mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:45 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I see that there's no link to the scum PT in the thread. It's here if you need it.

I'm not sure if it is publically released though :/ I can message the mod of that game to see if they can make it public if you need?
I mostly just lurk now.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Mathdino »

That'd be cool
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:47 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 1197, mutantdevle wrote:Wow okay, now there's a wagon on me... 4 votes.

Gamma has perfect reasons for voting for me.
Math is eh, you've been saying I've felt off all game but you've never said why.
And A50 and Jay are sheeping yet again.
wait wait wait
A50 wasn't sheeping he just got the vote in later, he asked dino to sheep him lol
Pedit - oh I thought you were releasing the scum pt of this game and I thought it was over somehow :D free win

PPedit - stop ninjaing me
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Mathdino »

Paradox confirmed town if mutant is town
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:50 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1204, TheGoldenParadox wrote:A50 wasn't sheeping he just got the vote in later, he asked dino to sheep him lol
Oh yeah, kek. Fair enough. I think he has also had a scum lean sitting on me throughout the game as well?
I mostly just lurk now.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1184, pinturicchio wrote:Ok, first of all: I am the better vig option. Sorry Gamma, but Dino is right: the stupid wagon on me was a death sentence as I'm not a PR. Town already made that mistake and there's no turning back. And yes, stupid wagon, fucking stupid wagon, because almost all the reads about me on this game were "that post from Pin looks like newb!town" or "I've seen "newb!scum playing like Pin". I subscribed to this game to play with experienced players to learn quickly and be contributive, but no matter how much effort I took (and yeah, a lot of effort using google translate almost the entire time to use the exact words I'm trying to say), no one really cared about what I had to say in this game. "You overexplain yourself" of fucking course I do, I don't speak fluent english, I'm here because of that. I really tried to be helpful, but it was impossible. Please, lynch or vig me this day, as I assume I will be more helpful being dead than alive in this game.
No, you're paranoia of me was very towny, you should not be folding to others suspicion of you like this
I'll ask one last time to everyone: why should I not be townreading Pin for the reasons I am? I need reasons why the specific thing is not town-indicative.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 1184, pinturicchio wrote:Ok, first of all: I am the better vig option. Sorry Gamma, but Dino is right: the stupid wagon on me was a death sentence as I'm not a PR. Town already made that mistake and there's no turning back. And yes, stupid wagon, fucking stupid wagon, because almost all the reads about me on this game were "that post from Pin looks like newb!town" or "I've seen "newb!scum playing like Pin". I subscribed to this game to play with experienced players to learn quickly and be contributive, but no matter how much effort I took (and yeah, a lot of effort using google translate almost the entire time to use the exact words I'm trying to say), no one really cared about what I had to say in this game. "You overexplain yourself" of fucking course I do, I don't speak fluent english, I'm here because of that. I really tried to be helpful, but it was impossible. Please, lynch or vig me this day, as I assume I will be more helpful being dead than alive in this game.
Pin you have to realize two things:
my first like 4 or 5 games were like that
and you're a better player than me.

Trust me even though there are experienced players here considering you a newb they're not trying to do it to be mean. You're trying, you're trying hard, and you're doing a good job. That's what matters. Don't quit or give up just because you're considered a newbie; do you really think we're ignoring your reads or being totally dismissive of everything you say just because you're new to the forums? No! We're trying to understand what you have to say, and we're trying to sort you, and we all have been newbies sometime (and I still consider myself one.)
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

When I joined I actually got a fair shake to do my thing, but maybe that's because I didn't play with any super-scary older payers until a few games in (the first game where I felt like my newness was pronounced was probably The Thing Mafia). It might have helped that I learned quickly though, and had a previous game offsite to help me get the awkwardness of being new out. But it's possible I got lucky since Mathdino faced the same issue apparently.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Guys, relax, is just a game and I get it, I'm not going anywhere. I'm having fun nevertheless; if I weren't, I would've replaced out long ago, after my first readlist. But let's keep things going: I may be dead, but I haven't lost the game as this is a team game, so go on and push another wagon. Just to be clear: I don't think this "push a wagon till getting a claim" is the best strategy at all. Also, I'm following my own reads right now and put my vote on A50, as I'm really tired of his vig softclaims that could justify his lack of content and voting for anyone who's getting pushed without explaining himself. Maybe it's a playstyle thing, but whatever.
VOTE: Almost50
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1210, pinturicchio wrote:Guys, relax, is just a game and I get it, I'm not going anywhere. I'm having fun nevertheless; if I weren't, I would've replaced out long ago, after my first readlist. But let's keep things going: I may be dead, but I haven't lost the game as this is a team game, so go on and push another wagon. Just to be clear: I don't think this "push a wagon till getting a claim" is the best strategy at all. Also, I'm following my own reads right now and put my vote on A50, as I'm really tired of his vig softclaims that could justify his lack of content and voting for anyone who's getting pushed without explaining himself. Maybe it's a playstyle thing, but whatever.
EXACTLY
what I was looking for!

The vote that was parked there for a long time only to jump off the wagon when it started to build momentum.

@Jay/@Dino: Does this remind you of anything at all?? :P

However, I am now much more confident in Pintu being Scum. I can't tell if he was parked on a partner or is trying to hop off a mislynch wagon.

I say we
lynch Pintu & Vig mutant
(so we know we've hurt scum BEFORE the night phase for sure)

VOTE: pintu

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Uhhh what
Can you explain how this is more than an omgus read

We should vig pintu still
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

After skimming, I'm townreading Pin's reaction but not particularly townreading Anen's; even if he's a dead man I feel Town would at least be inclined to give their thoughts on events. It feels a bit like scum giving up to me.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1212, Mathdino wrote:Uhhh what
Can you explain how this is more than an omgus read

We should vig pintu still
GDI, Dino. You never learn! This is EXACTLY what happened on Masons and Monks, when Jay jumped off Beefster when the wagon built on. EXACT SAME TEST .. EXACT SAME REACTION .. EXACT SAME CONCLUSION. Don't tell me you forgot that game already!!!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I voted mutant PRECISELY to see how pintu will react when the wagon built on, and I wanted you to sheep me to build it up, only you beat me to it, and I assumed you were thinking the same thing I was thinking! :facepalm:

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Yeah it is weird how Pin jumped off Mutant, tbf.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1211, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1210, pinturicchio wrote:Guys, relax, is just a game and I get it, I'm not going anywhere. I'm having fun nevertheless; if I weren't, I would've replaced out long ago, after my first readlist. But let's keep things going: I may be dead, but I haven't lost the game as this is a team game, so go on and push another wagon. Just to be clear: I don't think this "push a wagon till getting a claim" is the best strategy at all. Also, I'm following my own reads right now and put my vote on A50, as I'm really tired of his vig softclaims that could justify his lack of content and voting for anyone who's getting pushed without explaining himself. Maybe it's a playstyle thing, but whatever.
EXACTLY
what I was looking for!

The vote that was parked there for a long time only to jump off the wagon when it started to build momentum.

@Jay/@Dino: Does this remind you of anything at all?? :P

However, I am now much more confident in Pintu being Scum. I can't tell if he was parked on a partner or is trying to hop off a mislynch wagon.

I say we
lynch Pintu & Vig mutant
(so we know we've hurt scum BEFORE the night phase for sure)

VOTE: pintu
Um, I was voting for Aneninen as I was following Dino's strategy, what are you talking about
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Fair enough Pin, but why not vote Mutant when the wagon built? He was clearly your favoured lynch, or so it seemed.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by Mathdino »

oh, no, i was just PoEing
pintu's vote was on mutant at the time, yeah?

Edit: ok got it

Guys, further votes on pintu and further discussion of doing anything other than vigging him is role-indicative for good PR hunters.

Like this shit can easily turn into a gold mine. To some extent I'm sad I'm not scum.

We all need to agree to vig pintu, and find someone else to lynch. If we lynch pintu straight up, town doesn't have agreement on a good vig candidate, and we run the risk of hitting a PR.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

This is exactly the shit I was talking about: you guys just like so much the smell of your own farts that it's impossible playing along with you. "I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, THIS WAS ALL PLANNED ALONG!!1!ONE!1" Nicely done, A50
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1218, Luca Blight wrote:Fair enough Pin, but why not vote Mutant when the wagon built? He was clearly your favoured lynch, or so it seemed.
"Just to be clear: I don't think this "push a wagon till getting a claim" is the best strategy at all", said Pinturicchio, but nobody cared. I will be vigged today as it is the best for town, and I'm town, so now I don't like that strategy.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1217, pinturicchio wrote:Um, I was voting for Aneninen as I was following Dino's strategy, what are you talking about
Following Dino's strategy by jumping off the wagon Dino is voting?? How convincing!

JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

This is Almost's ego finally reaching critical mass. I knew he wouldn't stay silent for too long, especially after he let Dino build it up to be shot Night one by the mafia instead of him.

Pintu, you also have to realize the Vigilante DOES have a mind of their own too. They may very well shoot someone elsa.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

@Pin:
But then if we followed you and voted A50 then presumably that would also draw out a claim, so...

Return to “Completed Open Games”