EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by EldritchAbomination »

Super hydra claims? Or claims in general?
Mnahn' hai kadishtu f'nglui grah'n gof'nn. Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, ng llll or'azath syha'hnahh n'ghftephai n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh. Ch' n'ghft ngsyha'h hupadgh hafh'drn f'n'gha orr'e mg throd, hafh'drn Azathoth lw'nafh uaaah y-tharanak syha'h f'fm'latgh vulgtm stell'bsna, vulgtlagln f'wgah'n ilyaa uh'eoth R'lyeh naflgnaiih n'ghft.
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Infinite Canine »

All claims.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:22 pm

TGP and Red claimed Loyal Vigilante. TGP claimed first. Red second.

Gotta ISO our posts for claims. One minute.
Mnahn' hai kadishtu f'nglui grah'n gof'nn. Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, ng llll or'azath syha'hnahh n'ghftephai n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh. Ch' n'ghft ngsyha'h hupadgh hafh'drn f'n'gha orr'e mg throd, hafh'drn Azathoth lw'nafh uaaah y-tharanak syha'h f'fm'latgh vulgtm stell'bsna, vulgtlagln f'wgah'n ilyaa uh'eoth R'lyeh naflgnaiih n'ghft.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:41 pm

Okay.

Super Hydra claims include: Jester, Survivor, - this is when we heard about what our role PM was - VT, Jester again, Lawyer, and then scum.

In the Hydra PT... It gets weirder. Claims include infinite Mafia Day Vigilante, VT, Loyal Vigilante, Jester, not scum, and someone supposedly had access to Mafia PT.

These claims brought to you be Eyes Incorporate. You are guarnateed to be enlightened by the services we have to offer. Buy one and get one free today!
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:42 pm

So yeah... Bottom line, we shouldn't make it to LyLo. I think most of us are assuming we're just town and we're just rolling with it.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:46 pm

I think a few of us have been privately informed of yet another role, for either trolling or strategic reasons.

I would honestly not be surprised if we rolled jester and this is all an elaborate ruse to get our heads to get ourselves lynched. Not that we needed the help.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:48 pm

Huh... there's been no promise of randomness in alignment distribution.

Thanks, mastina.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:50 pm

Varsoon indirectly claimed Day Vig and took a shot at us.
Vaxkiller claimed to be Hydra buster. Which is exactly what it says on the tin.
Pigeon fake claimed Day Vig.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 890, EldritchAbomination wrote:sry bruh you can't actually believe that. lynching scum > lynching lurkers.
imagine 5p LyLo with 2 hyperposting scum and 3 meh town. trainwreck!

& hit me in the feels
In post 870, Ginngie wrote:I feel like you're my Terry Benedict here
ginn ur awesome but
what is thiiiiiiissss
In post 875, Ginngie wrote:
In post 874, EldritchAbomination wrote:Just call it like it is and say it's a policy lynch but don't say that hydra dissonance is scummy and claim that you're scum hunting us. Weak. Do better.
What was weak about an argument because I remember reading the interaction between ya'll and thinking CoolDog was in the right
are you scum hunting based off right & wrong in an opinionated argument (NOTING you have no idea what our intent in getting into this argument was)???
what is your angle here? what are you thinking, or are you just creating needless 1v1s and trying to have an opinion to push a lynch?
serious question.
Right=makes sense=follow train of thought

Makes sense, more likely a town opinion
Doesn’t make sense, more likely scum not knowing how to argue
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:52 pm

Gin. Nothing about us makes sense FYI.

/gesture to the post containing all the claims we've made
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Well your slot doesn't matter bub, your slot is suicidal and I can't stop that so why give a shit about you?

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:55 pm

In post 905, EldritchAbomination wrote:for either trolling or strategic reasons.
My money's on trolling.

Pedit:

Cool.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:58 pm

Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:07 pm

In post 903, EldritchAbomination wrote:Okay.

Super Hydra claims include: Jester, Survivor, - this is when we heard about what our role PM was - VT, Jester again, Lawyer, and then scum.

In the Hydra PT... It gets weirder. Claims include infinite Mafia Day Vigilante, VT, Loyal Vigilante, Jester, not scum, and someone supposedly had access to Mafia PT.

These claims brought to you be Eyes Incorporate. You are guarnateed to be enlightened by the services we have to offer. Buy one and get one free today!
Are you saying each head has their own role?
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:11 pm

Nope. I haven't been given a role PM. Another head. Stated that they weren't given a role PM in this thread.

Most of those claims weren't backed by a quote of the role PM.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:12 pm

Actually scratch that. All of those claims weren't backed up by a role PM quote. Despite being given permission to do so by the Mod.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:14 pm

There's also more to come if is anything to go by.
EldritchAbomination
EldritchAbomination
Goon
EldritchAbomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:16 pm

Anyway, it sounds like you IC didn't get the short end of the stick now did you?

Must be nice.

Or boring.

Or both.
RedFlavor
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by RedFlavor »

In post 891, Infinite Canine wrote:Often scum and lurkers are the same people in my experience.
That's unnecessary shadethrowing and an opportunistically easy reason to lynch

VOTE: infinity caninine

Finally found the scum
"
Everytime RedFlavor posts, gods toss a coin.
" -chesskid3
Infinite Canine
Infinite Canine
Townie
Infinite Canine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:14 pm

In post 883, northsidegal wrote:
In post 702, Momrangal wrote:I mean, I don't know about million person but I know cool dog is around.

Also like, I'm still talking about this game and not in general.

Its still exception to the norm so yeah

Pedit: oh hey
if you know that cooldog is around but not posting, what do you make of that?

what's your read on him now? you liked red's vote – what do you make of the most recent interaction with eldrich?
because he only has time to keep up with one game, and guess what, the bastard game takes a back seat, and I got shit to do irl that is more important than you guys (sorry it's the truth). Thus, wait till I get a break some time tomorrrow for me to post some substantial content about what has transpired sense my last post. Now that I don't have 20 pages to read I can devote more energy to posting than the choore of reading all of the spammy bullshit ya'll produce
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by northsidegal »

it was more meant to be about momrangal than you, but okay.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:47 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 885, EldritchAbomination wrote:
In post 884, RedFlavor wrote:Maybe we can lynch someone else and tgp/me attacks to hydra at night
You don't wanna do that. Don't forget we outnumber you, let alone we outsmart you.
Yeah I don't think that's a good idea. Mafia roleblocker if it exists could create false positives.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:50 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Who we lynching?
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:05 am

Post by Ginngie »

Literally the bird or the hydra

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:05 am

Post by Ginngie »

The hydra has more votes so

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”