͜ͅP̶̨̫̘̲ͮ!̢̥͍̬̉̕ ̯͉̤̂̅͑Ỹ̓ͧ͂͏̳̺̗͎́͜Í͌̂ͭ̔͂͐҉̥̖̮̝̞̻́P̴̞̦̣̏̔̔̋̆̍ͩ̄!̘ͦͭͣͨͭ̊̀̃͠ ̧̫ͪͫ̚͢Y̸̙̜ͤ̉͌̀̚͟I̎̒̓ͭ҉̹̮̼͖͇̺̰P̡̬͈̲̘͓̔̒ͫͯ͗̈͑ͮ̌̀͘!͍͉̤̜̟̬̍̓͗̑͘ ̵̴̡̘̘̮͓̱̳̾͗ͯ̃Y̨̼͚̙͍̜͖͕̫͐ͧ̃͑ͬ́̃͐I̸͖̖̣͋ͫ͊͒ͭ́ͅP̞̜̣̝̼̼͙̋͑ͯ̒ͤͫͨ̓́!̶̣̽̓̌̓̊̐̄͘͝ ̵̸̳̜̔̊̎̈́͂͆́Y̑̉͘҉̵̻̭̼͎̟ͅI̲̤̜̗̭̊̀͘P͚̰̥̱͓͍̙̺̆ͤ̓̍̿̏!͖͕͍̙ͯͮͪͣ̚͠ ̪̭̻͚͚̬̦̬̝̄̃̏̍̚͝Yͦͧͮͯ̚͏̢̹̝̗̙̟͙̼̝I̩͓͕̠̟̜͊̒̀̔̓̒͛͞P̮͓̃͐̈́̂̃̎͗ͮY̩͙̫͚̲͚̻͒ͨ͆̄̎̇́Ǐ̶̷͎̟̲͖͓͖ͭ͜ͅP̶̨̫̘̲ͮ!̢̥͍̬̉̕ ̯͉̤̂̅͑Ỹ̓ͧ͂͏̳̺̗͎́͜Í͌̂ͭ̔͂͐҉̥̖̮̝̞̻́P̴̞̦̣̏̔̔̋̆̍ͩ̄!̘ͦͭͣͨͭ̊̀̃͠ ̧̫ͪͫ̚͢Y̸̙̜ͤ̉͌̀̚͟I̎̒̓ͭ҉̹̮̼͖͇̺̰P̡̬͈̲̘͓̔̒ͫͯ͗̈͑ͮ̌̀͘!͍͉̤̜̟̬̍̓͗̑͘ ̵̴̡̘̘̮͓̱̳̾͗ͯ̃Y̨̼͚̙͍̜͖͕̫͐ͧ̃͑ͬ́̃͐I̸͖̖̣͋ͫ͊͒ͭ́ͅP̞̜̣̝̼̼͙̋͑ͯ̒ͤͫͨ̓́!̶̣̽̓̌̓̊̐̄͘͝ ̵̸̳̜̔̊̎̈́͂͆́Y̑̉͘҉̵̻̭̼͎̟ͅI̲̤̜̗̭̊̀͘P͚̰̥̱͓͍̙̺̆ͤ̓̍̿̏!͖͕͍̙ͯͮͪͣ̚͠ ̪̭̻͚͚̬̦̬̝̄̃̏̍̚͝Yͦͧͮͯ̚͏̢̹̝̗̙̟͙̼̝I̩͓͕̠̟̜͊̒̀̔̓̒͛͞P̮͓̃͐̈́̂̃̎͗ͮY̩͙̫͚̲͚̻͒ͨ͆̄̎̇́Ǐ̶̷͎̟̲͖͓͖ͭ͜ͅP̶̨̫̘̲ͮ!̢̥͍̬̉̕ ̯͉̤̂̅͑Ỹ̓ͧ͂͏̳̺̗͎́͜Í͌̂ͭ̔͂͐҉̥̖̮̝̞̻́P̴̞̦̣̏̔̔̋̆̍ͩ̄!̘ͦͭͣͨͭ̊̀̃͠ ̧̫ͪͫ̚͢Y̸̙̜ͤ̉͌̀̚͟I̎̒̓ͭ҉̹̮̼͖͇̺̰P̡̬͈̲̘͓̔̒ͫͯ͗̈͑ͮ̌̀͘!͍͉̤̜̟̬̍̓͗̑͘ ̵̴̡̘̘̮͓̱̳̾͗ͯ̃Y̨̼͚̙͍̜͖͕̫͐ͧ̃͑ͬ́̃͐I̸͖̖̣͋ͫ͊͒ͭ́ͅP̞̜̣̝̼̼͙̋͑ͯ̒ͤͫͨ̓́!̶̣̽̓̌̓̊̐̄͘͝ ̵̸̳̜̔̊̎̈́͂͆́Y̑̉͘҉̵̻̭̼͎̟ͅI̲̤̜̗̭̊̀͘P͚̰̥̱͓͍̙̺̆ͤ̓̍̿̏!͖͕͍̙ͯͮͪͣ̚͠ ̪̭̻͚͚̬̦̬̝̄̃̏̍̚͝Yͦͧͮͯ̚͏̢̹̝̗̙̟͙̼̝I̩͓͕̠̟̜͊̒̀̔̓̒͛͞P̮͓̃͐̈́̂̃̎͗ͮY̩͙̫͚̲͚̻͒ͨ͆̄̎̇́Ǐ̶̷͎̟̲͖͓͖ͭ͜ͅP̶̨̫̘̲ͮ!̢̥͍̬̉̕ ̯͉̤̂̅͑Ỹ̓ͧ͂͏̳̺̗͎́͜Í͌̂ͭ̔͂͐҉̥̖̮̝̞̻́P̴̞̦̣̏̔̔̋̆̍ͩ̄!̘ͦͭͣͨͭ̊̀̃͠ ̧̫ͪͫ̚͢Y̸̙̜ͤ̉͌̀̚͟I̎̒̓ͭ҉̹̮̼͖͇̺̰P̡̬͈̲̘͓̔̒ͫͯ͗̈͑ͮ̌̀͘!͍͉̤̜̟̬̍̓͗̑͘ ̵̴̡̘̘̮͓̱̳̾͗ͯ̃Y̨̼͚̙͍̜͖͕̫͐ͧ̃͑ͬ́̃͐I̸͖̖̣͋ͫ͊͒ͭ́ͅP̞̜̣̝̼̼͙̋͑ͯ̒ͤͫͨ̓́!̶̣̽̓̌̓̊̐̄͘͝ ̵̸̳̜̔̊̎̈́͂͆́Y̑̉͘҉̵̻̭̼͎̟ͅI̲̤̜̗̭̊̀͘P͚̰̥̱͓͍̙̺̆ͤ̓̍̿̏!͖͕͍̙ͯͮͪͣ̚͠ ̪̭̻͚͚̬̦̬̝̄̃̏̍̚͝Yͦͧͮͯ̚͏̢̹̝̗̙̟͙̼̝I̩͓͕̠̟̜͊̒̀̔̓̒͛͞P̮͓̃͐̈́̂̃̎͗ͮY̩͙̫͚̲͚̻͒ͨ͆̄̎̇́Ǐ̶̷͎̟̲͖͓͖ͭ͜ͅP̶̨̫̘̲ͮ!̢̥͍̬̉̕ ̯͉̤̂̅͑Ỹ̓ͧ͂͏̳̺̗͎́͜Í͌̂ͭ̔͂͐҉̥̖̮̝̞̻́P̴̞̦̣̏̔̔̋̆̍ͩ̄!̘ͦͭͣͨͭ̊̀̃͠ ̧̫ͪͫ̚͢Y̸̙̜ͤ̉͌̀̚͟I̎̒̓ͭ҉̹̮̼͖͇̺̰P̡̬͈̲̘͓̔̒ͫͯ͗̈͑ͮ̌̀͘!͍͉̤̜̟̬̍̓͗̑͘ ̵̴̡̘̘̮͓̱̳̾͗ͯ̃Y̨̼͚̙͍̜͖͕̫͐ͧ̃͑ͬ́̃͐I̸͖̖̣͋ͫ͊͒ͭ́ͅP̞̜̣̝̼̼͙̋͑ͯ̒ͤͫͨ̓́!̶̣̽̓̌̓̊̐̄͘͝ ̵̸̳̜̔̊̎̈́͂͆́Y̑̉͘҉̵̻̭̼͎̟ͅI̲̤̜̗̭̊̀͘P͚̰̥̱͓͍̙̺̆ͤ̓̍̿̏!͖͕͍̙ͯͮͪͣ̚͠ ̪̭̻͚͚̬̦̬̝̄̃̏̍̚͝Yͦͧͮͯ̚͏̢̹̝̗̙̟͙̼̝I̩͓͕̠̟̜͊̒̀̔̓̒͛͞P̮͓̃͐̈́̂̃̎͗ͮY̩͙̫͚̲͚̻͒ͨ͆̄̎̇́Ǐ̶̷͎̟̲͖͓͖ͭ͜ͅP̶̨̫̘̲ͮ!̢̥͍̬̉̕ ̯͉̤̂̅͑Ỹ̓ͧ͂͏̳̺̗͎́͜Í͌̂ͭ̔͂͐҉̥̖̮̝̞̻́P̴̞̦̣̏̔̔̋̆̍ͩ̄!̘ͦͭͣͨͭ̊̀̃͠ ̧̫ͪͫ̚͢Y̸̙̜ͤ̉͌̀̚͟I̎̒̓ͭ҉̹̮̼͖͇̺̰P̡̬͈̲̘͓̔̒ͫͯ͗̈͑ͮ̌̀͘!͍͉̤̜̟̬̍̓͗̑͘ ̵̴̡̘̘̮͓̱̳̾͗ͯ̃Y̨̼͚̙͍̜͖͕̫͐ͧ̃͑ͬ́̃͐I̸͖̖̣͋ͫ͊͒ͭ́ͅP̞̜̣̝̼̼͙̋͑ͯ̒ͤͫͨ̓́!̶̣̽̓̌̓̊̐̄͘͝ ̵̸̳̜̔̊̎̈́͂͆́Y̑̉͘҉̵̻̭̼͎̟ͅI̲̤̜̗̭̊̀͘P͚̰̥̱͓͍̙̺̆ͤ̓̍̿̏!͖͕͍̙ͯͮͪͣ̚͠ ̪̭̻͚͚̬̦̬̝̄̃̏̍̚͝Yͦͧͮͯ̚͏̢̹̝̗̙̟͙̼̝I̩͓͕̠̟̜͊̒̀̔̓̒͛͞P̮͓̃͐̈́̂̃̎͗ͮY̩͙̫͚̲͚̻͒ͨ͆̄̎̇́Ǐ̶̷͎̟̲͖͓͖ͭ͜ͅP̶̨̫̘̲ͮ!̢̥͍̬̉̕ ̯͉̤̂̅͑Ỹ̓ͧ͂͏̳̺̗͎́͜Í͌̂ͭ̔͂͐҉̥̖̮̝̞̻́P̴̞̦̣̏̔̔̋̆̍ͩ̄!̘ͦͭͣͨͭ̊̀̃͠ ̧̫ͪͫ̚͢Y̸̙̜ͤ̉͌̀̚͟I̎̒̓ͭ҉̹̮̼͖͇̺̰P̡̬͈̲̘͓̔̒ͫͯ͗̈͑ͮ̌̀͘!͍͉̤̜̟̬̍̓͗̑͘ ̵̴̡̘̘̮͓̱̳̾͗ͯ̃Y̨̼͚̙͍̜͖͕̫͐ͧ̃͑ͬ́̃͐I̸͖̖̣͋ͫ͊͒ͭ́ͅP̞̜̣̝̼̼͙̋͑ͯ̒ͤͫͨ̓́!̶̣̽̓̌̓̊̐̄͘͝ ̵̸̳̜̔̊̎̈́͂͆́Y̑̉͘҉̵̻̭̼͎̟ͅI̲̤̜̗̭̊̀͘P͚̰̥̱͓͍̙̺̆ͤ̓̍̿̏!͖͕͍̙ͯͮͪͣ̚͠ ̪̭̻͚͚̬̦̬̝̄̃̏̍̚͝Yͦͧͮͯ̚͏̢̹̝̗̙̟͙̼̝I̩͓͕̠̟̜͊̒̀̔̓̒͛͞P̮͓̃͐̈́̂̃̎͗ͮY̩͙̫͚̲͚̻͒ͨ͆̄̎̇́Ǐ̶̷͎̟̲͖͓͖ͭ͜ͅP̶̨̫̘̲ͮ!̢̥͍̬̉̕ ̯͉̤̂̅͑Ỹ̓ͧ͂͏̳̺̗͎́͜Í͌̂ͭ̔͂͐҉̥̖̮̝̞̻́P̴̞̦̣̏̔̔̋̆̍ͩ̄!̘ͦͭͣͨͭ̊̀̃͠ ̧̫ͪͫ̚͢Y̸̙̜ͤ̉͌̀̚͟I̎̒̓ͭ҉̹̮̼͖͇̺̰P̡̬͈̲̘͓̔̒ͫͯ͗̈͑ͮ̌̀͘!͍͉̤̜̟̬̍̓͗̑͘ ̵̴̡̘̘̮͓̱̳̾͗ͯ̃Y̨̼͚̙͍̜͖͕̫͐ͧ̃͑ͬ́̃͐I̸͖̖̣͋ͫ͊͒ͭ́ͅP̞̜̣̝̼̼͙̋͑ͯ̒ͤͫͨ̓́!̶̣̽̓̌̓̊̐̄͘͝ ̵̸̳̜̔̊̎̈́͂͆́Y̑̉͘҉̵̻̭̼͎̟ͅI̲̤̜̗̭̊̀͘P͚̰̥̱͓͍̙̺̆ͤ̓̍̿̏!͖͕͍̙ͯͮͪͣ̚͠ ̪̭̻͚͚̬̦̬̝̄̃̏̍̚͝Yͦͧͮͯ̚͏̢̹̝̗̙̟͙̼̝I̩͓͕̠̟̜͊̒̀̔̓̒͛͞P̮͓̃͐̈́̂̃̎͗ͮY̩͙̫͚̲͚̻͒ͨ͆̄̎̇́Ǐ̶̷͎̟̲͖͓͖ͭ͜ͅP̶̨̫̘̲ͮ!̢̥͍̬̉̕ ̯͉̤̂̅͑Ỹ̓ͧ͂͏̳̺̗͎́͜Í͌̂ͭ̔͂͐҉̥̖̮̝̞̻́P̴̞̦̣̏̔̔̋̆̍ͩ̄!̘ͦͭͣͨͭ̊̀̃͠ ̧̫ͪͫ̚͢Y̸̙̜ͤ̉͌̀̚͟I̎̒̓ͭ҉̹̮̼͖͇̺̰P̡̬͈̲̘͓̔̒ͫͯ͗̈͑ͮ̌̀͘!͍͉̤̜̟̬̍̓͗̑͘ ̵̴̡̘̘̮͓̱̳̾͗ͯ̃Y̨̼͚̙͍̜͖͕̫͐ͧ̃͑ͬ́̃͐I̸͖̖̣͋ͫ͊͒ͭ́ͅP̞̜̣̝̼̼͙̋͑ͯ̒ͤͫͨ̓́!̶̣̽̓̌̓̊̐̄͘͝ ̵̸̳̜̔̊̎̈́͂͆́Y̑̉͘҉̵̻̭̼͎̟ͅI̲̤̜̗̭̊̀͘P͚̰̥̱͓͍̙̺̆ͤ̓̍̿̏!͖͕͍̙ͯͮͪͣ̚͠ ̪̭̻͚͚̬̦̬̝̄̃̏̍̚͝Yͦͧͮͯ̚͏̢̹̝̗̙̟͙̼̝I̩͓͕̠̟̜͊̒̀̔̓̒͛͞P̮͓̃͐̈́̂̃̎͗ͮY̩͙̫͚̲͚̻͒ͨ͆̄̎̇́Ǐ̶̷͎̟̲͖͓͖ͭ͜ͅP̶̨̫̘̲ͮ!̢̥͍̬̉̕ ̯͉̤̂̅͑Ỹ̓ͧ͂͏̳̺̗͎́͜Í͌̂ͭ̔͂͐҉̥̖̮̝̞̻́P̴̞̦̣̏̔̔̋̆̍ͩ̄!̘ͦͭͣͨͭ̊̀̃͠ ̧̫ͪͫ̚͢Y̸̙̜ͤ̉͌̀̚͟I̎̒̓ͭ҉̹̮̼͖͇̺̰P̡̬͈̲̘͓̔̒ͫͯ͗̈͑ͮ̌̀͘!͍͉̤̜̟̬̍̓͗̑͘ ̵̴̡̘̘̮͓̱̳̾͗ͯ̃Y̨̼͚̙͍̜͖͕̫͐ͧ̃͑ͬ́̃͐I̸͖̖̣͋ͫ͊͒ͭ́ͅP̞̜̣̝̼̼͙̋͑ͯ̒ͤͫͨ̓́!̶̣̽̓̌̓̊̐̄͘͝ ̵̸̳̜̔̊̎̈́͂͆́Y̑̉͘҉̵̻̭̼͎̟ͅI̲̤̜̗̭̊̀͘P͚̰̥̱͓͍̙̺̆ͤ̓̍̿̏!͖͕͍̙ͯͮͪͣ̚͠ ̪̭̻͚͚̬̦̬̝̄̃̏̍̚͝Yͦͧͮͯ̚͏̢̹̝̗̙̟͙̼̝I̩͓͕̠̟̜͊̒̀̔̓̒͛͞P̮͓̃͐̈́̂̃̎͗ͮY̩͙̫͚̲͚̻͒ͨ͆̄̎̇́Ǐ̶̷͎̟̲͖͓͖ͭ͜ͅP̶̨̫̘̲ͮ!̢̥͍̬̉̕ ̯͉̤̂̅͑Ỹ̓ͧ͂͏̳̺̗͎́͜Í͌̂ͭ̔͂͐҉̥̖̮̝̞̻́P̴̞̦̣̏̔̔̋̆̍ͩ̄!̘ͦͭͣͨͭ̊̀̃͠ ̧̫ͪͫ̚͢Y̸̙̜ͤ̉͌̀̚͟I̎̒̓ͭ҉̹̮̼͖͇̺̰P̡̬͈̲̘͓̔̒ͫͯ͗̈͑ͮ̌̀͘!͍͉̤̜̟̬̍̓͗̑͘ ̵̴̡̘̘̮͓̱̳̾͗ͯ̃Y̨̼͚̙͍̜͖͕̫͐ͧ̃͑ͬ́̃͐I̸͖̖̣͋ͫ͊͒ͭ́ͅP̞̜̣̝̼̼͙̋͑ͯ̒ͤͫͨ̓́!̶̣̽̓̌̓̊̐̄͘͝ ̵̸̳̜̔̊̎̈́͂͆́Y̑̉͘҉̵̻̭̼͎̟ͅI̲̤̜̗̭̊̀͘P͚̰̥̱͓͍̙̺̆ͤ̓̍̿̏!͖͕͍̙ͯͮͪͣ̚͠ ̪̭̻͚͚̬̦̬̝̄̃̏̍̚͝Yͦͧͮͯ̚͏̢̹̝̗̙̟͙̼̝I̩͓͕̠̟̜͊̒̀̔̓̒͛͞P̮͓̃͐̈́̂̃̎͗ͮY̩͙̫͚̲͚̻͒ͨ͆̄̎̇́Ǐ̶̷͎̟̲͖͓͖ͭ͜ͅP̶̨̫̘̲ͮ!̢̥͍̬̉̕ ̯͉̤̂̅͑Ỹ̓ͧ͂͏̳̺̗͎́͜Í͌̂ͭ̔͂͐҉̥̖̮̝̞̻́P̴̞̦̣̏̔̔̋̆̍ͩ̄!̘ͦͭͣͨͭ̊̀̃͠ ̧̫ͪͫ̚͢Y̸̙̜ͤ̉͌̀̚͟I̎̒̓ͭ҉̹̮̼͖͇̺̰P̡̬͈̲̘͓̔̒ͫͯ͗̈͑ͮ̌̀͘!͍͉̤̜̟̬̍̓͗̑͘ ̵̴̡̘̘̮͓̱̳̾͗ͯ̃Y̨̼͚̙͍̜͖͕̫͐ͧ̃͑ͬ́̃͐I̸͖̖̣͋ͫ͊͒ͭ́ͅP̞̜̣̝̼̼͙̋͑ͯ̒ͤͫͨ̓́!̶̣̽̓̌̓̊̐̄͘͝ ̵̸̳̜̔̊̎̈́͂͆́Y̑̉͘҉̵̻̭̼͎̟ͅI̲̤̜̗̭̊̀͘P͚̰̥̱͓͍̙̺̆ͤ̓̍̿̏!͖͕͍̙ͯͮͪͣ̚͠ ̪̭̻͚͚̬̦̬̝̄̃̏̍̚͝Yͦͧͮͯ̚͏̢̹̝̗̙̟͙̼̝I̩͓͕̠̟̜͊̒̀̔̓̒͛͞P̮͓̃͐̈́̂̃̎͗ͮ

I love it.
In post 4090, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i feel worse. 。・゚゚*(>д<)*゚゚・。
In post 4092, Morning Tweet wrote:i dont blame u or anything i should have made it clearer why i townread him but i didnt

im letting Hectic down left and right this game !!!!!

Do you all have any suspects outside of Pooky/Chara-Nacho at this point?
You guys got this! I have utmost faith. The second no-kill in a row should make it much more apparent it's intentional, which makes it so much less likely to be Lavender.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #85 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:09 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 82, CantHateAPuppy wrote:If town just thinks " scum bussed day 1 because both partners were afk," it's game over

so making weird kills helps.

Also I think i had to vote krazy day 2 like that, it was autoloss if he got voted off, but if i didn't join that wagon my flip would have made it obvious and lost the game anyways. tanner was right about the way I voted. i figured by pushing there i could join the case but actually make it harder to hammer by not really pushing the case. town got spooked by the early l-1 and so dragged the day out. often find the easiest way to get town to not do something is to... argue they should do that something, but in a really poor way

so yeah, the day 1 bus, the day 2 krazy vote, and the no kill are probably my biggest contributions to the game, and they were all "mistakes". all the rest of the stuff about building some good associations day 2 and making people paranoid on flip was just a cope
Tanner is too smart and sees through all of your dastardly ploys.
In post 82, CantHateAPuppy wrote:town got spooked by the early l-1 and so dragged the day out. often find the easiest way to get town to not do something is to... argue they should do that something, but in a really poor way
This is so true. No matter what the wagon, some will always come out being afraid if they grew too quickly or hit L-1 too soon, when I don't think the percentage of them being town>scum is significant at all.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #86 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:10 am

Post by Hectic »

Well, the context is the important thing.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #90 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:35 am

Post by Hectic »

Hey, Nacho

That was...rushed
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #91 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:36 am

Post by Hectic »

YIP YIP YIP
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #95 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 4183, Morning Tweet wrote:Pooky buys Hectic's read clearing me, you don't. Therefore I'd expect Pooky to use a confirm on me, while I'd expect you not to.
Morning is sm0rt
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #96 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by Hectic »

I'm really happy they're trusting in my read on Morning.

I think Pooky's going down :[ but they surely do Krazy over Morning tomorrow, so I think we got this.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #97 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by Hectic »

I'm enjoying what I've become in the flavour. I know what to RP for the next Undertale game now.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #100 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:25 am

Post by Hectic »

I feel so bad 9_9 Pooky truly is magical. Scumreading Pooky really did derail this game in many ways on my part.

Krazy is putting up a hell of a fight. I hope they don't paranoia themselves into launching Prism's slot, but I could see it happening...

Hey, Isis, why aren't Prism and Chara in here anyway?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #110 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Hectic »

You don't know?? Everyone was given a werewolf PM and put in hoods of two, and told it was their scum PT.

Someone had to be brave enough to figure out something was wrong and claim scum after enough werewolves flipped. You'll never guess who it was

Spoiler:
(it was shiki)
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #112 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:57 am

Post by Hectic »

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #114 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 4707, Tanner wrote:
In post 4703, Krazy wrote:You can reject a role pm when you see it. It's called a shoshin clause.
this post has like
very unfortunate implications that i'm not sure i feel comfortable with
Yeah, I don't think town!Krazy ever pursues this line. Really unethical.
In post 4713, Isis wrote:
Krazy was banned for conduct in this game. He is being replaced.
Oh, there we go
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #116 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Hectic »

Another great scum player comes in lol

I'm slightly scared
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #117 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 4773, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 4771, the worst wrote:why do you locktown me?
because Krazy did things he wasn't supposed to.
This is very unfortunate... even though Krazy's alignment shouldn't matter, it's the OOG argument/reasoning he was using.

Pooky and Morning are both sold... please save this game, Ali.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #121 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:33 am

Post by Hectic »

Yeah, this feels really bad. If Morning is actually FOUGHT here...

I'm gonna stop reading because it's too painful.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #141 (isolation #23) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Hectic »

Pooky! How bad is it looking down there? I've essentially stopped reading because the whole trust tell thing was really demoralising.

I'll find the courage again if you think our chances of victory are 20%+
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #162 (isolation #24) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by Hectic »

I love Morning
Hectic
Hectic