A Groundhog Day scenario

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:01 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In the context of this I assume it only involves knowing what happened up to when you get voted out, so no going back after reading jury forums/etc

Arkham was so insane that I don't think anyone could just go back and know what to do. The first thing I'd try is getting voted out Round 2. :giggle:
PSV would take one, and it would involve betting more money on dix
BotB: Maybe 2-3 if I beat Radiohead in the FTC because PLAY YOUR IDOL, but then I'd have to figure out how we get there. If not then uh....
-This space for rent-
League: It would take at least 3 tries just to make the merge, then Malphite would brutally backstab me and I'd ragequit the boards
DBZA: I would need to transplant a different person into my body who likes talking less
Medevac: Well actually winning the challenge that eliminated me knowing what numbers people were bidding would be EZ. Maybe a few tries after that?
Nexus: Actually I've already gone over this so many times in my head that it's painful to think about. @#$%^&@#$%^&
MLS: One try to survive the F6 (making sure Kansas has his idol in F7), a second try to 'magically guess' the final immunity challenge because Snakes/gimmick would take each other.
Genius: CHESS @$%#$^#$^%$^%$^%#^%$^

I have a serious problem with either talking too much and being the default F4/F3 boot or not talking enough and being invisible and I'm still trying to figure out how to find a nice middle ground. Honestly being able to identify the problems and ways I coulda won post-mortem just make me sad!
In post 3, Mina wrote:after a few tries I would have been able to ace all the challenges, out-idolhunt Klick and Summer
I don't know about you but I'm confident that ten years of practice would not help me beat Klick at flash skiing >.> I'm also pretty sure I could know exactly where the idol is and those two would get it first
And then don't get me started on the Genius. *compulsive twitching*
8.92%!
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”