eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:11 am

Post by eth0s »

actually I'm just gonna say that he tracked hectic since he was scumreading him hard
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:24 am

Post by Fugitive »

Hectic was perfect. Def someone insom would have tracked and gives them no more information to work with. Good call.

Honestly, pretending like there's going to be a tomorrow is getting tedious. There's no possible way we lose this game unless you bus me, so whatever you do don't bus me. From your POV you have confscum, so you refuse to vote anyone but stoney and they'll have to vote with you. All we have to do is not be totally obvious that we're buddies and that there won't be a day phase tomorrow and we've got this is in the bag. Pretending up until then is gonna be annoying though.

I'll post a bit more today throughout work, and then I think you should throw the first vote down when you're ready since, again, your POV stoney is confscum and you voting first fits that scenario. The PR leads the town. After cheeto or holden vote I can then quickhammer whenever.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:16 am

Post by eth0s »

Haven't caught up with the main thread yet but I need to address whatever you post/posted and get some kind of reaction from you before I commit to a vote. We are lucky that stoney isn't even trying to play or call me a liar, and lucky that holden's case against you goes directly against what I have been saying this game. I will definitely not try to buddy whatever you say, I have to at least seem skeptical, but as long as it doesn't have more holes in it than Holden's case I think it should be pretty easy for me to make a more believable scumcase against him and force town to vote stoney with me today.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:15 am

Post by Fugitive »

I'm not really seeing a scenario where we don't lynch stoney today. I think we can eventually we can just push a lynch through by running up to the deadline and being like: all right let's just lynch stoney and argue this out tomorrow.

Hopefully stoney doesn't siteflake and get a replacement that actually plays, but it may be too late to save that slot anyway.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:44 am

Post by Fugitive »

For post game: Hey Holden, sorry I'm being a dick in the main thread (page 46 stuff). I'm play acting at frustrated town. You have a good gut and you've done really well all game at identifying scummy actions literally since RVS. Hopefully no hard feelings afterwards. Definitely stick with mafia, you're really good. :)
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:45 am

Post by Fugitive »

This game is getting tedious. I don't mind being obvscum if we can just get the stoney lynch over with.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:51 am

Post by Fugitive »

eth0s: My take on this situation is that you don't have to take sides. You just have to act really confused. Essentially, you don't need to pick me or holden as scum, just act so fed up and confused that you're only willing to lynch confscum stoney and since it's lylo; they'll have to follow. It doesn't even matter if you recommend lynching me tomorrow, as long as you stay just unsure enough that you say you're unwilling to commit to that today.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:00 am

Post by Fugitive »

I just realized they literally can't win unless stoney places a vote. LMAO
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by eth0s »

Lol yeah. I kind of feel like I have to commit to holden at this point tho just to keep my consistency going. I'm planning on voting Stoney when he and I come to a conclusion in our current conversation, probably sometime tonight or tomorrow morning/afternoon. What do you think?
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by Fugitive »

Sounds good to me. You're doing a much better job defending me than I am lol
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by eth0s »

It's really just a biproduct of me attacking holden. And I wish I didn't have to do that anymore anyway but I am too worried about cheetory scumreading me if I stop being consistent
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by eth0s »

Do you see any reason I shouldn't post this in the thread?

Honestly here is where I am at with the day phase. I'm gonna head to bed shortly, and then depending on how late I work tomorrow, I am going to maybe ISO dive fugitive when I get home. If I have to stay very late, I likely won't. But, to be honest, I think I will end up voting Stoney tomorrow depending on whether anyone brings any fresh and compelling scummate theories to the table. My work here is essentially done. I already skimmed fugitive's ISO as I was checking Holden's to make sure I agreed with the context of Holden's case, but I really didn't see anything that would make me want to vote him more than Holden tomorrow. And if Cheetory is scum then I'll be a monkey's uncle.

So I have my track results on Stoney, I've pointed out why I think Holden needs to be lynched tomorrow, and I anticipate that there's really nothing anyone can change my mind about in this dayphase. Or at the very least, there's nothing that will convince me not to lynch Stoney. I'll sleep on it and see what tomorrow brings, but expect a vote from me on Stoney in the next 24 hours.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:25 pm

Post by eth0s »

I want to break off this tedious conflict that I am in with Holden and need to say something that he and cheeto will accept because I'm getting bored of making cases and giving my opinion on other cases lol
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:32 am

Post by Fugitive »

That all sounds good to me. I think you can just vote stoney instead of stating intention to vote.

I agree, this day is getting tedious and I'd rather just wrap things up. My motivation to make cases and defend myself is pretty damn low. From holden or cheeto's POV I think it'd be hard to fault you for voting confirmed scum and wanting the three of us to sort out all the other nonsense next day phase.

The only way I see us losing this game is if holden and cheeto decide it's better to lynch the scumbuddy today (me) and leave stoney for tomorrow and then you don't get NK'd. So I'd like to avoid that scenario by you really just pushing to lynch confscum today.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:37 am

Post by eth0s »

agreed
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by eth0s »

to holden and cheetory, but mainly holden. Sorry for being such a lying, manipulative, mean bastard. I believe that a man has to do what a man has to do to win. You both played well, and it's hard to play against a fakeclaimer that is attacking a newb!town that won't even defend himself in lylo. I think if stoney had been more active and cared about the game more, you guys either would have won, or at the very least one of us scum would have been lynched. Good luck next game :)
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:57 pm

Post by Fugitive »

Good stuff, they bought your vote no problem and seem to agree lynching stoney is the way to go.

Hopefully stoney picks up his prod and we don't get a replacement who's really willing to fight their lynch.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by Fugitive »

Hopefully one of them just votes soon so I can quickhammer and end this miserable game.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by eth0s »

I concur lol
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:22 am

Post by Fugitive »

Cheeto: I love you and you def picked up all my scummy bits, but hurry tf up and vote stoney. It's brutal watching you put this much work into a game you're about to lose.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:26 am

Post by Fugitive »

I think it would be scummy if I did it, but do you think you can encourage them to just lynch obvscum stoney before we get a replacement? Cheeto can have all the time he wants overnight and next day.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:36 am

Post by Fugitive »

YISSSSSS
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:36 am

Post by Fugitive »

Great game, eth0s! Pleasure scumming with you.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”