Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

Who in town do you think will be hardest to convince?
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

I'm thinking Alch will want to keep being pocketed but if he's the kill, that simplifies things
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It really depends on the kill. If it's one of us, then convincing becomes a whole lot easier because we become confirmed town. We don't have to argue our towniness only our reads. Then we just have to have an explanation for any "concern" they have. We won't have to look town at that point, we just have to be right. On the downside, it's probably me who dies as I'm more aware of their meta. If it's one of us, make sure to call out scum may quick hammer to prevent conversation.

If it's Alch (which if scum are smart they will do) then it becomes BattleMage becomes the hardest to convince. However, that problem may go away if Titus/FL/outer push BM thinking I still scumread him.
If they kill Battle Mage, then yeah Alch's gonna be the hardest but the way you and I stayed off the NPOM will help a lot.

If it's no elim (Possible if they want to keep Alch as their puppet or as a miselim as FL was forced to hint at at the end. ) Then it becomes mostly a war of convincing people we're town. BM thinks I am town but useless/incorrect after misidentifying a slip. It's still a super suspicious phrasing, but there simply isn't room for scum BM here. If they kill no elim, you need to be the one to suggest the scum team here. Then I support you to make sure BM stays on board.

Pretty much if they kill outside of us, the argument becomes convince people we are town which becomes a doable conversation. I think we can but we'll be on two fronts, since we've only pushed one miselim together which granted was necessary instead of a NPOM elim the "cop" instead of the guilty. We have to pitch it to Alchemist like Titus and FL don't make these newbie mistakes and show them how we've been sound at our foundation. That our core is town. Titus+FL will try to put us on the defensive and try to cause us to mess up. This is where you have to KNOW you're right.

If scum don't kill us, they are betting on winning tomorrow and getting an elim that is not scum. They'll be betting all the marbles. Because then they'll have to kill one of us the next night. The alternative becomes hilariously stupid easy to argue against.

They're better off playing for all the marbles here, but Flavor Leaf will have to convince Titus of that. Considering they didn't kill one of us last night, Flavor Leaf is likely in charge of the kill here. Mainly the ball's in scum's court and we have to play defense and stop them from eliming. Titus will warn Flavor Leaf, I don't go down easy. So if anything they push you if they leave both of us alive. They will perceive you as the weak link. They're wrong, but you're an unknown.

No matter what, we need to keep the game slow to keep no elim engaged. This is going to be the opposite of my nature. Focus on large wall posting wherever possible. Copy paste cases and prewrite stuff in notepad where you have to. Titus and Flavor Leaf will try to emotionally play you. Do not sink to it. Put on music or something born or hyper (depending upon what makes you awesome).

You've got this and got some makings for a killer deadly town on site. I like how you're speaking up and out and that's hard to get newer players to do. This may be a test of that. Win or Lose know I'm proud of you okay?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Another thing they may try spitballing is having Titus and FL immediately argue with each other. Simply due to the kill problems they have. They'll only do this if they kill one of us. In this case take it, but continue to push that it's both + Outer. Likely one person will be defending "badly" if one is meant to go down. More than likely FL scum claims if this is the case. That's why if you're alone you control the narrative by immediately voting either FL or Titus. They don't get a chance to scum theatre that way.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

They'll probably do this to make one "look" in the pocket of the other. The instant vote + my notes (spoilered earlier) with cases will help.

If you get time also post my color coded wagons to help people. At that time people will know they are true and will help Titus.
YOU CANNOT COPY PASTE FROM THE QUOTE FUNCTION DIRECTLY IF YOU COPY ANYTHING FROM THIS PT. You need to press quote, copy paste to notepad then remove the quote tags then post. This is to prevent "confirming" it came from me which is against site rules. You can CLAIM it came from me. You cannot CONFIRM it came from me, even if it's bloody obvious.

If you're concerned, ask TGP before posting. He'll be glad to help you make sure not to break site rules.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I'm kinda hoping they kill you tbh, but I don't realistically see that happening, so I'm trying to focus on coaching you. I hope I'm not overwhelming you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

Thanks for the kind words. I’ll just post some thoughts and notes here as I think of them.

Q: why didn’t scum!titus take the opportunity to shade town!BM over the slip?

A: to not lend credibility to MathBlade, and because scum didn’t want to distract from the NPOM elim they needed
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

A: (adding on) There is a common “Math sucks” narrative due to some completely atrocious bad play I have done in the past. I equated scummy = scum and well... long story short it was bad. Don’t be surprised if scum go “Math sucks and has horrible reads. Their heart is in the right place but they’re wrong” or something like that. You can kinda see hints of that when FL says “You just want me to be scum” and stuff like that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

A: (Still adding on) Scum!Titus quick hammers every time here to ensure the town elim. It is very much in her “meta” to do this. 2061 is an out to where if BM is town she is hedging bets. Town!Titus sticks around every time to get me to scumread BM.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am due to clock out a little after flip. I will have around 30 minutes for lunch. If I time it down to the minute I may be on pre flip but I doubt it. If I am not on <3 You got this!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Made it back in time due to a slow day.

You rock! :) You will kick ass.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And safe (FL) or go big go home (Titus) either is good.

As long as you’re having fun it’s all good :)

You will be awesome. If you need to post to yourself thoughts in here and question yourself.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

--Day 4 has begun. MathBlade may not post.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

;_;7

I’ll wait for the others to post, give Titus a little time to do the VCA tell, and then I’ll force the wagon.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

Hey, here’s a strategy: I’ll self-vote and watch it to see who tries to dogpile me.

Nah, jk
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

--This thread will be released in (expired on 2020-12-09 00:55:01) unless there is objection, or sooner if both of you agree!

Return to “Completed Game Topics”