Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Mini 1828 : Akame Ga Kill Mafia [Mod Topic]

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:46 pm

Post by Akame and Kurome »

Last edited by Akame and Kurome on Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:47 pm

Spoiler: randomized list of player
RyanK
Vedith
pisskop
wgeurts
Niceuniceu
Nosferatu
Liquid Nitrogen
randomidget
AlpacaAlpaca
Soumil
Kraska77
NavyCherub
DiamondSentinel

Spoiler: randomized list of roles
Wave
Najenda
Run
Kurome
Onest
Shura
Leone
Sheele
Mine
Lubbock
Tatsumi
Esdeath
Akame

Spoiler: Players + Roles
RyanK = Wave
Vedith = Najenda
pisskop = Run
wgeurts = Kurome
Niceuniceu = Onest
Nosferatu = Shura
Liquid Nitrogen = Leone
randomidget = Sheele
AlpacaAlpaca = Mine
Soumil = Lubbock
Kraska77 = Tatsumi
NavyCherub = Esdeath
DiamondSentinel = Akame
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:00 pm

We also need to make mafia PT and dead PT.
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:30 pm

Spoiler: Wave/Ryank
Wave

Town Lover Neighbor Redirector Priest

I finally realized
: You're lovers with Kurome. If she dies, you will commit suicide at the start of next phase. You share a private topic with her here.

What are we fighting for
: You may target a player. You'll redirect any action used on them to another player.

Pure-hearted
: You're unable to kill anyone. You may not put down the hammer vote on anyone.

**This character is not one of the members of Night Raid **

You win when all the threats to the town are eliminated or nothing can prevent your victory.
Please confirm your role and alignment by sending a message to the moderator account and making a confirm post in
this thread

Spoiler: Vedith/Najenda
Najenda

Town Captain Motivator 1 Shot Bulletproof

I'm the leader
: During day phases you can guess someone's abilities. If you guess a night action correctly you can order them (during the same day phase) to do actions you choose during the next night phase (The action must be correctly guessed). They have the option to obey or disobey. Should they choose to disobey, they won't cast any abilities that night.

It's worth it
: During a day phase you can give your life energy to another player. They will be motivated for the night (means they can use two abilities that night). Each time you use this ability you will need one less vote to get lynched. If you need 0 votes to get lynched at start of any day you will die immediately. This death will happen at the start of the day phase and nothing else may prevent it.

Untouchable
: The first time you are targeted for a kill, you do not die.

You win when all the threats to the town are eliminated or nothing can prevent your victory.
Please confirm your role and alignment by sending a message to the moderator account and making a confirm post in
this thread

Spoiler: Run/pisskop
Run

Town Restless Spirit

Restless Spirit
: Even after your death, you may continue to vote. You may vote as much as you want if you're not trying to send a message or imply anything beside your desire for voting or lynching someone. Trying to bypass this restriction may result in turning you to a neutral survivor, causing you to lose the game immediately.

this thread

Spoiler: Kurome/wgeurts
Kurome

Town Lover Neighbor Ascetic Reviver

Let me think only of you
: You're lovers with Wave. If he dies, you will commit suicide at the start of next phase. You share a Private Topic with him here.

You ain't got nothing on me
: Any non-killing action used on you would fail.

For those I love
: Once per game, If Wave dies and you don't die in the same phase (before the lover passive triggers); you will revive him and your lover passive won't trigger.

this thread

Spoiler: Onest/Niceuniceu
Onest

Mafia Godfather Vanalizer

Mastermind
: You will be investigated as town.

Eradication
: If anyone targets you, you eradicate any powers they may have. They will loose all the abilities they have (beside the factional abilities) for the rest of the game.

Factional Chat
: You can talk to your partners here

Factional Kill
: During night phases your faction can send one of its members to kill another player. You can go for the kill as well.

You win when the mafia has 50% of the votes or nothing can prevent your victory.
You may use the following role pm as a fake claim
Bols

Town Vanalizer Bomb

Burn them all
: You will burn whoever targets you, forcing them to loose all the abilities they have (beside the factional abilities) for the rest of the game.

Suicide Attack
: If at any night anyone tries to kill you; You will use your Imperial arm to suicide and will kill whoever is visiting you with yourself.

this thread

Spoiler: Shuru/Nosferatu
Shura

Mafia Double Commuter-izer Hider Ninja

I have power over them
: You can target two players during night. They will be sent away, making them untargettable for the night this action is used on them. They will be considered commuted and won't be able to cast any abilities. You may not target yourself.

Well Hidden
: You may choose another player to hide behind him for the rest of the night. No one will be able to target you for the rest of the night . If they die you will die as well.

You didn't see that coming
: Any kill you make won't be detected by Tracker or Watcher.

Factional Chat

Factional Kill
: During night phases your faction can send one of its members to kill another player. You can go for the kill as well.

You win when the mafia has 50% of the votes or nothing can prevent your victory.
Bulat

Town Double hider-izer Hider

I am the protector
: You can target two players during each night. You will put both of them behind yourself making them untargettable for the night this action is used on them. They will be considered hidden behind you and won't be able to cast any abilities. If you die they will die with you.

Invisibility
: You may choose another player to hide behind him for the rest of the night. No one will be able to target you for the rest of the night . If they die you will die as well.

this thread

Spoiler: Leone/Liquid Nitrogen
Leone

Town 1 Shot Bulletproof Restricted Vigilant Rolestopper

Hear me roar
: First time someone targets you for a kill, you will not die

You're going down
: Target a player at night. If you successfully visit him and the player is Onest, You will kill him ; otherwise, nothing happens. Nothing may protect Onest from this kill.

Hello there
: During the night, you may jump in front of another player to stop all non-killing actions targeting them. They will be considered hidden behind you but this is not a normal hider action and they will be able to use their other actions normally and they won't die if you die.

this thread

Spoiler: Sheele/randomidget
Sheele

Town Bodyguard Anti Hider Friendly neighbor

I'll protect them
: Target a player. If that player is targeted for a kill, you will die instead.

Found you
: Target a player. If that player is hiding behind someone, you reverse their hiding action.

Let's talk
: During each night, you may send a message to another player.

this thread

Spoiler: Mine/AlpacaAlpaca
Mine

Town Modified Day Vigilant 1 shot double voter Seraph Knight

I'll give it my all
: If a day phase ends when your at L-2 or higher you get a free Day Vigilante shot (an ability to eliminate one player during the next day phases). This passive and the dayvig effect are both disabled at mylo/lylo.

It'll be quick and painless
: Once during the game and in any day beside mylo/lylo , you can cast another, anonymous vote on someone.

I'll give you my love
: You can target a player during nights. If you die while targeting someone with this ability, they will be kill-immune for the rest of the game.

this thread

Spoiler: Lubbock/Soumil
Lubbock

Town Watcher Taunt Compulsive Tree stump

I noticed
: You can detect anyone visiting a player you targeted during the night.

Red Herring
: You can target a player during a day phase. That player will be unable to target anyone else but you during the night this action is used. (they will be informed about this)

The end
: You will automatically die on the start of day 4, but you may continue posting your thoughts in the game (main thread) till the end.

this thread

Spoiler: Tatsumi/Kraska77
Tatsumi

Town Jack of all Trades (Cop, Vigilant, Roleblocker)

Darkness
: Once per game during a night phase, you can investigate a player under cover of darkness and learn their alignment (Town / Not town).

For Justice
: Once per game, you may kill a player. If your using this during a day phase you may cast it publicly or by sending us a private message.

Nice Try
: Once per game during a night phase, you may stop a player's action from going through.

this thread

Spoiler: Esdeath/NavyCherub
Esdeath

Mafia Delayer Neighborizer

Freeze
: During night phases you can encase people in ice to make their actions delayed. That means their actions will resolve during next night. (They won't be considered role blocked in either night)

Nymphomaniac
: If you target Tatsumi during any nights or end any day phases with your vote on him or vise versa you will get a Private topic with him for the rest of the game. After that point you can't get killed during the night phases.

Factional Chat

Factional Kill

Chelsea

Town Delayer Neighborizer

Trick Master
: During night phases you may try to trick another player . That means their actions will resolve during next night. (They won't be considered role blocked in either night)

Meow
: If you target Tatsumi during any nights or end any day phases with your vote on him or vise versa you will get a Private topic with him for the rest of the game. After that point you can't get killed during the night phases.

this thread

Spoiler: Akame/DiamondSentinel
Akame

Town Commuter Strongman-izer

I'll be gone
: Twice per game and during the night phases, you may commute from the game. You won't be able to use any actions or be targeted by any actions.

And then there was silence
: During the day right after a night phase which you were commuted on, you'll only be able to vote and to post "I'm silence.". You may vote as much as you want until your not trying to send a message or imply anything beside your desire for voting or lynching someone . Trying to Circle this restriction will result in force replace or even modkilling you. *Please never test the boundaries* .Even though your silenced you must commit to all the rules - even the activity rules.

True feelings
: During the night, you may target a player, ensuring their action bypass any blocking attempts no matter what.

this thread
Last edited by Akame and Kurome on Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:03 pm

I sent role pm's till Onest, please send them in the above randomized order . I will be around in half an hour or something
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:27 pm

Could you please change the image for Chelsea, Shura and Bulat? They are unavailable at the moment.
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:29 pm

hey I'm back

only them or you have problem with the rest as well?
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:30 pm

check esdeath role pm

is it fine?
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:33 pm

Esdeath role PM is fine.
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:33 pm

check again shuru role pm. ctrl+f5 please
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:37 pm

Still no images there.
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:38 pm

But it might be because I am at another computer. I'll see again once I get home.
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:40 pm

test again
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:41 pm

Oh, and I will unlock the thread when I send all the PMs so that they can confirm in-thread. That okay with you?
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:42 pm

Okay, now they're working, but Chelsea image still isn't.
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:46 pm

In post 13, Akame and Kurome wrote:Oh, and I will unlock the thread when I send all the PMs so that they can confirm in-thread. That okay with you?
you need to make an announcement something like :

All the role pm's are sent; Please confirm via both posts and PM's . The game will officially start after 24 hours or after 9 player confirm.

you may start posting now
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:46 pm

I will fix Chelsea image.

tell me which images are not working and I will fix them ;)
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:23 pm

btw use our mod color for all your posts in thread. and once you sent all pms open both mafia chat and lovers neighbourhood
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:25 pm

everything is fine?
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:43 pm

:/ you didn't send the last two role pms :/

should I send them?
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:53 am

This game is going to be awsome

the roles are brilliant!
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:55 am

I sent the reminder to confirm in thread.
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:33 am

That was the ninth wasn't it! day one is starting!
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:25 pm

@Wg the reason I avoided to give out a sample scum role pm is becuase that would limit the character pool of the game flavor wise and I hate to see a game like this broken flavor wise :]
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:56 am

@Wg actually when I was reviewing setup I was really happy that your neighbourhood looks like an scum facton from outside (ascietic + revive + redirect + priest ) and scum you could easily lie about being lovers just to survive last days lynchs *shrug* But I was like 90% confident you two will immidiatly asume the other neighbour is very likly town and considered you two as masons as a powerful power in town

I was ok with vig in this setup cuase of the revive thing you had! I mean I wanted whoever was in your slot to BE ultra town but Don't die as their goal for playing that slot optimally.

Your ascietic is also not miller becuase of the delayer and commuter-izer in mafia team. I basically wanted to make sure your revive will go through No matter what if you play in the optimal way I mentioned in above.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”