A Groundhog Day scenario

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:04 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Let's see if I can pinpoint areas from my games for improvement.
Mario Bros - actually have a social game, and be able to use my tribe choosing powers for my own benefit instead of xofelf's
Doctor Who - probably actually tell people I would be away the second weekend, with my playstyle, I'm not sure if I can do much better than that.
EtE - get put onto a different starting tribe, connect more with Zingbot
Eon - get 2 minutes faster on a jigsaw.
BotB - don't tell my target I want them out. No idea how far besides reaching merge this would get me.
Abridged - get one more vote at FTC. (This is the only one I could possibly see myself winning)
MLS - this wasn't survivor, doesn't count.
Arkham City - Actually tell all of the people my current plans instead of having 6 different ones with 8 people.

Generally I need to just get a better social game where more people have reason to want to be keeping me around.
I think i would need a lot of change.

BotB is really the only game I know I could actually change though, even though all it might have needed was a better clue to document as a password.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”