MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

viewtopic.php?p=12355828#p12355828

That post there on day one would mean that Alch is likely paired with FL if scum. He had a vote on you that was an elim, so he’d have to be scum with FL.
Then the earlier opening would have to be designed with buddying Titus in mind.

Alch and FL never wanted outer so outer would have to be the third. The specifically targeted NPOM because after mass claim the Neo check confirms VT. They needed NPOM dead in case tomorrow is successful.

Either way it’s same result. It’s a matter of Alch disappearing. Titus would have to be stuck so far up FL’s butt she can’t see town anymore.

There’s also the whole Titus listens to scum more than conf town and is like breaking all her meta rules.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 324, Rannygazoo wrote:He’s buddied FL since the beginning and always attacks people who attack FL. I don’t know how to quote in here but that’s kind of been his whole play.

His initial vote on me was random/jokey. He was “anime buddies” with sb9 and I kicked the hornets nest by voting sb9.
FL is a good town. I can 100% see that from a town player who trusts FL. Titus knows better.

It’s more Titus has BoP
(Burden of Proficiency)

She is a good town player when she is. (Don’t tell her that mid game she’ll get ego and it will throw her off.) This game she is not good though.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

I don’t know these players but FL said Alchemist was nominated for don corleone. I assume he’s a good player too.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 327, Rannygazoo wrote:I don’t know these players but FL said Alchemist was nominated for don corleone. I assume he’s a good player too.
If Alch is scum, FL is also scum.

Why would scum say another buddy is good scum?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

Two other things stick out in Alchemist’s ISO: his push of NPOM (which seems to develop organically, points for him) and his post #299 that makes it look like he knows how Ben will flip. I had the same reaction but only after I saw the flip.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 328, MathBlade wrote:
In post 327, Rannygazoo wrote:I don’t know these players but FL said Alchemist was nominated for don corleone. I assume he’s a good player too.
If Alch is scum, FL is also scum.

Why would scum say another buddy is good scum?
FL kept harping on how he doesn’t bus, so it’s all WIFOM.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

FL and Titus are deadly not because they lie.

It’s because they sell a distorted version of the truth. That’s how they win the charisma battles.

NPOM and BM are hard to defend because their play is shit. SB9 went down because his play is shit. He claimed scum. Scum knew we’d do their work for them. On forums it’s not like Salem where there’s journals that out people based on actions. It’s solely verbal manipulation.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 329, Rannygazoo wrote:Two other things stick out in Alchemist’s ISO: his push of NPOM (which seems to develop organically, points for him) and his post #299 that makes it look like he knows how Ben will flip. I had the same reaction but only after I saw the flip.
299 is wine. He could have legit went wtf and just didn’t do it.

It is possible it’s Alch FL Outer. I just don’t see Titus being pocketed by FL based on how hard she was pushing NPOM and only considered FL if NPOM is scum.

To get this much bad you really need two deep wolves.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

Ok, I’ll do it. It feels like a roll of the dice but if we’re right on Titus, it should leave town in a good position to mop up the rest.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

I should probably share this discussion before everyone dogpiles and ends the day, huh?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Probably should. That’s why it’s a long dog pile. Lemme sleep on if we target FL. Titus is imho the better play. But if you have doubts and still think it’s Alch, we will target FL and say go in FL,Outer order then decide between Titus and Alch. We will both write our cases then town decides.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

I consider Titus’s worried about being killed n1 and then her VT claim to be a point against her.

Same for Outer’s admonishment of reckless play of pr!ben and then his own PR claim after playing recklessly.

There’s a nonzero chance that scum roleblocks BM and kills me, and tries to push for an elim on BM.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I will write a big ass spoiler about why I think it’s Titus FL and Outer and then go from there.

It will really be up to you who you target. I think Titus is the swingy vote but wins us the game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 336, Rannygazoo wrote:I consider Titus’s worried about being killed n1 and then her VT claim to be a point against her.

Same for Outer’s admonishment of reckless play of pr!ben and then his own PR claim after playing recklessly.

There’s a nonzero chance that scum roleblocks BM and kills me, and tries to push for an elim on BM.
If you’re dead I just vote Titus.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

That plan scum just lose.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Ironically scum’s best chance at winning is forcing us into a charisma war and having Titus “begrudgingly” elim FL for a deep game or kill Alch and then try to sell BM.

They only need one vote on town to win.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Either that or scum no kill. Try to pretend I am BP. But that would literally not be in the setup as town don’t have a vig lol.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

There is literally no “good” kill they can make here
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:49 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

I’m hoping no elim doesn’t log on and give them that vote
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

Or BM impulsively wagon hopping
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Pretty much. That’s why if you’re alone or I am we instantly vote FL (the safe vote) or Titus/Alch (the riskier I much prefer Titus there)

Then the remainder can’t hop.

The only issue is if we are both alive.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Killing me highlights outer scum which we want.
Killing you means that I am alive and literally can explain how this happened.

Because FL has been poisoning the well, scum are likely committed to this gambit and kill Alch.
Or they play conservatively and lose.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

That’s why we provide an airtight case with the vote and defend until hammers and after. Keep fighting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

Easy way for you to post this tomorrow. Copy text remove *. Preview add your own stuff and a vote for Titus.

[spoiler*=MathBlade’s Last Wish]Hey y’all. If you’re seeing this I am deader than a door nail so this is my sort of last will post. I have told Ranny to do something that’s against typical site meta in order for us to have a better chance at winning so if this goes to shit yell at me not him since he’s new. The scum team is FL+Outer+Titus/Alch. I firmly 100% believe it is Titus here and Ranny had some doubts it is Alch. So Ranny is going to immediately vote someone in that four and we’re going to go forward from there. The reason I asked him immediately vote someone rather than traditional fake voting elo is because Titus and Flavor Leaf are both charismatic scum and by voting they can’t talk their way out of it and I don’t have to guess every single angle they could take before today to coach Ranny on. The easiest way to ensure a scum elim is to force it since can’t cross vote a confirmed mason. Since Ranny won’t move his vote scum have to bus. It limits info but it’s imho the right play because then whoever is left of Titus/Flavor Leaf has to argue they were in the pocket of the other. This flies in the face of the evidence and facts though.

Day One VCA — Day One was cut incredibly incredibly short. That is not normal. Also due to how final votes were split a scum is confirmed on the Ben wagon. All votes D1 were on confirmed town except for Titus. For Titus to be town this would be a scum “perfect” day. Meaning not a single vote captured in a votecount was on scum. Titus who has not done a VCA all game (hallmark scum tell 85% accurate made up stat but hella high) is likely scum. This means no elim is probably town based upon hammer at the end of the day yesterday. Titus and crew didn’t want no elim coming on and hammering Outer. This means Titus and outer are a team. FL connects to this based on NPOM’s voting pattern. NPOM instantly out the gate votes FL. FL mentions Titus’s skill with wagonomics in 365. Literally every assumption in that post is false. Like confirmably so. Even if you assume hessian and(no elim) and Battle Mage are scum that forces minimum one scum. And for prior reasons scum perfect days are like unicorns. They don’t exist. So two scum minimum on the wagon. 364 FL calls that out as a weird play to make if scum. No it fucking isn’t because if Titus is scum she and her partners make a vested interest to kill off anyone who does VCA. FL even tries to make the Outer hammer look better (it doesn’t). Alch is the other scum IF Titus is so far pocketed she can’t see light. This is based on 299 (reaction to Ben’s hammer) and chainsaw of FL. Much more likely he just trusted FL and was pocketed.

Day 2 VCA — At this point Titus FL Outer should be deep in your mind here.
Outworlder chainsaw defends FL. The scum team REALLY want NPOM gone. They have probably checked NPOM here and didn’t want them to get a check off. Now combine that with Titus’s reads list. Dimes to donuts she already knew we were masons at that point. Her wish list was Super Bowl (who town wanted to miselim) and both masons. Masons are her specific weakness. (More on this later.) Titus then susses Super Bowl for his “policy” on Outer. Something can be jarring but true. This is typical Titus manipulation. Tell the truth in a way that makes you act bad. The policy elim is jarring. But it’s accurate.

I replace in. Now we look back at Titus’s scum reads. Titus and company have a role cop and a PT cop. That’s why Titus sussed me and Ranny’s slots. She probably already figured out one or the other of us were masons. (Probably me) and then FL pushed pretending not to believe it to get the other slot to out. This frees up PT cop player to do kills based on Andres death. The reason I say frees up is because without explicitly being a modifier it is not normal to multitask.

Day three was a pretty simple explanation. Titus and co needed two town on NPOM to miselim them. They needed them gone because sus of FL. They’re literally putting all their eggs into that. Me slow rolling it like elo was annoying as shit to them. They wanted me on that sus wagon. Apologies to BM Titus and FL’s suggestions were really poisoning my mind there. I am thankfully Ranny keeps setting me straight. With both masons off, it becomes clear at least two scum were on it unless you believe no elim + Battle Mage. This exact same problem from D1. Does this shock anyone as to why Titus hasn’t done VCA yet?

Titus also completely goes against protocol in slowing things down and listening to masons and actually having discussions. Instead she and FL chose to keep control. FL needed Johnny Farrah dead and needs us not listened to just enough. Any attempt to sus FL townread NPOM or even express doubt gets buried in hyperposts. Suggesting slowing the game down is bad.

At the end there, when I supeonaed (sp?) Titus I expected her to talk with me about a FL+Battle Mage coaching. Town her would be excited about that. Instead she instant hammers instead of working with town causing a shit show. At the end, I started spamming the shit out of questions to them because I was pretty sure one of them was scum.

Note how FL immediately turns on Alch here. And FL is explicitly non bus. He didn’t have time to come up with a reaction for a buddy here. He hates being thrown off his game. He freaking hates it. This means Alch is more likely than not Town here. Notice how he says I didn’t push FL in Titus’s pocket. This is a blatant lie. I was pushing one in the pocket of the other all day. Then comes to his last caveats one of Outer/BM. He phrases it in this way because he expects me to pick BM here. He’s telling the truth. Notice the common theme. Telling the truth in a way that manipulates you. And one of Titus/no elim. Again true. FL didn’t have time to come up with a spin story. Notice at the end how he says it could be Alch+masons. He didn’t say claims.

Scum knew EXACTLY what they were doing this game. They kill Johnny over us to get an NPOM wagon. They kill Andres because his last post sussed Titus. Scum couldn’t have that come up.

The answer is Titus+FL+Outer and just fucking run it y’all. Vote vote vote with the fury of a thousand suns.[/spoiler]
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

If you venge FL I understand but it is really Titus FL Outer here imho
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Game Topics”