Clue Rematch (Game over!)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:18 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

I think Charles had all the information needed to win on his turn, NM also should have had the info, they were the only players who knew RC had the knife in hand before Katy's guess and could have POE'd the rope, everyone should have known the answer after Katy's guess. RC could have won if he didn't make a terrible guess on his last turn. TGP could have had a good shot with a bit of luck by going to the Conservatory instead of rolling the dice.

Also, sorry Sudo and TiaM for getting you replaced.
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by inspiratieloos »

I knew the Pipe, Wrench and Revolver so everyone should have, RC had the knife and you showed him the candlestick, so he should have already known the rope by POE. That also gives him Assembler having Green, so he should have had it down to White or Peacock with the Rope in the Conservatory, so guessing either of those would have won him the game.

And yeah, you probably should have taken the 50/50 guess, really everyone should have made a guess based on what they had after your previous turn, iirc I had it narrowed down to 6 possibilities by then and you guys all had more info than me.

Edit: Also, this is MafiaScum, if you're not over-analysing the games you're doing it wrong.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”