FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Gentleman 1 - Lady 2 PT

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Perfect Masquerade

Gentleman 1 - Lady 2

Last edited by FakeGod on Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.
Lady 2
Lady 2
Goon
Lady 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:22 am

Post by Lady 2 »

Hey G1.

Looking forward to a productive dance

Help me sort G5

I don't want G6 to suicide on us but I don't want to lynch G5 with no reason but keeping G6 from suiciding
Gentleman 1
Gentleman 1
Goon
Gentleman 1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:11 am

Post by Gentleman 1 »

I will attempt to do that soon, however the current rate of activity is rather oppressive towards my prospects of keeping current in any decent capacity.
Gentleman 1
Gentleman 1
Goon
Gentleman 1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:57 pm

Post by Gentleman 1 »

If I had to decide what G5’s alignment was at this moment I think I might say scum. He definitely is not the person I am most suspicious of, however.
Lady 2
Lady 2
Goon
Lady 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by Lady 2 »

Okay so tell me about the person you're most suspicious of.

Also let's set a time to chat, just the two of us, Lady and Gent. Some time when the both of us have clear schedules for 30-45 minutes and just rapid-fire discuss things. Either you're Town and we can start solving things real well or you're not and I'm much more likely to make the correct read. Let me put it this way, G6 is Town in my eyes, basically without a doubt, and he has charisma to get things done and while I don't agree with all his reads per se I am taking them quite seriously. So reading you is a definite priority. If I think you're scum I need to find out quickly, because if I
don't
think you're scum I need to argue with all those people who are convinced that there's a lot of equity in lynching me because of supposed connections, because I think that could be a major factor in pushing the lynch of our pair to the top. But if I
do
think you're scum then all I have to do is make sure they have thoughtful approaches to all those connections for when I flip Town, because I'll be happy to go down in that case.

I'm free most of tonight Eastern/Central U.S. time but a bit of notice would be good to make sure I have the time uninterrupted. Let me know ASAP.
Lady 2
Lady 2
Goon
Lady 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:50 pm

Post by Lady 2 »

Okay I need to go to sleep, we are ships passing in the night tonight

let me know when you're on tomorrow and I will try to schedule something like I described above. If you're actually legit Town I need to figure that out ASAP
Gentleman 1
Gentleman 1
Goon
Gentleman 1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:10 am

Post by Gentleman 1 »

My activity generally fluctuates, so it would be smart for you to tell me your time of activity and I will work with that. You mentioned being on in evenings so I will keep that in mind.

As for my greatest suspicion, it would likely be L5. Her behavior patterns just don’t seem to come from town.

I agree that G6 is probably town, but at this point it feels like he is positioned to cause problems. He seems extremely focused on enforcing his viewpoint.
Lady 2
Lady 2
Goon
Lady 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:23 am

Post by Lady 2 »

Okay, I will try to catch you tonight for some concentrated work. In the meantime, we have the potential for two lynches before Intermission. If L5 is your top suspect, I assume G8/L5 is a preferred lynch for you. What other pair or pairs would you consider useful lynches.

A few players are suggesting that identifying even one T+T pair that lives past Intermission is enough to win the game. Who would you be eyeing as a strong pair that you think is T+T right now?
Lady 2
Lady 2
Goon
Lady 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by Lady 2 »

Please let me know as soon as you're on about your availability this evening. I have friends coming over in 1.5-2 hours so if you're in before that we can get some valuable work done here.
Gentleman 1
Gentleman 1
Goon
Gentleman 1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by Gentleman 1 »

Are you on still?
Lady 2
Lady 2
Goon
Lady 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:13 pm

Post by Lady 2 »

Hi I'll be available in 15 minutes, if you're on please answer my questions at least.
Gentleman 1
Gentleman 1
Goon
Gentleman 1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:50 pm

Post by Gentleman 1 »

I feel like I have responded to your core points expressed here, if I have not please extricate those so I may find them with more ease. If there are things you have posted in the main thread that I should respond to pointing them out in here or in the main thread would work.

As a side note, I am not exactly thrilled about the prospect of being lynched, but I have considered the fact that it would mean not having to read this game as hard as I have, which is getting to me somewhat, as it seems at this point I am merely treading water in my progress. I would like to have the G8/L5 pair be the other one to go in this phase if we are to go in it ourselves though, and G6 expressing that they are “a waste of a lynch this phase” concerns me.
Lady 2
Lady 2
Goon
Lady 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:54 pm

Post by Lady 2 »

In post 7, Lady 2 wrote:If L5 is your top suspect, I assume G8/L5 is a preferred lynch for you.
What other pair or pairs would you consider useful lynches.

A few players are suggesting that identifying even one T+T pair that lives past Intermission is enough to win the game.
Who would you be eyeing as a strong pair that you think is T+T right now?
Gentleman 1
Gentleman 1
Goon
Gentleman 1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Gentleman 1 »

My ideas for T-T pairings that would go into endgame would be G7/L7 and G5/L4. I feel like our pair is T-T as well but we probably do not make endgame. I seem to be an easy target.

I was feeling G5 as suspect but now I’m on the opposite end with him. L6 concerns me, however. I also get the sense G6 is going to lead town off of a cliff here, but that is regardless of G6’s alignment. I also think G8 is not that great, I do not like that he paired with L5 when he did if my sense of the timing is right. L5 seemed to be fairly close to what the consensus wanted gone, aside from inactives, and G8 swooping in just does not reflect well.
Gentleman 1
Gentleman 1
Goon
Gentleman 1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:13 pm

Post by Gentleman 1 »

Are you down to talk in here, or do you think I’m scum currently?

I really am getting the feeling G6 is being malicious with his destructive behaviors. I do not know why he would aim to spare a pair that is one part completely not present, and the other part consistently out of the loop or on a side track. The worst part is he doesn’t even seem to have any real valid reason to keep them in any capacity, especially through the entire first dance. That part in particular reeks of just stalling for time with that pair.
Lady 2
Lady 2
Goon
Lady 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:19 pm

Post by Lady 2 »

I'm here

I honestly really strongly Townread G6
Lady 2
Lady 2
Goon
Lady 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:20 pm

Post by Lady 2 »

I'll be honest I'm leaning scum on you but I'm not sure or anything

Hard to see us two as a pair that should go late sadly
Lady 2
Lady 2
Goon
Lady 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by Lady 2 »

First dance is only two lynches. If one pair is a foregone conclusion not to go to endgame, why not get the high-information high-upside lynches through before scum get to kill a pair?
Gentleman 1
Gentleman 1
Goon
Gentleman 1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:35 pm

Post by Gentleman 1 »

I don’t mind if we go, but if that is the case I don’t want my suspicions to go unanswered.

And maybe G6 is town, but I really get the feeling that he is trying to turn things onto us. We were not universally townread but we were fairly consensus town, but for some reason everyone just wants us gone. That is extremely suspect to me. I have not been fully present but I still feel like this was very sudden. I did not get feelings of this when we paired, because everyone seemed tentative about whether I would return on time.
Lady 2
Lady 2
Goon
Lady 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:41 pm

Post by Lady 2 »

He's not the only one scumreading you. Maybe you were closer to a consensus Townread on page 9 but a lot has happened and you have been comparatively uninvolved. I certainly never felt like I was a consensus Townread either for that matter.

What do you think of G4?
Gentleman 1
Gentleman 1
Goon
Gentleman 1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:06 pm

Post by Gentleman 1 »

I did have a spot of distrust towards G4 I expressed earlier but I still think he is town.
Gentleman 1
Gentleman 1
Goon
Gentleman 1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:22 pm

Post by Gentleman 1 »

I am now less worried about G6 being scum, but I still definitely want G3 or L5 dead currently.
Lady 2
Lady 2
Goon
Lady 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:27 pm

Post by Lady 2 »

I like G3 tho

On the other hand, I'm not feeling like I should impulsively chuck myself to get rid of you just so game can deal with G4 with you flipped right now ...

Like L5 can't stick around forever sure but so what? She's a problem but she's a problem that won't go to endgame

And I don't want to lynch G3, see above

So

What do
Gentleman 1
Gentleman 1
Goon
Gentleman 1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Gentleman 1 »

The fact an attempt to push L5 to second dance was made makes not want to see that happen ever. I accept G6 is probably town but that idea still just is appalling.
Lady 2
Lady 2
Goon
Lady 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:32 pm

Post by Lady 2 »

... If G4 and G6 do both leave we go straight to intermission

Return to “Completed Game Topics”