mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #32 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:27 pm

Post by mykonian »

Hiya. Yeah Dat, do owe you and apology, just felt like it was your slot from my perspective. Till masons.

Also, you were busy last time we played, and you were scum! Not your last game, ours <3

Idk. I played this game pretty badly all in all, I think, but it had little influence on whether or not I survive today. I need to be around with the Andante elim happens or I get this situation where PoE dictates I should be eliminated, whether people really believe in it or not. I did post about it in thread that I felt like I was spinning my wheels a little. I don't mind looking a bit weird, but as long as it gets some responses. Didn't really hit that spot really.

As for reads, post is in the thread as well really. If I had been alive tomorrow I'd pretend I would want Aureal gone and see where it would develop from there. It's one of the "good" players.

But not Klick, and I don't envy him. These masons are something, and he should be the one getting them pointed in the right direction. Don't think I'll read along (it isn't fun), but I wonder how this will end up. Town should have an advantage but it's easy to let that slip if you stop thinking.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 19, Wavelength wrote:
Spoiler:
I was kind of hoping that the daffy duck gif might do that, so if that was the thing that did it I am happy.
Oh really, that's what it was for.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 30, Wavelength wrote:
Spoiler:
I was suspicious of Ali all the way up til she claimed her JOAT and fought for a mass claim.

Was hard to see that coming from her as scum tbh
Spoiler:

Well shit, that's one I'm going to be kicking myself over. That is a tell I didn't remember I liked, but now you describe it it feels so obvious that yes, this is exactly how scum do their claims if they can manage it. It's so not a town way to go about it, I'd love to get a claim out like that as scum.

Aaargh.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:42 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 35, biancospino wrote:
In post 34, mykonian wrote:
In post 30, Wavelength wrote:
Spoiler:
I was suspicious of Ali all the way up til she claimed her JOAT and fought for a mass claim.

Was hard to see that coming from her as scum tbh
Spoiler:

Well shit, that's one I'm going to be kicking myself over. That is a tell I didn't remember I liked, but now you describe it it feels so obvious that yes, this is exactly how scum do their claims if they can manage it. It's so not a town way to go about it, I'd love to get a claim out like that as scum.

Aaargh.
Spoiler:

By the way, she lied about what she was informed about. She knew that
Spoiler:
There is a Psychologist
Spoiler:
So the first thought about that being such a scum role in description was one I should've stuck with. It's weird to give town information.

eeeh, idk. I don't like mechanics arguments that early. Hard to mobilize people with. Weird claim then though.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”