Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Fate Grand/Order: Mafia Hangout in the Lostbelt

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by Cabd »

This PT is for the mafia team of Saber, Lancer, Archer, and Ruler to speak, submit actions, and do all sorts of nefarious things in.
Last edited by Cabd on Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by Cabd »

This post contains a copy of all of your fake claims. You may elect to share your role PMs verbatim here in this PT as well. These claims are town versions of your existing roles. You are welcome to ignore these and make your own, but no additional mod support will be provided to make other claims.

Spoiler: Lancer Fake Claim
Servant Class: Lancer
True Name: Enkidu - Chain of Heaven

Attribute: Sky
Traits: Humanoid, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish

Enkidu, sent by the gods to correct the course of history in ancient Babylonia. In the end, King Gilgamesh's only true peer, and dearest friend. Doomed to death by the gods for his betrayal. In some variants of the myth, he returns to the clay from which he was formed. The friends were reunited in death.

Skills:

Transfiguration
Three-shot: During the night phase, you may remove all negative effects inflicted upon you and gain a charge to your Noble Phantasm.

Presence Detection
Two-shot: During the night phase, you will self-voyeur, receiving a list of all actions taken towards you, but not who performed those actions.

Consummated Shape
One-shot: At night, upon informing the mod by PT or PM that you are using this power, you may begin posting in the game thread overnight for that night phase only. You may make a number of posts equal to the number of votes you had received in the most recent vote count.

Noble Phantasm:

Enuma Elish - Let Us Restrain Even the Gods (****)
At night, select one player. If they have a Divine trait, they will be roleblocked.

With a Master:
If you successfully roleblock a player, you will gain a single use of whatever action(s) you blocked for use on any subsequent night of your choosing. Once during Day One and once during Day Two, you may target another player. That player will receive their 'With a Master' upgrade, but it will not be announced publicly, nor will their alignment be revealed.

Alignment: Town
Win Condition: All non-town aligned players have been removed from the game or nothing can prevent this.

Spoiler: Archer Fake Claim
Servant Class: Archer
True Name: Asagami Fujino - She Who Twists

Attribute: Man
Traits: Female, Humanoid, Living Human, Pseudo-Servants, Servant

Asagami Fujino, a woman misled and used by many a villain. The holder of the "Mystic Eyes of Distortion", capable of twisting anything that is reflected in her eyes, regardless of solidity, structure or scale. A girl who lived without knowing pain. As a result of not knowing of pain, without being able to sympathize with people's feelings, she was isolated from others. Fujino, who had a high intelligence since she was young, for the sake of protecting herself, concealed the fact that she had analgesia in order to appear to her surroundings as "an ordinary human" and even deceived her own self.

Skills:

Mystic Eyes of Distortion
One-shot: At night, you may opt to use this skill. If you do, you will gain the skill name from the action that most recently targeted you. If there is a tie, one will be selected at random. This skill may not be used on the first night.

Clairvoyance
One-shot: At night, you may opt to use this skill. The player of your choice is immune to role-blocking actions until the start of the next night phase.

Residual Pain
One-shot: When using this skill, if you are killed that night, you will instead revive, but gain hated status for the rest of the game, taking one fewer vote to eliminate. This skill's hated effect will be removed when town has 2 or fewer more members alive than the mafia.

Noble Phantasm:

Vijñaptimātratā: Mystic Eyes of Distortion (***)
Your mystic eyes can detect, and immediately destroy, any and all actions taken towards you that would have a negative effect this night. This excludes killing actions but includes roleblocks, Noble Phantasm charge loss, and redirections.

With a Master:
In addition to the above, you will gain knowledge of how many abilities this action blocked, and the types of role they were. Once during Day One and once during Day Two, you may target another player. That player will receive their 'With a Master' upgrade, but it will not be announced publicly, nor will their alignment be revealed.

Win Condition: All non-town aligned players have been removed from the game or nothing can prevent this.

Spoiler: Saber Fake Claim
Servant Class: Saber
True Name: Okita Sōji - Sakura Saber

Traits: Female, Humanoid, Riding, Saberface, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish

Okita Souji; captain of the First Unit of the Shinsengumi, a brutal police force. While played here as a lovable girl in her late teens, in reality Okita was known as "The man slayer" for absolutely brutal fighting techniques. It is said that had Okita not been a part of this unit, she would have been no more than a street thug who murdered for fun. Suffered from an extreme case of tuberculosis.

Skills:

Reduced Earth
Your skills and noble phantasm are not redirect-able or blockable when targeting servants with the Man attribute.

Weak Constitution
You may only use your Noble Phantasm on even-numbered nights. This restriction is removed when there are fewer than 10 players alive.

Eye of the Mind
When performing any action, you may choose to be detectable (seen by watcher/trackers) or not.

Noble Phantasm:

Mumyou Sandan-Zuki - Lightless, Three-Stage Thrust (****)
At night, target a player. If they are performing a factional mafia action, it will fail.

With a Master:
The player targeted by your Noble Phantasm will also have up to a maximum of two charges lost (fewer if they do not have two charges at the time) and given to you. Once during Day One and once during Day Two, you may target another player. That player will receive their 'With a Master' upgrade, but it will not be announced publicly, nor will their alignment be revealed.

Spoiler: Ruler Fake Claim
Servant Class: Ruler
True Name: Shi Huang Di, the Son of Heaven

Traits: Humanoid, King, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish

The man who unified mainland China, no matter the means needed. A brutal authoritarian dictator, yet one who truly wished to lead his China to prosperity. Having obtained life anew, he strives to keep China at peace, and to make war via industry and technology instead. In proper human history, he died due to mercury poisoning from his search for a elixir of youth.

Skills:

All Books Must Be Burned
Two-shot: During the day phase, target another player. Their Noble Phantasm charge bar will be reduced by one.

All Scholars Must Be Buried
One-shot: During the night phase, target another player. This player's skills will be blocked and their Noble Phantasm will be sealed for the night.

Eternal Throne
You are immune to charge loss debuffs.

Noble Phantasm:

The Domination Beginning: The First Emperor (*****)
When your Noble Phantasm is activated at night, you gain a one-shot bulletproof for that night phase and will redirect all killing actions towards yourself.

With a Master:
Your bulletproof is now permanent upon the first activation of your Noble Phantasm. Once during Day One and once during Day Two, you may target another player. That player will receive their 'With a Master' upgrade, but it will not be announced publicly, nor will their alignment be revealed.

Last edited by penguin_alien on Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Servant Saber
Servant Saber
Goon
Servant Saber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by Servant Saber »

This team has excellent taste in character selection. Congratulations to Archer for pulling Fujino, since none of us will ever be able to do so again! :(
Servant Archer
Servant Archer
Goon
Servant Archer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:38 am

Post by Servant Archer »

Thanks, although I do admit my experience with FGO is practically negligible.
Here is my real role just in case.
Spoiler:
Skills:

Mystic Eyes of Distortion
One-shot: At night, you may opt to use this skill. If you make the alignment-specific mafia kill, it will ignore Bulletproof, Jailkeep, and Doctor abilities/modifiers. This modifier does not pierce the town master's "until day two has passed" immunity.

Clairvoyance
One-shot: At night, you may opt to use this skill. The mafia player of your choice will have their noble phantasm rendered unblock-able that night.

Residual Pain
One-shot: When using this skill, if you are killed that night, you will instead revive, but gain hated status for the rest of the game, taking one fewer vote to eliminate. Your hated status will not be made public, vote counts in this game do not contain the number of votes away from elimination a player is.

Noble Phantasm:

Vijñaptimātratā: Mystic Eyes of Distortion (***)
While performing the factional kill alongside this action, you will additionally deny all Noble Phantasm charge gain to anyone who visited your target through the start of the next day phase.

With a Master:
In addition to denying all Noble Phantasm charge gain, your presence reduces the Noble Phantasm charge of anyone who visited your target by one.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:50 am

Post by penguin_alien »

Back-up mod ego post.
Servant Archer
Servant Archer
Goon
Servant Archer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:14 am

Post by Servant Archer »

How do y'all think we should handle the first master phase? I feel like being loud gives you the most chance than being silently townie because the town would probably prefer a stronger voice with more thread presence. Anyone feel like they could do this?
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Servant Lancer »

My actual PM is close enough to the "town" one I may claim completely truthfully to avoid being caught in a lie.

I don't know anything about Fate, and I picked the character I liked the look of! Enkidu is cute.
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:01 am

Post by Servant Lancer »

Archer's role PM makes me not want to have them chosen in the master phase.
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:03 am

Post by Servant Lancer »

In post 5, Servant Archer wrote:How do y'all think we should handle the first master phase? I feel like being loud gives you the most chance than being silently townie because the town would probably prefer a stronger voice with more thread presence. Anyone feel like they could do this?
Town is going to townread anyone who doesn't look like they're too thirsty for the Master selection.
I'm going to try for it, but the more of us have a shot the better. In a Large being sort of loud of also mandatory. You just can't be the loudest.
Servant Archer
Servant Archer
Goon
Servant Archer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:17 am

Post by Servant Archer »

In post 7, Servant Lancer wrote:Archer's role PM makes me not want to have them chosen in the master phase.
Now that I think of it, I do agree. This might be helpful for me in terms of being town read.

Yeah, I guess we should all try to support each other then? I think it would be fun to buddy each other and make our own towncore or something like that. Not sure how feasible that is though.
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:24 am

Post by Servant Lancer »

Hmm. Might have to feel it out.
The Master phase isn't make or break. If we lose the battle we can still win the war, but winning this first battle is going to have major repercussions. Go for the Silver and be happy if you get the gold. I think trying too hard to be the paragon of town will ensure you're not picked.
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:25 am

Post by Servant Lancer »

I'm going to stop posting in here unless there's good reason. I need to save some excitement and complaining about getting players mixed up for gamestart.
Servant Archer
Servant Archer
Goon
Servant Archer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Servant Archer »

Ok good point. I guess I should be more relaxed then regarding masters.
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:04 am

Post by Servant Lancer »

Be relaxed because this shit will be fun! I love role madness.
Servant Archer
Servant Archer
Goon
Servant Archer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Servant Archer »

:cop:
Servant Saber
Servant Saber
Goon
Servant Saber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:16 am

Post by Servant Saber »

Spoiler: Saber True Role
Servant Class: Saber
True Name: Okita Sōji - Sakura Saber

Traits: Female, Humanoid, Riding, Saberface, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish

Okita Souji; captain of the First Unit of the Shinsengumi, a brutal police force. While played here as a lovable girl in her late teens, in reality Okita was known as "The man slayer" for absolutely brutal fighting techniques. It is said that had Okita not been a part of this unit, she would have been no more than a street thug who murdered for fun. Suffered from an extreme case of tuberculosis.

Skills:

Reduced Earth
Your skills and noble phantasm are not redirectable or blockable when targeting servants with the Man attribute.

Weak Constitution
You may only perform the factional nightkill twice during the game. This restriction is removed if you are the last mafia player alive.

Eye of the Mind
When performing the factional kill, you are immune to all watching and tracking actions.

Noble Phantasm:

Mumyou Sandan-Zuki - Lightless, Three-Stage Thrust (****)
At night, select a player. They will be immune to all protective roles that night.

With a Master:
The selected player will also have up to a maximum of two charges lost and given to you.

Alignment: Mafia
Win Condition: Mafia makes up at least half of the remaining players, or nothing can prevent this.

I plan to use the fake claim for skill #2 and my NP. Skill #3 I could go either way on, but it might be easier to tell the truth from the beginning on that just so people don't concoct role-solve plans involving watching or tracking me.

For those unfamiliar with F/GO, it is exceedingly likely that every player has three skills and an NP, because that's how the F/GO game mechanics work. You may have deduced that from the fake claim PMs already, but it doesn't hurt to have pseudo-confirmation.

Regarding Master choice, I tend to post longer posts with lower-than-average frequency. I'll also be camping this upcoming weekend, and while I do intend to make at least one phone post per day while there, I will not be as active as normal. Odds are good I won't be selected as a result, but I can't say for sure until it happens, I suppose.
In post 11, Servant Lancer wrote:I need to save some excitement and complaining about getting players mixed up for gamestart.
You too? Hahaha, I can't wait to mix everyone up because of how similar everyone's names and avatars are. Enkidu is potentially a very good choice mechanically - there are likely to be gender-dependent skills (and possibly some NPs - for example, if the Assassin player chose Stheno, their NP would probably be a Male-target-only unstoppable vig shot), and Enkidu being enby will make all of those fizzle.
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:28 am

Post by Servant Lancer »

Hmm. It looks like mod's treating them as male. Ah well.
But I'm glad to see our team has someone familiar with FGO on it. That will help a lot.
Servant Archer
Servant Archer
Goon
Servant Archer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:31 am

Post by Servant Archer »

Let's do this
Servant Saber
Servant Saber
Goon
Servant Saber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Servant Saber »

Enkidu tends to be referred to using male pronouns, but game-mechanically is considered enby. It's weird and spoiler-y and not really necessary to get into here. For the purposes of this Mafia game, you'll notice your Traits list doesn't include "Male", so Male-specific effects won't affect you.
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:42 am

Post by Servant Lancer »

Huh, you're right. That's interesting.
Servant Archer
Servant Archer
Goon
Servant Archer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:42 am

Post by Servant Archer »

In post 1, Cabd wrote:Weak to Enuma Elish
I wonder what this could mean?
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:42 am

Post by Servant Lancer »

It's like being a genderless pokemon. No Attract for you.
Servant Ruler
Servant Ruler
Townie
Servant Ruler
Townie
Townie

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:44 am

Post by Servant Ruler »

I'm familiar with the Fate series but not FGO specifically.

I'm bad at mechanics and bad at scum, so I figured either way I'd get to work on it by picking Shi Huang Di.

I can't really say I have a plan of going/not going for the Master/pushing someone else for the Master Day 1. I'm very reactionary to the winds.

Enuma Elish seems to be a type of skill/Noble Phantasm-Lancer's fakeclaim NP is of the type. The specific side effects don't seem to be known, though (Maybe it can't be blocked/prevented?)
Servant Lancer
Servant Lancer
Goon
Servant Lancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:44 am

Post by Servant Lancer »

In post 20, Servant Archer wrote:
In post 1, Cabd wrote:Weak to Enuma Elish
I wonder what this could mean?
As far as I can tell, this is a fairly common trait for servanrs to have. It refers to the... "weapon" shared by Gilgamesh and Enkidu (and others?) which you can see in the fakeclaim for my role provided by Cabd.
It's also in my role PM, but posting it is a lot of effort and I don't want to right now.
Servant Archer
Servant Archer
Goon
Servant Archer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Servant Archer »

Hmm. Well gilgamesh was a choice for my selection, so perhaps we won't have to worry about it if it's just limited between an endiku and Gilgamesh character.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”