A Groundhog Day scenario

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Realeo »

Ah, so Genius is also considered?

I'm pretty confident that I will get it in maximum of two? One of my biggest mistake is assuming that people will be discouraged from betraying others because they can haunt you back if you survive Death Match.

The reason is after I'm out, Jimmy Cha went into an immunity streak. If I didn't so stupidly assume that people can't backstab, I may have an advantage during Death Match. After that Death Match, Jimmy Cha may protect me each time he wins immunity? I am also quite confident that if Jimmy Cha didn't give me the immunity, the only people who would dare to challenge me is Jinho (I wasn't sure Sunggyu will challenge me because he missed his chance back in Fishing game?)
In post 3, Mina wrote:And then don't get me started on the Genius. *compulsive twitching*
Now that you talk about it, will you carry me all the way to Final 3?
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”