Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

[The Abyss] Weird Dreams Mafia

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:33 am

Post by Korina »

Welcome to The Abyss

Spoiler: flavor image

Abyss NotesOh. What a fool. You were the reason your friend ended up here. You alone. Nobody else knows about this place except you and them, and now that they're trapped here and don't know the way back out? Oh, it's the perfect time to kill them. A feat, you've only
dreamed
of for ages now. How you want to look them dead in the eyes and stab them directly in the stomach, and watch in those final moments they look into your eyes with pure, unadulterated fear. But you need to convince them they can trust you, otherwise, nothing will ever work.

People With Access:
  1. Korina - Moderator
  2. Oclaxian Empire - Moderator Alt Account
  3. Maruchan - Co-Mod
  4. T-Bone - List Mod

5. Ircher - Player.
Last edited by Korina on Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:01 am, edited 7 times in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:06 pm

Post by Korina »

Spoiler: Titus
Sunlight Actress
Weird Dreams Mafia Redux

I once had a dream that there was a renowned actress who only could put on her performance in the daylight. Anyone who watched it would be mesmerized by it, and she kept using that to her advantage. I always wondered why she would do it.

Welcome
Titus
! You are a
Sunlight Actress (Mafia JOAT)
, and aligned with
The Horrible Dreams

Innate Abilities:

~
Jack of all Trades
: You have access to several limited-shot abilities, they are listed below.
~
Hypnotist (2-Shot)
: Twice per game, you may send a player feedback from any action, provided it does not contain a name. For example, you may give a player feedback that nobody visited their target last night, but you may not give them feedback that they saw their target visited [name] last night.
~
Day Traitor Cop (1-Shot)
: Once per game, during the day, you may learn if a player is a Traitor. Feedback from this action will be given to you at the start of the night.
~
Secret Voter (1-Shot)
: Once per game, during the day, you may secretly place an additional vote on another player by PMing the mod. This vote cannot be changed once placed, and will not work in ELO situations. This vote shows up as "Korina" on VCs.
~
Strongwilled Announcing Jailkeeper (2-Shot)
: Twice per game, you may jailkeep another player, protecting them from all kills tonight, and roleblocking them. This action cannot be redirected, nor roleblocked. Players will be told a Strongwilled Jailkeeper targeted them last night as well.

Factional Information
:
~
Factional Kill
: You, or any other living
Horrible Dreams
with access to The Abyss may perform the factional kill each night, alongside any personal abilities.
~
Private Communication
: You have access to The Abyss, your factional PT, which is located here. You may post there at any time, provided you are still alive.
~
Factional Identities
: Your allies are:
Ircher
and .
~
Traitor
: You know there is a
Nightmare Traitor
in the game. They know your name, but not your role. If you attempt to kill the Traitor, they will join the PT instead of dying.

Victory Condition
:
~ You win if all threats to
The Horrible Dreams
are dead and your faction is at least half the living players, or if this situation is impossible to prevent.

Spoiler: Ircher PM
Dark Miasma
Weird Dreams Mafia Redux

I once had a dream that there was a dark mist in the corner of my room. My oldest bedroom that still spooks me to this day. It did absolutely nothing but would scream at me if I got too close, or threw anything at it. And if I threw something at it? It'd simply deflect it.

Welcome
Ircher
! You are a
Dark Miasma (Mafia Passively Contingent Random Redirector)
, and aligned with
The Horrible Dreams

Innate Abilities:

~
Unique
: Your role is Unique, and cannot appear again in this game under any circumstances.
~
Passive Contingent Random Redirector
: Provided no players not aligned with
The Good Dreams
have died, you will automatically redirect any actions targeted at you to a different player. The target player will be randomly selected from all living players.
~
Backup Contingency
: Once a player not aligned with
The Good Dreams
dies, you will become a 1-Shot Bus Driver instead.

Factional Information
:
~
Factional Kill
Horrible Dreams
with access to The Abyss may perform the factional kill each night, alongside any personal abilities.
~
Private Communication
: You have access to The Abyss, your factional PT, which is located here. You may post there at any time, provided you are still alive.
~
Factional Identities
: Your allies are: and
Kyoko Kirigiri
~
Traitor
Nightmare Traitor
in the game. They know your name, but not your role. If you attempt to kill the Traitor, they will join the PT instead of dying.

Victory Condition
:
The Horrible Dreams
are dead and your faction is at least half the living players, or if this situation is impossible to prevent.

Spoiler: Kyoko Kirigiri PM
Grand Ole One
Weird Dreams Mafia Redux

I once had a dream that I was in the Squid Games, but there was just one random computer in it who grew stronger the less people there were. I kept having to fight it, and only kept narrowly winning each time, and when it finally beat me, I woke up.

Welcome
Kyoko Kirigiri
! You are the
The Grand Ole One (Mafia Ninja Watcher)
, and aligned with
The Horrible Dreams

Innate Abilities:

~
Ninja Watcher
: Each night, you may target another player and learn who visited that player. You will not appear to visit your target to any roles like Trackers or Watchers.
~
The Last, Best Hope
: If you are the last non-Traitor Horrible Dream alive, you will gain the following ability: 2-Shot Strongman Janitor.
~
2-Shot Strongman Janitor
: Twice per game, when killing another player, you may decide to use this ability. If you do so, your target will die regardless if they are being protected, and regardless if you are roleblocked. Your target will flip as
[REDACTED]
, and you alone will learn your target's Role PM.

Factional Information
:
~
Factional Kill
Horrible Dreams
~
Private Communication
~
Factional Identities
: Your allies are: and .
~
Traitor
Nightmare Traitor

Victory Condition
:
The Horrible Dreams
Last edited by Korina on Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #8 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:18 am

Post by Korina »

An Amnesiac Cop’s target was {Not A Horrible Dream/A Horrible Dream} - these will have color, and be bolded, but that functionally does not change the result. Horrible Dream will be red, and Not Horrible Dream will be green.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #9 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:50 am

Post by Korina »

Random Nurse replaces biancospino, effective right now!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #14 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:05 am

Post by Korina »

You use the Hurt tags to vote for a group of 5 or more players to participate in a PT during the night, where they will be allowed to vote to award an invention to someone that night.

The votes are decided Coalition style where people vote on a whole group and are allowed to either vote for an existing proposal, or create their own. This is a separate and compulsive vote to the elimination
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #16 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:04 am

Post by Korina »

(Heal tags are used for unvotes as well, I’m at work and cant fully talk)
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #22 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:39 pm

Post by Korina »

Ircher replaces Random Nurse.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #29 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:41 am

Post by Korina »

In post 26, Titus wrote:
Mod: Does my jk block day actions?
No.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #30 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:42 am

Post by Korina »

Also y’all are multitasking and can submit on behalf of others if y’all need to.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #36 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:33 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 33, Titus wrote: Kyoko, you must claim you got a bp mason invention tomorrow.

Mod: What feedback would a town player get upon being gifted a bp mason invention?
If there already exists masons:

You were awarded a Bulletproof Mason Invention last night. Your Mason PT is XXX, and the Masons are {Names}.

If there are no already existing masons:

You were awarded a Bulletproof Mason Invention last night. Your Mason PT is XXX.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #54 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:08 am

Post by Korina »

In post 43, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
@mod

how would a vandalizer interact with a mason. how would it interact with an invention role given to a player?
It will remove the Invention.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #55 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:21 pm

Post by Korina »

ActionsTitus shoots usesPython.
Titus takes no personal actions.
Kyoko watches Ranger
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #56 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:21 pm

Post by Korina »

FeedbacksTitus no longer has access to this PT.
Ircher is now a 1-Shot Bus Driver.
Kyoko: You saw
Cat Scratch Fever
visit your target last night!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #62 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:35 am

Post by Korina »

You're all alone now.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #65 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:54 am

Post by Korina »

Yeah!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #70 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:08 pm

Post by Korina »

I can make some later!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #72 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:19 pm

Post by Korina »

I'd like to confirm since I have a moment right now: You are only killing Aureal, correct? You are not using your bus driver ability tonight? Sorry for not asking sooner, I had IRL plans come up and have been out all day.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #73 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:21 pm

Post by Korina »

Also would you like me to make a fakeclaim for 1-shot bulletproof alarmist?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B