Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Joey vote Creature.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Joey_ »

Dear Cuckichi,

You can't expect our Nation to denounces another Nation when they literally haven't showed up at the UN Council as of yet.

Kindly,
Prime Minister of *****
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:47 am

Post by Shaziro »

Consider that Creature’s nation only skips out on UN council meetings when they are up to terrorism, to put it in your own terms. Also maybe choose a different nickname for Kokichi.
marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:50 am

Post by marshy »

In post 326, Joey_ wrote:Dear Cuckichi
LOL

and oh yeah kokichi? not bad for a newer player. i hereby declare a wishing of hope for productivity in kokichis mafia career
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 300, Almost50 wrote:How come you appealed for me to give feedback when you hadn't even tried to sort me out? And how come I'm not your Top TR if you did try to sort me out before you posted that?
Since I know you'll have great reads, I'd rather let you do your thing and just observe you. What you said is fair. (Reading for gist for now but later for comprehension and details) I'd rather encourage you to post your feedback since if you are town, it'll help us greatly.
In post 303, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why is marshy and Shaziro in your town block? Why is Elbirn in your scum block? I'm curious about these because I don't really see that much from them yet. Also what dictates the order of your nulls right now?
Marshy feels town for now. More of his jokes and tone. Shaziro I like his presence, his questioning to AD to clarify something, his observation of Creature. Elbirn simply due to posting in early game and dropping off. The nulls aren't really ordered as of now, they might be as game goes on though. I just ordered them that way as I looked at through the playerlist. How do you feel about voting Creature?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 329, Ranmaru wrote:
In post 300, Almost50 wrote:How come you appealed for me to give feedback when you hadn't even tried to sort me out? And how come I'm not your Top TR if you did try to sort me out before you posted that?
Since I know you'll have great reads, I'd rather let you do your thing and just observe you. What you said is fair. (Reading for gist for now but later for comprehension and details) I'd rather encourage you to post your feedback since if you are town, it'll help us greatly.
In post 303, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why is marshy and Shaziro in your town block? Why is Elbirn in your scum block? I'm curious about these because I don't really see that much from them yet. Also what dictates the order of your nulls right now?
Marshy feels town for now. More of his jokes and tone. Shaziro I like his presence, his questioning to AD to clarify something, his observation of Creature. Elbirn simply due to posting in early game and dropping off. The nulls aren't really ordered as of now, they might be as game goes on though. I just ordered them that way as I looked at through the playerlist. How do you feel about voting Creature?
Thanks, I understand these. I feel like Creature isn't the best vote now but if we need a compromise and Creature hasn't been active it's a good fallback choice.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:57 am

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 328, marshy wrote:and oh yeah kokichi? not bad for a newer player. i hereby declare a wishing of hope for productivity in kokichis mafia career
Hey, why didn't you interact with me earlier, Marshy? What's your read on me right now?
In post 299, Titus wrote:@Ranmaru hosts can repeat. You must use heal tag to vote for host. Once you do, it is locked.
How do you feel about the Creature wagon, would you join? What's your read on Marshy, and how do you feel about him healing you?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Elbirn »

UNVOTE:

I have completed my note taking and am now burnt the fuck out. That took like 4 hours.
In lieu of giving a fuckton of questions and commentary right away I'm gonna go do something else and get back to everyone later, but I will say the following things.

I think it would be important to get a Host vote concluded sooner rather than later. I'd hate for us to be like a week into our 2 week deadline before we got resolutions set and then scrambling over that instead of lynch votes. We've also pretty much determined that, so long as the host doesn't royally screw us (in which case we lynch them) it doesn't matter a whole lot who it is. That being said the host should still be someone regarded as trustworthy/widely townread.

To that end, I'm very much in favor of the dynamic duo of Kokichi and Chara as our hosts. Joey is also an acceptable alternative. Titus is a difficult read for me sometimes for idk what reason, but I...*think* she's the tippy top of my null pile right now. I'm fine with her as host as well.

That being said I'm dropping out of the host race, please don't vote for me and split the votes kthnx
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:19 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Can you post the notes now?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:22 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 326, Joey_ wrote:Dear Cuckichi,

You can't expect our Nation to denounces another Nation when they literally haven't showed up at the UN Council as of yet.

Kindly,
Prime Minister of *****
As show of good faith, I will not retaliate your nation. But, Creature does this when he's a terrorist nation.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 328, marshy wrote:
In post 326, Joey_ wrote:Dear Cuckichi
LOL

and oh yeah kokichi? not bad for a newer player. i hereby declare a wishing of hope for productivity in kokichis mafia career
Thanks.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 332, Elbirn wrote:To that end, I'm very much in favor of the dynamic duo of Kokichi and Chara as our hosts
Vote me then.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 333, Ranmaru wrote:Can you post the notes now?
Oh heavens no, it's 7 word doc pages of unfiltered barely organized nonsense
...I mean, maybe if I gave it a quick once over but I really don't think it helps anyone but me, and it will only help me once I refine it into direct questions and thoughts.
In post 336, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 332, Elbirn wrote:To that end, I'm very much in favor of the dynamic duo of Kokichi and Chara as our hosts
Vote me then.
I unfortunately can not, as I've already voted for myself in my first post. You do however have my endorsement newfriend.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I'm liking Kokichi. I don't mind if he were an alternative to Chara as host. Question: How many scum are we assuming is in this game/setup?
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 314, marshy wrote:lets get more dunker/nero cain votes yall
bad post
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:25 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

nero obv town

ama
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:25 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Vote Creature, Dunk.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 340, Dunkerdoodles wrote:nero obv town

ama
y
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 338, Ranmaru wrote:I'm liking Kokichi. I don't mind if he were an alternative to Chara as host. Question: How many scum are we assuming is in this game/setup?
Usually 5 is the standard, but could be 4 or 6 depending on powers. It could also be like 13v4v4 if it's multiball, but I don't think Venmar does that to me in my first game under him.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'd think it would be closer to 15v3v3 if multiball (which I don't think it is right now anyway)
<Embrace The Void>

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Thank you, A50. I'll keep that in mind. I'll assume 5 for now but consider the 4-6 as a possibility. Join me on the Creature wagon? You're not scumreading Kokichi and I don't think he deserves the votes on him now.
marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:45 am

Post by marshy »

ran i didnt answer cuz i didnt think there was a point. i dont want to talk about early game votes atm when were reaching the point where decent plays are on the table. youre prolly town

fos almost50

very scummy. dunk you may have been right
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:48 am

Post by brassherald »

If creature is known for doing nothing as scum.

VOTE: Creature
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:51 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Marshy, what's your read on Dunk now?
marshy
marshy