Ultimate Videogame Topic 3: The Next Generation

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2568 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:41 pm

Post by Felissan »

So, I knew the new heroes added in the latest Clicker Heroes patch were for the late-game...
But I didn't expect this kind of gap from the previous ones.
"Dammit Felissan, making someone lose the game is NOT NICE"
- DeathRowKitty 2016
"Also, the me in your signature just made the me in this thread lose the game and I'm not sure how to feel about this."
- DeathRowKitty 2018
"You've made me make myself lose the game so many times that I feel like it's an entirely new game I'm losing"
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2575 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:09 am

Post by Felissan »

It's one of these series I'm still waiting to be able to play, 999 hasn't got an European release yet so I'll need the Steam version to release to get started.
- DeathRowKitty 2016
"Also, the me in your signature just made the me in this thread lose the game and I'm not sure how to feel about this."
- DeathRowKitty 2018
"You've made me make myself lose the game so many times that I feel like it's an entirely new game I'm losing"
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2579 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:09 am

Post by Felissan »

In post 2577, PJ. wrote:Are NintendoDS region locked?

also emulation
I could import 999, but that just sounds too tedious.
also actually supporting the guys behind those apparently great games
- DeathRowKitty 2016
- DeathRowKitty 2018
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2606 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Felissan »

In post 2604, hasdgfas wrote:Does anyone have any good puzzle game suggestions for PC or Mobile or 3DS? I find myself wanting to play some stuff over the holidays that I can do in more bite-size chunks that doesn't feel like an undertaking when I go to load it up.
Jelly no Puzzle is a pretty cool, simplistic one for PC/Mobile.
- DeathRowKitty 2016
- DeathRowKitty 2018
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2635 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Felissan »

The dungeons were always my favorite part of classic Zelda games, so I feel like Zito about it. I still can't judge the game for it though, since I haven't played it.
- DeathRowKitty 2016
- DeathRowKitty 2018
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2639 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Felissan »

In post 2636, Sudo_Nym wrote:I haven't played a Zelda game since the first one on the NES, primarily due to growing up in a house with a Playstation. Are any of them worth going back to play and have good ports on the 3DS? Reviews suggest Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are both really good, but also there's some weirdness in the LoZ timeline that could be potentially confusing.
Don't worry about the timeline, you don't really need it to enjoy the games since they're pretty much independent story-wise.
- DeathRowKitty 2016
- DeathRowKitty 2018
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2655 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:09 am

Post by Felissan »

Iji has just received a massive update. It's one of my favorite indie games, and it's available for free, so I highly recommend it to all of you.
- DeathRowKitty 2016
- DeathRowKitty 2018
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2783 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Felissan »

In post 2781, Zachrulez wrote:I think I had an expansion pak back in the day. It seems absurd to require that to play any N64 games but I'm sure Nintendo got away with it because Nintendo.
I'm pretty sure it was bundled with the games that required it. Of course, that doesn't help when buying it now.
- DeathRowKitty 2016
- DeathRowKitty 2018
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2892 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:10 am

Post by Felissan »

I've been playing SMO since I got it for Christmas. Really solid game, but I'm baffled by how lazily one of the post-game worlds was done. Almost everything in there is made artificially difficult by reusing stuff in ways they weren't supposed to, which just doesn't belong in a high quality Nintendo game. Special mention goes to the low-gravity boss rush and that one stage where you fight piranha plants without Cappy.
- DeathRowKitty 2016
- DeathRowKitty 2018
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2910 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:32 am

Post by Felissan »

I've just finished Iconoclasts. It was a pretty great game, though the ending disappointed me quite a bit after the whole buildup during the later parts of the game. Maybe the fact that I chose not to play on hard mode on my first playthrough didn't help, as most fights felt like pushovers. I'll definitely give it another playthrough.
- DeathRowKitty 2016
- DeathRowKitty 2018
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2952 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:38 am

Post by Felissan »

At least, you're lucky it wasn't a 4p playthrough. There were 5 of us when we played, and we noticed that for whatever reason, we were always better at following our plan on the attempts where we'd rotate my brother out.
- DeathRowKitty 2016
- DeathRowKitty 2018
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2991 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:10 am

Post by Felissan »

So.
Anyone else playing CrossCode? I'm having a good time with it so far.
- DeathRowKitty 2016
- DeathRowKitty 2018
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3019 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:48 am

Post by Felissan »

Help
I can't fit both Baba and Dicey Dungeons in a single GOTY spot
- DeathRowKitty 2016
- DeathRowKitty 2018
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3034 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Felissan »

This semidivine being is the origin of fallout guys, bow before them.
- DeathRowKitty 2016
- DeathRowKitty 2018
- DeathRowKitty 2022

Return to “The Arcade”