Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by Russian Roulette »

In post 22, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 6, Russian Roulette wrote:/confirm
You're the hydra with Mathdino, correct? My apologies to your other half, but I have to pay him back for flaking in our last game together.

VOTE: RussianRoulette
I don't remember you

But I remember the mod which made our time waste by putting 5 citizens in a 5p game

VOTE: Korina
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:35 pm

In post 26, Almost50 wrote:
In post 24, AnonymousGhost wrote:
In post 21, Almost50 wrote:Are you an alt of "somebody I know"? I mean, I know we have met before, but I didn't really catch up on your greetings before!
I subbed into JK9++. The one where you were Town Tracker.

Ring any bells?
That wasn't my question though, but nvm. You probably want to keep your main a secret, but your intro may serve to make it look like you're someone else.
She subbed in to my slot

-RF
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:21 pm

gross mafblack is weird
okay this is a game i guess
In post 17, Klick wrote:VOTE: COA

Gambler's Fallacy is a lie, therefore you must be scum again.
CoA rolls town more than random
gambler's fallacy indicates she's town!
In post 22, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 6, Russian Roulette wrote:/confirm
You're the hydra with Mathdino, correct? My apologies to your other half, but I have to pay him back for flaking in our last game together.

VOTE: RussianRoulette
damn i thought 3 years would be long enough to live that down
i'm pretty active now though

Right so
This is a teacher hydra on request; RedFlavor wanted to get better at forming and communicating reads and general scumhunting tactics, among other things. I already forgot the login credentials so I'm going to be in the hydra PT much more than here (posting under mafBlack does strange things to my psyche :shifty: ) playing a kind of support role. RedFlavor's gonna be the main driver.

I'll step in if he or the rest of the town is being particularly bad of course :P

So 2 players haven't posted yet and 3 players haven't posted since confirmation, not counting the mod.

@Mod: Dear god please get a backup mod for this dude, don't let this be the geriatric game stereotype of lurkers ruining the game.

and back to the shadows :twisted:
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #54 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:52 am

In post 53, Korina wrote:Cool, scumreading me because I made a joke about not readiny my recard, where it literally says to go read it and confirm in-thread.
Not sure if it wasn’t obvious, but that’s called a joke Athena, and technically, I could make an argument about it being angleshooting, because my confirmation post has literally no effect on the game.

What’s next? You calling Almost’s confirm post scummy too?
Why did you say you are going to claim after few votes?
Hydra of Mathdino and RedFlavor
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #56 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:01 am

There being no power roles.
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #58 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:18 am

In post 57, Korina wrote:Still, even in a PR-less game, it's still something that'd happen.
Not trying to prevent your own lynch is game-throwing, especially if you can prevent it somehow, because you're actively undermining your team's win-chance.
Why do you think claiming VT in this game would prevent your lynch?
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #61 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:29 am

In post 59, Korina wrote:So please, explain to me how trying to avoid my own mislynch by hardclaiming is scummy, considering how me hardclaiming would be my effort at preventing it.

P-Edit: It's a last ditch effort attempt. It's the "I literally have zero method of confirming myself, let me do a hail-mary and try to avoid it"
I never said trying to avoid your own lynch is scummy. Its just weird to mention claiming your role when there are no different roles.

LAMIST, calling his own lynch a mislynch several times and saying he could easily claim town etc.
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #64 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:37 am

Mathdino only has 1 post, others are mine.
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #66 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:46 am

In post 57, Korina wrote:Still, even in a PR-less game, it's still something that'd happen.
Not trying to prevent your own lynch is game-throwing, especially if you can prevent it somehow, because you're actively undermining your team's win-chance.
In post 62, Korina wrote:I can easily claim town, like this: I'm citizen.
Fuck all of you, I'm just gonna prodge the rest of the game.

:)

enjoy.

Also, Russian, FFS PUT WHO IS POSTING IN YOUR MESSAGE FFS
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #68 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:08 am

I'm basically just RedFlavor unless it's stated in post otherwise which will be rarely
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #98 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:40 pm

In post 97, Bellaphant wrote:Ghost looks most town for now, fits, cult and flub look good. Maybe tr on klick.

Korina's last post looked better than their others.
What do you think about Almost50 and CoA?
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #102 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:01 pm

In post 100, TheButtonmen wrote:
Not Voting
: Almost50, Flubbernugget, Shadpearl, Quick Maker, CultOfAthena, Klick, Bellaphant, AnonymousGhost, havingfitz, Alchemist121
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Jesus christ you guys this is abjectly awful
Like how the fuck are 2 people voting someone other than themselves
I dug up the account credentials for this just to tell you guys that Not_Mafia has managed to be more pro-town than over half the playerlist (that's REALLY saying something), and I'm thus policy lynching everyone but him if y'all don't start leaving paper trails. RedFlavor is nicer than I am so I get to be the one kicking asses for everyone somehow not voting at all.

@Almost50: You've clearly interacted with Korina enough to draw a read there. Do you have any reads on other people reacting to Korina?

@Flubber: Your questions would hold a shitton more weight if you, idk, voted people to show you mean business?

@Shadpearl: Why specifically did you choose to not place a random vote on daystart?

@Quick Maker: HOW DO YOU HAVE A WEAK SCUMREAD ON SOMEONE LITERALLY VOTING THEMSELVES, YET NOT ALSO VOTE THEM?

@Cult: Did you assume your vote was on Korina for RVS, or are you intentionally not re-voting him?

@Klick: Big achievement my man, 2 townreads. Meta suggests it's fully within your playstyle to put down early votes, so whatchoo doin?

@Bellaphant: Okay so lemme get this straight. You have FIVE TOWNREADS, are trying to sort Korina, and you still don't see any value in voting anyone? If you're town and correct about all 5, you literally have a 43% chance of hitting scum by dice-tag-voting.

@Ghost: Really appreciated your play in JK9++, and then it turned out you were scum :lol:. Hope you understand if I don't kid-gloves you here.
Half your ISO is fluff and you have literally 1 read on the highest postcount player. That's too easy. Gimme more reads and vote someone.

@havingfitz: I totally understand V/LA and I don't mind the lack of explanations right now, but if you have 2 suspects, why did you not immediately vote either of them???

@Alchemist: You asked the mod if our earlier votes count. Is this important to you? If so, why? And why not just revote to make sure in the case that earlier votes don't count?

- Calculusaurus
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #104 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:08 pm

Preemptively telling everyone that I'm literally not going to argue my reads or answer questions here unless everyone's being bad (cough cough) or unless I feel like it's a win/lose type of situation. Assume that anything RedFlavor posts that he doesn't backtrack on has the "Mathdino-Seal-Of-Approval-Of-Not-Badposting".

Edit: ^See this vote right here is still somehow better than the majority of the town.
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #137 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:05 pm

Dunno where RedFlavor is, I like A50 enough to realtime interact here.
In post 133, Almost50 wrote:RR's push on Korina feels odd and totally unjustified. I would have taken issue if that was Mathdino posting, but since it's Red I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
I strongly supported this push. I'm feeling majorly policy-lusted this game. Plus I generally support pushes that have a high potential to generate reactions/discussion. I also support his justification in a general sense, even if I'd have phrased it differently (not my place to be the one phrasing things though).
In post 136, Almost50 wrote:Also threatening a PL is an easy way out of taking any responsibility for a mislynch, and you know better than that.

Now let me try to analyse your post:

1- Your anger could easily be faked. Not saying it is for sure but it could be, so NAI
2- I'm not quite sure what it is you think N_M did before that he voted you that town told
3- Question to me has been responded to
4- I agree with the point on flubber, meh on questioning Shad's lack of a RVS vote, second the question to the QM slot, have to wait on CoA, don't understand the point at Klick, fair point to Bella, understand and agree with the point on AG, waiting on fitz to respond, and don't know why Alch's question to the mode needed your questioning
What?

Preamble - Where tf did you get the impression that I "know better than that" when I've threatened to policy lynch people in every single game I've ever played with you? I'm fairly sure I've threatened to policy lynch people in literally every game I've played since coming back from hiatus.
Secondly, how often do you see me actually end up on a policy lynch?
And thirdly, do you think I was legitimately advocating for policy lynching 10 players?

1 - I don't/can't fake anger. I blow up when I blow up, as both town and scum.

2 - I didn't read any of N_M's posts. I opened the thread, saw the votecount, did some of this ( :facepalm: ) and a bit of this ( :evil: ), dragged up the acct credentials, and ISO'd every player not voting to figure out why tf they weren't.
Not_Mafia was actually the only player I didn't ISO because he was the only player voting someone other than himself.
Note that I never said he towntelled. I said he did a pro-town thing. By voting. I made sure not to provide reads on anyone in that post.

4 - I wanted to find a personal way to prod every player into voting. The questions were mostly rhetorical; if there are any readable reactions, great, nice bonus, but I primarily need players to start voting. VCA is massively important in White Flag, but a lot of people this game are playing to the standard MS meta of "sit around and mostly not do shit and hope the power roles sort things out for us". Are they scum for it? Idfk. But I can't teach VCA when there are 2 votes out.
If you think I'm making "points" or reads in asking those questions, you're reading too far into it I think.
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #141 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:48 pm

Spoiler: @A50
In post 139, Almost50 wrote:I don't think we've played and all VT game together before. The closest to it was Masons & Monks if I recall correct, which STILL had PRs (as per the definition of Mason/Monk).
I can't say I see how policy lynching people is any worse in an all VT game tbh. Hell, had I stuck to my guns on policy lynching in Marked for Death (my first game since hiatus), we would've easily won. Since then I've basically been the most policythirsty player in any game I'm in.
In post 139, Almost50 wrote:
In post 137, Russian Roulette wrote:Secondly, how often do you see me actually end up on a policy lynch?
And thirdly, do you think I was legitimately advocating for policy lynching 10 players?
What I meant is I won't be blindly following you like I did on Beef in Masons and Monks, as that was a different situation and you would have probably made to pay if he flipped Town there.

As for the PL on 10 people, certainly not, but it could be a way to push a PL on one of them. We can only afford 3 mislynches and we have absolutely no alternative sources for information, but the wagon formations. If a PL was ever to gain popularity here we're officially f'd already.

The rest of your post is fair enough, so I'll play down my fears (and YES, I am afraid of YOU in particular, as you tend to be a Town leader, so if you ever roll scum you would get an easy win in a setup that HAS NO NIGHT INVESTIGATIONS)
- Understandable, even though I at no point asked you to follow me on anything this game lol.

- The day isn't ending anytime soon. If I were to start actually logging in to push people, I wouldn't say after 20+ pages of content "This person needs to die for not voting on page 3". That said, I disagree that policy lynching in this setup is bad if someone is egregiously anti-town (or in the case of a particular lategame scenario), as VCA works just as well.
I don't really feel the need to argue this though because I'm not gonna be the one pushing anything.

- So the password to this account is actually hidden somewhere in the back of my inbox. I go drag up the PM and copy/paste it when I need to log in.
I say this because I'm specifically telling you that I'm forcing myself to not town leader. Or place votes. Or give/explain reads. If RedFlavor decides to town leader with the weight of my reads behind him, great (and god help him because he's dying at night). So I guess if you're afraid of my ability to coach RedFlavor in being scum (and I specifically told him when he PM'd me asking for advice that I have few tips on playing scum), just worry about reading Red.

There are a few players I'm willing to interact with due to extensive personal/metadiving experience (basically A50 and CoA, who is going to be paranoid of me pocketing her anyway) but other than popping in to
A. Talk to you guys
B. Call everyone stupid and threaten to policy lynch people with the fury of a thousand meteorites
don't expect much influence from me.

I'm sure if you want to check exactly how much influence I'm having over Red, you can always ask him to paraphrase our hydra chat when things get spicy. :P

Not required reading, but potentially interesting I guess.

- Mathdino
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #150 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:23 am

RedFlavor has just informed me that Korina has previously self-hammered in LyLo. Discuss.

And yes, that is approval for policy lynching Korina.

Actual reads incoming or I beat up Red for lurking.

- Mathdino
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #151 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:30 am

Korina: I liked how he tried to create chaos since we are in a mountainous game and our only way leave RVS is starting an argument. Medium Town

Bellaphant: No scumreads, only townreads. No real contribution. High Scum

havingfitz: Him not voting their scumreads seems like they are being careful and trying not to get attention and trying not to get the game going. I'd like to see more from them. Low Scum

Almost50: Liked his way to find scumteams, it is the organized version of our team finder. Medium Town

Klick: Their votes seems like they have been trying to get the game going. Low Town

CoA: They also trying to get the game going. Low Town

Everyone else is pretty much null

Btw I thought the game had no deadline because its geriatric. Lol

-Releasing Factor
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #153 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:06 am

VOTE: bellaphant

Sure
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #155 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:40 am

In post 154, AnonymousGhost wrote:You're lying and fishing for reactions.

I ISO'd Korina's MS games and he didn't self hammer in any of them during LyLo.
Just ask him
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #156 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:42 am

In post 154, AnonymousGhost wrote:You're lying and fishing for reactions.

I ISO'd Korina's MS games and he didn't self hammer in any of them during LyLo.
That's a bit strong.

They're both from the Town of Salem forums (which could be expected from Korina's recent micro). I obviously haven't verified this happening, but I doubt Korina would lie about it.

- Mathdino
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #198 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:52 pm

Fuck it, Red's not posting, I'd rather not have the learning experience be "the game completely lurks out on D1".

Red and I both agree that Bella's whole "lack of scumreads but a bunch of lightly justified townreads" shtick is scum indicative. He thinks it's because people with lots of townreads are trying to pocket people; personally, I just don't see enough effort from Bella to sort people or make waves to really jive with her apparent PoE strategy. I think scum have the tendency to PoE themselves out of good scumreads (they read townies as town).

I'd like to see more votes on Bellaphant.

Shadpearl is a bad wagon, that post screams newbtown. Alchemist on the other hand can't seem to tell the difference between "How To Read Mafiascum Users 101" and "How To Read Total Newbies 101".

Lastly, I think Korina's alignment is actually fairly informative, especially given that page or two of reactions to the self-hammering business. Specifically the associations we can draw from
- People pleading with Korina to not play like shit
- People trying to get Korina modkilled
- People trying to get Korina to replace out
I'll leave that exercise to the reader.

Mathdino approved wagons: Korina (policy/information), Bellaphant, Alchemist

Honourable mention: AnonymousGhost

Let's consolidate votes, people. The reason this game is sputtering it is the lack of wagons. There's no stakes.
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #199 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:57 pm

In post 184, Korina wrote:I don't like: QM, NM and Shad. (scum-leans)
RR and Flub are bearable, (nullish)
Cult seems good. (town-y)
Everyone else is ok, I guess. (nullish/town)
This is the most surface level reads list I've ever seen.

Literally all of these scumleans are lynchbaity players.

Korina, you don't get to pull a gambit to leave RVS and then do nothing but talk about yourself all game. If you're gonna make waves, make something of it. Otherwise you're even more disposable than standard self-hammerers.

In other news, I think Klick's replace-out is potentially alignment indicative (although dependent on some other alignments). Discuss.
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #201 (isolation #23) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:58 pm

I take that back. Quick is very commonly scumread in most games he's in, but he's often the 2nd or 3rd scummiest person so he doesn't often actually get lynched. Still low hanging fruit.

I've never played with Bella but I'll keep that in mind.

This is usually the spot where I lolcase Alchemist but I'd rather not go HAM on this game. Red can do the case if he agrees on this.

So instead, just read CoA's .
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #204 (isolation #24) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:52 pm

Go check RedFlavor's site activity lately and get back to me on that. He said he had exams last week.

Then check this entire game's activity and get back to me.

The pot stirring was me trying to fix the current problem of "no wagons or votes to analyse". I took a step back because this is a teacher hydra, and I'm stepping in right now to avoid a prod.

Are you mixing us up? Because we have fairly distinctive posting styles. English isn't his primary language.
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #220 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:20 pm

@shadpearl
What do you think about Alchemist21? What is your read on him and what do you think about his vote on you?
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #255 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:22 pm

We're 4 days away from the deadline. This is absolutely ridiculous. The EXACT THING I said would happen happened.

My lynchpool is {Korina, Alchemist, Ghost}.

Everyone needs to post a lynchpool in their next post. If anyone actually is afraid of the Korina wagon, you should've said something and started actually fucking wagoning people.

Also this Bella vote is shit but Red has literally not checked this game since many pages ago so I'm taking over this vote:
VOTE: Ghost

- Mathdino
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #258 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:00 pm

In post 256, AnonymousGhost wrote:
In post 101, TheButtonmen wrote:Thus the deadline for Day 1 is March 28th 22:00 EST.
This is more than 4 days away. Nice appeal to fear though.

Lynch pool: Korina, Shadpearl, and Quick Maker
My bad, I calculated the deadline as 2 weeks from March 9th, not March 14th. Mod should be posting deadlines. That said, the general lack of votes while the game fucking stalls out is still unacceptable.

If I'm blatantly appealing to fear, why am I not also in your lynchpool?

- Mathdino
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #262 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:59 pm

Spoiler: Really Just For A50
A50, if Shadpearl's last town isn't locktown to you for what should be incredibly obvious reasons (obvious basically only to me, you, and an eagle eyed fitz), you're either scum or should just let me read the newbies in all our future games. Shadpearl lynch is unacceptable and your tunnel is playing straight into scum-hands.

That's not to say the post is any GOOD. Lynchpool of {Bella, N_M, fitz, Ghost} is subpar and the read on Ghost is clearly more of a policy lynch than a real scumread. But it's clearly town nuance, in addition to the obvious reasons.

Also, your analysis of Korina's wagon in relation to Shadpearl isn't even any good. You think Shadpearl is scum and ALSO think that the Korina lynch is scum motivated because of no resistance? Who's the scum that's okay with this wagon then? And if the wagon's scum motivated, why are you counterwagoning the idea of lynching Alchemist and Ghost?

And fucking lol at Korina just parroting my scumreads of Alchemist/Ghost in analysing his wagon.

tl;dr: Shadpearl is locktown for reasons I can't/shouldn't discuss, and I'm okay saying this because RedFlavor wouldn't/shouldn't catch it.

If you're gonna remove Korina, get it over with. There's scum afraid to hop on this wagon.

If you're gonna take a stance against lynching Korina, we should be voting either Alchemist or Ghost. Read their ISOs. Figure out which is scummier. Vote.

It's that simple.
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #270 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:32 am

There are 3 scenarios right now in my mind.

1. Korina is just scum. In that case, if you're scumreading him, just get it over with, there is a sufficiently large number of people afraid to hop on that Korina-scum is still consistent. I don't like this whole "people are all gung ho about the wagon, therefore we should neverlynch a scumread".

2. Korina is scum being bussed by scum. Probably even more likely if Korina is scum. In that situation I'd guess 1 scum onwagon and 1 scum offwagon giving tepid support. Also a consistent view of the gamestate.

3. Korina is town, fine, and if you don't wanna lynch Korina, we should be lynching between Alchemist/Ghost.

My lynchpool doesn't work as the scumteam. In fact I'm not even sure any 2 of the 3 work as a scumteam. But the goal in White Flag isn't to call the scumteam, it's to get enough scum lynches to win.

I'm not lynching Quick Maker today.
VOTE: Alchemist
Waiting on A50's response to my Shadpearl post.
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #273 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:12 am

@Korina: You can't claim that "we need to do something drastic" AND THEN NOT DO ANYTHING. STOP BEING COMPLETELY USELESS.

@A50: I'm fully aware you're capable of toeing the line of rulebreaking in order to WIFOM me out. I don't read that from Shadpearl at all.

I really think we should just work on wagoning someone else in the meantime, and if you're unsatisfied with "what happens", you can feel free to hop back on your vanity wagon.
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #292 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:47 am

Told ya so. Glad you agree now. (sigh)

[insert standard "RED IS STILL NOT HERE" one-liner]
Gamesolving time.

Here's where the gamestate is at:

Me, and will likely get NK'd because me: Russian Roulette
Clearly town and will likely get NK'd: Almost50, CoA, Shadpearl

Likely town but are LyLo liabilities and need to sheep others if it gets to that point: Not_Mafia, Korina

That leaves:
Flubber: Someone I've been lowkey scumreading for a while.
Quick Maker: Very difficult to read.
Klick/Vijarada: I do believe the replace-out is potentially scum indicative, and the primary person to push back against that has been Klick's successor, who has to argue that. Neither have done anything particularly townish.
Bellaphant: Lynchbait and lurky as shit.
Ghost: Beginning to townread the latter half of her ISO. People have called her out all game for not contributing and she has, true to her word, not actually improved her playstyle at all.
havingfitz: Also hasn't done anything particularly townish, but his game here doesn't remind me of his scumgame very much at all.
Alchemist: By far the scummiest person in the playerlist.

We get 3 mislynches. My proposed lynch order:
Alchemist --> Flubber --> Vijarada --> QM --> Bellaphant

Edit: as of the above post, I'm changing it to
Alchemist --> Vijarada --> Flubber --> QM --> Bellaphant

This puts Flubber and QM at the "lynch right before LyLo" spots and should be allowed to contribute to the LyLo decision.

VOTE: Alchemist

- Mathdino
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #324 (isolation #32) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:15 am

I want to say this town is horrible but it's literally just Korina that's horrible.

> "Something drastic"

> does nothing all day to actually scumhunt

> copies other people's suspect lists

like legitimately i think the Alc/Ghost/N_M/Vijarada suspects are just copied from everyone else's top suspects
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #325 (isolation #33) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:17 am

In post 294, AnonymousGhost wrote:@RussianRoulette - Specifically MathDino - Can you explain why Klick's replace out is potentially scum indicative? I'm assuming that it has something to do with Korina's behavior since that was the big thing that happened before the replace out.
If Korina flips scum, Klick is basically confirmed scum, replacing out after his buddy pulled a suicidal stunt like that.

Otherwise, I just think Klick replaced out for not wanting to play scum. Neither he nor Vijarada have done anything of note. Had Vij towned up the slot, I'd be wavering, but right now I think the slot needs to be lynched at some point.
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #328 (isolation #34) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:25 am

In post 298, AnonymousGhost wrote:
@Almost50 or @RussianMath
- Why is Alchemist scummy?
His ISO:
1. confirm
2. RVS
3. backup mod
4. backup mod
5. backup mod
6. do our RVS votes count
7. i don't like korina's self-vote, Cult is likely town
8. i was hoping our RVS votes count
9. A50's method is flawed
10. misinterpreting A50's method
11. shadpearl is trying to buddy me
12. sheep A50's logic on town Cult
13. no reason for shad to defend me, also i could lynch korina
14. why is klick's replace-out AI
15. vote korina
16. korina's reaction test is bullshit
17. why would you gamethrow
18. why is RR scumreading people on-wagon, who's scum off it
19. IF DINO IS SCUM THEN YOURE PLAYING INTO HIS HANDS BY VOTING ME
20. L-1 notifier

how the flying fuck
is this ISO townish at all
the reads are:
Cult-town
Shadpearl-scum
Korina-lynchable
Mathdino-IF HE'S SCUM THEN HE'S DANGEROUS
what
In post 301, Almost50 wrote:And I will repeat.. I do no SR/TR Alch on his own. I have him as likely connected to you, and I want YOU lynched. If Dino won't help me lynch you then I might as well help him lynch his prime suspect, and if that flips Red then I'll have your head served on a silver platter.

Now what if Alch flips Town,, you might ask? Nothing. I'd still SR you for the same reason I explained, and would want you lynched.
You think the following posts one after the other are aligned?
In post 227, Alchemist21 wrote:Really? Thought there was more.

VOTE: Korrina
In post 228, AnonymousGhost wrote:VOTE: Korina
I honestly don't think Ghost is scum anymore.
In post 303, Alchemist21 wrote:I think you're putting too much trust in Dino and if he's scum you're playing right into his hands.
fucking lol at this post
lynch this

- Mathdino
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #330 (isolation #35) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:27 am

In post 326, Korina wrote:Also, my reasoning is because of gambit-reaction test.

That's all you guys are getting from me.
Also, side-note, if you guys actually wanted to fix the problem, you'd try to help come up with a better way of me playing, not just fucking PLing me because you're fucking sick of my shit.

That's why I keep doing gambits, because well, if I'm gonna be PL'd no matter what I fucking do, I may as well fucking have some goddamn fun with it before I get PL'd.

Fuckers.
Stop playing mafia.

Half the game wasn't going to lynch you until you claimed scum.

If gamethrowing is "goddamn fun".

Stop. Playing. Mafia.

- Mathdino
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #335 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:31 am

WTF

Anyways, good lynch I think. I will try to be more active tomorrow.

-Releasing Factor
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #339 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:47 am

In post 332, Korina wrote:Also, I'd like to point out, why the fuck would legit scum claim scum in this setup?
Like, please explain that reasoning. It literally means I'm either jester, or trying to keep all attention off of me, and in this game, it would fucking mean I'm not scum, and I'm sure as fucking not jester.
GIVE ME A BREAK.

That EXACT logic has been used on this site countless times by scum. Scum will claim scum knowing that people would be afraid to lynch there. That's why you don't claim scum.
In post 337, Almost50 wrote:
In post 325, Russian Roulette wrote:
In post 294, AnonymousGhost wrote:@RussianRoulette - Specifically MathDino - Can you explain why Klick's replace out is potentially scum indicative? I'm assuming that it has something to do with Korina's behavior since that was the big thing that happened before the replace out.
If Korina flips scum, Klick is basically confirmed scum, replacing out after his buddy pulled a suicidal stunt like that.

Otherwise, I just think Klick replaced out for not wanting to play scum. Neither he nor Vijarada have done anything of note. Had Vij towned up the slot, I'd be wavering, but right now I think the slot needs to be lynched at some point.
Why didn't you bloody say something there earlier? I could've totally supported a lynch on Vij (and more so than one on Alch tbh)
Because Alchemist is more independently scummy, and Klick is more a "confscum dependent on Korina who'll probably get flipped anyway".

I literally put Klick second in my lynch order, I don't think you commented on that.

If Korina flips scum: Lynch Klick, gg. If game not over, lynch someone on the Korina wagon.

If Korina flips town: Lynch Alchemist.

If Alchemist flips scum: Lynch Ghost, I'm good with this.

If Alchemist flips town:
Vijarada --> Flubber --> Quick Maker --> Bellaphant

I don't think we get that many lynches, but if I die, follow this, and if I'm alive... I'll still be following this.

Return to “Completed Open Games”