Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:22 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 12, MalcolmTucker wrote:Who do you all think my remaining buddies are?
Probably Pooky and Drap
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:09 am

Post by Frogsterking »

If you can't trust Machiavelli then who
can
you trust????
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

in best bird wrote:luke checked out because he started to contemplate whether or not i was scum since all of his scum reads flipped town
:roll:
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:53 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm unable to discern who OtH partner is by skimming the thread. My intuition is that it's Best Bird for their horrendous use of their PR ability.

Guesswork/intuition doesn't need to be relied on at this stage of the game because there are 3.95 confscum (including OtH as the .95) who can be ISO dived across a digital paper trail spanning 600~ pages.

I imagine Nancy is being kept alive because they TR marci (unless that's changed) so I think it might be wise to silently ISO dive the flipped scum now and focus on pushing OtH, with the idea that Nancy will eat the NK tonight and the final scum can be caught off guard tomorrow.

I imagine also that if you really want to seal the deal, now would be a great time to start seriously shooting-the-shit with Johnny (unless you deduce them to be the last one) because I think you need their vote and I think that's the best method of demonstrating sincerity to Johnny.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:28 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 228, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:It's OtH and not Johnny?
It's OtH and one person other than Nancy AFAIK, and I'm only looking at the day play aspect of it, I'm not sure what reports yall received.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:39 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 230, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:maybe OtH + Noraa
That..could explain a lot.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:42 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I remember Malcolm voted Taly after about 20 minutes of in-thread deliberation. Stuff like that is probably worth digging up here.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:06 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 233, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 229, Frogsterking wrote:
It's OtH and one person other than Nancy AFAIK, and I'm only looking at the day play aspect of it, I'm not sure what reports yall received.
Oh, I meant like why is OtH scum over Johnny scum?
Gotcha. Am I allowed to quote directly from the main thread if I cut out the post links?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:53 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 235, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Yeah, I don't think you even need to cut out the post links
Sorry for my delay. I refuse to Townsend Johnny, if they are Town then I think they're the eighth scum slot. As for OtH, I think they're easier to read by ignoring marci's posts and focusing on Gamma's. I can't get over this OtH post:
In post 14929, Off The Hook wrote:Heya
I’m keeping up, I don’t know if it’s 100% needed rn but I have what I would call a good reason to write us off as possible scum
Also, when it comes to possible Johnny partners, I don’t think there’s anyone directly connected to him but out of butterflies/Noraa/MLB I think MLB is the most likely scum
I think it’s a bit odd the the pair of MLB+ND39 (she’s the constant in that slot) has gone untouched especially with butterflies being a generally uncontested TR from what I recall (Drapion being an outlier). I recall Nancy saying Klick was towny in their hood so maybe she’s been kept for being pocketed

~GE
"Heya" seems suspicious..

In the first section of the post, Gamma informs the thread that he is watching...but not
too
closely. He is especially uninterested in the survival of his own slot. By chance, while spending his spare time thinking effectively and logically about the game, he had a eureka moment about why his slot
should
survive...and he won't tell the thread his idea. Instead, he moves onto the second section of his post where he reminds the thread there are other players in the game by listing their names. Gamma implies we should be eliminating mis lim bait --I mean Johnny-- and says it will be difficult to identify a good follow up to Johnny tomorrow, except
maybe
Mis Lim Bait will do the trick. Gamma concludes with the third section of his post, which is something incomprehensible about Nancy.

I would rate my certainty that this post comes from scum as high. I don't feel that way about any of Johnny's posts. Johnny's posts just make me feel bad.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:01 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 237, MalcolmTucker wrote:Main thread looks spicy.
You played well around my slot this game and I noticed your Macready pause when voting in the gladiate. I possibly never would have voted you.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:09 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 233, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 229, Frogsterking wrote:
Oh, I meant like why is OtH scum over Johnny scum?
Okay there's another golden post from Gamma:
In post 15024, Off The Hook wrote:Let me put this another way:
What DO you find fun about this game? For me, I enjoy the social connections I get to make, and I also sometimes enjoy getting to embrace my inner thespian and play a role (not in the power role sense)

~GE
What the hell is Gamma talking about lmao. This isn't a Town slot.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:17 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 252, RH9 wrote:I think that based on what I've read of the main thread, OTH is the most likely to be the next elimination.
I don't know how much power Town has left, but it seems like a winning strat for the last scum might be to bus the hell out of OtH.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:38 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 15021, Off The Hook wrote:Here’s the thing:
we’ve voice chatted before
. I think you of all people would know I’m only trying to help. Is that the nicest thing in the world to say, definitely not, but it’s hard to really describe what I’m seeing here any other way. We called BB town ONCE and now you’re getting pissed at us for it.

~Gamma Emerald
we've voice chatted before
:lol:

I feel like unless Best Bird is the last one, this game is headed towards a three player lylo with Johnny, Noraa and Mis Lim Bait, which sounds interesting IMO.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:44 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 260, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 251, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 237, MalcolmTucker wrote:Main thread looks spicy.
You played well around my slot this game and
I noticed your Macready pause when voting in the gladiate.
I possibly never would have voted you.
As in the pause made you think I was town?
Yes!
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:22 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I'll say that I respect Gamma's WiM to survive and not let down his scum team.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:46 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

0 Roden
1 Butterflies
2 Mislim Bait
3 Johnny
4 Best Bird
5 Noraa
6 OTH
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:01 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 296, Ircher wrote:The remaining town disappoints me in that they aren't anywhere close to an elimination rn.
True dat, I appreciate the scum team stepping up periodically to set this Town straight:
In post 15037, Noraa wrote:
In post 15034, Roden wrote:Let me reword that. Luke's reads hold weight to me, due to being flipped town and being generally pretty good at this game.
luke literally doesnt have a single brain cell that is able to townread me present in his head.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:21 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

@CSF

In post 291, MathBlade wrote:1 day 8 hours left for any list swaps

Man this lack of consolidation is a thing.
Should I swap Noraa and Johnny? This is my list rn:
In post 286, Frogsterking wrote:0 Roden
1 Butterflies
2 Mislim Bait
3 Johnny
4 Best Bird
5 Noraa
6 OTH
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:42 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 15197, JohnnyFarrar wrote:This Noraa wagon is bananas. If that gladiate went like that day one and that slot is SCUM? That entire team deserves the win for how cool they played it. No way. Noraa flips town and then y'all finally ML me tomorrow gg no re.

No thank you.
Stuff like this is kinda sus and I trust CSF and Noraa more than the knuckleheaded group-think we've got popping here in the dead thread.

@Math
(update)
Spoiler:
0 Roden
1 Butterflies
2 Mislim Bait
3 Noraa
4 Best Bird
5 Johnny
6 OTH

@CSF

New question: should I swap BB and Johnny :P
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:11 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I thought you cased Johnny a while back and then got NKed?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:53 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm low-moderate I'm the only dead player with the correct solve and Noraa is flipping Town.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:54 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 306, Frogsterking wrote:I'm low-moderate I'm the only dead player with the correct solve and Noraa is flipping Town.
Low-moderate certainty
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:54 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 293, MalcolmTucker wrote:This shit is tense.
In post 294, MalcolmTucker wrote:God I wish I could post in the scum thread.

I will say no more.
Is what I think happened really what happened?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:58 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 308, Frogsterking wrote:

I will say no more.
In post 307, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 306, Frogsterking wrote:I'm low-moderate I'm the only dead player with the correct solve and Noraa is flipping Town.
Low-moderate certainty
Low certainty lol
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:03 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 309, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 308, Frogsterking wrote:

I will say no more.
In post 307, Frogsterking wrote:
Low-moderate certainty
Low certainty lol
Low-moderate certainty.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:09 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 250, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Johnny played alright Frog :p
Feel like you think weaker players are extra wolves.
When if you can solve and try and clear the weaker players it actually benefits town significantly :p
I was trying to do that with Rad and Johnny.
What did you mean by this exactly?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:04 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm almost moderately certain now my updated solve in is the only correct solve and that Noraa is flipping Town. If I'm correct in my assessment then I predict this game is going to be a loss for Town on Day 13. There is
a lot
more information which can be looked at due to the size of the game so it is possible to reach a more accurate solve with more time and effort. The fact that I'm not aware of most of the information available by reading the main thread is the only thing holding me back from being moderately certain in my assessment.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:10 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 312, Frogsterking wrote:
I'm almost moderately certain now my updated solve in is the only correct solve and that Noraa is flipping Town. If I'm correct in my assessment then I predict this game is going to be a loss for Town on Day 13. There is
a lot
more information which can be looked at due to the size of the game so it is possible to reach a more accurate solve with more time and effort. The fact that I'm not aware of most of the information available by reading the main thread is the only thing holding me back from being moderately certain in my assessment.
Town wins
:P
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (isolation #28) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:15 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 314, ProfessorDrapion wrote:I said Taly and Butterflies
Congrats we brought the average down lmao *fist bump*
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:20 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:23 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Holy crap the Taly slot took a lot to kill
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:27 am

Post by Frogsterking »

My spirit can RIP now *floats away*
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:52 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Wait, why is Drap still here lmao? Is this the first time they intentionally played against their win con on this account?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:58 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

You convinced me you were Town Noraa, FWIW
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:18 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 344, Noraa wrote:i thiiiiiink nancy did actually catch me this time. i dont generally think that, but i do think she legitimately caught me good this time. i felt the fakeness of our interactions and i was like hmm nancy is never this weird when interacting with me.
lukewarm, not so much. i think he'd call me scum regardless of my alignment.
bb as well
roden is hard to say. johnny would probably call me town either way. mlb i have no clue.
Noraa's half hearted attempts at distancing from BB won't feel me!
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:18 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 346, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 344, Noraa wrote:i thiiiiiink nancy did actually catch me this time. i dont generally think that, but i do think she legitimately caught me good this time. i felt the fakeness of our interactions and i was like hmm nancy is never this weird when interacting with me.
lukewarm, not so much. i think he'd call me scum regardless of my alignment.
bb as well
roden is hard to say. johnny would probably call me town either way. mlb i have no clue.
Noraa's half hearted attempts at distancing from BB won't fool me!
EBWOP
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:30 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Wow, it really was BB. What a deep scum.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (isolation #37) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:26 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 378, Rad wrote:That said, I read you a bit more towny for attacking her cause why would scum!Noraa attack Nancy here?! Clearly that was a bad read on my part
+1, I thought the Taly slot was obvscum until I read too many of Noraa's posts so she played a strategy that's good against certain players IMO.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (isolation #38) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:20 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 15301, Best Bird wrote:I’ve got a vacation to go on…can we just get this game over with?
This is VI line. Don't vote them out, don't follow their case, just let this slot play around and hope they sheep you when you vote obvscum.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:52 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I'd prefer to see marci back up Gamma more, not because it helps my win condition but out of a holistic/beauty sense because I think that hydra slot is more effective when they work the juxtaposition between the two personalities.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:06 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 412, Bell wrote:The reason I think it’s OTH is because of you look at a graph of game interest you’ll note that everyone else’s has gone up or been steady while theirs went down.
In post 413, Bell wrote:You could argue it’s rl stuff, but they’re a hydra.
Did you use python for that? I'd also argue that rl isn't a good explanation because if you ignore marci's posts and just focus on gamma, his writing is purely survivalistic and full of shade and it's often difficult to tell what he's even getting at or why.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:13 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 414, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 412, Bell wrote:The reason I think it’s OTH is because of you look at a graph of game interest you’ll note that everyone else’s has gone up or been steady while theirs went down.
In post 413, Bell wrote:You could argue it’s rl stuff, but they’re a hydra.
Did you use python for that? I'd also argue that rl isn't a good explanation because if you ignore marci's posts and just focus on gamma, his writing is purely survivalistic and full of shade and it's often difficult to tell what he's even getting at or why.
An example of how the OtH slot can be found by reading and critical thinking is broken down in .

Return to “Completed Game Topics”