DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Aside from the conftowns, Gamma would have been my last guess for scum so good thing I'm dead.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Glitch »

I'm so sorry for my low activity all game. I am taking a break for a while because I literally just have no time right now to play and I underestimated my ability to keep up and stretched myself too thin. As a result I played really poorly and I'm sorry to my scum team that my poor play also led to taking them down with me.

There may be a sliver of hope for insano to have a shot but it's an uphill battle. I can play scum fairly decent when I high effort it but I learned this game that I play scum like shit when low efforting. To be fair to myself I did literally get tracked to the kill and there's not much way out of that but still.

That said, I will say Nero and Norway that I pushed hardest to kill you two first because I knew I was the weakest link and the two of you would sniff me out fastest. :p
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by SirCakez »

scum have conceded
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Game Topics”