Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2086 (isolation #200) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2082, Not Known 15 wrote:The extremely awful night play by chickadee.
I mean, her not using her protects for a few night was p bad but she should have been sitting on the tracker the moment he claimed. I mean, I guess there's an element of WIFOM involved. "Do I protect the tracker or would the mafia expect me to be on the tracker so I protect the next likliest kill." Still, the smart play was to sit on the tracker.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2088 (isolation #201) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

SHE THOUGHT SHE WAS AN EVEN NIGHT DOC!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2093 (isolation #202) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ty

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2099 (isolation #203) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@ Insanity
I think its Michelle Trachtenberg

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2101 (isolation #204) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2098, Chumba wrote:
I was the only one to try in lylo
. Wasted hours of time researching posts and reading things.
Nobody else put in that effort
yet
:eek:

But...

I'm just kinda sad town lost

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2215 (isolation #205) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Chick I was just joking.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2220 (isolation #206) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm actually a super easy read and I'm surprised that not many ppl have picked up on it but that could just be due to this site being alot of bad players. Not to toot my own horn or anything but I was like super spot on in LYLO. I also had the flu most of d1 so that's why I wasn't super active early on.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2249 (isolation #207) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Ima just throw this out there if anyone besides Chumba wants to play

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=66263&start=4650

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2257 (isolation #208) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

It shouldn't have passed.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2261 (isolation #209) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2253, Eddie Cane wrote:oh and BTW this game improved my opinion of nero a bit.
I mean, I have plenty of great games. I have bad games too but so does everyone. Our sole game together you did nothing but tunnel town so its not like you are that good anyways. Are you confusing me with the other Nero that used to be here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2264 (isolation #210) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2262, Eddie Cane wrote:viewtopic.php?f=53&t=72052 was a game where I hard carried town
I prob didn't play a very good town game b/c I wasn't town. lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2270 (isolation #211) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i think thats goinna start being the norm for awhile since the NRG is trying to make towns win more

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”