Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:09 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

then they have a four player masonry

how could this possibly go wrong?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:10 am

Post by jjh927 »

Remember that mutant has been thoroughly pocketed and literally claimed masons directly to the mafia when he found out it was skitter doing the survey
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:11 am

Post by jjh927 »

I forgot how fun modding this game is when it's not just really drawn out deadlines
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:40 am

Post by the worst »

my soul is barfing but my body is laughing
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Figured I'd quote the post
In post 41, mutantdevle wrote:Okay so I have a plan for tomorrow over a little thing.

First of all, I want to convince ofrhz to leave my party so that it's just myself and skitter.
Next, I will ask Wheme to join my party - possibly taking him up on the offer to endorse him as party leader.
If I do make him the leader, I will still make it known that I'm running for president as well.
I will make it clear that I don't want anyone else joining my party.

That gives us 3 confirmed towns in one private topic.

I can invite you too if you want? So that the 4 of us are there. Outside of us 4, I can't trust anyone else with 100% confidence.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by the worst »

WAHT. HOW DOES A SINGLE SENTENCE OF THAT POST MAKE ANY SENSE?????
--
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

tbh i cant see a flaw in that plan

maybe they should invite third party hebi because while shes not town, shes confirmed not scum either
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

is aronis town reading any scum? if so, he should strongly consider making his own competing all town party
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh wait, i technically lose this game if town loses, don't i?

single tear
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by the worst »

wanna start our own cool conftown zombie party?

I feel like there's no way this counts as a loss to you dude :P
--
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i tried my best but my best wasnt good enough
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

gotta wait for skitter to die or whemestar to exit the game before we can have a true conftown zombie party
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I'd take good odds on Whemestar winning tomorrow's election
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by jjh927 »

After which it's suddenly lylo
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Fwiw it looks like blind bandits are dying tonight so it will be nice to have them to talk to as well

If Wheme wins tomorrow, it'll be lylo in day 6 where everyone elects Aronis because mutant will have been killed the previous night, and then Aronis thinks about who to kill then kills either Invisibility or Hebi

Then Aronis gets killed and town probably ends up electing scum in 7p
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i have faith in myloninja carrying town to a win

he just needs to start picking better district names and we're all set
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by jjh927 »

This time on mutant and the phishing scam
mutantdevle wrote:
jjh927 wrote:1. Who did you vote for president yesterday?
2. Who do you want to be president tomorrow?
3. Who are your top two scumreads?
4. If you were president, who would you lynch tomorrow?
1. Wheme

2. Myself - I also have a plan for tomorrow. I want to ask ofrhz to leave the party so that it's just us 2 in the party PT. Then, I want to convince Wheme to join the party - possibly offering him party leadership (if I do endorse him as party leader, I'll make it clear that I am also still running for the presidency). From there, I want to force him to claim to us before we return the favour. That allows us to gain confidence in Wheme making 3 of us confirmed townies in a party PT. I might also invite Aronis for 4. I'll also make it clear to everyone else that joining our party is a scum claim. If anyone does then we'll force them to claim and lynch them if the information gets out.

3. I'm pretty sure ofrhz, Wh4t, Ankamius and Invisibility are the scum team. I have reasons to town read everyone else - either by role or play. It's possible Ircher could be scum who got a cheeky misslynch earlier but I doubt it :3

4. One of those 4 - probably Invisibility since he seems popular. But I kinda want to make a case on how those 4 can work as a scum team. If I die tonight then I want you to look at their slots interactions throughout the game.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by the worst »

good fucking God I wish I could see the scum pt rn they must be pissin it
--
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

his scum reads aren't _that_ bad

how is hebi even still alive lol
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Maybe hebi was actually a real 3rd party all along and that's why the claim is believable
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:54 am

Post by jjh927 »

Scum kill Blind Bandits

Scum get results from opinion poll

Spoiler:
Invisibility

my mother
my dog
mr blobby and elmo
me

1) Blind Bandits
2) Idk
3) Vizzy and ofrhz I guess.
4) Probably Vizzy. Maybe Psyche's slot.

mutantdevle

jjh927 wrote:1. Who did you vote for president yesterday?
2. Who do you want to be president tomorrow?
3. Who are your top two scumreads?
4. If you were president, who would you lynch tomorrow?
1. Wheme

2. Myself - I also have a plan for tomorrow. I want to ask ofrhz to leave the party so that it's just us 2 in the party PT. Then, I want to convince Wheme to join the party - possibly offering him party leadership (if I do endorse him as party leader, I'll make it clear that I am also still running for the presidency). From there, I want to force him to claim to us before we return the favour. That allows us to gain confidence in Wheme making 3 of us confirmed townies in a party PT. I might also invite Aronis for 4. I'll also make it clear to everyone else that joining our party is a scum claim. If anyone does then we'll force them to claim and lynch them if the information gets out.

3. I'm pretty sure ofrhz, Wh4t, Ankamius and Invisibility are the scum team. I have reasons to town read everyone else - either by role or play. It's possible Ircher could be scum who got a cheeky misslynch earlier but I doubt it :3

4. One of those 4 - probably Invisibility since he seems popular. But I kinda want to make a case on how those 4 can work as a scum team. If I die tonight then I want you to look at their slots interactions throughout the game.

Wh4t

Noone.
Myself.
Skitter30 and Ankamius.
Skitter 30.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:57 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 220, jjh927 wrote:Wh4t

Noone.
Myself.
Skitter30 and Ankamius.
Skitter 30.
:o
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:01 am

Post by jjh927 »

Yeah that's gonna spook em
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:16 am

Post by jjh927 »

Wheme Park still exists
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:29 am

Post by jjh927 »

It's just occurred to me that 6 is equal to half the number of players rounded down plus one

Return to “Completed Game Topics”