MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Gah still wishing I had a vig from the dead. Sigh
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

How do people not suspect Mastina when she asks for dual role claims from the people at L-2 when she was at L-2 for most of the day.

Like how?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Omg Mastina and Akarin maybe?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:29 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

so horrible.

both of you played well though sorry nic. i thought you were more likely town than scum, but mechanically wanted you dead
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:30 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

gypyx could be mafia too
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

Mainly the Mastina wagon not succeeding means she’s scum and I hope she gets eliminated tomorrow.

Just her partner could be almost anyone. Your elimination was horrible sorry bro.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:37 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

you subbed in and played amazing, np.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

Meh it’s a rare good game.

Mastina was right I usually end up in anti town spats. Mastina scum tell is whether she’s building people up with facts or demoralizing with facts. Works about 85% of the time (guessed stat not calculated). Her emotions in thread match her alignment. If town is doing well and she’s on the right track she’s obvTown. If she’s unhappy with the gamestate as scum she posts more and tries to find a divide to push so it looks like hunting. In this case the inactivity suited her so she didn’t really interact/encourage posting.

(This is hypothesis)
This game might still be 3P and if it is Dunn probably dies. Dunn won’t be elimable if it’s a 3P game. Dunn is prolly a PR of some kind just alignment unknown. With Skye being alien probably investigative. Skye if smart aliens Mastina or Dunn here for the info but I dunno if the hydra will use its shot so early if town. Dunn claiming blocked means Mastina blocked Dunn specifically to kill me. Means Mastina really wanted me dead which means I was either right on mechanics and it is 3P or right on reads and Akarin is scum with Mastina.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

If you want to read Mastina force her to lie. She’s bad at it whatever her alignment. How she lies would tell her alignment imho.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

huh now i want to know if i just got deeppocketed by mastina :^/
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by NicCage »

I still think Dunn and SKYE. If it’s Mastina then she won.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Imho Mastina is scum.

What’s a Canadian Townie?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:28 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

named townie
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

Look at the bolded sentence “You both have reason to believe I am town and the other is scum” (paraphrase)

She’s telling the truth she set up her argument like that but imho if she was town she’d be saying something like “You know I am town” but she doesn’t do the latter as it’s a lie.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Welp there’s more even townfirm of Dunn town.

Generally mods don’t forget mafia actions. I mean he was 90/100 % confirmed based on setup so that’s a thing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Notice how Mastina’s posts are shorter and quippier. She’s lost control of the game and imho she knows it. People of smart need to look back on her longer posts and see what she wanted to control.

Lends more credence to a Mastina+Akarin (maybe) narrative.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Could be Mastina + G but Mastina loves narratives. Elimming her although right feels icky. Something is amiss.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

viewtopic.php?p=12377281#p12377281

Kodak moment.

Especially if you take it out of context and assume skyscrapers is a Mastina alt. XD
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

Game may not be over yet.

They still have to succeed at a kill I think? Maybe.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

This is very scumstina.

Sigh.

<3
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Game Topics”