Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1, osuka wrote:what's up nerds
wow toxic
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

is there a wiki page that lists all roles who would show up with a gun?
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

also. wtf is with 3 mafia docs.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

i mean, we're all going to claim doc once we hit E-1, right?

by the time they get to the third of us, town's gotta be like "SURELY scum wouldn't claim doc three times!"
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

i don't want to
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

you can't make me
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

that would probably be optimum play for you hth
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #29 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 27, osuka wrote:calling people stupid isn’t a tell of mine, it’s just something i do
:shifty:
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #31 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

it happens
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

glad my posting in the game thread was scummy enough to remind you of my alignment
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:05 am

Post by Green Crayons »

lots and lots of drugs
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #41 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 452, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 451, PawnsGambit wrote:You know there is likely 3 scum and not 5 right?
what makes you say that
lol okay so lemons is informed, right?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #43 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:39 am

Post by Green Crayons »

he was challenging a wrong statement, suggesting he knows that it's wrong.

true, it looks wrong on its face (5 scum in mini?), so it's possible he isn't informed and i'm wrong about basically everything so this is just an knee-jerk reaction. but the nature of the response ("what makes you say that") looks like he's trying to explore the basis for the wrongness to deduce alignment, which I think would come from someone who knows for certain that it's wrong rather than setup speculation.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:34 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 48, osuka wrote:
In post 544, PawnsGambit wrote:Osuka is one of the most townish players in the game and VFP has been attacking him.
In post 605, InsidiousLemons wrote:going to keep a close eye on this slot to prevent the potential for complacency, but despite minor gut pings, osuka is probably my strongest townread so far.
In post 454, Asteria wrote:osuka - Gut townread based on how he's interacting with everyone. That's very general and I can go through his iso and find some examples if someone wants but it's 110 posts
In post 459, Robert M Hunter wrote:Regarding osuka, I certainly have no reason to think they are scum at the moment
your brash personality is just too cute to suspect
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:45 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 46, osuka wrote:can one of you guys point out that most games on MS have mafia daytalk? i just realized its not in the rules and i would point that out but it looks funny if i do
i just read/skimmed in a catch up. what would be the impetus for mentioning daytalk? I didn't catch where it was being discussed in the thread
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:51 am

Post by Green Crayons »

lol

your foresight is unparalleled
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

i can think of worse lots in life
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:15 am

Post by Green Crayons »

i am trying not to be obvious about it but i'm trying to butter dragons up so he sheds two (2) tears of regret when he votes to elim me later
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #64 (isolation #18) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

soooooo maybe we don't kill rmh and instead target the obv kill with a mafdoc?

and then kill some rando?

idk i'm bad at this
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #70 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 66, osuka wrote:doc = andante
wait

looool

i thought her claim was simply that she was informed, i completely missed that she claimed doc
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 0, Datisi wrote:you know that there is an informed town player who knows that there are 4 players in the game that would show as "having a gun" to a gunsmith.
i don't see how anyone thinks

4 guns = 2 maf, 1 traitor, 1 whatever
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #72 (isolation #21) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 71, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 0, Datisi wrote:you know that there is an informed town player who knows that there are 4 players in the game that would show as "having a gun" to a gunsmith.
i don't see how anyone thinks

4 guns = 2 maf, 1 traitor, 1 whatever
In post 1198, Andante wrote:tbh my first reaction to this was "I give guns?!?!?" and when I was told I have a gun, I thought I could shoot.... lmao I'm town I promise!! but uhhh yeah idk if I out how many guns in play, for that, I want Anya here
wait if she has a gun, but also knows this information, then from her POV it's

4 guns
1 gun = Andante town
3 guns = unknown

I guess maybe that's why she thinks 2 scum + trailer, but... why?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:52 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 74, osuka wrote:thats what im thinking gc, but if she's a gunsmith then i'm assuming that means we can't have a vig. in that case, why the fuck do we have 3 mafia docs?
i think you're right on the setup

which means there might be more than 1 tracker, or a tracker/watcher/those types of roles, so we can fuck around with the mafia doc selections
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #88 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:52 am

Post by Green Crayons »

andres giving the claimed tracker a lot of shit might make sense if andres is also a tracker
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:52 am

Post by Green Crayons »

also, 20 pages on a sunday night is violence
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Green Crayons »

i am legitimately underwater today at work so am barely keeping up with things

but this town is super fucking dangerous

careening from one maybe elim to another
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Green Crayons »

oh i see i'm e-2

any thoughts on fake claim?

also i just looked up gs on the wiki
Members of the Mafia (that are not Doctors), Cops, FBI Agents, Vigilantes, other Gunsmiths, Paranoid Gun Owners, etc. all have guns in traditional flavor. Notably, Serial Killers and Doctors do not have guns.
her gs ability is useless against us
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Green Crayons »

lol glad i know things about this game
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Green Crayons »

if i claimed informed in any way, i dont think that really saves me from elim
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Green Crayons »

might just claim tracker and say i don't think robert is fake claiming bc i did get out of a game with multiple trackers
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:44 am

Post by Green Crayons »

so that means there are 3 town players with guns + and who is gs
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:44 am

Post by Green Crayons »

unless if i'm dumb and really don't understand mechanics
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:44 am

Post by Green Crayons »

@mod
can you confirm whether mafia docs have guns
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Green Crayons »

yes okay so 3 town with guns + 0 scum with guns

i could claim VT with information that no mafia have guns

which loooool no
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:59 am

Post by Green Crayons »

so the question is what role

maybe doc and just get that out there, see if they think scum doc would be stupid enough to claim doc

otherwise, i'm thinking tracker because i have a feeling that andres is also a tracker
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

how about tracker claim + informed about there being more than 1 tracker?

Return to “Completed Game Topics”