Rata Mall - Zombie Chat

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:14 am

Post by Primate »

Can we actually fly the ship?
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Primate »

I think that's a cool plan though. At the very least it's a funny way to go out at this stage. Xavier could possibly be watching us from the window, but he's unlikely to care much if he thinks we're working with him.
RubberDuck
RubberDuck
Townie
RubberDuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:40 am

Post by RubberDuck »

The ship appears to be undamaged. I didn’t check the flight controls, but I’m assuming they’re also intact..

Hopefully the Ambic deity is with us.

Could also be Jia watching, Yvonne repeatedly keeps asking who the sorcerers are and theorised that Jia summoned her magic alone code paper.
Rubberducky you're the one.
RubberDuck
RubberDuck
Townie
RubberDuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:42 am

Post by RubberDuck »

Alien* not alone <auto correct>
ambic
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
Maniac Mastermind

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:46 am

Post by ambic »

I dare you to yell Smite me, oh mighty smiter into the night :D
RubberDuck
RubberDuck
Townie
RubberDuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:51 am

Post by RubberDuck »

Well in Bruce almighty’s case that awarded him God like powers for a week.. but as you’ve said to me previously you’re more like Nero.. and I’d prefer not to be eliminated by burning crucifix in the eatery. :D
RubberDuck
RubberDuck
Townie
RubberDuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:55 am

Post by RubberDuck »

For context primate, I once suggested crashing the simulation by having everyone spam actions in different rooms to use up the virtual memory causing the simulation to crash.. but the response from the Mod God was very much not to continue pushing that idea upon threat of a Nero punishment on only me. :P
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:03 am

Post by Primate »

So you ok with me shooting him now? Then we see how the fight goes. I'll try and give you a small amount of plausible deniability.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Primate »

Is the radio push to talk?
RubberDuck
RubberDuck
Townie
RubberDuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:33 am

Post by RubberDuck »

Yes, I have to action say that I'm using the radio each phase. It's not automatically on.

Perhaps we should move into the carpark first. We left the cables connected from the reactor that i'd also like to go back and rip out in case it disables the portal and I'm just wondering if it is Jia watching us. Johannes might have sent Jia to the office and had her sneak to the brewery to check on us to try catch me in the act of attacking Johannes.

Tell Groza you want to see what we did in the tunnels to see if what we say is true? We'll pop a cap in him in the carpark, if you miss, i'll attack because im d4+2 and you can be my +1 support. Then we carry him out to the UFO - hopefully we get into his briefcase.

I think if we fire a shot outside, the cinema/brewery/office and basement may hear it and decide to start looking.
ambic
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
Maniac Mastermind

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:35 am

Post by ambic »

Your attacks work differently to the standard attack. If you attack together, you will each roll dice. This is not the case for people aiding each other spontaneously.
At the moment, discounting anything Groza can do the attack would be - D4+Bonus, D2+Bonus against Groza.

Bonuses either increase the roll OR are added subsequently. I'll have to look up
at the time
what you are carrying to work that out. I have to do it at the time, as there can be things in play you aren't aware of at the time of attack.
ambic
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
Maniac Mastermind

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:41 am

Post by ambic »

At the time of attack, you can hold two weapons. You (RD) are currently carrying 3 weapons with bonus effects, so your exact dice roll mechanics could be determined by that.

Harry is holding two weapons, but to fire the gun will need both hands - so will have to drop the gun in order to join the fight armed. But can choose to join unarmed.

And obviously Johannes may have things that alter the outcome as well.
RubberDuck
RubberDuck
Townie
RubberDuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:50 am

Post by RubberDuck »

I have sharp scissors +1, Crowbar +1

I have an extra pair of sharp scissors I stole off Xavier, which you can and if you extend that cane knife, which would make you a D2+2

Yvonnes chainmail and hard hat cancels out the effect of weapon bonuses, so we should probably incinerate her if we get the Raygun off Groza. Incidently he has already used it this phase so it's on recharge.

We know Groza's briefcase is extremely durable, even bullet proof so he may opt to block the shot. He has a crowbar and the briefcase which can be used as a weapon itself, so I'd guess he may be a D5+2

Best chance to shoot him is while he is performing another action, and send in your choice by pm so he doesn't see it in the thread. i.e. shoot him while his back is turned.

The drawback here is that is he's American and you're in the UK? Meaning he's mostly active around 2-3am your time.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:57 am

Post by Primate »

I have two weapons actually, this confirms I still have that heavy trophy from the first phase, I wasn't sure.

I think if Groza doesn't come back and we've been seen we're going to be blamed regardless. At least if we beat him up here we can try the absinthe/serum and hope we get lucky.

@Ambic. Are we close enough where if we jump him now will he potentially have a chance to shoot us if he doesn't have a gun out? I would fear yes. I think we'd need to get him whilst he's distracted.

And yeah, I'm not going to be up at 2am my time.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Primate »

If you want to take control, Rubberduck, I don't mind, it's your queenly prerogative.
ambic
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
Maniac Mastermind

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:01 am

Post by ambic »

I cant answer the question, as I cannot confirm or deny anything Groza can or cannot do. You have to decide what risks/actions best suits your desired outcome.

Trying to shoot someone from pointblank range could have a vastly different outcome to doing it from a distance, and for a wide variety of reasons.

What I can say is that there will be a 24 hour period to allow Groza chance to change things up. There might not be a lot, or might be a lot he can do.
Last edited by ambic on Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
RubberDuck
RubberDuck
Townie
RubberDuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:02 am

Post by RubberDuck »

The absinthe you took from the brewery is just alcohol. (I think)

The one I took in the barbers was my serum hidden in an absinthe bottle, and Yvonne has my syringe still so there's no jabbing to be had.
RubberDuck
RubberDuck
Townie
RubberDuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:07 am

Post by RubberDuck »

We've still got 3 days on the timer left, lets wait for him to come back online for now. I'm pretty sure I control your attacks anyway, so if he does something like an action, I'll have you pop a cap in him from behind, if we miss the shot, we both attack.

We take his guns, I still have 1x steriod left for another +1

Back in the eatery we take sides with xavier, help him kill ariel and talitha, then we shoot xavier and incinerate Casey.

Fingers crossed that gunslinging space cowboy died.

We can tweak it as we go? It's nearly game over at this point.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Primate »

@Amb: sure.

Fair. I assumed we could just make him drink it.

Yeah, this is where things could go many different ways and we just need to keep our heads.
RubberDuck
RubberDuck
Townie
RubberDuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:19 am

Post by RubberDuck »

RubberDuck wrote:Harry saw us leave go into the carpark and then immediately return to shut off the water valves and then leave again for several hours.

Now we're back here at the UFO after several hours of being away, having clearly done something that required the water being off.

We left the manhole cover open in the basement, so if he goes down the tunnel to see what we did, he will probably find the gold. He's likely going to want to go see what we were up to, being as it's clearly obvious we went and did something. Perhaps we should tell him about what we did in the tunnel?

I probably shouldn't have said that we had an adventure.. But also I'm wondering if we should quickly head back and rip the power cables out of the bottom of the Lab. The generators are in the basement which link to the tunnel and then up to the lab. I think I'd like to run back to the reactor and rip them out. I'd also like to see if Harry takes one of the gold bars.

Carla also told me the gold bars are called, "Extremely Heavy Gold Ingot" so maybe he won't be able to take all of them at once?
This is what I've whispered to Groza. There are 3 gold bars in the tunnel underneath the bank in the tunnel.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Primate »

Dude, you should just go back and get them. That's probably carla's win condition (unless you don't know that in character). Bit of a dick move to just leave them there when we can take them back for her.
RubberDuck
RubberDuck
Townie
RubberDuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:27 am

Post by RubberDuck »

We copied serial numbers from them for her, Groza has them written down. Carla has to identify specifically her Grandpa's gold. The filing cabinet in the office has her Grandpa's gold records which can be used to crosscheck the serial numbers.

The one you had wasn't a match and she plans to give it back to you.

She has an additional 4x ingots hidden in a box in the bathroom drain. (though she doesn't know that I know that)
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:34 am

Post by Primate »

She already has "given it back", it's apparantly in the trunk of the truck in the eatery, though I haven't checked.
RubberDuck
RubberDuck
Townie
RubberDuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by RubberDuck »

Did not see that coming.

Sorry dude
ambic
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
Maniac Mastermind

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by ambic »

He can no longer see this thread, but will be able to a bit later on.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”