jmo16mla(1)
~ (84)
JaydragonKing(1)
~ (61)
Almost50(1)
~ (72)

Not Voting (0):

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-03-13 13:20:00)
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1294, Aneninen wrote:I might have misunderstood you but if I answered your post about me which took place a couple of days ago, would it change anything?

Also, call me pelutant if you wish, but at least I had a CASE against Mutantdevle. (As for this, NSG and Gamma had cases against me. Don't you find it strange that neither Almost50 nor Mathdino referred to them? Nor those who were sheeping him?)
Where did I actually have a case against you?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

1. Well, I've pushed for a Math lynch for most of the day but most think he's Town, so I'm leaving that thought for another day. Other than that you and Mutant are probably the next best options, at the moment.

2. I'm not saying cases are always bad, but you don't
need
to have a case to justify lynching someone, imo - for example, if you wanted to lynch Jay you couldn't ever make much of a case, other than that he posts fluff and irrelevant stuff, which he does as either alignment.

3. No, I never said it's scummy you are annoyed by a PoE scumread - I was talking theoretically.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1296, JaydragonKing wrote:I trust Almost the least out of Dino-Almost-Luca, if that helps. Again, going by Meta (oh so flawed as it is), he's always had a strong opinion as Town, yet this is the most amount of time he's just Sheeping people when I thought he would be up there with Dino and Luca in terms of content.
Good post
dino is locktown for content and Luca is locktown for me understanding certain frustrations, there is nothing I could really even townread from A50 right now.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1300, Mathdino wrote:
Votecount 1.7

Aneninen(4)
~ (46), (261), (185), (69)

Pinturicchio(2)
~ (60), (100)
mutantdevle(2)
~ (199), (92)
Mathdino(1)
~ (49)
jmo16mla(1)
~ (84)
JaydragonKing(1)
~ (61)
Almost50(1)
~ (72)

Not Voting (0):

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-03-13 13:20:00)
One thing I find fun is after being accused of being on a scum motivated wagon Anen tries to wagon Mathdino.
Like I'm seeing less and less that I like. Fuck it I'm following this lead.
VOTE: Aneninen
<Embrace The Void>

pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1304, Gamma Emerald wrote: One thing I find fun is after being accused of being on a scum motivated wagon Anen tries to wagon Mathdino.
Like I'm seeing less and less that I like. Fuck it I'm following this lead.
VOTE: Aneninen
He was not accused of being on a scum motivated wagon, the wagon started MUCH AFTER he placed his vote on Mutant. I'm really tired of people reading the fuck they want on this game. Gamma, if you don't trust A50, don't make the game easy for him voting the wagon he is trying to push without reasons.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

I'm not going to change my vote yet just in case Dino screwed up so I don't get to be the one who lol-hammers on accident. I will, however, move my vote over tomorrow, hammer vote or not, should I be asked.

We've all gone into quite a lot of detail about what the Vigilante should do, and that's fine... But we really should look at the benefits of leaving Pintu alive to shoot someone elsa night one. I really hope it's not the case, but the Vigilante could only get one shot if he's NKed tonight. I'd prefer if they have a valuable shot then a null-town Vanilla Townie slot.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Mathdino »

you do realise a computer program is generating those reads lists, not me

vig should in no universe take the chance of shooting the jailkeeper and/or rolecop

pintu already claimed and he's never getting nightkilled; call it a policy vig but it's kind of a policy vig at this point

also shooting null VTs is great vigplay idk what you're talking about
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Mathdino »

i mean honestly the alternatives to pintu imo are you and jmo

and i'm townreading jmo
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1308, Mathdino wrote:i mean honestly the alternatives to pintu imo are you and jmo

and i'm townreading jmo
I'm not, what the fuck are you townreading from jmo rn
<Embrace The Void>

pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

His lack of activity and not a single post helping town, obviously
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Someone's sitewide activity dropping off doesn't mean shit
Read his trajectory
Reads like town who wanted to go all tryhard but got busy and started snowballing into not being caught up
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1306, JaydragonKing wrote: We've all gone into quite a lot of detail about what the Vigilante should do, and that's fine... But we really should look at the benefits of leaving Pintu alive to shoot someone elsa night one. I really hope it's not the case, but the Vigilante could only get one shot if he's NKed tonight. I'd prefer if they have a valuable shot then a null-town Vanilla Townie slot.
I've kind of been thinking the same for a while now, tbh.

Pin has been obv-towning since his claim. He's not flipping scum.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Well I don't think that matters because your probably not the Vigilante who'd shoot me. You said it yourself, you haven't checked your PM since the beginning of the game. But I haven't believed that shit since the beginning, honestly. You keep it up though.

Aneninen promised a readlist "tommorow", aka day 2. I am positive he's scum at this point trying a last second stall. Mutant's slot has been much more damaging then pintu, and Almost is clearly hiding something. Gamma's been caught up between you and Luca, who's been getting townier by the minute. North's been gone for a while, and Creature also bailed. And Paradox and Jmo have been also null, so by your definition, they are also a valuable shot.

I believe that's all twelve of us, some more memorable then others.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1311, Mathdino wrote:Someone's sitewide activity dropping off doesn't mean shit
Read his trajectory
Reads like town who wanted to go all tryhard but got busy and started snowballing into not being caught up
Feels more like scum who was all bluster to me
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1313, JaydragonKing wrote:Well I don't think that matters because your probably not the Vigilante who'd shoot me. You said it yourself, you haven't checked your PM since the beginning of the game. But I haven't believed that shit since the beginning, honestly. You keep it up though.

Aneninen promised a readlist "tommorow", aka day 2. I am positive he's scum at this point trying a last second stall. Mutant's slot has been much more damaging then pintu, and Almost is clearly hiding something. Gamma's been caught up between you and Luca, who's been getting townier by the minute. North's been gone for a while, and Creature also bailed. And Paradox and Jmo have been also null, so by your definition, they are also a valuable shot.

I believe that's all twelve of us, some more memorable then others.
Anen said lowercase t in tomorrow meaning it's irl
Also what do you mean by me being caught up between Math and Luca?
<Embrace The Void>

JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

I've seen you as mainly the balance between Luca and Dino in terms of the spectrum, really. I'm using you as a measurement stick. Your a town lean at best, a null at worst.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 1260, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1257, Gamma Emerald wrote:This push against the mutant wagon feels sudden tbh
In what way? Sudden in that it came together quickly or sudden resistance to it?
In post 1270, Aneninen wrote:
In post 1247, Luca Blight wrote:
I believe
Math started your wagon -
something about people not pushing your wagon when they could have, meaning you must be scum
. I don't particularly agree with this, but I think you're a good chance to flip scum for my own reasons which I covered in my ISO'ing, which I guess boils down to little content despite some big looking posts, and some dubious reasoning behind your reads. Add to that throwing the toys out of your pram after being wagoned - it's not something that I saw as a Townie reaction.

Pin - NSG started the wagon
with little or no reasoning, from what I can remember
. What generally seemed to spark it was his comment that he didn't want to vote you for fear it might risk Jay, who he's not even townreading. I've personally been very torn on Pin throughout, but now he's claimed VT he's fair game for the vig.

Mutant -
Math/A50 for some reason wanted to start this wagon up, despite already having the two wagons we required. I don't remember much reasoning, other than your reaction seemed town to Math which meant either me or Mutant could be scum
...I've personally been torn on Mutant but his recent posting seems townie.
I've highlighted some parts to show you all: instead of cases there are votes thrown at players. As for some of us, there are a lot of talk
about
us,
at
us, but rarely
with
us. You
did
ask things from me, and I asked whether you wanted answers. I don't think there was a yes for that. (If contrary, point it out, where.) I had a conversation with NSG and Gamma. That's all. All the others are sheeping each others in circles.

I'm constantly ignored. It's strange that even
you
don't remember that it was
me
who started the Mutant-case. Even the VC shows that.

That'swhy I refuse to put effort into this game. Players are voting for me, removing their votes and voting for someone else (with no case provided either), and it's happening even when I don't post anything.
(Okay, to tell the truth, I've been thinking and this situation would be just as annoying if I were scum. So I guess my attitude is not an alignment tell after all.)

However, there's an explanation for this Day1.

I'm giving
one
single example from both players I'm talking about. (I could have chosen many other posts, too.)
In post 1211, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1210, pinturicchio wrote:Guys, relax, is just a game and I get it, I'm not going anywhere. I'm having fun nevertheless; if I weren't, I would've replaced out long ago, after my first readlist. But let's keep things going: I may be dead, but I haven't lost the game as this is a team game, so go on and push another wagon. Just to be clear: I don't think this "push a wagon till getting a claim" is the best strategy at all. Also, I'm following my own reads right now and put my vote on A50, as I'm really tired of his vig softclaims that could justify his lack of content and voting for anyone who's getting pushed without explaining himself. Maybe it's a playstyle thing, but whatever.
VOTE: Almost50
EXACTLY
what I was looking for!
The vote that was parked there for a long time only to jump off the wagon when it started to build momentum.
@Jay/@Dino: Does this remind you of anything at all?? :P

However, I am now much more confident in Pintu being Scum. I can't tell if he was parked on a partner or is trying to hop off a mislynch wagon.
I say we
lynch Pintu & Vig mutant
(so we know we've hurt scum BEFORE the night phase for sure)
VOTE: pintu
In post 1186, Mathdino wrote:@pintu: i'll listen to your reads if i'm still alive btw

hope you don't fall into the "fuck the community for D1 lynching me" mindset tbh
the first game i played with hyper-experienced players got me D1 lynched for bullshit reasons
sometimes it's more about charisma than anything else, which can be annoying but things get better
Mathdino and Almost50 are simply everywhere, manipulating the whole game, scumreading players regardless of their posts and giving pigeon poop explanations. (Eg. the quoted post from Almost50.)
Those were mere examples.
Just check their ISOs and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Also, there's a chance that Mathdino was coaching Pinturicchio in that particular post. But my best guess is that the scumteam is Almost50, Mathdino and Mutantdevle. There's something that underpins this: the whole tunnelling against me started shortly after I started scumreading Mutantdevle. (If I'm wrong about either of them, gun-to-head read would be Jaydragon or Pinturicchio. As for the latter, see above. As for the former, she's the one who seems to sheep either Mathdino or Almost50 all the time.)

Most of the other players are simply following them. (This may be happening because of the overwhelming amount of content from Mathdino, which makes the game hardly readable. But I'm not sure whether it's true.)

At least TRY to remember this post later!

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mathdino

I'm willing to return Mutantdevle anytime or vote for Almost50 if he gets wagoned. I may lynch Pinturicchio or Jaydragon if I have to.
In post 1299, Mathdino wrote:page bottom

update: searching for NSG tells is not going well
Okay. After this Aneninen frustration there is not a snowball's chance in hell he's scum.
UNVOTE: Aneninen
Now let me think what I can do. I fricking want to join this mutant wagon, but I don't b/c I'm not confident in him. A dino or A50 lynch is not going anywhere, even though they're quite obviously scum manipulating town. I have no idea how you guys are this blind to see it but w/e. I don't want to votepark him again because look where that went last time so I'm going to put in a humble request, because I'm sure he's not PR and I'm almost certain he's scum:
@vig: kill dino.

VOTE: mutant because there's like three and a half days left and the other wagons that have any support I'm p sure they're town.
See this is why playing town is so f*cking hard, because not only do you have to find the scum, you have to convince the f*cking other town players that you've found the scum.

pedit -ninjae'd
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Mathdino »

rolefishing me is pointless

like, as a PR i do everything i can to look like a VT

lack of knowledge of my actual role helps me in tricking scum

regardless
at the end of the day what's killing this game is relative inactivity
tbh i think aneninen/mutant/gamma/pintu wallposting all the time and then insisting on responses to their posts have been a major component of that
so that's reason enough to lynch in that group

Edit: jesus fuck dude i literally just complained about walls
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:45 pm

In post 1313, JaydragonKing wrote:And Paradox and Jmo have been also null, so by your definition, they are also a valuable shot.
Da faq? I have way more posts and content than jmo and as much if not more content than you.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:46 pm

In post 1318, Mathdino wrote:rolefishing me is pointless

like, as a PR i do everything i can to look like a VT

lack of knowledge of my actual role helps me in tricking scum

regardless
at the end of the day what's killing this game is relative inactivity
tbh i think aneninen/mutant/gamma/pintu wallposting all the time and then insisting on responses to their posts have been a major component of that
so that's reason enough to lynch in that group

Edit: jesus fuck dude i literally just complained about walls
i'm sorry the quotes showed up by accident the non-quote part of my post is p short
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by Mathdino »

paradox your reads are generally sub-random-chance

until you get to a point where you know you can be confident in your D1 reads

sometimes being town means being the town player that's convinced

vigging me is potentially the worst decision that could be made

ESPECIALLY because the vig's job is also to PR hunt, and they have no reason to know or think i'm a VT because i've given no signals either way
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

ME WALLPOSTING? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOW MUCH FUCKING POSTS DO YOU HAVE IN THIS GAME, DINO????
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Mathdino »

i mixed up the lynchpool with the wallposters sorry

the wallposters are in fact anen/mutant/gamma
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:54 pm

okay here.
VOTE: mathdino
Mathdino wrote:paradox your reads are generally sub-random-chance

until you get to a point where you know you can be confident in your D1 reads

sometimes being town means being the town player that's convinced

vigging me is potentially the worst decision that could be made

ESPECIALLY because the vig's job is also to PR hunt, and they have no reason to know or think i'm a VT because i've given no signals either way
Dino I want you to stop pocketing, stop being condescending, and most of all stop acting like you're better than everyone else and you're a terrible d1 lynch because you're so good. Truth is, you're really not. I accept you're a good town player, but I also accept that you're not an IC here and I have no interest sheeping you, especially for someone I feel is town.

What happened between and ? Did you start interpreting my meta differently becaue you realized you couldn't pocket me that easily this time? Please stop this bs.

Return to “Completed Open Games”