jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Gerrymandering Shadow Government Democracy Mafia Mod Topic

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:41 am

Post by jjh927 »

Last edited by jjh927 on Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:56 pm, edited 18 times in total.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:43 am

Post by jjh927 »

1. FIGHTING DREAMERS (the worst / SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis hydra)
2. NicoRobin
3. Firebringer
4. Iconeum
5. Hebichan
6. ArcAngel9
7. Edosurist
8. Myloninja13
9. 123456789
10. Wraith
11. Blind Bandits (Nosferatu / Purrcocet hydra)
12. Aronis
13. Ruby Red
14. Tazaro
15. Not Known 15
16. Ausuka
17. Whemestar
18. Invisibility
19. mutantdevle
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:47 am

Post by jjh927 »

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:50 am

Post by jjh927 »

1. FIGHTING DREAMERS (the worst / SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis hydra): VT
2. NicoRobin: Bodyguard
3. Firebringer: Honest face
4. Iconeum: Independent Electoral Investigator

5. Hebichan: Mafia 1-Shot Protestor
6. ArcAngel9: Mafia Goon

7. Edosurist: VT
8. Myloninja13: District Renamer
9. 123456789: VT
10. Wraith: VT
11. Blind Bandits (Nosferatu / Purrcocet hydra): Tiebreaker
12. Aronis: Mason

13. Ruby Red: Mafia Second-Home-Owner

14. Tazaro: Government Sanctioned Assassin
15. Not Known 15: VT
16. Ausuka: 2-Shot Fact Checker

17. Whemestar: 3rd Party Despot

18. Invisibility: Mafia Goon

19. mutantdevle: Mason
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:53 am

Post by jjh927 »

Honest Face Firebringer is great
IDEK who the person who got district renamer is so that could be less memes
Whemestar as a despot will be hilarious
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:54 am

Post by jjh927 »

Mafia wrote:
Spoiler: Mafia Goon X2
Hullo, person! You are a member of the
Illuminati
Mafia.
The other members of the mafia are some people, and you will find the PT here.

Your exact role is Mafia Goon. This means you have no special abilities of your own.

You may carry out any of the FOUR factional abilities, of which only three are public:
-The Kill: The mafia may designate a member to kill another player in the game.
-Gerrymandering: The mafia may move any number of players between districts, which becomes public knowledge the following day. Each district must contain at least 2 players.
-Electoral Commission: The mafia may designate a member to target someone, and if they have committed voter fraud in either of the two most recent elections, they will be publicly shamed and be unable to stand as a candidate in any future elections. If a player is convicted of voter fraud a second time (for voter fraud committed after the first time they were convicted) they will permanently lose the ability to vote.
-Opinion Poll: The mafia also have a hidden factional ability to conduct an opinion poll each night. They may choose the questions (Up to 10), how many people are asked (Up to all living players), who is asked, and how long participants will have to respond (up the end of the night.). I will then conduct the opinion poll via PM. They may then create a report on the results which must not contain any factual inaccuracies or subjectivity, however the phrasing and the content included or excluded can be as biased as they want. I will post this at any chosen point during the Campaigning Phase.

You win when the mafia consists of 50% or more of alive players.

Spoiler: Mafia Second-Home-Owner
Illuminati
Mafia.

Your exact role is Mafia Second-Home-Owner. This means that when assigning players to districts, you must be assigned to two districts simultaneously. This does not confer any extra voting abilities, and when voting you must specify in which district you are voting. You could, however, commit voter fraud in order to vote in both districts you are a part of.

You may carry out any of the FOUR factional abilities, of which only three are public:
-Gerrymandering: The mafia may move any number of players between districts, which becomes public knowledge the following day. Each district must contain at least 2 players.
-Electoral Commission: The mafia may designate a member to target someone, and if they have committed voter fraud in either of the two most recent elections, they will be publicly shamed and be unable to stand as a candidate in any future elections. If a player is convicted of voter fraud a second time (for voter fraud committed after the first time they were convicted) they will permanently lose the ability to vote.
-Opinion Poll: The mafia also have a hidden factional ability to conduct an opinion poll each night. They may choose the questions (Up to 10), how many people are asked (Up to all living players), who is asked, and how long participants will have to respond (up the end of the night.). I will then conduct the opinion poll via PM. They may then create a report on the results which must not contain any factual inaccuracies or subjectivity, however the phrasing and the content included or excluded can be as biased as they want. I will post this at any chosen point during the Campaigning Phase.

Spoiler: Mafia 1-Shot Protestor
Illuminati
Mafia.

Your exact role is Mafia 1-Shot Protestor. Once in the game, when a lynch has been decided upon, either by a president or by a coalition, but before the lynch has actually taken place, you may PM me to protest the lynch. This will reset the votes to 0 and unlock the lynch, while accompanied by a flavourful message about people protesting the government's actions. 24 hours will be added to the deadline, and no flips will be resolved until this 24 hours has elapsed. The president or coalition may still, however, immediately relock the same lynch. You may also PM me a list of players you would like to automatically use this ability on, and change it at any time, to make use of your ability easier.

3rd Party wrote:
Spoiler: Despot
Hullo, person! You are a
Despot, aligned only with yourself.

You win when you are elected president. You will then no-lynch and leave the game in victory after profiting greatly from your term as president.
Town wrote:
Spoiler: Vanilla Townie X5
Hullo, person! You are aligned with the
town!

Your specific role is Vanilla Townie. You don't have any special powers, but that's okay because you live in a democratic world where your vote is your power.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and the town is not.

Spoiler: 2-Shot Fact Checker
town!

Your specific role is 2-Shot Fact Checker. Once per night, and only twice in the game, you may fact-check a single crier post that I have made on behalf of another player in the game. This will return a quote of that post with all statements deemed subjective crossed out and all objective statements separated, and a binary "True" or "False". If every objective statement is true, it will return as "True". If at least one objective statement is false, it will return as "False".

Spoiler: Masons X2
town!

Your specific role is a Mason. You and your Mason ally, a person, have sworn to protect democracy from those who oppose it. You share a PT here that is only open at night, and know each other to be town.

Spoiler: Honest Face
town!

Your specific role is Honest Face. No jury could convict you. You will never be convicted of voter fraud.

Spoiler: Independent Electoral Investigator
town!

Your specific role is Independent Electoral Investigator. Each night, you may investigate a player, and if they have committed voter fraud in either of the two most recent elections, they will be publicly shamed and be unable to stand as a candidate in any future elections. If a player is convicted of voter fraud a second time (for voter fraud committed after the first time they were convicted) they will permanently lose the ability to vote.

Spoiler: Government-Sanctioned Assassin
town!

Your specific role is Government-Sanctioned Assassin. Once per night, if you did not use this ability the previous night, you may target a player to kill them. However, you may never stand as president.

Spoiler: Tiebreaker
town!

Your specific role is Tiebreaker. In the event of a district tie, you will be contacted via PM. You will be told who the tie is between, and may decide who wins. You will have 24 hours to respond to this, or the results will be determined by randomisation.

If you die, the mafia will inherit this ability as a factional ability.

Spoiler: District Renamer
town!

Your specific role is District Renamer. Once per day, you may rename a district. The new name must be distinct from other district names, must not be composed entirely of spaces, and has a maximum of 50 characters.

If you die, you may rename any one district "Bah" as a final action, in place of a contentless bah post.

Spoiler: Presidential Bodyguard
town!

Your specific role is Presidential Bodyguard. Once per night, you may target a current or past president. If they are targeted by a killing action, they will be protected from that kill and you will die in their place. Note that this will only protect them from a single killing action.

Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Mylo probably won't do anything crazy with the role

This looks like a town win

Fucking lol at 3p MemeStar
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:04 am

Post by jjh927 »

Figured I'd do a districts post with alignment colouration for the mod topic before everyone realises the floodgates are open:

Central Park

Aronis
NicoRobin
mutantdevle

Mayfair Club

FIGHTING DREAMERS (the worst / SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis hydra)

Ruby Red

New York

Edosurist
Tazaro

Hebichan

Myloninja13

Ruby Red

Coney Island

Invisibility
ArcAngel9

Iconeum

Theme Park

Not Known 15
Ausuka
Firebringer

Whemestar

Blind Bandits (Nosferatu / Purrcocet hydra)
Wraith
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:17 am

Post by jjh927 »

FIGHTING DREAMERS created a party
Ruby Red created a party
mutantdevle created a party

FIGHTING DREAMERS used the crier and will next be allowed to use a crier in (expired on 2018-06-13 05:14:02).
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:10 am

Post by jjh927 »

NK15 the party pooper
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:46 am

Post by jjh927 »

stungun404 PMed me to ask if they could spectate so they're in
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Alisae »

~
GTKAS
| here.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:32 am

Post by stungun0404 »

hello. it will be interesting to see what rubyred does if nominated president. will they have a scum partner lynched for towncred? seems very risky. or will they intentionally lynch town?

lynching town seems like the better option at the beginning, but lynching a scum partner is a very tempting distancing attempt to start the game off. it would make it hard to scum read ruby.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:37 am

Post by jjh927 »

ngl I want whemestar to go for the day 1 3p win
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:19 am

Post by stungun0404 »

i mean, whemestar may as well. the longer they choose not to run for president, the harder it will be for them to reach their wincon.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:37 am

Post by jjh927 »

Not Known "We should use less of the unique mechanics" 15
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by jjh927 »

LOL Wheme crumbed being a third secret mason by accident
Mutant ill join your party if you endorse me for pres.

I think your town and I want to make a party that is a pure masonry.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:57 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Oh yeah mutant used crier and can't use it again for (expired on 2018-06-13 21:39:10)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:46 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

theres a lot of lynchbait in this town
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:48 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

after profiting greatly from your term as president.
is this role + being orange referencing something?
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:58 am

Post by jjh927 »

It's 3p
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:11 am

Post by jjh927 »

Postal votes as they stand:

Ruby Red votes for Ruby Red in Mayfair Club
Hebichan votes for Ruby Red in Turns out I'm an idiot lol.
Tazaro votes for FIGHTING DREAMERS in Turns out I'm an idiot lol.

Personal predictions:
mutant takes Central Park 2-1 because lol it's a district with 2 masons in it
FIGHTING DREAMERS take mayfair club 2-1
Turns out I'm an idiot lol. will be a hard fought FIGHTING DREAMERS win due to mafia involvement
Coney Island will be a FIGHTING DREAMERS win because of mafia voting them in as well
Wheme park

leading to a FIGHTING DREAMERS majority of 3 districts.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:56 am

Post by jjh927 »

Most votes are as expected so far but mutant is voting skitter30 and Aronis is seriously considering voting Harambe. FIGHTING DREAMERS might be taking a 4th district, possibly on a tie that will pretty much always get broken in their favour.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:12 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 638, WhemeStar wrote:Ruby is town with scum in the party

Dreamers is scum with town in the party
The opposite of everything Wheme just said is true
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

i don’t think he’s really focused on game analyzing correctly though given his wincon...

quite funny though :lol:

it’s possible he could be setting town up subtly but badly with the reads he presented there

Return to “Completed Game Topics”