Xenoblade 2 - Night 2 LINK (Bell/Cabd + Flavor Leaf)

Forum for old private topics
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:53 pm

Post by Cabd »

Yeah she was probably very confused at that.

I think RNGesus lately has just been rolling really low power and low effort scum teams.

Dancegame anon, illicit, FGO....
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:53 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

it's more like, an I'm feeling good about my reads that they're town, but I'd like them to do more.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:54 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 174, Flavor Leaf wrote:I didn't order my lean town correctly. It's actually exactly flipped how I feel.

Lean Town
MariaR
Reagan
Dunnstral
midway
l4pe

But they're still all town read for one reason or another, you seem to town read a decent amount of these anyways.
You think L4pe's Noraa guilty was faked or was a bus guilty?!?
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:54 pm

Post by Cabd »

The whole reason I signaled you to do the fake noraa guilty was to hide his lmao.
Show

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:55 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think there's not as many strong scum players in general around right now. Or aren't rolling scum.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:58 pm

Post by Cabd »

Subject: Xenoblade 2 Mafia: Night 2
L4pe wrote:
In post 2836, Noraa wrote:If it helps, I am a confirmed blade after last night. I linked up with a driver that will testify for me if need be.

Also I have evidence that someone might be scum based on my night action.

Whoever lied about their role should link with me tonight because I want to verify something. Not doing it is a full on scum claim. There is possibility this person is town but I'll have to see tonight.
its almost too easy

VOTE: noraa
L4pe wrote:doubleposting EW but yea noraas scum guys
L4pe wrote:
In post 2859, Cabd wrote:I think it might actually be that easy.
have not felt this good abt a vote in literal months so yeah
L4pe wrote:theres only 1 final destination for this days elimination

believe me
L4pe wrote:
In post 3030, Noraa wrote:
In post 3000, Dunnstral wrote:Mafia are unlikely to fakeclaim driver when they're really a blade, and vice versa.
disagree actually. I remember someone on day 1 was saying there were too many blade claims. That'd be a reason to claim driver from a scum stand point. Cuz its basically the equivalent of "if there's too much town power, all the vt claims have to be true" in a normal game.

President's argument that my role itself is scummy is stupid considering scum have fake claims so that would mean there's like no way to tell whether or not a person is scum by the claim ig?

It's a decent argument cuz its true it could potentially out multiple scum on day 1 but at the same time, most people only softed their claims on day 1, never full claimed. And there could be all sorts of weird shit like informed goons or something.

Idk if this makes sense but I feel like that was a TMI slip from Presidents.
hey important note

this post really made me realize something but i want far more pressure on noraa to confirm it

can we please ramp up the noraa votes
L4pe wrote:
In post 3091, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2846, L4pe wrote:doubleposting EW but yea noraas scum guys
WHY???
vote noraa and youll see why

i promise you
L4pe wrote:
In post 3466, Cabd wrote:
In post 3455, MariaR wrote:I need this answered:

Best protect target:
Best roleblock target:
Wild:

feel free to not answer if you're scared
Protect target would be randing between myself, cobra and leafie.
Roleblock would be whichever of Noraa/Guillatina isn't flipped today.

Wild: I sure would love to see the a vig shot hit lurkmass and have the ability to shoot them again to motivate them!

None of these are at all controversial so answering them is kind of... duh?
never shoot me

my role is important

ill bite the bullet with this post even

the only reason im not claiming is because my role is associated with knowing noraa is scum so theres literally no point
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:59 pm

Post by Cabd »

He was hella crumbing some sort of investigative result that guiltied noraa early, and then frankly claimed it later, but hoping the noise you and I made keeps scum away from it.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:59 pm

Post by Cabd »

Hopefully they think the cop is you. And they shoot you in the face and you can go gloat about how good of a player we all are to the dead thread.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:03 pm

Post by Cabd »

"have not felt this good abt a vote in literal months so yeah" was a pretty damn strong "i have a fucking guilty" claim so I signaled you after it. Could have always used our "never mind back down" signal but then L4pe kept hinting at it and like... PROTECT MR PRESIDENT.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:06 pm

Post by Cabd »

Doubt there's another true-cop role in the game, though.

My bet is it's a parity cop. "Target a player, if they have a valid driver-blade link, you will find out if there is any scum in the pairing)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:06 pm

Post by Cabd »

Would explain why he became sure of it once noraa claimed a successful link WITHOUT claiming her driver. And iirc L4pe never sus'd gamma? Maybe I'm mis-remembering.
Show

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think they role copped them or something, and when Noraa claimed she was a blade, they knew they were a driver/blade or whatever noraa was.

Or they found out her ability, so when they claimed an ability, they knew it was a lie.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

that works too, find out if they linked.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:08 pm

Post by Cabd »

Role cop is possible too, yeah. But like role cop is something I'd expect on scum's side not town's side... But Noraa's role itself (as we know from gamma getting a copy) was a driver or blade cop so IDK.
Show

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:08 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It definitely happened after Noraa came in and made her post.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I also tried to make it seem like Battle Mage was the investigative by going "Battle Mage or myself probably dies tonight"

Battle Mage came into the thread all high and mighty because of how we put him on the reads lists.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:10 pm

Post by Cabd »

Either way I think it's safe to assume all investigative and protective are gated in this setup.

Me having a oneshot novice cop... betting whatever L4pe has is probably 2 shot at best, sincerely hope we don't both go on Spiffeh. Although a double guilty would be pretty fucking hilarious.

Oh but wait spiffeh claims he won't be pairing up nevermind, L4pe if able to act definitely has to look elsewhere. Hopefully at Maria-LLD love nest. Clearing LLD AND Maria, if that were to occur, breaks this game completely open to the point of solve.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:10 pm

Post by Cabd »

Your protective you used on me night one was single use only as well, yah?

So I expect almost all town power is gated.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:11 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 186, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think they role copped them or something, and when Noraa claimed she was a blade, they knew they were a driver/blade or whatever noraa was.
Noraa flipepd ONLY a blade. So that theory is out.
noraa was eliminated Day 2.
noraa was Lila - Mafia Blade
Show

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yeah, 1 shot.

If I live tonight, I might try to neighbor crash another neighborhood, try to spread see if I can make a hidden town block.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:14 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 193, Cabd wrote:
In post 186, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think they role copped them or something, and when Noraa claimed she was a blade, they knew they were a driver/blade or whatever noraa was.
Noraa flipepd ONLY a blade. So that theory is out.
noraa was eliminated Day 2.
noraa was Lila - Mafia Blade
Lila (Japanese: キク, Kiku) is an artificial Blade in Xenoblade Chronicles 2. She was built by Professor Soosoo and Professor Tatazo, Tora's grandfather and father, before Soosoo was apparently killed and Tatazo disappeared. She views Poppi α as her younger sister.

Built by fermis's father and gradfather lmao.
Fermis Flames was killed Night 1.
Fermis Flames was Tora - Town Driver
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:15 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 194, Flavor Leaf wrote:Yeah, 1 shot.

If I live tonight, I might try to neighbor crash another neighborhood, try to spread see if I can make a hidden town block.
Yeah if you live, you can stop vising me. I'm completely spent after tonight (all i'd do is get an overnight hood, and I'll prolly die before day four begins), I intend to full claim in my opening post regardless of my result, if I live.

Then bell can claim the result on spiffeh, inno or guilty. And we can go from there.
Show

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Gamma said something about Amnesiac Cop. That was weird.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:19 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 197, Flavor Leaf wrote:Gamma said something about Amnesiac Cop. That was weird.
I mean it was pretty heavily softed that I sent you the noraa results...

Him saying it in the main thread is just him being pants-on-head, scum-gamma posts that in the scum PT, no?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:29 pm

Post by Cabd »

My avatar change really does appropriately reflect my mental state at present. It's 4:30 AM here and I can't put this game down.
Show

Return to “Completed Game Topics”