Goon
guyy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by guyy »

you made the game less fun than i've ever had in a mafia game

i didn't care about winning

i only cared about not playing with you. and it seems like others felt the same lol
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:51 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 43, Lang Buddha wrote:All I know about you is
EBWOP: All I need to know
In post 48, guyy wrote:you aren't capable of ever understanding what someone else is saying and everything you say sounds stupid

listen -

the hammer was a pretty good reason you were town

but it's stupid as fuck to parade that around sip much like you're confirmed. it's either annoyingly stupid or suspicious, but not something people townread

clearly

and you still don't realize
Well you should keep note of your scumhunting / townhunting tactic's proficiency, like I do, and -1 that increased confidence after having done something obvprotown as a scum tell. Chu want me to tell you guyy, this game is not a good indicator for wisdom of the majority, man.
In post 26, Lang Buddha wrote:everyone involved will just represent them fakking selves in a favorable light
i.e. "We've demonstrated our lack of higher brain function but we have the numbers to stay confident in posting them tardposts so what we say better be right goddammit"
Imagine what torture it must've been for me to stay within the rules of this game by caring to win as I was confronted with the likes of those who want to lynch someone because he's smarter, better versed, has more towncred, fun & discipline and doesn't break the second rule for nobody.
In post 44, ironstove wrote:Like, some people like myself like to play mafia because I enjoy having intelligent discourse with others to try to exercise our analysis and game theory skills
That's how far I got with that. Jk I've read it all but it's complete ad hominem garbage serving only to save face. Dafakk do you know about intelligence, man, it's not what the majority says it is, eh? Like it or not we were in the same boat and when I proposed we should row in unison to get somewhere you started rocking the boat, later claiming it was what I had suggested, which was let's vote on whether to do some rowing or not, that was all. Nobody voted .. you could've just voted, you know?
:neutral:

In post 46, ironstove wrote:'Look at me, look at me, Look at me, look at me. LOOK AT ME. LOOK AT ME.'

-Lang
In a mafia game where dullness and dumbness is a dogma Good on me.
Get it right, bitch, all I said was to vote on a full mass claim, upon which I started enumerating arguments when my request not to debate it got ignored. I even suggested it would be ok to say no to it if you feel like it's too strong, and you want to go on without it just to give scum a chance, just give me a chance to explain it to you if you're rejecting it because you don't understand why it's so strong.

Now you're going to tell me I did something wrong, well quote it maddfakker, while begging for approval for breaking the rules due to how you've been victimized by my presence in the game because THAT's the angle you hope to build your consensus on, and maybe you're going to get it from more than just guyy. All the enemies I make are for a good reason, it's to ensure that those who I play with in the future know how I am not.

Why would I bother changing the way I post when it would provide probable cause for failing to uphold the maintenance of the channels communicating my disgust with you, your rule breaking approach to the game and your profanity-laden ad hominem 'I know how you are in RL due to seeing how you respond to me when I got shit for brains' weaknesses as a human being, + being a cunt about it.

Now it doesn't matter to me if nobody else says this, you know? Because, as you eloquently would've put it if you could get anything right
In post 41, ironstove wrote:
LANG, the great common sense
EAGLE
DRAGON SOARING ALONE IN THE SKY IS SPEAKING DOWN TO ME LOWLY DUMBASS + whoever want to chant my catchy no-brain promotion jingle
"We've demonstrated our lack of higher brain function but we have the numbers to stay confident in posting them tardposts so what we say better be right goddammit"

"We've demonstrated our lack of higher brain function but we have the numbers to stay confident in posting them tardposts so what we say better be right goddammit"

Until you insist to call what happened exactly what I suggested we should do, you can't hope to go any other way than chant "We've demonstrated our lack of higher brain function but we have the numbers to stay confident in posting them tardposts so what we say better be right goddammit"

Spoiler: TL;DR:

to all like-no-minded: there's plenty of room for you picture next to ours. YYEYYEYEYEEEEEEAAGGAHHAAWAWWHW :P BUDDHA IS SO ANNOYING MWWAHHH
ImageImage
guyy
guyy
Goon
guyy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:27 am

Post by guyy »

yeah not really worth reading through anything you say anymore lol. it's always garbage nonsense

though the good news is that the game thread is much more pleasant to read since you can't post there anymore haha
guyy
guyy
Goon
guyy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:35 am

Post by guyy »

obvious ravings of a lunatic

i also think you accusing me of ideas being rooted in psychosis, combined with your sensitivity to being called crazy is probably ultimately testimony to something a little more severe than simply "idiosyncrasies"

like, you projecting much there, lang? hahaha

you suck the fun out of the game, man
guyy
guyy
Goon
guyy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:36 am

Post by guyy »

"tardposts"

go back and read through your iso again for me, eh?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:39 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

I'm just waiting to find out who iron targeted; setting straight what you're misrepresenting on the side. Don't you worry about what's worth doing since you don't count as anything other than a saboteur who even admitted he doesn't play to win.
guyy
guyy
Goon
guyy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:40 am

Post by guyy »

also again, please read since you have severe difficulty doing so:

the hammer was reason to town read you

that you pointed it out repeatedly and aggressively was reason to scumread you. are you completely unfamiliar with the concept of wifom? have you ever played this game before? do you ruin every game and then blame it on everyone else?

that's on you for being an idiot about it. not on town. scum took advantage of your stupidity
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:42 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

Best case scenario
guyy
guyy
Goon
guyy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:42 am

Post by guyy »

if i "didn't play to win" i would've shot you

but i was more convinced you were stupid/awful town than scum
guyy
guyy
Goon
guyy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:43 am

Post by guyy »

again, doesn't matter how good or awful anyone played

you're the one that ruined it
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:51 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

You shot the VT who was outing Mulch as scum and then put Mulch up there with your group A and repeatedly did what you accuse me of being srtupid for ...who do you think is more town, Mulch, me or you ME ya yu probably right but we're group A, bitches, and i have calculated reasons for saying this don't you worry it all makes sense - guyy
..saying I'm a bitch for finding this psychotic should count as passive aggression.
In post 56, guyy wrote:
that you pointed it out repeatedly and aggressively was reason to scumread you. are you completely unfamiliar with the concept of wifom?
So you've been digging your own grave for your face just to sprinkle some dirt on mine. Nice one

Talk shit then act you're not listening to my reply some more
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:51 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

again, eh?
guyy
guyy
Goon
guyy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:04 am

Post by guyy »

yah tbh i changed my mind and skimmed through it

when i don't have to really care what you say it's kinda funny to read how out of touch with reality and other people you are

also enjoyable how you continuously say you did everything great and everyone is going to paint themselves in a favorable light when you're the only one i've seen do so

where did i argue that i did a good job exactly. please keep responding about how bad i am because clearly that's what we're arguing about here (???). deflection bro. i know i made mistakes. but you're incapable of any capacity of self awareness

you're insane lol
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:18 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

rofl
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:25 am

Post by ironstove »

This is actually a really nice game to read now that Lang is gone. I think lynching Lang was the best thing that happened for town. I'm not even going to lie. I feel like it's much easier to get a read on ppl when someone like Lang isn't around screaming and making a smokescreen for the scum of hide behind.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

Likes: Brevity, clean strategy/game solving, and optimal game play.
:giggle:
You can strike that off your wiki, buddy. And add that you're going to antagonize the one who does until you sink so low you have to parrot what this nutcase had to say in his arguably not even the most schizophrenic of moments
guyy
guyy
Goon
guyy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:45 am

Post by guyy »

In post 64, ironstove wrote:This is actually a really nice game to read now that Lang is gone. I think lynching Lang was the best thing that happened for town. I'm not even going to lie. I feel like it's much easier to get a read on ppl when someone like Lang isn't around screaming and making a smokescreen for the scum of hide behind.
guyy
guyy
Goon
guyy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:47 am

Post by guyy »

like even the scum player is thanking you lol
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:53 am

Post by TywinL »

I mean, what they are saying is true lol. Scum basically used you as a free mislynch. And it was extremely obvious but no one is looking at them because you were such great lynchbait for us.
A Lannister always pay his debts.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:13 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

How is it my fault the rest of town were idiots? Furthermore why would scum give me the due credit? It looks better for them if they insinuate just one player played badly than the truth which is a simple mass claim would've gotten them rolled, but somehow the majority of town derplanded that plane in the middle of the desert.

Let's talk brass tacks, a simple scumlynch would've rendered the scum jk ineffective, because the setup prohibits him from killing and using his nk. To lynch scum we needed the info from our PRs' night actions. To avoid fucking up our actions we needed to coordinate, vig shot first, then rolecop and jk make the decision who to check for themselves. These are the facts. What do you maddafakkers have to say about this, because I've heard you repeat my idiosyncrasies and aggressive insistence that I'm town for having done obvtown things and that I really want the full mass claim might cost town the game .. which is an .. interesting opinion, getting less interesting the more it gets repeated and in no way deserves to be repeated like the 8th time now, getting more and more vulgar and profane.

I've been playing like this for the 3rd time so even if it's hypothetically speaking incredibly scum indicative then why the fuck wouldn't you check my meta which contains a whopping 2 games to see that it doesn't differ significantly? Because you suck, and you'll say whatever, in canon with whoever just to make me do what? say that you're right? so you don't have to call me insane anymore? poor you
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:21 am

Post by ironstove »

It's because you hard claimed scum lang, and then counter claimed the PRs so when everyone saw that the vigi was dead, we knew you were lying and had to lynch you. Your play was just bad, and everyone knows it.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

You're an idiot iron, stfu. I didn't counter claim anyone dafakk are you smoking?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:21 am

Post by ironstove »

You're so delusional and stupid, MAN. You just don't understand why everything you do is a mistake to this game. And you don't see how everything you spout is nonsense, so I spout nonsense back. Are you GETTING IT, DUDE?
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:40 am

Post by WhemeStar »

SO WHO DO U GUYS THINK IS SCUM
Im a dog that quacks
TywinL
TywinL