Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:25 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 7, Reasonably Rational wrote:Also, holy shit, I somehow missed Skybird in the signups.

Hi Skybird!!! Missed you in the time I've spent not playing Mafia!

-Cerb
Hi Cerb!

It's good to see you too!

Actually, I've taken a break too. One of my grandsons moved in with us at the end of January last year. We have custody of him now. Hubby and I have been busy getting him settled in and taking care of him. :)
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:36 pm

Post by Skybird »

I see other people I recognize too. Hi Mastina, Titus, Yume, Randomidget, Snarkysnowman, Almost50, Beeboy, Drixx!

Hello to all those I don't recognize. I look forward to getting to know you. :)
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #258 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:11 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 243, Shining Dreamers wrote:Chara
OnTheMark (CAVEAT: if I know his identity this is a much weaker townread because my ability to read him is shit and in actuality bee's raised points mirror many of my own concerns)
Iconeum
Bronya Zaychik
Tibor and Lumia

Baku and Munna

Dunnstral
SnarkySnowman
Almost50

Venmar

Micc
Taly

Reasonably Rational (CAVEAT: IS EFFECTIVELY LYNCH-IMMUNE BEFORE D3)
Maid Cafe
Skybird

(ABSENT: Creature deliberately removed.)

Final readslist.
Is this your hydra's list or just yours Mastina?
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #260 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:26 pm

Post by Skybird »

Right now, I feel like either Maid Cafe or OTM is scum, I'm not sure which one though leaning towards Maid Cafe. I didn't like and from them.

Tibor and Lumia ping town to me. That is a gut read.

Pre-edit: Thanks Phosphophyllite
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #323 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 299, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 260, Skybird wrote:Right now, I feel like either Maid Cafe or OTM is scum, I'm not sure which one though leaning towards Maid Cafe. I didn't like and from them.

If OTM is town (and that's quite possible) this flips scum all the time and I'll prob want to vote here
In post 262, Iconeum wrote:Skybird, Creature, RR, Shinding D townread.

Maid Café should respond to . I love how she bashes OTM for not responding, yet doesn't answer herself.

Maid scumreading right now. Maybe lyncher - lynchee with OTM. That would be hilarious
Why do you townread Skybird I assume it's for the post above because the other 3 posts are just greetings and considering skybird has prob the worst post in the game I'm interested to see your answer.
~Maki

Yea, I have the worst post in the game so far. My work here is done.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #324 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:38 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 270, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 260, Skybird wrote:Right now, I feel like either Maid Cafe or OTM is scum, I'm not sure which one though leaning towards Maid Cafe. I didn't like and from them.

What post pinged you as town? I know pings if true can be hard to explain but which post shouldn’t be.
I'm phone posting so it's a bit hard to find the post but I liked that they updated their signature to make it easier for us to remember who was who. I we I'll find the post when I get home.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #364 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 324, Skybird wrote:
In post 270, OnTheMark wrote:

What post pinged you as town? I know pings if true can be hard to explain but which post shouldn’t be.
I'm phone posting so it's a bit hard to find the post but I liked that they updated their signature to make it easier for us to remember who was who. I we I'll find the post when I get home.
@OTM it was post .
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #381 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 376, Venmar wrote:quick reminder to everyone that i need to be 2nd largest wagon each day to be useful :/

vote: Venmar

This post bugs me. Why do you think you have to use a spell/ability to be useful?
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #471 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:46 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 385, Chara wrote:Skybird: in what way is updating a signature for that request AI, at all?
It was a nice thing to do. I like it when people are nice. Is it really AI? No. That's why my read there is a gut one.

Dunnstal - I don't like your entry into the game. There are plenty of things to comment on and all you say is "Hi"?
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #512 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:36 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 477, Chara wrote:historically, a scum lynch on day 1 is actually worse for town. sometimes, it can work out wonderfully despite that. but for the most part, i'd call it bad. Maki knows what i mean.

therefore, seeing as my role powers up on town deaths, and a day 1 scum lynch is bad for town, i propose we collectively agree to lynch town. i know it sounds silly, but it makes sense. i hate seeing town do well on the first day only to tank every other.

VOTE: Mark
I 've heard something like this before but I really don't like the idea of trying to lynch town. I get scrum vibes from this post.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #513 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:39 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 491, Venmar wrote:^ that's a knee-jerk scum reaction to chara's theory if i've ever seen one
Are you scrum w/ Chara?
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #669 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 586, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 575, Chara wrote:i'm not talking about stealing mana, i'm talking about informing scum nightkills, and scum power use.

and how Varsoon hates massclaims, explicitly warned us against flavour claims, etc.

maybe it means nothing. but i can guarantee Varsoon did not design this game so that it's a good idea for everyone to claim and coordinate mana stacking.

and this hasn't even touched on the fact i'm not townreading you, so why should i be giving you mana? :<

I dunno people said this about mass claiming not breaking both GiF magical girl games and both got broken via mass claim if people went for it.

I think generally its more pro-town if we all just openly try and get mana. If there are conflicting ways to generate it then we lose maybe 3 people casting spells. Vs me and Maki trying to play like a jester get voted, cross vote under a specific condition then hope that we can walk it off.

Like being hidden about mana generation I think hurts town, I think the game was made so most of us can generate mana, Varsoon wouldn't design cards people can't realistically use and by hiding how i get mana me and maki just get taken off our cards 9/10 times.
Lot's of people can still hiddenly generate mana and don't need to claim conditions.

Scum knowing I always act tonight is strictly better than me not acting.

~B
Others have already reasponded to this but I don't think it's a good thing to let scum know how you generate mana. It makes it easier for them to mess things up for town.
In post 623, Tibor and Lumia wrote:

Why is it one or the other? Why can't both be town?
~Lumia
They both might be. The whole argument just felt like MC was being contrary instead of two town talking past each other. (Not sure if contrary is the right word but I'm struggling to come up with a better one at the moment and without re-reading the whole argument.)
In post 666, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 512, Skybird wrote:
In post 477, Chara wrote:historically, a scum lynch on day 1 is actually worse for town. sometimes, it can work out wonderfully despite that. but for the most part, i'd call it bad. Maki knows what i mean.

therefore, seeing as my role powers up on town deaths, and a day 1 scum lynch is bad for town, i propose we collectively agree to lynch town. i know it sounds silly, but it makes sense. i hate seeing town do well on the first day only to tank every other.

VOTE: Mark
I 've heard something like this before but I really don't like the idea of trying to lynch town. I get scrum vibes from this post.
Why? Do you really think mafia are going to campaign for a town lynch? I recall Chara being pretty nutty as scum (or it could be Almost) but she's not nuts.
~Lumia
To propose we purposely try to lynch town is pretty scummy. If she can get a majority of players to agree then we lose a town player. Of course Chara made it sound like a joke in post . What better way to play off a scum gambit than to say it was a joke?
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #689 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:17 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 672, Reasonably Rational wrote:Skybird, what's your position on OTM?

-Cerb
To me, there was something weird about their 1v1 with MC in the beginning which is what made me think one of them might be scum. But if one of them is, my vote is on MC. MC was stating earlier that he needs someone with no votes to vote them so they could get mana. (Post ) That has been the case for them with Shining Dreamers since the first vote count. So why have they not voted SD and "gained" some mana?

Bottom line, not really interested in voting OTM at the moment. Still not sure if OTM is town but leaning more in that direction.

VOTE: Maid Cafe
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #780 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:14 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 735, Chara wrote:so far; Skybird's scumread on me is my favourite. i didn't think anyone would actually be bold enough to call that a scum gambit, as though i
actually
believed someone would go along with that.
I did not read it as a joke. U seemed pretty serious to me. Did u not see the responses? Of course you did. U commented on them.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1043 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by Skybird »

OTM, do you have an question for me that I didn't answer?

RR, I answered your question and you have ignored it. What gives?
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1044 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by Skybird »

I'd be interested in hearing MC's answer to Dunnstral's question above too.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1059 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:30 pm

Post by Skybird »

Ico, Chara says she was joking about the lynch town thing and those of us who took it seriously didn't read it right or something. I'd have to go back and re-read to see for sure but Chara seemed surprised at our reactions. :(

I don't know about anyone else, but it seems to be that MC's claimed method for getting mana is extremely complicated. I know the way I can gain mana is very straight forward and I don't really think Varsoon would make it so difficult for one slot to gain mana. They claim in post that it would be best if town targeted them with actions. In post , they ask Chara to cross vote them so they can get mana. After getting questioned about it, they say in post that they think everyone can gain mana more or less easily. When I call them out in post 689, they respond that they didn't explain exactly how the vote/mana thing worked (post ). This is followed by more conditions on the vote/mana thing. It just seems very strange to me and not very towny. They want power so they can action at night. Why make themselves such a target?

There's also this:
In post 506, Maid Cafe wrote:@everyone also important note, if you have the ability to kill another player please opt to use another card if possible.
There are 8 planes to see across 8 days and I want to visit all of them.

~B
I think RR speculated earlier that scum might be controlling the planes we visit. How does MC know we have to go to a different plane each day? How do they know there are 8 planes? Did I miss something in Varsoon's starting posts?
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1220 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:09 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1061, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1059, Skybird wrote:Ico, Chara says she was joking about the lynch town thing and those of us who took it seriously didn't read it right or something. I'd have to go back and re-read to see for sure but Chara seemed surprised at our reactions. :(

I don't know about anyone else, but it seems to be that MC's claimed method for getting mana is extremely complicated. I know the way I can gain mana is very straight forward and I don't really think Varsoon would make it so difficult for one slot to gain mana. They claim in post that it would be best if town targeted them with actions. In post , they ask Chara to cross vote them so they can get mana. After getting questioned about it, they say in post that they think everyone can gain mana more or less easily. When I call them out in post 689, they respond that they didn't explain exactly how the vote/mana thing worked (post ). This is followed by more conditions on the vote/mana thing. It just seems very strange to me and not very towny. They want power so they can action at night. Why make themselves such a target?

There's also this:
In post 506, Maid Cafe wrote:@everyone also important note, if you have the ability to kill another player please opt to use another card if possible.
There are 8 planes to see across 8 days and I want to visit all of them.

~B
I think RR speculated earlier that scum might be controlling the planes we visit. How does MC know we have to go to a different plane each day? How do they know there are 8 planes? Did I miss something in Varsoon's starting posts?
Varsoon had a post up while he was making the game that showed his progress, and it showed x/8 planes created. In addition, he stated that if the game went longer than that, he'd start recycling them(or make new ones, he wasn't completely clear). So, there's cause to believe there are 8 planes.

-Cerb
Is this post still available somewhere?
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1230 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:18 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1127, OnTheMark wrote:

This post tries to continue the Beeboy+Me whatever the fuck that was. Attempts to be divisive without too much of a commitment. They aren’t sure yet they are enough to try to bring others into it. Instead of actively asking a sorting question to figure it out they push. Means if Sky is scum Maid Cafe is lock town.
And what if I'm town? Then will you see MC is scum?
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1510 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:33 pm

Post by Skybird »

OTM, it's been almost a year since I last played mafia. I don't have the time I used to have available to play. It has altered my play style, unfortunately in a scummy direction. That being said, I'm all good with being the D1 lynch. OTM and Mastina/Yume are certain I am scum. All of them are extremely stubborn and do not readily admit to being wrong. Therefore they will scum read me for the rest of the game which is something scum will be able to use later should I live very long.

Cerb, thanks for showing me the post on the 8 planes. I was concerned you were covering for Bee Boy. Right now I'm thinking this might be town RR. But I would really like to see Drixx post.

pre-edit: We were in a PT during that game and I used it to my advantage as scum. It made me feel like shit but it's what I had to do to help my team win.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1519 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:39 am

Post by Skybird »

Alisae, what's your opinion on MC?
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1676 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by Skybird »

Cerb, should I really know better that you wouldn't cover for a teammate screwup D1? It's been damn near a year since I've played. And I will be the first to admit I'm not good at this game.

I mentioned earlier that I don't play the same way I used to play. I used to make a detailed document listing all the players and posts that I thought were relevant. The problem was this took up a ton of time. I used to be able to play from work so I had time to devote to this task. That's not an option now. I also am taking care of a child where in the past I was not. That also limits my mafia time.

In post 1138, OnTheMark wrote:
-snip-

Now Skybird makes a push on Chara who is obvTown so the push will go nowhere.

It’s just noise.

I haven’t seen a single positive contribution from the slot
Aren't you just a joyful ray of sunshine?

Now on to OTM's case:
In post 1466, OnTheMark wrote:Notice how here in Skybird doesn't actually follow up. She asks a question then doesn't ask another question to sort the slot or do anything with it. It's more like just noise. This 'inactivity'/'inopinion'/'no stances' will be a common theme.

In post Skybird again asks another inactive question, seemingly trying to encourage people to get into the issues that beeboy and I were having earlier without actually investing anything in there. She feels like one of us is scum but doesn't actually follow it up in any sort of way. It looks like it's more designed to try egg people into the Beeboy/me discussion.
First off, post 243 isn't even my post. So that isn't relevant to a case against me.
In post 260, I'm putting my thoughts out there about your issue with MC. In my old play style, this all would have gone in my document instead of in the game. Now it goes in the game so I remember that it bugged me and also to see what others say about it.
In Skybird sarcastically comments that she has the worst post in the game, but then doesn't do a damn thing to hunt or otherwise. The closest thing towards a read from Skybird is a guess, but she has shown no interest in exploring it or anything. Between this and the inactivity, I wanted to see Skybird develop the read.
You totally read this post wrong. The Maki head of MC said my post was the worst of the game. I am poking fun at having the worst post. Why would I say anything else in this post? Am I not allowed to make a joke?
In they finally justify a read and it's for updating a signature line upon request. About the most null of things as one can get. Now while I understand one CAN townread someone for very little (e.g. what I mentioned before) I'd want something else to complement that person's ISO. In other words, the townread of Dunnstral is accompanied with a lot of other things to read the slot. In this case Skybird has nothing.
I said it was a gut read. OTM, I'm old enough to be your mother and my generation likes it when people are nice. Deal with it. And yeah, I will town read nice on D1. So what? I won't be town reading nice on D3, and maybe not even on D2 without other reasons to go with it.

I disagree the Dunnstral townread has more things to accompany it. I just checked and he literally only has 3 posts.

has very little in terms of hunting.
Again, Skybird comes out votes blazing.
This time Skybird
attacks
Venmar for wanting powers. However she
doesn't
attack On the Maid for the same thing, despite the prior scumread of Maid. If anything this wouldn't cause them to change votes to Venmar but would strengthen their case on Maid. The switch here reads as very inauthentic.
Let's look at the language here. Where exactly in that post did I vote for anyone? (Here's a big hint, I voted for no one in post 381.) Second, what about asking a question is attacking a player? You sure are stretching to make people want to lynch me.
Steps back the ONE authentic read saying it's not really AI but it's gut. In other words, you caught me fabricating a reason for my read so I'm going to say gut.
Let's get things straight. I stated in post that my read on T&L was a gut read. Chara asked me how that was AI in post . It told her it wasn't AI in post 471 and that was why it was a gut read. Where exactly did I call T&L town without also calling it a gut read? Here's a hint, you won't find it. So how exactly am I stepping back from an authentic read?
is an attack on Venmar that again she doesn't follow up on.
In the post I quoted in 513, Venmar stated that T&L's reaction to Chara's "it's bad for town to lynch scum D1" talk was a scum reaction. Venmar had previously voted T&L for their reaction (post 480). I thought Venmar's vote was bad and so asked him if he was scum with Chara.
backs out of her read of one of me and Maid being scum saying that we both might be.
You should probably finish the sentence because they way you have it above you make it sound like I think both you and MC are scum. The question T&L asked was why was it one or the other as scum, why can't both be town. I admitted that they could both be town, not that you are both scum. I also said they
COULD
both be town, not that you both were town.
Then goes back to "Oh yeah there was something bad in that argument" simply based on being asked what her position is on me. Her position on me or any other slot shouldn't end with a vote on Maid Cafe. If she was genuinely pushing Maid she'd be like putting effort in. Right now Skybird is pretty empty.
Whatever. I didn't realize every post I made in this game had to be pushing someone. I don't play the game like you do OTM. again, deal with it.
Reasons Reasons Reasons
If you can't actually state the reason, is it really a reason?
What's really bad about the post that Skybird cited is that it potentially outs a vig if we have one. This is barely the semblance of a case, then again I know where she stands on literallly NO one else.
How in the world does that post potentially out a vig? MC doesn't want people to kill other players so they can see all 8 planes. If anyone is potentially outing vigs, it's MC not me.
Pleads for me to push MC if she's town. If she's town I'd consider it but it's surely not on anything Sky has done.
Another big stretch. All I said was what if I'm town. That in no way is pleading for you to push MC. Since you are so sure I'm scum, lynch me. I really don't fucking care. In before OTM says "look she's flailing!" :roll:

I cut out the next couple of points because this is really stupid and I've been interupted by my grandson twice already and my husband once.
Scum game of Skybird's. Noticably devoid of questions. She does do a bit more in reads than she does here, but it's still more just declaratives. I kinda have a rule for Skybird. If the questions aren't flying out of her mouth enough to make her fly she's probably scum.
This is purely meta. If you believe you can change your meta, don't you think other's can as well?
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1865 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:28 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1691, Reasonably Rational wrote:@Skybird: Thanks for noticing the link to nothing, I noticed it too and just assumed they screwed up the post number and what they stated actually did happen somewhere(because I'm confident they wouldn't outright lie about the post they included in the analysis). I suppose it's possible that you've forgotten how I play in your long time away, and your lack of notes does explain the lack of followup, but that doesn't make those things stop being suspicious. :(

Also, what's the objective of your interaction with the case? Earlier you said you were happy being the lynch for today.

-Cerb
My objective was to show the case doesn't mean much and there was a lot of AtE in it. If I was unsuccessful, so be it. The reason I said I'm OK being today's lynch is because I'm town. Unfortunately it seems that most people are reading me as scum and I don't know how to obvtown. My concern is making it to late game and causing town to lose because people have doubts about my alignment. I do have to say it really sucks when someone decides before the game even starts that I am scum though.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2199 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Skybird »

Man that was a lot of reading to get caught up.
In post 1868, Bronya Zaychik wrote:
In post 1865, Skybird wrote:
In post 1691, Reasonably Rational wrote:@Skybird: Thanks for noticing the link to nothing, I noticed it too and just assumed they screwed up the post number and what they stated actually did happen somewhere(because I'm confident they wouldn't outright lie about the post they included in the analysis). I suppose it's possible that you've forgotten how I play in your long time away, and your lack of notes does explain the lack of followup, but that doesn't make those things stop being suspicious. :(

Also, what's the objective of your interaction with the case? Earlier you said you were happy being the lynch for today.

-Cerb
My objective was to show the case doesn't mean much and there was a lot of AtE in it. If I was unsuccessful, so be it. The reason I said I'm OK being today's lynch is because I'm town. Unfortunately it seems that most people are reading me as scum and I don't know how to obvtown. My concern is making it to late game and causing town to lose because people have doubts about my alignment. I do have to say it really sucks when someone decides before the game even starts that I am scum though.
Most people are not reading you as scum. The only people who are scumreading you are a grand total of two people, OntheMark and ShiningDreamers, who happen to be very vocal. Don't let them bully you. We will not stand for that. You have our full backing.

~Kiana
Thanks, I appreciate that. But it does feel like you are buddying me.
In post 1871, Chara wrote:
In post 1813, Bronya Zaychik wrote:Being an asset involves you being helpful and transparent. You are currently not helpful and, maybe I wouldn't say not-transparent, but the way you're presenting your ideas is obfuscated.
this is silly. stop. i've seen enough games with Titus and Math together to be tired of this, and you aren't even Titus.
badgering a townread to play differently is a waste of time. this is taking up so many pages.
it's been
constant
. both Kiana and Titus replying to the same things, and so many posts from Mark because they reply back.
In post 2046, OnTheMark wrote:Furthermore Random + Titus/Kiana + Skybird + RR becomes a potential team as anytime I suggested any of them they call me a bad player. If you seriously believe that Mastina is town help me help her by giving everyone what they need to work with.
After this post I definitely put Chara in the town pile. Scum would want the bickering to go on, not try and stop it.
In post 2143, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 780, Skybird wrote:
In post 735, Chara wrote:so far; Skybird's scumread on me is my favourite. i didn't think anyone would actually be bold enough to call that a scum gambit, as though i
actually
believed someone would go along with that.
I did not read it as a joke.
U
seemed pretty serious to me. Did
u
not see the responses? Of course you did.
U
commented on them.
Emphasis mine.
I was phone posting and got tired of writing out you.
In post 2175, Reasonably Rational wrote:@OTM: Again, pretty sure that the colorless bit just means that the mechanism by which the hood is created requires no colored mana...

@Purple Heart: No, they're still right that it's SIGNIFICANTLY more likely than not that there is scum in that hood, given that the alignment of those in the hood was functionally randomly selected, and if there is scum in the hood, they already know the membership, which means it's an area where scum likely have an advantage over town in terms of knowledge, which should be mitigated if at all possible by sharing the membership of the hood.

-Cerb
OK, I'm going to out the hood. The hood contains me, Shining Dreamers and Iconeum. I feel like Iconeum has been buddying me in the hood. Mastina has been posting stuff and it looks like she is scum hunting. But I have not been posting much in there due to some of the things she has said to me.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2276 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:20 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 2210, Purple Heart wrote:
In post 2199, Skybird wrote:Mastina has been posting stuff and it looks like she is scum hunting. But I have not been posting much in there due to some of the things she has said to me.
What ist his "scumhunting" you speak of and what are said "things" she said that caused you to not post in the hood.
She is commenting on posts from the game thread and talking about whether it's a scummy thing to do or towny thing.

No matter what I post in there, she calls it scum posting. I had hoped to have a smaller place to discuss reads but that's not going to happen this game apparently.

One more comment on the hood. The opening post states current members. I have a feeling that means this is not a permanent PT for anyone and members will probably change on D2.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2609 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:57 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 1993, Shining Dreamers wrote:My partner and I have a color PT. It's a large neighborhood. She has a theory that four more PTs exist for each color.
As OTM keeps saying, yes, SD did out the neighborhood and here's the post where they did it. What I find interesting is they call it a large neighborhood. A 3 person hood isn't large IMO. Why use that as a description?
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2610 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:17 pm

Post by Skybird »

UNVOTE:

It doesn't seem like MC will be the lynch today so I'm going to focus elsewhere.

I have concerns about SD but haven't said much because I want to be sure my concerns are real and not OMGUS.

I won't be voting RR today because I need more time to sort them. I told the hood that I have a hard time reading the hydra and both heads individually. I don't want to make a hasty decision there.

On Ico, one of the reasons I felt he was trying to buddy me is he wanted the three of us in the hood to align our votes. This was pretty early in the game and I would think someone would want to make sure that we were all town before forming a voting block. I don't see anything in there trying to sort SD and mine's alignment. Ico did say he wanted it to be a consensus and not have one person dictatate the vote, but I could see scum making that statement just to seem town.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2805 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 2686, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 2685, Bronya Zaychik wrote:
In post 2683, Reasonably Rational wrote:Oh, and I guess they could also still end up the lynch for today even as scum if they're being bussed, but that player wouldn't be getting bussed D1, and if they were, they'd want to get a lot more credit out of it than anyone can currently claim.

-Cerb
If the double voting creature is town, then it's way easier to get a lynch on scum without bussers.

~Kiana
I'm saying I find it very doubtful that none of the scum slots in the game have the ability to remove a creature from play.

That means even though there are currently 5(as of last VC) votes on SD, you can only count on 3 of those votes remaining in play when SD hits L-1, if they're scum(or scum want us to THINK they're scum). The highest they ever got was L-2, I believe, so if all those vote come back, they'd only be at 5 votes, ignoring the creature, because it doesn't count if we're voting scum.

That means we're far from a consensus.

-Cerb
I'm not sure I understand where you are coming from on the bolded part. Roles were created before alignment. How can you be so sure scum has the ability to remove a creature from play? Is removal of a creature a pretty common ability in MtG?

(I'm about 10 pages behind so I apologize if this has already been answered.)
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2835 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 2769, Almost50 wrote:@Sky: Can you please refresh my memory as to whether we played together in any other game than SU2?
Thanks for the answers everyone.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2908 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:43 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 2846, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2835, Skybird wrote:
In post 2769, Almost50 wrote:@Sky: Can you please refresh my memory as to whether we played together in any other game than SU2?
Thanks for the answers everyone.
I would say about 12 lb or 5 milliseconds in cash! :lol:
Sorry I missed this. Back in 2016 we played Wake's Massive Role Madness game together.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2920 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:12 pm

Post by Skybird »

PH/Alisae head put up a case for SD being scum.

I took out the sizing so you could see this post OTM. She has some other posts but this was probably the one giving you problems.
In post 2889, Purple Heart wrote:
VOTE MASTINA THANK YOU
ALSO KNOWN AS MATHBLADE I AM FUCKING TIRED OF YOUR SHIT IT IS TIME TO SHEEP ME

NEWS ALERT

MASTINA IS A FUCKING WOLF
VOTE HER
AND FUCKING REMEMBER
DOES IT LOOK LIKE A FUCKING WOLF?
DOES IT WALK LIKE A FUCKING WOLF?
DOES IT HOWL LIKE A FUCKING WOLF?
IF SO
THEN GUESS WHAT
BIG FUCKING SURPRISE
IT IS PROBABLY
A
FUCKING
WOLF

WHO KNEW??????????????????????

HER READLISTS ALWAYS COME FROM SCUM

- YEAH, THAT'S A READLIST THAT COMES FROM A WOLF IT LOOKS WOLFY. IT LITTERALLY LOOKS LIKE IT WAS PRODUCED BY A WOLF.
AND YOU WANNA SEE SOMETHING INTERESTING?
- LOOK AT HTIS
WHAT DO YOU SEE?
HEY?
WHATS THAT?
ARE THOSE READLISTS SIMILAR??????????
WHAT???????? NO WAAAY?
ITS LIKE HER READS HAVEN'T CHANGED AT ALL FROM READING
50 FUCKING PAGES

HER INTERACTIONS ALWAYS COME FROM A WOLF

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY
YOU WANT TO KNOW ALL OF THE SLOTS SHE INTERACTED WITH THAT ARE THE MOST ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE?
LETS START WITH MINE.
YOU SEE ALL OF THE MASTINA POSTS THAT ARE ABOVE THIS CASE?
GUESS WHAT?
THEY SURE AS HELL ARE NOT NATURAL
AND THEY SURE AS HELL DO NOT LOOK LIKE THEY ARE ATTEMPTING TO FIGURE OUT PEOPLE'S ALIGNMENTS.

YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT THEY DO LOOK LIKE?
THEY LOOK LIKE SOMEONE WHO IS PLAYING EXTREMELY OBVIOUSLY WITH AN AGENDA.

HEY HEY HEY
YOU WANNA KNOW WHO WRITES ?
YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT THEY FUCKING LOOK LIKE?
THEY LOOK LIKE SOMEONE WHO IS PLAYING EXTREMELY OBVIOUSLY WITH A FUCKING AGENDA.

HELL, EVEN THE POST WHERE THEY SAID THEY WERE "COUNTERCLAIMING" ME SOUNDS FAKE AS FUCK

BUT WAIT
THERE'S FUCKING MORE
LET'S TALK ABOUT ALL OF THE SHIT THEY SLAMMED AGAINST BEEBOY

THIS IS LITTERALLY HOW YOU SPEW SOMEONE ASK TOWN
HEY HEY HEY
YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO WRITES THESE POSTS?
WHO WANNA KNOW WHAT THEY FUCKING LOOK LIKE?
THEY LOOK LIKE SOMEONE WHO IS PLAYING EXTREMELY OBVIOUSLY WITH A FUCKING AGENDA.

BUT WAIT
THERE'S MORE

I'M NOT GOING TO GO GRAB INDIVIDUAL POSTS
BUT HOW THEY TALK ABOUT CHARA?
I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT
AND THEY ARE LITERALLY SPEWING CHARA AS TOWN JUST BY HOW THEY ARE INTERACTING WITH HER
AND IT JUST LOOKS
SO FUCKING OBVIOUS TO ME.

BRING UP MECHANICS TO "PROVE" THAT BEE AND RR ARE SCUM.

IS THE MOST MAJOR ONE HERE.
APPARENTLY, ACCORDING TO TOWN!MASTINA
TALKING ABOUT PLANES IS A SCUMTELL BECAUSE ONLY HER "SCUMREADS" ARE DOING IT.
LIKE, THIS IS SUCH A BIG FUCKING REACH.
YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO DOES SAYS THIS SHIT AND PUSHES IT AS "SCUMMY"
SOMEONE WHO IS PLAYING WITH A FUCKING AGENDA

YUME'S PLAY CAN BE FUCKING WOLFY TOO

YUME HAS APPARENTLY SAID THAT I AM SCUM BECAUSE I SCUMREAD HER SLOT AND THAT I WOULDN'T DO THAT AS TOWN
LIKE THAT IS A BAD ASSUMPTION IN GENERAL?
BECAUSE IT ASSUMES THAT PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS PLAY THE SAME.
AND THAT IS WRONG.

NOT TO MENTION SHE BUILT UP THIS IMMAGINARY "FEAR" THAT I "FEAR" AND "AM AFRAID" OF MASTINA SO I WILL BUILD UP A PRE-DETERMINED SCUMREAD JUST TO LYNCH THEM.
AND AT THAT POINT, WHY EVEN FUCKING BOTHER?
IF I AM SCUM, I HAVE A FUCKING NIGHT KILL.
I WOULD JUST SHOOT MASTINA IF WAS SO GOD DAM AFRAID.

BUT I'M NOT AFRAID OF A PERSON WHO LITTERALLY MISREADS ME EXCEPT FOR WHEN I LITERALLY CLAIM NEUTRAL SURVIVOR AS TOWN
AND I AM CERTAINLY NOT AFRAID OF YUME

OF ALL FUCKING PEOPLE

YUME
THINKS I AM SCARED OF HER?

LIKE YUME'S POSTS
YOU KNOW
THE ONES THAT SHE ACTUALLY WROTE
ARE HER PLAYING WITH AN AGNEDA.
I'M SORRY BUT SHE'S JUST SCUM.

PLEASE KILL MASTINA

edited out all the vote mastina and other stuff
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2922 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:19 pm

Post by Skybird »

You're welcome. :)
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2923 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:53 pm

Post by Skybird »

I am willing to vote SD. It has bothered me that they were calling me scum before the day even started. Maybe they were trying to get a reaction from me, who knows. One reason I'm not voting there yet though is something I'm not seeing. Yume is very bitter that I fooled her as scum in SU2. A lot of that was because we were in a PT where I was able to try and influence her. So here we are in this game and again we are in a PT together. If they were scum, why not try to return the favor and buddy me? Instead she called me eyeball and hasn't tried to interact with me.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3270 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 3213, Bronya Zaychik wrote:Can we just get my answers from D1? Who else was in red hood? Did they claim to each other?

I still wanna lynch Micc.

I don't see any MtG claims today, nor do I see any point in doing so. We could wind up back at MTG.

~Titus
I'm still reading through to catch up but I wanted to answer this. There were only three people in the red hood, myself, Shining Dreamers, and Iconeum. We did not claim to each other but I am confident that Iconeum is town.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3271 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by Skybird »

I think this is pretty cool!

MC, I was talking with Ico in the red hood (which is now closed) about Nancy Drew/Micc. Micc did not seem town and Nancy hasn't done anything to town the slot up. I have no problem voting there.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3338 (isolation #35) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:25 am

Post by Skybird »

I know I was scum reading MC yesterday, but after their claiming of two guilties I'm changing my mind.

Got to go do Saturday things, back later.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3355 (isolation #36) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:37 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 3353, Almost50 wrote:I stopped developing/updating my reads after last night, so here's where I was at before the day started:

1 Creature
2 Chara
3 Reasonably Rational
4 Maid Cafe
5 SnarkySnowman
6 TalyAlisae
7 Skybird
8 Gamma Emerald << This one by virtue of OTM who had them even higher
-9- Bronya Zaychik << Null Line
10 MiccNancy Drew 39
11 Baku and Munna
12 Venmar << OTM also had this one much higher but I'm not convinced. They wanted to leave him alone till LyLo
13 Iconeum << Also this one OTM objected to. In fact I said I was confident there's scum on Ven/Ico because they were the only two on the Mastina wagon that I had below my null line and OTM's response was "I just can't see it this way".

. Dunnstral

Dunn is a non-entity to me. Math said they didn't agree but didn't even elaborate on whether he should be a TR or a SR

Re: The Mastina wagon. OTM asked why I TR Ali and SR Ico and I said it was because Ico joined the wagon late, and OTM said that it makes Ali look worse because he refused to listen. Ali was my 3rd strongest TR at the start of the night but relegated to 6th after that. Still a solid TR for me though.

I also had another reason to suspect Ico and thatb was lining up lynches (if Mastina is Town we lynch Ali) and OTM argued that Taly did the same. I explained that Taly was hinting OTM could be scum WITH Mastina, so that's not really scummy because Mastina flipped Town. Ico -on the other hand- could very well be scum who knew Mastina was flipping Town and thus is more suspicious to me.
I am very confident Iconeum is town. He should not be the lynch today or any day.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3357 (isolation #37) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:56 am

Post by Skybird »

Do you really feel you can't contribute if you don't have a vote?
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3463 (isolation #38) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:33 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 3456, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1750, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 945, Chara wrote:Iconeum are scummy.
Skybird is Hinduragi and Iconeum is mastina. Iconeum is townreading one of the scummiest posts in the game off the belief that Skybird is town and desires to work with her but he is being naive because Skybird is actually just scum.
So this was actually in the things I read during the night but I want to ask this because while trying to get back to where I was I found this again: what post was Iconeum townreading here, if you can still check? Not sure cos it was tied to a MtG mechanic. Either Skybird or Iconeum may answer, and I'd like the other to confirm.
FTR I have no idea who Hinduragi is.

I believe they were talking about post 260. The Maki head of MC called it the worst post of the game. Iconeum town-read me for it.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3489 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:56 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 3280, Maid Cafe wrote:I thought I had a guilty on Gamma but I misread mod communication kek.

~B
In post 3339, baku and munna wrote:one of hte guilties was rescinded and the other wasn't a guilty in any shape or form
B&M, I see where the one guilty was rescinded but are you saying the second one wasn't a guilty because he included you in the 4 player list? If so how do you know one of the other two names isn't scum?

@MC assuming you really do have a guilty on someone, how about putting your vote there and leaving it there. Cause right now it looks like you coming and saying you got 2 guilties was just a bunch of BS. (And I would really like to think you got at least one guilty!)
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3519 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Skybird »

A50, since Varsoon said we are on the pacifist path I don't think you are blocked and voteless anymore. When we started today he stated that you were blocked/voteless in his posts but the day restart posts don't have that line.

And Chara is correct, I can now be targeted for actions.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3529 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by Skybird »

A50, I did not steal your vote. I don't know who did.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3577 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:19 pm

Post by Skybird »

@Nancy Drew - how about reading D2 and giving us your thoughts? That will allow you to start interacting with us. Read D1 as time allows or to get context on someone's ISO.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3647 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Skybird »

I don't want to lynch Gamma today because I don't want to stay in this plane a second day. That said, I'm not sure at the moment who I think should be lynched.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3661 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:12 pm

Post by Skybird »

Yeah, I don't see any reason to lie about not having a PT.

VOTE: Venmar

Taly, reads list coming up
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3662 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:43 pm

Post by Skybird »

This is where I am at the moment.

Town

Skybird
Iconeum - above IC
RR - There's no way scum RR is this upset about the planes changing flavor
Bronya Zaychik - working to solve the game

Null

Maid Cafe - Didn't like them stating they have 2 guilties and then backing down, other questionable things D1
Chara - pulling way too many questionable plays, the latest switching the path from Genocide to Pacifist
SnarkySnowman - haven't seen enough from him to know
Creature - ditto Snarky reason
Baku and Munna - I just flat out don't have a read on them, something I will be looking in to

Leaning Scum

Purple Heart - didn't like the Alisae head's AtE to lynch SD
Gamma - Knowing the Pacifist path favors scum, his claim seems like a dream come true for a scum, then I think why would he claim it. I think since he wouldn't actually die, his alignment would not be revealed and by claiming he looks more town.

Likely Scum

Nancy Drew - slot has done nothing, Micc's play was questionable
Dunnstral - don't see much if any game solving
Almost50 - didn't like the hammer on SD
Venmar - based on Bronya's PT thing
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3776 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by Skybird »

I got a puzzle and I sent a solution to Varsoon. Is this your puzzle Chara?
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3778 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Skybird »

Sorry Ali, I got caught up in the puzzle thing. Let me get back to your posts.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3780 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 3663, Purple Heart wrote:Consider my vote retroactively on Venmar, don't really want to put the vote there because we're Bee's triple voter.

-Snip-

Your TRs are fine.
Chara is kinda just town. Like when they were talking to bee over my slot, they seemed really hard to try to not tunnel but they were in fact tunneling but either way they are trying to solve the game and were trying to evaluate my slot, so they are just obvious town.

Same thing with Beeboy. Not to mention this is coming from someone who can confidently read both heads. Like bee is busy, and he would use "playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2" or "Studying" to avoid the game for massive amounts the time.
Maki, their approach to how their operating their hydra with Bee is exactly identical to here. Claire let me basicly do whatever I wanted and she would pop in whenever I needed her to cover for me.
Like, there is no doubt in my mind this slot is town.

Now, let's take a lesson from this.
I can read both Beeboy and Claire.
My read is relatively naunced, strong, and has good reasons to back it up.
You are struggling to read that slot.

So you should trust my strengths, because I am either
A. Scum with Maid Cafe
B. A wolf who knows Maid Cafe is town.
C. Town who is likely right on Maid Cafe.

So ask if your TRs if you can rule both of us out.
If you think we're not the scumteam, then you should atleast trust my read on Maid Cafe.

Snarky is just PoE town to me?

Creature on the otherhand, the thing about Creature is he has a very defining meta.
I could link you multiple scumgames of Creature's, but I don't think I need to.
Scum!Creature would have an insanely lower amount of posts during the day.
Its LIKELY that Creature is just town based on D1.
In fact, I am going to give you the Creature reading Checklist
(I need to save this somewhere)
Is Creature town checklist if looking at the amount of posts they have doesn't satisfy you wrote:Is Creature Active?
Is Creature doing his usual stream of consciousness posting?
Is Creature confident in his towniness?
Is Creature taking the easy outs on his reads (IE Obvtown town, lynchbaits consensus scum)?

If the answer to the first 3 is yes and the last 1 is no, then he is town.
D2 the sudden drop in activity kinda urks me, so if it was like F5 with 1 wolf left or F7 with two wolfs left
(basicly day before LyLo with a low amount of wolfs remaining)
then go ahead and lynch it.
Otherwise it'll make your life easier if you just mark it as town.

Taly might interact with your readlist some more, but this is all I have to say for now. Again here are my own reads.

The townies that are going to win the game, AKA the perfect townbloc you could ever ask for in a game.

Me
Bee/Claire
Titus/Kiana
Chara

People that need to be in the above category because they're town they just need to be in sync

Skyburd
RR

Town but I have 0 idea what his stances are so it's kinda just doing it's own thing

Icon

The leftovers townies
(IE, they aren't scum because people are way more scummier then them, and scum are pushing them)
Snarky
Dunn

Town but lynch before LyLo with a low remaining amount of wolves alive (1-2) if inactivity continues

Creature

And the rest of the game aka wolves

Gamma (Obvious)
Baku (Trust in Bee, don't think its scum with Gamma that doesn't make any sense with pre-flip associations)
Venmar (I was townreading this, but I could completely buy Venmar being the powerwolf/deepwolf of the team)
Nancy (Obvious)
A50 (The last wolf if Creature isn't)

tbh in my mind I either like the appeal of {Creature, Venmar, Gamma, nancy} I think that's the team that works with the gamestate the most(I can link multiple points where Gamma was fos'ing nancy but there was no real "push" there its what you call a bus.
Venmar has been defending both hard defending Gamma and nancy.
Creature TR'd nancy
Micc's ISO looked like he was buddies with Gamma off the top of my head?)

If Creature isn't the wolf feel free to splash A50 in. If Gamma isn't the wolf feel free to splash Baku in.

But yeah, game solved ez.

~Ali
You make it sound so easy but do you really think that's going to be the case in a Varsoon game? :P

I concede your points on CM and Chara. I'm willing to move them up to town. For now I will also trust you on Creature.

This post makes you feel town to me as well. So my revised list looks like this.

Town

Skybird
Iconeum - above IC
RR - There's no way scum RR is this upset about the planes changing flavor
Bronya Zaychik - working to solve the game
Maid Cafe - Because PH says so :]
Chara - Gambits aside, working to solve game
Creature - Because PH says so :]
Purple Heart

Leaning Scum

Gamma - Knowing the Pacifist path favors scum, his claim seems like a dream come true for a scum, then I think why would he claim it. I think since he wouldn't actually die, his alignment would not be revealed and by claiming he looks more town.
SnarkySnowman - haven't seen enough from him to know
Baku and Munna - I just flat out don't have a read on them, something I will be looking in to

Likely Scum

Nancy Drew - slot has done nothing, Micc's play was questionable
Dunnstral - don't see much if any game solving
Almost50 - didn't like the hammer on SD
Venmar - based on Bronya's PT thing
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3793 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:22 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 3767, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Not town’s game, unless for some reason you’re a fan of mislynches?

I’m obv. referring to #3.
Do you have a reads list Nancy?
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3795 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:46 pm

Post by Skybird »

Why do we do that right now.

VOTE: Dunnstral
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3832 (isolation #51) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:49 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 3826, Dunnstral wrote:That's not what I asked - I asked how it was scum motivated, rather than just lazy.
It's scum based because you aren't doing anything that could draw attention to you. If you don't take a position how are we to evaluate your alignment? And if you are lazy town, how big a help will you be late game?
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3833 (isolation #52) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:52 am

Post by Skybird »

PH, I think Icon is voting him for the same reason I am; to see if his claim is real.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3869 (isolation #53) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:09 pm

Post by Skybird »

Hey Varsoon, can we get a vote count please?

Did scum take away your posting privileges? :P
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3890 (isolation #54) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 3880, Reasonably Rational wrote:So, we have confirmation that Dunnstral can't be voted for by at least one individual.

VOTE: Dunnstral

I should have probably done this before, just to have independent corroboration that Dunnstral truly can't be voted for. Possible they're not truly lynchproof, and the votes simply don't show up until they reach lynch or some other threshold. That would reduce the semi-counterclaim effect of having two slots that are lynchproof in Pacifist.

@Kiana: So you lost your vote when we went to Pacifist? And PH went from having half a vote(which is functionally no vote, unless another half vote exists), to having 2 votes?

-Cerb
Iconeum also voted for Dunnstral so with your vote there would be three votes if they showed up.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3892 (isolation #55) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Skybird »

RR, I think it's because we were in the hood together on D1.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3909 (isolation #56) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 3902, Reasonably Rational wrote:@Icon, Skybird: Are you still in a PT with one another? More specifically, did the PT from D1 persist, and if not, was it replaced by a new PT/a PT with a new origin today?

-Cerb
We are in a PT together, but it's not the same one from D1. That PT is closed.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3911 (isolation #57) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Skybird »

This hood is only for me and Icon and is part of our roles in this plane.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3984 (isolation #58) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:08 pm

Post by Skybird »

Nancy, what time of puzzle did you get? Did you ever tell us?
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3986 (isolation #59) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:48 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 3984, Skybird wrote:Nancy, what time of puzzle did you get? Did you ever tell us?
EBWOP time = type
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3998 (isolation #60) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:50 pm

Post by Skybird »

I got a maze as well.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4128 (isolation #61) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by Skybird »

I've been holding off voting anyone until we know which way things are going with Chara's puzzles. I'm fine with an A50 lynch and plan on placing my vote there.

@Chara, just let me know when you are ready for the day to end.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4161 (isolation #62) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:47 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 4149, Iconeum wrote:
In post 4128, Skybird wrote:I've been holding off voting anyone until we know which way things are going with Chara's puzzles. I'm fine with an A50 lynch and plan on placing my vote there.

@Chara, just let me know when you are ready for the day to end.
Why wouldn't you be fine with lynching a guilty?

Is Chara gonna go through the entire playerbase, solving the puzzle?
I'm seeing possible stalling manoeuveres by scum?
MC originally said they had 2 guilties and that ended up not being true. So I have a bit of skepticism on this guilty.

Yes, Chara is going through the entire playerbase. I don't think scum is going to stall after we were willing to lynch Nancy when we thought she was stalling.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4172 (isolation #63) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:45 pm

Post by Skybird »

Nancy, now that the puzzle is out of the way, what reads do you have?
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4231 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:29 pm

Post by Skybird »

I agree with RR. I'd like to see both puzzles solved during the day.

@Nancy - I hope you are getting caught up with the extra time. How are your reads coming?
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4245 (isolation #65) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:49 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 4244, Bronya Zaychik wrote:Our vote does not count today so...we'll just wait.

Here's to hoping not Undertale tomorrow.

~Titus

I agree. I'm ready to see something else.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4261 (isolation #66) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 4249, Maid Cafe wrote:tbh I don't expect Icon to actually do the puzzle.
Why do you think this?
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4284 (isolation #67) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:17 pm

Post by Skybird »

"V's best game yet"
"I want to do all these set-ups but don't have time"
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4286 (isolation #68) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:20 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 4273, Reasonably Rational wrote:Skybird, I'd like your thoughts on what it means if Iconeum doesn't complete his puzzle before the end of the day.

-Cerb
Timing is everything as they say. Icon is busy on the weekends and can't get to the site as much. With him getting the puzzle on the weekend, he has limited time. Honestly, it doesn't mean anything alignment-wise.

p-edit: I gave you a legit answer. :D
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4294 (isolation #69) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:28 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 4291, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 4277, Iconeum wrote:I got a riddle, not a puzzle.
Unlimited answers, i can ask for help.

Real name for this game?

Not mtg
Not undertale
Not 'does not have a real name'
He got the puzzle approximately 8 hours before he bothered telling anyone he received it, per Chara. He was also able to send in multiple responses back and forth to Varsoon, again, before bothering to actually speak in the thread.

What does that tell you?

-Cerb
Not everyone lives on the board. I'm not sure where he is in the world so maybe he was sleeping or at work. And wouldn't you try to solve it before getting everyone else involved too? I don't remember you guys asking for help with your puzzle.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4295 (isolation #70) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:29 pm

Post by Skybird »

"Mashup Mafia"
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4347 (isolation #71) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Skybird »

Did any of the puzzle types overlap? I know I did a maze, Nancy had a jigsaw puzzle, Icon has a riddle. What other puzzles did people get?
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4348 (isolation #72) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:14 am

Post by Skybird »

Try Sparkbearers Mafia
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4361 (isolation #73) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:11 am

Post by Skybird »

Multiple Roles Mafia
Multiple Identities Mafia
Not your basic mafia theme game Mafia
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4394 (isolation #74) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Skybird »

Ever Changing Mafia?
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4452 (isolation #75) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:43 pm

Post by Skybird »

I'm very pissed that MC faked the guilty. If A50 flips town, my vote's on them tomorrow. I agree with RR, everyone stopped scum hunting/contributing to the game after the guilty claim. How in the world was that the right thing to do? Even if MC is somehow magically right I won't be able to trust anything they say after this.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4538 (isolation #76) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by Skybird »

I agree Titan is the way to go.

VOTE: Titan
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4628 (isolation #77) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 4618, baku and munna wrote:sorry guys its hard for me to care about this gmae when i've basically been false guiltied based on Maid Cafe's BS over the shining dreamers hammer and getting unlucky on timings of my actions. btw if you look at when shiro started posting again it was not long before i submitted the PTs.
So why aren't you trying to scrum hunt? Giving up and saying you aren't interested doesn't make you look like town.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4629 (isolation #78) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 4625, Purple Heart wrote:Ok can we get to the lynching please ty
Zzz
Let's give everybody the chance to weigh in.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4661 (isolation #79) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:44 pm

Post by Skybird »

Hi Firebringer! Good to see you!
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4670 (isolation #80) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Skybird »

Rude FB? I don't really remember that. I remember you are a hard player who can be vocally very loud. As long as you are town, it's all good. If you are not town, go ahead and be rude so I know to lynch you. :wink:
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4671 (isolation #81) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Skybird »

OK, I am under siege by Winter Storm Xanto with the possibility of 10-16" of snow in the next 24 hours. Hopefully we won't loose power up here in the Northwoods. But if I disappear, you will know why.

VOTE: Parliment

This does give us info so is the better choice.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4705 (isolation #82) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:25 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 4672, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 4671, Skybird wrote:OK, I am under siege by Winter Storm Xanto with the possibility of 10-16" of snow in the next 24 hours. Hopefully we won't loose power up here in the Northwoods. But if I disappear, you will know why.

VOTE: Parliment

This does give us info so is the better choice.
Do you still have a role related PT with icon? And/or do you still have access to(that is, posting ability) within the previous PT?

-Cerb
Yes we are in a PT with
Venmar
firebringer. He's only posted in there once and just said he didn't know what was going on so he was leaving things up to me and Icon. The previous PT is locked.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4767 (isolation #83) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:51 pm

Post by Skybird »

If you look at MC's role flip for this day, you can see they were members of both Earth Federation Factional PT and the Anti-Earth Union Factional PT based on the UC.

The Earth Federation only had three members as the other two have already confirmed: Firebringer, Iconeum, and myself. I felt the Murasame action was better because players would not have to choose between using pilot actions and suit actions. They can use both actions.

I didn't think Evacuation was as useful for a couple of reasons. First, in my expericence, tree-stumped players don't participate after the first IRL day they are stumped. Second, everyone but Iconeum has a PT with Chara where they can continue to post in after death. So a player can still make comments through Chara.

There wasn't much discussion in the PT due to the presence of Venmar/Firebringer.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4780 (isolation #84) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 4776, Titus wrote:
In post 4775, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 4774, Titus wrote:No one commenting if they like drama...
Why would we like drama? And why would you bother asking such a vague question?

-Cerb
Because I am debating stirring shit up before my taxes

I don't mind drama as long as it doesn't drown out players.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4797 (isolation #85) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:08 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 4796, Dunnstral wrote:I think it's possible that the games themes will loop around and if we come back to this game it would be a later year
Only if the game lasts long enough. Varsoon created 8 worlds.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4837 (isolation #86) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:42 pm

Post by Skybird »

The Titan faction had three people, so they could choose a strategem with 2 votes. That's how it worked for us in Earth Federation. I too would like to know who voted for what and why.

@Creature, can you explain what went in to your choosing? I don't see why you would hold this information back.
GTKA Skybird!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”