Xenoblade 2 - Night 2 LINK (Brian Skies/WCULM)

Forum for old private topics
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:02 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

tbh it feels a bit like theyre just looking for an excuse to keep us in the lynch pool while playing a long game
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:03 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

that whole point about "NACHO WOULD SAY THAT AS SCUM" when i mentioned that you're a betrayer of cabd's trust was pretty bad if it was serious

should i give them the benefit of the doubt that it was their idea of a joke?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:04 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

well assuming all the scum aren't in the inactive people, do you think any scum were defending spiffeh? and if so, who?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:04 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

so I go to sleep drunkenly singing your praises and I wake up to you calling me Quasimodo. Seems about right.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:07 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

also honestly stuff like:

"Nacho's interactions with Cakez reeked of blatant coaching to save him, he's not going to like me pushing him but w/e. At least it's not bad play if you were town, I just didn't get the vibe that genuinely sorting him was his intent, more that he was trying to get Cakez to reset and make better posts. Cakez's halfassed reaction made this worse."

like really, come on

even if we were scum with cakez, SCUM HAVE DAY TALK. why "coach" in the game thread rofl?

do you think that's a genuine thought process from them?

like maybe if the angle was "nacho was trying to pretend he was sorting them but i think it didn't feel genuine" or something like that, but "nacho was coaching"??????
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:07 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i just meant youre a nice guy
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:10 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

why was reagan waiting so long to vote nora? especially since super "obv town" spiffeh (in his own words) was getting run up and close to lynch

ALSO

how far up this list do you reckon you have to go to find scum that isn't nora:

Town
========
Cabd
Midwaybear
Fermis Flames
Battle Mage
Gamma Emerald
ManWithNoName
Flavor Leaf
Cobra Kai
Dunnstral
Bell
BrianSkies
l4pe
LLD
Guillotina
unwnd
beeboy
Firebringer
Will catch up later maybe
MariaR
Noraa
========
Scum
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:16 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Post #3125 (isolation #154) » 2020-11-22 15:12:52
he says he thinks guillotina is town and maintains that guillotina was "obv town" 14 hours later:
Post #3650 (isolation #209) » 2020-11-23 05:10:59

meanwhile guillotina slot is getting run up and sitting at L-2 for a decent chunk of time around the #4000 post mark while reagan is posting

and it takes him until
Post #4357 (isolation #240) » 2020-11-23 13:42:58

to actually vote nora

i'd say that looks kinda like hoping the spiffeh wagon went through without pushing it?

*shrug*
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:17 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

you rocked up way later than he did and started pushing counter to it and im pretty sure you weren't nearly as confident as he was about it so what was his goal there in not caring if the spiffeh wagon goes through even though spiffeh was "obv town"?

i mean, tbh i didnt care either, but im me

p sure he's not me
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:20 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i guess i'm just wondering why they played like that if nora was their super strongest scum read ever and spiffeh was an obv town slot

feel free to speculate
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:53 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

look in my defense, i just meant youre like a really nice dude and stuff so in my mind,
in the past
, i've thought "oh it would totally make sense if he's like quasimodo"

and then like

you kept saying "sanctuary" in that illicit drugs game

and it reminded me
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 10, Nachomamma8 wrote:Muffin what do you think Brian does for work?
There's actually quite a bit of irony when it comes to my current profession.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:20 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 13, Nachomamma8 wrote:Brian why are you town reading Reagan + Maria?
I was on a similar wavelength as them regarding the Gamma push early on. Post doesn't seem to be something I'd expect a buddy to say about their partner (Noraa). I got decent townfeels from and . While one head seemed to admit he felt similarly to me, they quickly shot it down saying it didn't make any sense, even though we were pushing the same slot. Granted, this slot has a massive iso, but aside from not being on the Cakez wagon, and maybe defending Noraa at some point, I don't really think I saw anything that was concerning.

If I had to put an asterisk next to a townread, Maria would probably be it. But aside from maybe , I've generally liked her posting this game. I agree that there is probably something going on behind the scenes between Maria and LLD here.

I generally find LLD's posting to be quite insidious this game. I also don't really get the townreads on Gamma.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Idk, I keep wavering back and forth on Gamma.

Also lol at Cobra calling L4pe a lurker.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Anyhow, I got the impression that MWNN was being set-up as the fall guy for Noraa's claim here.

Mainly in that he originally claimed driver, then seemed to backtrack and crumb blade after people said early massclaiming was a dumb idea. I originally just thought he was trying to muddy the waters a bit on his claim regardless of the alignment. Noraa homing in on that while at the same time ignoring Cobra Kai 'potentially lying about his role' makes me a little suspicious there.

Also, I guess Cobra Kai's stuff there in his wall-post regarding Cakez' interactions gives him a decent chance of being a scumbuddy.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I don't understand the LLD read from Cobra's wall.

Either way, I feel like LLD has been crumbing lover this game and people are probably townreading her for that. I've also had the impression that you two are supposed to be her lovers (which is why I haven't been all that gungho about lynching her yet).
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Otherwise, I feel pretty good about the top of Cobra Kai's readslist (mainly placement, I haven't actually read the analysis for them) all the way down to Flavorleaf. And I'd probably add Reagan, L4pe, and your slot.

I probably won't feel better about finding a potential 5th scum until after things slow down and other slots get to post, and am glad to see Beeboy get replaced by a Nero+Nancy hydra.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

So right now, I'd probably say scum are in MWNN, LLD, and maybe one of Beeboy/Gamma.

I mainly have trouble reconciling if Gamma actually believes the things he says.

i.e. he would rather policy lynch BM, Noraa should have townread him for 'sticking his neck out' for her, that Noraa was town despite having a guilty on her (and by a slot I'm pretty sure he thought was town up to that point), that him 'leashing scum' would have netted him anything actually productive

Also not a fan of his claim that he 'can leash scummy players' but whatever.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i mean nora's claim and call-out of manwithnoname was clearly planned so only real question is whether it was a (poor) attempt at distancing or whether scum legit thought people would think town-manwithnoname was a good lynch for that

and uh... latter seems less likely
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

you think gamma is scum who rode nora-buddy last night?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Are you saying scum can't have ridden their buddy?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

all of your links take me to the OP where bork helpfully reminded us who we are

thanks bork!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 95, Brian Skies wrote:Are you saying scum can't have ridden their buddy?
no
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Also, didn't Noraa claim that she let her driver lead most of their discussion (would have to double-check this)?

If you think it was a planned bus between Noraa and MWNN, then there'd have to be some sort of subtle leading here for a town-Gamma scenario, I think. Not saying Gamma has to be scum, but just how I'm seeing things right now.

I will fix the links.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i am aware nora said that

doesnt change much in my theory about it

Return to “Completed Game Topics”