Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:30 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 273, Nero Cain wrote:lololololol

Dunk is tied for the lead wagon. Why in the world would I switch my vote to another scum read?

Could you explain why you are voting for dunk and not koki then?

I can't imagine anyone could scumread dunk without scumreading koki. So voting dunk doesn't make sense.

Or in other words.. tell me how you would read koki if dunk flips a) town and b) scum?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:41 am

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 193, Almost50 wrote:Waddaaa...?? You asked me to show you I was Town. OF COURSE I wanted to be TR'd by YOU, and from this player list you're about the only one who can actually see town me in that post (well, maybe Titus will.. maybe not, but nobody else will).
Is this a feeling you always have with reference to Chara? (Since I know you don't care to appeal as town iirc) Who do you think is scum at the moment?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I voted Dunk b/c his vote for Koki felt scummy and buddyish and I'm not totally sure I buy into his "whoops misread the OP!" I do kinda like his but nothing else in his ISO jumps out at me as towny. Should it?

I still think Marshy is prob town. I mean obviously, his post about not electing a leader made me :igmeou: a little but I think it was most likely an attempt at a joke.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:48 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: Creature

Let's get this. Not feeling the BuJab vote as much any more.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 275, BuJaber wrote:
In post 273, Nero Cain wrote:lololololol

Dunk is tied for the lead wagon. Why in the world would I switch my vote to another scum read?

Could you explain why you are voting for dunk and not koki then?

I can't imagine anyone could scumread dunk without scumreading koki. So voting dunk doesn't make sense.

Or in other words.. tell me how you would read koki if dunk flips a) town and b) scum?
My thoughts=//=your thoughts. I still find your argument that Dunk and Koki have to be the same alignment a trash argument. What I can see a scum Dunk buddying a town.

So obviously if Dunk flipped scum then I'd think Koki is town (I already do) and if Dunk flipped town I wouldn't think it was AI for Koki.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:49 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 269, Ranmaru wrote:TOWN [Ranmaru > Chara > Joey > Marshy > Titus > Varsoon > Action Dan > Shaziro | Dunk > Almost50 > Kokichi > Gamma > Brass > Klazam > Buja > Joda > Pidgey > Assemble | Elbirn > Creature > Nero Cane] SCUM
This seems very specific for 10 pages in
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:51 am

Post by BuJaber »

Fine but you see from my pov both flips give me a definitive answer about dunk imo. That is why it's better.

But if you think scum dunk could be voting for town koki right off the bat like that then we fundamentally disagree on how we're reading the situation.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:52 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Those are just town reads, then a bunch of nulls, and then three weak scum reads.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

As a follow up to Bujaber. If I were scum reading Koki, why would I join a smaller Koki wagon? Also, why are YOU on a smaller Koki wagon if you think both Koki and Dunk are scum?

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:58 am

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 277, Nero Cain wrote:I voted Dunk b/c his vote for Koki felt scummy and buddyish and I'm not totally sure I buy into his "whoops misread the OP!" I do kinda like his but nothing else in his ISO jumps out at me as towny. Should it?

I still think Marshy is prob town. I mean obviously, his post about not electing a leader made me :igmeou: a little but I think it was most likely an attempt at a joke.
That's all fair. I only find Dunk null, and could see the angle of 'he shouldn't be that open to delegating that early'.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:58 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Unvote; Vote: Creature
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:00 am

Post by BuJaber »

That is explained in my reasoning for voting.

If dunk flips town it wouldn't give me any clue as to what koki is.

Only if dunk flips scum would I also think dunk is scum.

But koki flips town = dunk is town
Koki flips scum = dunk likely scum but could be town.

If I vote koki the option with the least info is the one where we lynch scum.
If I vote dunk the option with the least info is the one where we lynch town.

So koki gives me a better worse case scenario.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:01 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 286, BuJaber wrote:
Only if dunk flips scum would I also think KOKI is scum.
EBWOP
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Koki's flip has 0 implications that make Dunk town. The fuck kinda logic is that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 287, BuJaber wrote:
EBWOP
So, you are basically wanting to flip someone that you aren't scumreading so you can get a read on another player?

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:05 am

Post by Ranmaru »

So far I assume Shaziro and I want Chara as World Host. Who else does?

Faux Elect: Chara
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:37 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 289, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 287, BuJaber wrote:
EBWOP
So, you are basically wanting to flip someone that you aren't scumreading so you can get a read on another player?

When did I imply that?

I am scumreading koki. But I am still thinking of the consequences of me being wrong and what that would mean.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:41 am

Post by Shaziro »

I could go for a Chara WCL.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:42 am

Post by Shaziro »

Oh also VOTE: Creature
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:52 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 292, Shaziro wrote:I could go for a Chara WCL.
Chara has shown more effort than many, including myself, looking at ISOs, I'd be cool with Chara hosting.

Also, Chara asked me a question a while back, and my answer now is, I don't remember why I didn't like it.

Can I ask why the Creature votes, I looked through his iso and he's done nothing that warrants much attention either way, in my view.

For now, VOTE: BuJaber, I don't understand any of his reasoning. At all.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 291, BuJaber wrote:Only if dunk flips scum would I also think KOKI is scum.
Am I reading this wrong?

The way its worded makes it sound like you don't really think Koki is scum unless Dunk flips scum.

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:59 am

Post by Joey_ »

Dear Baju something,

Out Nation firmly believes that :
In post 288, Nero Cain wrote:Koki's flip has 0 implications that make Dunk town.
The read and logic you have been promoting for a while concerning the Dunk and Koki Nation are, in our opinion, unfounded and should be dropped immediatly. There’s very little incencitive for Terrorists to ever interact in this way right off the gate. Dunk is also a clumsy Nation almost every UN Council, this behavior is totally better explaines by personnality (that the Nation forgot the delegate votes are permament) than Terrorist Indicative. Kokichi Nation are also one of the most obviously “Town” inclined Nation in the Council. Thus, even if the read itself had merits, the identity (dunk) and UN participation (Koki) tells an other story that is more valable/relevant.

About your concerns of the strcuture our Nation correspond, communication is our priority and like we previously explained to one of your UN Council collegue, if the situation present itself where vulgarisation is needed, we shall remove this emissary for a better suited one.

Kindly,
Prime Minister of ****
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 294, brassherald wrote:Can I ask why the Creature votes, I looked through his iso and he's done nothing that warrants much attention either way, in my view.
Creature is known for doing jack all as scum.

marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:23 am

Post by marshy »

HEAL: titus
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:01 am

Post by Titus »

@Ranmaru hosts can repeat. You must use heal tag to vote for host. Once you do, it is locked.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”