Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:23 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 524, Nero Cain wrote:Elbrin doesn't want to be host (and I assume 2nd place too). Varsoon?
Why Varsoon?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 423, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 421, Gamma Emerald wrote:...wtf?
I am bothered by all of these unexplained votes
good
Fuck you
Is this about me covering hypotheticals, and you're mistaking it for actual plans
In post 428, brassherald wrote:
In post 424, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 422, brassherald wrote:
In post 416, Ranmaru wrote:Brass, why are you sheeping Nero? Can you explain what Nero is voting me for?
I cannot explain why Nero is voting for you. But, I really cannot explain my play without also ruining it right now, I'm guessing I will be able to reveal in about 24-48 hours, but the play is the play.

And now I will not sheep Nero because, as I said before, it's all about wagons.

VOTE: Almost50
literally scumclaim
but gamma's worse
I should be insulted.
You should, looks like he's attacking you for stepping off my wagon.
In post 432, Nero Cain wrote:BTW, I had wanted to ask about this.
In post 222, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 216, Titus wrote:
In post 215, Gamma Emerald wrote:Breaking News: Nero Cain is the one who did the wrong-way association tell
?

@Brass, We can have both no?
He said Dunker's flip would be telling of Koki's alignment when it probably should be the other way around. As such his association is the wrong way. Because of that he is a possible scum rn, but probably the weakest scumread I have.
Why is Koki's flip telling of Dunk's alignment? I don't think it is at all and I think its the worst argument ever. Bu is dumb, you should die for sheeping him.
What
The whole thing was a hypothetical, I still believe Koki is town and I'm not sure about Dunker right now (see above). I was just saying your logic was wrong and it might be wrong in a scum way.

Cutting this early because I want responses
@Dunker/Nero: are you voting me for my ?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 524, Nero Cain wrote:Elbrin doesn't want to be host (and I assume 2nd place too). Varsoon?
*extends Olive branch* I could do Varsoon.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I am gut town reading him.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 527, Titus wrote:
never knew we were at war?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

RE Gamma:
In post 432, Nero Cain wrote:BTW, I had wanted to ask about this.
In post 222, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 216, Titus wrote:
In post 215, Gamma Emerald wrote:Breaking News: Nero Cain is the one who did the wrong-way association tell
?

@Brass, We can have both no?
He said Dunker's flip would be telling of Koki's alignment when it probably should be the other way around. As such his association is the wrong way. Because of that he is a possible scum rn, but probably the weakest scumread I have.
Why is Koki's flip telling of Dunk's alignment? I don't think it is at all and I think its the worst argument ever. Bu is dumb, you should die for sheeping him.

Like, unless you count
In post 134, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 105, BuJaber wrote:aybe koki's opener is NAI but when dunkerdoodle follows it up by voting koki for host it looks pretty suspicious to me
Shouldn't that say more about Dunk than koki?
I never had a post until recently that said anything about Dunk's flip being AI for Koki (and that's only if Dunk flips scum) and to suggest that 134 is is a bit of a stretch on your part.
Firstly, I feel like I'm being a bit misrepped here. Beyond that, I don't really like that he's sheeping Bu's logic here. Thoughts Brass?

Though TBF, he could be town if Creature is indeed scum and it's looking that way...

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 433, Varsoon wrote:
In post 387, Ranmaru wrote:Why Elbirn, Vasoon? Also I have a question addressed to you earlier in the thread. Also, why are you still voting Gamma? Who else is scum?
Elbirn's definitely town, given how he's played this. I don't agree with his backing of Kokichi and I'd feel way more comfortable with Elbirn in the 2 people deciding things than anyone else because I feel he'd actually make democratic decisions rather than ones based on just what he wants. Apologies for missing your previous question, lemme get to that. It helps to bold things. I have a bad habit of skimming hard sometimes or missing posts entirely. I couldn't tell you who else is scum, but Gamma's still my best lead for who may be. When you stay 'still voting Gamma'--did Gamma do anything to exonerate himself or make himself really obviously town?
Ranmaru wrote:
Here is my question. If you felt Koki was scum, why did you choose Dunk as your vote instead of Koki at the time?
When I voted, I thought Dunk was scum propping a candidate more than I was scumreading Koki. When Koki came out hot at me, I felt Koki was for sure scummier and we'd get way better info of a Koki lynch.

In post 391, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 386, Varsoon wrote:@GE: Someone would ask eventually, my guy. It also establishes that it's pretty much NAI for me since it's something I genuinely do regardless of alignment and that I know is a bias I have that has led me to persecute other town players.
What is this responding to of mine?
When you asked why I mentioned what faction Porkens and I were in Maplewood.
You also asked me to elaborate on Kokichi but I've pretty much said entirely everything that informed my read there at different points. If you don't like it, I guess you can lynch me for it, idk.
In post 393, Kokichi Oma wrote:Varsoon, I'd like you to expand on your Gamma read. From an outside view it just looks like 2 OMGUS votes so far.
You really do like using the 'from and outside view' as a phrase a lot, don't you? :P
I mostly don't like Gamma's criticisms and his play feels really lackluster to me. He's quoting a lot of things but not really saying all that much. I feel like a lot of his criticism of me doesn't really justify a scumread on me at all, like it's lacking venom and just kind of stating facts of my play or asking me to elaborate more while voting me. Like the scumread on me is arbitrary.
Honestly now that you're posting to other people I'm liking you a smidge more. I can understand your scumread on me, even though I don't know what you mean by "lacking venom".Also thanks for answering my questions.
UNVOTE: Varsoon
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:28 am

Post by pidgey »

HEAL: Titus I have a good feeling about this slot.
-----------------
Sup
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:29 am

Post by brassherald »

I could agree on Varsoon. He's not in my "I refuse" list, or seem to be a real wildcard when I review his stuff. I don't want someone coming in as the runner up and being totally unpredictable. What nation would elect someone who they cannot predict as a leader, perhaps someone with no record in government and an issue with using Twitter too much.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@Nero I wasn't sheeping Bu at all what the flipping heck? I was commenting based on my own logic, not his. Did you even notice 213 when you attacked that post?
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 529, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 527, Titus wrote:
never knew we were at war?
We always disagree and you always want to lynch me so I suppose so. :/ Kinda sad but true. Especially with your signup comments which are NAI.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:30 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 532, pidgey wrote:HEAL: Titus I have a good feeling about this slot.
And this changes the math completely. I'm adding pidgey to my "Absolutely not" list for runner ups.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 436, Dunkerdoodles wrote:thats a nation?
How old are you? How well do you do in school?
<Embrace The Void>

pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:31 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 433, Varsoon wrote: You really do like using the 'from and outside view' as a phrase a lot, don't you? :P
I mostly don't like Gamma's criticisms and his play feels really lackluster to me. He's quoting a lot of things but not really saying all that much. I feel like a lot of his criticism of me doesn't really justify a scumread on me at all, like it's lacking venom and just kind of stating facts of my play or asking me to elaborate more while voting me. Like the scumread on me is arbitrary.
I felt that way a bit about Gamma at first, but the more I read him, the more I also realized he is the perfect candidate to FOS and not get heat from doing that. He'splaying like the typical guy you can leave a vote on and not get attacked for it. So I dunno, I think he might be lynch bait for D1.
-----------------
Sup
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:31 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 536, brassherald wrote:
And this changes the math completely. I'm adding pidgey to my "Absolutely not" list for runner ups.
To be clear, this is not because I scum read pidgey, but I don't trust he will actually read enough to be leader after that.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 526, Gamma Emerald wrote:The whole thing was a
hypothetical
In post 526, Gamma Emerald wrote:Is this about me covering
hypotheticals
, and you're mistaking it for actual plans
Do you have any legit reads or is everything just hypothetical?

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 444, Nero Cain wrote:stop rolefishing Joey.
But he's not, he's telling people to back off cos of what is already stated
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:33 am

Post by Titus »

Why? I just questioned you, you random vote to heal me while hardly engaging my substance.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 539, brassherald wrote:
To be clear, this is not because I scum read pidgey, but I don't trust he will actually read enough to be leader after that.
+1
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 540, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 526, Gamma Emerald wrote:The whole thing was a
hypothetical
In post 526, Gamma Emerald wrote:Is this about me covering
hypotheticals
, and you're mistaking it for actual plans
Do you have any legit reads or is everything just hypothetical?
Yes
pal
, I do have reads. How about you read my posts for real rather than cherry-picking and falsely accusing me of sheeping?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 454, Nero Cain wrote:OMG Joey stop rolefishing.
All aboard the idiot wagon, choo choo!
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 535, Titus wrote:We always disagree and you always want to lynch me so I suppose so. :/ Kinda sad but true. Especially with your signup comments which are NAI.
TBF, you have been scum a good number of those times though.

In post 541, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 444, Nero Cain wrote:stop rolefishing Joey.
But he's not, he's telling people to back off cos of what is already stated
:lol: :facepalm:

You kids are a riot

pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:36 am

Post by pidgey »

In post 539, brassherald wrote:
I agree. Im just skimming the thread right now, and Im nowhere near in touch with the player base or my mafia capabilities after being absent for like three years. DO NOT MAKE ME HOST. Not today at least. Not like anyone wanted to, lol.

@Tidus - Sorry im still skimming. I havent finished reading. If the question is why you are a good host, I just feel you are, from the first pages, town. and if you aren't, you are still not the worst choice for day 1 since we still dont know what the consequences of this will actually do.
-----------------
Sup
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:36 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 542, Titus wrote:
Why? I just questioned you, you random vote to heal me while hardly engaging my substance.
I just did the math, by the way, pidgey just removed anyone without 3 votes on them from the race by doing that bs.

So, basically, thanks to pidgey, we cannot get anyone other than Kokichi, Elbirn and Titus up to 4 votes and myself up to 5 votes.

Of the three, Titus for me.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:37 am

Post by brassherald »

I don't want to push Elbirn in if he doesn't want it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”