Powerbrand
Svetro
MaryJoLisa
Gimm1ck
Bobbyb85
Sashaddin (SE)
TTTT (SE)
Saudade (SE)
Last edited by Jingle on Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:44 am, edited 11 times in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 10:07 am

Post by Jingle »

Role Order, randomization via list randomizer on random.org as I forgot to ask permission to use dice tags to be more provably random. random list included in next post.

Goon
Goon
Town Doctor
Town Tracker
VT
VT
VT
VT
VT
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 10:10 am

Post by Jingle »

Spoiler:
Svetro
Sashaddin (SE)
Powerbrand
Gimm1ck
Codis
TTTT (SE)
Bobbyb85
MaryJoLisa
Saudade (SE)

Results:

Svetro - Goon
Sashaddin - Goon
Powerbrand - Doctor
Gimm1ck - Tracker
Codis - VT
TTTT - VT
Bobbyb85 - VT
MaryJoLisa - VT
Saudade - VT
Last edited by Jingle on Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Jingle »

Spoiler: Role PMs
Vanilla Townie (Codis, TTTT, Bobbyb85, MaryJoLisa, SaudadeWelcome!

You are a
Vanilla Townie

You have no special abilities.

You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.

The game thread is here.

Confirm by replying with your role name and alignment.

Town Tracker (Gimm1ck)Welcome!

You are a
Town Tracker

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed what player or players they targeted with their action, if any. If you are roleblocked, you will receive no result.

The game thread is here.

Town Doctor (Powerbrand)Welcome!

You are a
Town Doctor

You may target one player per night phase. This player will be protected from kills during that night phase. You cannot target yourself.

The game thread is here.

Mafia Goon (Svetro, Sashaddin)Welcome!

You are a
Mafia Goon

You and your partner share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You also share a factional PT, located here, where you may talk at any time.

You win when the Town has been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from occurring.

The game thread is here.

Confirm by replying with your role name and alignment or by posting in your PT.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 10:19 am

Post by Jingle »

Newbie 1935 | Plagiarism Mafia

I've decided to blatantly steal flavor and formatting from previous Newbie games for the votecounts. In the spirit of this theft, I will not be attributing the hard work of collecting this flavor to the original moderators, although if you ask I'll probably share the source material in the deadthread.

Moderated by Jingle

Alive:
  1. Codis
    Powerbrand
    Svetro
    MaryJoLisa
    Gimm1ck
    Bobbyb85
    Sashaddin (SE)
    TTTT (SE)
    Saudade (SE)
Spoiler: Dead (0)
  1. No One. Yet.

Spoiler: Spectators (0)

Spoiler: Original Playerlist (9)
Original Playerlist:
  1. Codis
    Powerbrand
    Svetro
    MaryJoLisa
    Gimm1ck
    Bobbyb85
    Sashaddin (SE)
    TTTT (SE)
    Saudade (SE)

Events
Last edited by Jingle on Fri May 24, 2019 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 10:20 am

Post by Jingle »

Rules (Stolen Shamelessly from Ausuka)

General Rules:
1. Site Rules apply.
2. You may not quote your role PM, you may not quote any other PMs from me, and you may not quote the time at which I sent you any PM.
3. If you have a question or concern, or if you think that I may have made an error, do not hesitate to ask in-topic or by PM. Be sure to bold requests directed at me so that I see them.
4. If you break any of these rules, or if I deem it to be appropriate, you could be warned, force-replaced, or modkilled (with listmod permission), depending on the severity of what you did.
5. If a player is modkilled, they could die and become a Neutral Survivor resulting in their loss, depending on to what extent they were at fault.
6. Please be respectful and kind towards other players. I understand that Mafia can be a heated game sometimes, but there is a line, and if you cross it the game stops being fun. In particular, personal attacks are not allowed.
7. Once you die you may not post anymore.
8. No encryption please. Breadcrumbing is fine, but things like encrypting your role into scrambled text are not. If you have any questions about what does and does not violate this rule, feel free to ask me, and I will answer.
9. Don’t claim scum with another player in a serious manner. I will judge what counts as serious; don't toe the line. Claiming scum by yourself is fine, but please don’t lose the game intentionally by doing so.
10. Don’t work against your win condition.
11. Don’t use provable randomness. Saying “I rolled a dice and it landed on 2” is acceptable; posting a screenshot of you using random.org, or using dice tags, is not acceptable.
12. Use your common sense; I try to include as much as I can but this is probably not an exhaustive list of all things you are not allowed to do.
13. I reserve the right to change any of these rules or any of the time, or make any judgement irregardless of what these rules say (although I will try to follow what I have said here as closely as possible.)
14. The spirit of these rules is what counts, not the exact wording. If you find a loophole in these rules, don't be surprised when you get punished anyway.

Voting, Lynching, and Deadlines:
15. As with any mafia game, you can vote for a player to get them lynched, you can vote for a No Lynch, or you can not vote at all.
16. Votes must use the bold tags or the vote tags, like this: VOTE: X or this:
Vote: X

17. A lynch requires a majority (over 50%) vote. For example, when there are 9 players alive, it will take 5 votes to lynch, because that is the smallest number over 50% of the number of players.
18. Deadlines are 10 days long for day 1, 7 days long for subsequent days, and 2 days long for nights, although I may extend this if I deem it appropriate. When the deadline expires, the day will end without a lynch.
19. When a lynch is reached or deadline expires, I will lock the thread and start the Night phase as soon as I can. You are allowed to post before I do this, if you want.

Prodding and Activity:
20. If a player fails to post for 36 consecutive hours, they will be prodded. If that player does not post for another 24 hours after they've been prodded, they'll be replaced.
21. If you are going away, or if you have limited access to the site, notify me by pm or in-topic so that I know not to prod or replace you. The maximum amount of time you may go without posting due to V/LA is 120 hours (five days).

Game Related:
22. This game uses the 2d3 setup. See below for more details.
23. If you have a night action that you can use, PM your action to me. If you’re scum, you can also post your action in bold, in the Scum PT.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 10:21 am

Post by Jingle »

Setup Info

Newbie Setup
Newbie Setup

2d3 (as designed by Cabd):

ABC
Mafia
Mafia Roleblocker
Mafia Rolecop
Mafia Goon
Row 1
Town Cop and Town Neapolitan
Town Cop and Town Tracker
Town Cop and Vanilla Townie
Row 2
Town Jailkeeper and Town Doctor
Town Jailkeeper and Town Tracker
Town Jailkeeper and Vanilla Townie
Row 3
Town Cop and Town Doctor
Town Neapolitan and Town Doctor
Town Tracker and Town Doctor

Each Newbie Game will be given a setup that incorporates one mafia role from the top of a column, and then two town roles from a row below the selected mafia role. The remaining six roles will be filled in by
one mafia goons
and
five vanilla townies
appropriately, to create a
2-mafia
and
7-town
setup.

All Newbie games use the Natural Action Resolution system for determining Night action effects.
Mafia Roleblocker
action takes precedence over a
Town Jailkeeper
action should that apply.

Mafia have access to their Private Topic at all times.

Spoiler: Full Setups
Column A & Row 1:
Mafia Roleblocker, Mafia Goon, Town Cop, Town Neapolitan, Vanilla Townie x 5
Column A & Row 2:
Mafia Roleblocker, Mafia Goon, Town Jailkeeper, Town Doctor, Vanilla Townie x 5
Column A & Row 3:
Mafia Roleblocker, Mafia Goon, Town Cop, Town Doctor, Vanilla Townie x 5
Column B & Row 1:
Mafia Rolecop, Mafia Goon, Town Cop, Town Tracker, Vanilla Townie x 5
Column B & Row 2:
Mafia Rolecop, Mafia Goon, Town Jailkeeper, Town Tracker, Vanilla Townie x 5
Column B & Row 3:
Mafia Rolecop, Mafia Goon, Town Neapolitan, Town Doctor, Vanilla Townie x 5
Column C & Row 1:
Mafia Goon x 2, Town Cop, Vanilla Townie x 6
Column C & Row 2:
Mafia Goon x 2, Town Jailkeeper, Vanilla Townie x 6
Column C & Row 3:
Mafia Goon x 2, Town Doctor, Town Tracker, Vanilla Townie x 5

Sample Role PM’s

Spoiler:
Vanilla TownieWelcome!

You are a
Vanilla Townie

You have no special abilities.

The game thread is here.

Town JailkeeperWelcome!

You are a
Town Jailkeeper

You may target one player per night phase. This player will be protected from kills and be prevented from using their own action, if they have one, during that night phase. You cannot target yourself.

The game thread is here.

Town CopWelcome!

You are a
Town Cop

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed if they are
Town
or
Mafia
. If you are roleblocked, you will receive no result.

The game thread is here.

Town NeapolitanWelcome!

You are a
Town Neapolitan

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed if they are
Vanilla Townie
or
Not Vanilla Townie
. If you are roleblocked, you will receive no result.

The game thread is here.

Town TrackerWelcome!

You are a
Town Tracker

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed what player or players they targeted with their action, if any. If you are roleblocked, you will receive no result.

The game thread is here.

Town DoctorWelcome!

You are a
Town Doctor

You may target one player per night phase. This player will be protected from kills during that night phase. You cannot target yourself.

The game thread is here.

Mafia GoonWelcome!

You are a
Mafia Goon

You and your partner share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You also share a factional PT, located here, where you may talk at any time.

You win when the Town has been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from occurring.

The game thread is here.

Mafia RolecopWelcome!

You are a
Mafia Rolecop

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed of their role but not their alignment.
Vanilla Townies
and
Mafia Goons
will both return "Vanilla". If you are roleblocked, you will receive no result.

You and your partner share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You may commit the kill and perform a role cop in the same night phase. You also share a factional PT, located here, where you may talk at any time.

The game thread is here.

Mafia RoleblockerWelcome!

You are a
Mafia Roleblocker

You may target one player per night. This player will be prevented from performing their own action, if any.

You and your partner share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You may commit the kill and perform a roleblock in the same night phase. You also share a factional PT, located here, where you may talk at any time.

The game thread is here.

Last edited by Jingle on Fri May 24, 2019 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 10:21 am

Post by Jingle »

Introduction and Tips
Thanks to Irrelephant11 and others for their contributions to these tips.

Here are some helpful links (a lot of them from our helpful wiki):

-> Forum Rules and Guidelines
-> The Glossary
-> Commonly Used Abbreviations
-> The Newbie Guide
-> Articles on How to Play Well (be sure to check the dates these were written/updated, as good advice changes over time)

Key Concepts and Tips

Activity

Try to check in at least once a day.
Besides the activity requirements listed in the moderator's original post, it's just necessary for a fun and healthy game that everyone
plays
. If you post very rarely, or only post a little bit at a time, you may get scumread for lurking. Even if you are not scumread for it, what's the fun in playing a game where multiple people are hardly participating?

Site Meta

Meta is the description of how people on Mafiascum like to play mafia. Things can be different on other online mafia sites, or if you play IRL, so it's good to know what's expected of you on this site. These aren't "rules", per se, but if you don't follow these guidelines it is likely things will go poorly for you on MS. Some examples are...

Random Voting Stage (RVS)

Games on MafiaScum almost always begin with what we call the Random Voting Stage (RVS). At this point in the game, we are in a low information game state (except the mafia, which know everyone’s alignment). As a way to provoke reaction, start a discussion, and try to determine alignment, people will usually vote for non-serious reasons. As the discussion progresses, we will eventually get the game moving and progress out of RVS.

Voting, L-x, and Hammers

L-x is a way to convey how far away a player is away from a lynch. For example, you should always announce that you are putting someone at L-1 (1 vote away from a lynch) so that someone doesn’t come along and accidentally vote for that players lynch. This also prevents Mafia-aligned players from coming along and placing the final vote to lynch (“hammer”) and claiming ignorance about doing so. You may also see L-2 and L-3 (2 votes away from a lynch and 3 votes away from a lynch, respectively).

Before you hammer a player, state your intent to hammer (usually done in bold) and ask the player to claim their role. This is done to prevent power roles from being lynched, and can sometimes get Mafia-aligned players to be caught (via counter claiming). It's best to then allow other players to react and discuss the claim before hammering.

Claiming Your Role

It is almost always best to not claim your role unless you are at L-1 and have been asked to claim as part of an “intent to hammer.” This is because, as a town power role (“PR”), if you out prematurely, you are likely to be night-killed (“NK’d”). As a Vanilla Townie (“VT”), claiming early helps the mafia team narrow down the setup and possible PR candidates. An exception to this would be if a mafia player claimed your role, claiming early to counter the false claim (“CC”) would out the mafia player, and would be a benefit to the town.

Do not fake claim a power role as town!
While it may help you avoid getting lynched, you might cause a real PR to out themselves by counter claiming - then the mafia will know who the PR is, and you will probably get lynched for lying to town. Feel free to fake a claim as scum, though, if you think it would help.

LyLo

LyLo is the shortened representation of “lynch or lose.” LyLo in the Newbie Queue is when there are 3 remaining players, 2 of which are town and 1 is mafia; or when there are 5 remaining players, 3 of which are town and 2 are mafia. It is important in these situations that the town aligned players do not carelessly vote like is done during RVS or early days, as the mafia player(s) can organize and instantly provide the necessary votes to lynch (“quickhammer”) and win the game.

Conclusion

Mafia is hard!
As town, it can be hard to figure things out, and stressful when people think you're scum.
That's okay!
Just share your thoughts on who you think is scum as they come to you, and don't be afraid to change your mind. As scum, it can be hard to lie convincingly, and stressful when people think you're scum. Don't let that scare you! Try to think of what you would post if you were town, and don't be afraid to "change your mind".

This is a game.
Have fun!
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 10:33 am

Post by Jingle »

Confirmed:

Mary Jo Lisa
Saudade
Powerbrand
Bobbyb85
Gimm1ck
Codis
TTTT
Last edited by Jingle on Fri May 24, 2019 2:07 pm, edited 6 times in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 10:33 am

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 1.0
Codis (0):
Powerbrand (0):
Svetro (0):
MaryJoLisa (0):
Gimm1ck (0):
Bobbyb85 (0):
Sashaddin (0):
TTTT (0):
Saudade (0):

Not Voting (9): Codis, Powerbrand, Svetro, MaryJoLisa, Gimm1ck, Bobbyb85, Sashaddin, TTTT, Saudade

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

(expired on 2019-06-04 16:00:00)
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Jingle »

My guess would be a town win at this point. Godmid has some really accurate gamestate reads in the scumthread, but the VTs as a whole are being crazy obvtown. Sasha might well go down today, and I doubt that Godmid can pull off a scumwin against TTTT/FF/Tracker/Doc
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:44 am

Post by Jingle »

Spoiler:
In post 1183, RAS wrote:MJL/TTTT/CC/Codis/FF are all town.

Cya.
Well now. 5/5.

He only missed one town name. Damn.
Last edited by Jingle on Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by Jingle »

Seriously, though, why claim cop?

Like, I get that FYPOV, lynching the cop claim is the best option, but I think it's easier to get that lynch if you claim Tracker and point out that the only way the PR's matter is if it is Tracker/Doc.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by Jingle »

Life's teachable moments:

RAS fakeclaimed as tracker in an attempt to get SG to be lynched. He believed the CC claim over the SG claim, (which, actually, was fair because SG's claim was a textbook scum move. She claimed a role that was likely to out ALL of the town power in the setup.)

Unlike an actual cop, a tracker 100% needs the town to lynch the fakeclaiming scum on D1, because otherwise their night action result is 100% useless. If SG had been lynched, RAS had a guilty or clear for D2.

Personally, I probably would've waited to see which one of CC and SG was town before claiming. A tracker result on anyone other than the two of them was a guilty, and whichever one of them was still alive D2 was confscum. His claim was not, however, explicitly bad for town.
This is a Parachute.
ClearlyClarity
ClearlyClarity
Mafia Scum
ClearlyClarity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by ClearlyClarity »

Oh, is the mod thread doubling as a dead thread? :lol:
Call me whatever you want...
ClearlyClarity
ClearlyClarity
Mafia Scum
ClearlyClarity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by ClearlyClarity »

I noticed the setup information but I quickly scrolled past it, cause I do wanna solve the game along with the living players. It's been one heckuva game so far.
ClearlyClarity
ClearlyClarity
Mafia Scum
ClearlyClarity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by ClearlyClarity »

This thread gonna be tripling as mod PT and dead PT and ClearlyClarity's private journal PT. Let's go get 'em!

Jingle, does RAS have access to this topic? I was hoping I could get a chance to ask him about that questionable claim.
ClearlyClarity
ClearlyClarity
Mafia Scum
ClearlyClarity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by ClearlyClarity »

In post 13, Jingle wrote:Life's teachable moments:

RAS fakeclaimed as tracker in an attempt to get SG to be lynched. He believed the CC claim over the SG claim, (which, actually, was fair because SG's claim was a textbook scum move. She claimed a role that was likely to out ALL of the town power in the setup.)

Unlike an actual cop, a tracker 100% needs the town to lynch the fakeclaiming scum on D1, because otherwise their night action result is 100% useless. If SG had been lynched, RAS had a guilty or clear for D2.

Personally, I probably would've waited to see which one of CC and SG was town before claiming. A tracker result on anyone other than the two of them was a guilty, and whichever one of them was still alive D2 was confscum. His claim was not, however, explicitly bad for town.
This is what I'm thinking. RAS fakeclaiming here was so he could push for Sky's lynch because he believed me over her. That's the only reason I could see that wasn't "he was just gamethrowing". But otherwise I'm not sure why he did it. Claiming tracker then pointing out the scumminess of Sky's claim would have served better.
ClearlyClarity
ClearlyClarity
Mafia Scum
ClearlyClarity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by ClearlyClarity »

And idk about the questionable NK on me either. I was psyching myself up over the past two days, knowing I'm gonna have to 1v1 with Sky and potentially have to push back against FF at the same time. I was looking forward to it, compiled some arguments in my head and everything, and now I don't get to use them. :(
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:11 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 16, ClearlyClarity wrote:Jingle, does RAS have access to this topic? I was hoping I could get a chance to ask him about that questionable claim.
He does, but I believe he's siteflaked.

At some point I intend to give the replacements access, but who knows if that'll ever actually happen. :D
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:13 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 17, ClearlyClarity wrote:Claiming tracker then pointing out the scumminess of Sky's claim would have served better.
If he was super sure on Sky scum, he might have been trying to cast doubt on one or both of your claims.

Sky's partner might not have shot you because cop/doc should have been impossible from their PoV.

(It wouldn't have worked, imo, but that was likely the plan)
This is a Parachute.
ClearlyClarity
ClearlyClarity
Mafia Scum
ClearlyClarity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by ClearlyClarity »

Some of the things I would've said are:

- Reiterating the off timing of the cop claim, pointing out again that her slot was under great pressure when Sash repped out and a cop claim would serve as greatest benefit to scum. Claiming cop means her role aligns with every other possible PR (I think. Most of them at least) and if she was unlucky enough to have an actual cop in the setup, she could push for a PR mislynch and get another NK before going down. Which is pretty much exactly what happened.
- Her random calling out of Godmid and Codis's remarks on the game's pace as scummy. That's just silly and serves as a major deflecting tactic
- Her response to RAS's fakeclaim. She voted him, then wrote some fluff. If she truly had a town motivation I'd feel more aghast in her position

I have no idea if these would have been enough, though. There are several points that could be made against me that would have seemed more legitimate.
ClearlyClarity
ClearlyClarity
Mafia Scum
ClearlyClarity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by ClearlyClarity »

Considering that, I'm actually like... really stuck on why Sky and her partner would ever consider NK'ing me. Like... Sky confscum now, when I could have easily been mislynched today, giving her more time to control the game. Though I suppose she's an inevitable lynch anyway and having her gone earlier rather than later means less association. Hmm.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by Jingle »

spoilers have been spoilered.
This is a Parachute.
ClearlyClarity
ClearlyClarity
Mafia Scum
ClearlyClarity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by ClearlyClarity »

I wonder... if the other scenario happened, they could have wanted to avoid it so I don't end up doccing their kill. That would leave 8, and I might have avoided the mislynch, sort of, depending on if they believe I purposefully no-killed to make it seem as though I was cleared. That means 7 going into the night... potentially leaving me alive to doc another person, but say I got the wrong one this time, or I die that means 6 for D3. If we managed to get Sky at any point, then... if there's a ML on D3 then there's 5 going into the night, then 4 the next day... that's MyLo. Ugh, I think I just confused myself.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”