Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

Want me to PM you my answer to that, guyy, man, hmm? You won't like it, I guarantee it, alright?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

Fakk it

Spoiler:
Maddafakk you man, dafakk you mean, ah?

I'm not even gonna indulge that bollocks blame-inverting post from an unlicensed town saboteur person with a response, alright? except to tell him to remove those fakking wtfs blocking his vision if he wants his view to be taken seriously into consideration.
Spoiler:

Also gonna refrain from fakking discussing this ludicrous failure, alright? regardless of which faction is going to win, eh? because chances are everyone involved will just represent them fakking selves in a favorable light, you know?
Spoiler:

With no regard to fidelity to the objective perspective, man, aiaiaiai.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Which they sure as hell don't have the legitimacy to do, man, eh? There's no plausibility strength in numbers of quasi-identical pseudo-opinions in these maddafakking situations, aaah? it's meaningless in these situations and I will be wise not to care about any further distortions of objective truth à la aforementioned --insert-- ing
guyy
guyy
Goon
guyy
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:55 am

Post by guyy »

i know i made mistakes

i should have done a lot better. i'm not claiming to have played well

but it's no one's fault but yours that you were so widely scumread

you ruined this for town with your shitty persona and posting
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

All you had to do was vote for the mass claim and town would've been tip top, ah?

I never could've imagined a townie suggesting the jk should keep another PR, my mind explodes trying to reconcile you being serious and/or seriously considering victory for your faction, man, with the superlative incompetence of that idea being seriously considered in your head, not to mention get posted, man, you better believe I'm having trouble believing that was the case. Pitiful that you try to pin this on a couple of speech idiosyncrasies and a hostile maddafakking attitude towards stupidity, ahhh?

Which posts exactly sealed the deal for town's fakking doom, ah? I'm curious about how much shit can fakking come from a maddafakka so incapable of giving me my due credit, not to mention downplay his fakking utter inadequacy, you know? You want to me to make fun of you, ah? Rub it in real good, man, is that it, eh?

Nice one putting mulch in your A-hole group, man, and killing off the VT who had all but outed him, then ignoring my case, or even scumhunting yourself, bitch, ah? Bitch about how I ruined the game, go on, tell me how to play, ah? because you were having soo much fun fakking up town's chances to win that you absolutely HAVE to convince me to play more like you, ya ya.

Go home you're drunk, guyy, man.

Enjoy your bragons, you've earned them Kappa

PS: Who the fakk did you target anyway?
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:13 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Ironstove joins us
Im a dog that quacks
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:04 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 27, guyy wrote:you were so widely scumread
Scumread by this
In post 1112, kunkstar7 wrote:Next course of action is deciding the jailkeep for tonight. I personally want to see a Mulch jailkeep.
thing, man?!

He wants to decide the jailkeeping? NOW?! and rob it of any chance of being succesful IS HE FAKKING BRAINDEAD OR SCUM MAN? Is this your authoritative person to base your authoritative and part of your probability through numbers of like-minded individuals based argument, man, or what, eh?

Or is it this one
In post 1107, Kop wrote:N1 Lang
N2 kunk
N3 not mafia
The maddafakka who jailed ME, because he didn't like the hammer on scum?! THE SCUM THAT ACTIVATES OUR QUASI COP FOR ONE OF THE TWO REMAINING SCUM?! That scum?! And then despite having reduced the random chance of me being scum in half, notwithstanding my obvious common sense-laden arguments to support cashing in a HUGE advantage does nothing to help me prevent the night actions from fucking up each other like they wound up doing when your shot didn't go through, and we had to lose the rolecop before he could communicate 3 checks?! THat one, ah? is your kingpin Buddha scumreader, eh?

iron how about you, man. What's your night action portfolio, you know? It's all I care about, ignore all this, man as I should've, alright?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:16 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

Nvm kunkstar argument above, man, since it's lylo. It's actually a good initiative, man, I was just thinking too much about his winrate, got blinded, you know? Still, why would the jk need advice from anyone he can't trust so the hubris is annoying for sure, man.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

But I swear Kop is sabotaging this hardcore. He should've anticipated iron checking N_M and jailkeeping someone else, due to scum probably not wifomrisking him doing the kill even if he was mafia. I swear this is not forum mafia it's fakking town of salem derpathon from him, man holy fakk.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

*jailkeep
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by ironstove »

I'm pretty sure the mass claim was a bad idea but I was also tired of arguing with Lang about it which is why I went along.

I don't really care about winning or losing anymore or else I'd get banned for raging at stupid people pushing stupid strategies thinking its the best route to go and dominating discussion and refusing to do anything else but have their way.

So Lang, I gave you what you wanted and nothing came of it, two Prs have now died back to back because you had your way so now I hope you never push for a mass claim again because if it was a good strategy then it wouldn't be an approved setup. Use your brain if you have one.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by ironstove »

I didn't think you were scum btw but you're so fucking brain dead that I lynched you anyway hahaha
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:45 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

You're so dumb you can't tell you didn't go along with what I proposed.
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:38 am

Post by TywinL »

Yeah thanks for outing the PRs for us, Lang.
A Lannister always pay his debts.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:17 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

You can thank those who instead of voting in favor or even against my proposal wound up voting for the PRs till L-1 forced two of them to claim.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:21 am

Post by ironstove »

I mean I know someone w your mindset would never view things as your fault but the truth is nobody would have claimed pr if you didn't keep crying about it for page after page
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:26 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 38, Lang Buddha wrote:You can thank those who instead of voting in favor or even against my proposal wound up voting for the PRs till L-1 forced two of them to claim.
That's not what happened at all, but like, I also know your brain is composed of the slime you find at the bottom of the filthiest, most disgusting sewer pipes in 3rd world countries, so it doesn't surprise me at all that you have 0 ability to correctly recall the events of the game because not living in self-denial about your real place in the world would probably be too much for even an individual of your cranial density to handle. :roll:
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:28 am

Post by ironstove »

'omg guys ur all so dumb, i was the best player in the game, i don't care if errbudy thinks i'm bad and i ruined the game, i'm actually the best and all of you are so STUPID for not LISTENING to EVERYTHING I HAD TO SAY WAAAAAHHHH.'
-LANG the great MAFIA EAGLE SOARING ALONE IN THE SKY SPEAKING DOWN TO US LOWLY MAFIA ANTS
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:31 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 23, guyy wrote:in my eyes you ruined this game, regardless of outcome

wtf is wrong with you
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

Get yourself some pills or something to help you through the fatiguing process of getting walked through the optimal course of action that all but guarantees victory for your faction and then refusing to comply with it. Is there any chance you feel tired now, or does that only kick in when there's something on the line and I'm crying about how you are fucking it up for the both of us? I bet you know me very well and my mindset judging by this 1/3 of a game we've played together. All I know about you is you are one of those fucks who thinks hammering the scum rolecop almost 2 days prematurely doesn't give someone the credit to be heard while vocalizing objectively reasonable arguments in favor of the objectively best course of action for town victory. Which means you don't have a license and shouldn't be playing games until you grow a brain.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:42 am

Post by ironstove »

Like, some people like myself like to play mafia because I enjoy having intelligent discourse with others to try to exercise our analysis and game theory skills, but people like you play mafia because you're so deprived of social contact that you literally use mafia as your one outlet to get exposure to the human world, and having people acknowledge you regardless of whether they respect or like you, brings a tingly satisfaction in knowing you exist and what you're doing in your life is impactful because it aroses such vehement reactions from others such as myself.

I seriously try not to get mad in this game because I keep getting banned for it, but people like you are literally the reason I can't stay calm because

1. You are everything that went wrong with this game because you didn't listen to better players, you pushed a terrible strategy, and you kept spamming useless garbage that annoyed the crap out of everyone to the point that they lynched you just to get rid of you rather than deal with any more of your forrest gump nonsense.

2. You are in denial about it and blaming your (better) teammates who are trying to advise you so that you can improve

3. You're still not accepting the fact that your strategy was horribly flawed, even after seeing it play out in front of your eyes because of some delusional 'perfect' scenario you imagined happening if things had only gone exactly your way

4. You're using the facade of having an alias/multi in order to use as an excuse/fallback for how terrrible of a mafia player you are. At the end of the day, your idea is that it's the persona that is playing bad and the player who is intentionally doing it, or something of that nature. I can only imagine that to be the case. I don't know if 2 separate people or more are using your account, but you can have 5 idiots collaborating on a project and have it be garbage, but at least each idiot can protect their ego by blaming the other as the root cause of failure.

Anyway, I guess I find mafia games like this such a torturous experience because I have to deal with such pathetic people like you (yous) whose total existence relies on doing idiotic things to garner the attention/get a reaction out of strangers on the internet. Really, that's just awesome.

It's not dissimilar to the type of individuals you find in online games who join just to ruin the game and piss everyone else in the game off. Yea, those type of people exist in mafia, and they're 10x worse because at least in online games you have to maybe deal with this individual for 30min or less, whereas mafia games are on another level where you are literally locked into a cage with a game ruiner for weeks on end and you get banned by mods for flaming the person because everything here is supposed to be a #SAFE ZONE with nothing but #NICE PEOPLE playing.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:44 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 43, Lang Buddha wrote:Get yourself some pills or something to help you through the fatiguing process of getting walked through the optimal course of action that all but guarantees victory for your faction and then refusing to comply with it. Is there any chance you feel tired now, or does that only kick in when there's something on the line and I'm crying about how you are fucking it up for the both of us? I bet you know me very well and my mindset judging by this 1/3 of a game we've played together. All I know about you is you are one of those fucks who thinks hammering the scum rolecop almost 2 days prematurely doesn't give someone the credit to be heard while vocalizing objectively reasonable arguments in favor of the objectively best course of action for town victory. Which means you don't have a license and shouldn't be playing games until you grow a brain.
Yea, none of this applies to me, but I also know arguing with you is about as productive as trying to talk with a mango, so I'm DONE. :lol:
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:45 am

Post by ironstove »

'Look at me, look at me, Look at me, look at me. LOOK AT ME. LOOK AT ME.'

-Lang
guyy
guyy
Goon
guyy
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by guyy »

lang dude

i told you

you ruined it
guyy
guyy
Goon
guyy
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by guyy »

you aren't capable of ever understanding what someone else is saying and everything you say sounds stupid

listen -

the hammer was a pretty good reason you were town

but it's stupid as fuck to parade that around sip much like you're confirmed. it's either annoyingly stupid or suspicious, but not something people townread

clearly

and you still don't realize
guyy
guyy
Goon
guyy
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by guyy »

In post 46, ironstove wrote:'Look at me, look at me, Look at me, look at me. LOOK AT ME. LOOK AT ME.'

-Lang

Return to “Completed Game Topics”