GAME STATUS:
NIGHT 3

DEADLINE:
(expired on 2018-04-21 01:00:00)

THOSE WHO FIGHT A RIGHTEOUS WAR (FULL PLAYERLIST):
Spoiler:
Iconeum
OnTheMark
Shining Dreamers (Hydra: Yume & Mastina)
Chara
Baku and Munna (Hydra: Randomidget & Shiro)
Maid Cafe (Hydra: Maki Harukawa & Beeboy)
Creature
Titus
Bronya Zaychik

Almost50
Reasonably Rational (Hydra: Cerberus v666 & Drixx)
SnarkySnowman
Theta Alpine
Gamma Emerald
Tibor and Lumia

Purple Heart (Hydra: Alisae & Taly)
Alisae
Taly

Skybird
Nancy Drew 39
Micc

Firebringer
Venmar

Dunnstral

SOULS WEIGHED DOWN BY EARTH'S GRAVITY (ALIVE):
Spoiler:
Iconeum
Chara
Baku and Munna (Hydra: Randomidget & Shiro)
Creature
Titus
Reasonably Rational (Hydra: Cerberus v666 & Drixx)
SnarkySnowman
Theta Alpine
Purple Heart (Hydra: Alisae & Taly)
Skybird
Nancy Drew 39
Firebringer
Dunnstral

THERE ARE NO GHOSTS IN SPACE (DEAD):
Spoiler:
Shining Dreamers was lynched on Day 1. They were Kamille Bidan, aligned with
Those Who Fight For the Future
OnTheMark was killed on Night 1. They were Lalah Sune, aligned with
Almost50 was lynched on Day 2. They were Jamitov Hymen, aligned with
The End
Maid Cafe was killed on Night 2. They were Bright Noa, aligned with

I CAME HERE TO LAUGH AT YOU (MODKILLED):
Spoiler:
No one, and I aim to keep it that way.

THE UNIVERSAL CENTURY (GAME EVENTS):
Spoiler: YEARS 0079-0088
Last edited by Varsoon on Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:29 am, edited 46 times in total.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Varsoon »

GAME RULES

SPECIAL MECHANICS:

"This is no Zaku, boy! No Zaku!"
Spoiler:
By default, each player will be dealt at least two role cards; A Player card and a Mobile Suit card.
Player cards establish abilities that can be used at any point.
Mobile Suit cards provide more powerful, yet circumstantial, abilities.
Using any ability tied to a Mobile Suit role card dedicates you to using that particular Mobile Suit role card; this will be referred to as 'piloting' a Mobile Suit.
In general, choosing to pilot a Mobile Suit will cause players to lose access to some of their role functionality.
If you have access to multiple Mobile Suit role cards, you may only ever pilot one at a time.
Players who are piloting Mobile Suits during the Night phase will be affected different by nearly every ability in the game.

"Now is the time for mankind to stand up for the future!"
Spoiler:
Before each Day Phase begins, there will be a 48 hour 'Strategem' phase during which players can post in the game thread.
During this Strategem phase, player votes will be used towards enacting certain public abilities referred to as 'Strategems'.
There will always be three Strategems available, and each will reflect a significant flavor event and bestow a powerful pro-town effect.
During the Strategem phase, the scum team will privately vote for a scum-sided Strategem to put into play.
The Strategem phase will end once 48 hours have passed.
Once the Strategem phase is over, flavor and effects of both strategems will be posted into the main game thread and the Day phase will begin.

"This is only the beginning of our war."
Spoiler:
Every single role card features a character that may be part of a certain alignment-independent Faction.
Each Faction has its own Factional Private Thread as well as its choice of three different Factional Strategems that may be voted on within the Faction thread.
Players may vote for Factional Strategems inside of their alignment-independent Factional PT during the Strategem phase.
These Factional Strategems must be voted in with a majority vote by the end of the Strategem phase--any that are not do not take effect.

"You will see the tears of time."
Spoiler:
When the game begins, all players are characters that have lived at some point during the Universal Century timeline in Gundam.
At the start of each game Day, the timeline will progress in years.
Each role card has abilities that may only be used during certain years in the timeline.
Changes in the timeline may cause drastic changes to the flavor and roles in the game.
The Timeline is as follows:
Day 1 is UC 0079
Day 2 is UC 0080
Day 3 is UC 0087
Day 4 is UC 0088
Day 5 is UC 0093
Day 6 is UC 0096
Day 7 is UC 0123
Day 8 is UC 0153

GENERAL RULES:

Spoiler:
As a general rule you should aim for one post every 24 hours, minimum, to keep the game moving.
If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – please don't leave us hanging!
Prods of missing players will be issued after 48 hours of no activity. Also, players may request a prod on another player after 24 hours. Any player may be replaced if they fail to post in-thread within 24 hours of being prodded by me. If the game turns to night before you can respond to your prod, PM me letting me know you still want to play.
No prods will be issued during Night.
A player who is eligible for a third prod is subject to possible replacement without further notice.
You may not quote private Moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.
You may not quote private topic or other out-of-game discussion (such as Hydra chats) in the public game thread, regardless of if the quotes are real or fabricated. Paraphrasing is acceptable.
You can always copy and paste the full content of your own posts (outside of moderator communication) so long as it does not contain any links to where it came from or any timestamps.
You may only ever paraphrase posts made in private topics by other players and this is also subject to the same link/timestamp restriction.
There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings and approved QTs. If someone contacts you outside the game you should report it to me immediately.

DURING THE DAY:

Spoiler:
Each Day will have a two week deadline. Extensions will be given only in extreme circumstances, but always feel free to ask.
Day Actions resolve as soon as I am capable of resolving them.
If you submit a day action publicly or privately but you do not want the action to take effect, you must PM me about the action cancellation as soon as you submit the action. If another player makes a post between when you submit the action and when you PM me about cancellation, I will not be able to cancel your day action.
If you have a Day Action that you may submit privately, I will allow you to 'queue' the action to resolve on a trigger such as "When the Day begins" or "If I ever am voted for."
If multiple Day Actions are queued to be resolved on the same trigger, I will resolve them according to NAR rules.
If you do not know when your action resolves in NAR, feel free to ask me.
A simple majority of votes relative to the number of living players is required for a Lynch to occur (simple majority = ½ # of living players +1, rounded down).
If the deadline runs out before a majority lynch is agreed on, the player with the most votes will be lynched.
In the case of a tie in votes, the most recently voted player is lynched.
In the case that the deadline runs out and no votes have been cast, I will force a lynch on a town-aligned player.
Players may not vote for a No-Lynch.
Once a player has reached a simple majority of votes no further unvoting will change their fate.
Once a player is lynched the game enters twilight until I post a death scene; all players may continue to post.
Once you are dead (either via lynch or night kill) you may no longer post.
Votes should be bolded or tagged or they may not be counted (e.g.
VOTE:
Player or VOTE: Player).
Vote revocations should be bolded or tagged or they may not be counted (e.g.
UNVOTE:
Player or UNVOTE: Player). Unvotes are not necessary before changing votes.
Votes/Unvotes must be placed on a line all by themselves to make them easier for everyone to see.
Votes/Unvotes that reasonably follow the guidelines specified above, and are unambiguous with respect to player nicknames/abbreviations, will count.
If you cast a Vote, doing so will remove all previous votes indicated with your name before the new vote is cast--in this way, a player who has a role-related ability to double vote will essentially 'unvote' before casting their new vote, rather than having a lingering double vote.
Your normal vote is a 'voting action' that is only affected by other actions that specifically interact with your vote.
In the case of specific votes (such as an ability that may put a vote called [Extra Vote] on a player), you must use specific tags to submit these votes AND to remove them if you want to unvote with just that [Extra Vote].
If you unvote, you will remove all votes that are clearly controlled by you in the votecount. Unvoting will not remove votes that can not be removed or votes that can only be submitted privately.
Vote counts will be posted as the first post on each page that I can reasonably post a votecount on. Other announcements and requested vote counts will receive their own post.
All powers that affect votes (such as adding extra votes or causing a player to require less votes to lynch) do not work in LYLO/MYLO.
In this way, no single player slot may be the single voting slot on the lynch that decides the game.
Furthermore, no single player slot can single-handedly lynch a player--at least two players must be voting any lynched player.
Finally, multiple players may never be lynched. If an ability causes multiple players to reach the lynch threshold, the next vote cast on one of those players will hammer them.

DURING THE NIGHT:

Spoiler:
Night will have a 48-hour deadline. Extensions will not be given, unless a player has to be replaced during the Night.
If you have a role with a Night action, your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions.
If you expect not to be here to submit your night action during the night, you may send one in in advance.
I resolve Night Actions according to Natural Action Resolution as outlined by the Mafiascum Wiki.
If you do not know when your action resolves in NAR, feel free to ask me.
Roles with Night actions will not be able to submit an action on Night 0 (i.e. during the confirmation stage).

MISCELLANEOUS:

Spoiler:
Any and all anti-town factions in this game have day-chat.
Please bold all requests to myself so that they don’t get missed.
Do not use standard MafiaScum purple (#800080). This is my color. All other colors are fine.

No invisible/small/encrypted text is allowed (if you can't read it, don't post it).
You are not allowed to edit your posts, if you have the ability to do so.
If you have an issue/problem with the game, please PM me privately. Do not post issues/complaints in the game thread.
If you do not understand how your role functions, feel free to PM me.
If you want to chat about Gundam or just giant robots in general, you can PM me about that, too.
I may make mistakes - please point out any mistakes gently. Mistakes will be corrected where possible, but sometimes mistakes are made that cannot be reversed. These will stand as final to be commiserated over after the game.
Rules violations will be dealt with according to their severity, up to and including a Modkill, as the Mod sees fit. Modkills may be accompanied by a change to day/night and the offender’s role will be changed to Neutral Survivor, which guarantees a loss.
- Just know, it's all about intention. If you genuinely mess up, I'll try to cut you some slack. If I determine you're trying to compromise the integrity of the game though, you won't be too happy with the punishment.
Any situation not explicitly covered above is subject to my discretion and will be handled as I see fit on a case-by-case basis.
I reserve the right to modify these rules at any time, so long as I inform you in thread.

THE GOLDEN RULE:

Spoiler:
Please remember that this is a game and your main objective is to have fun!
I created Gundam : Universal Century Mafia to bring people together and celebrate a game that I love, but, ultimately, to have fun time on site.
Be considerate of each other, don’t get personal, and enjoy the game. Playing to win does not preclude being considerate of each other! Be cool.

SAMPLE ROLEPM:

Spoiler:
Yazan Gable
Sometimes referred to as 'The Beast', this ace pilot is infamous for killing many high-profile soldiers on both sides of the Gryps conflict.
"You have your own motives and so do I!"
"Being a soldier isn't about preparations! It's about how you react on the battlefield!"

You have access to the Titans Factional PT: [REDACTED]
At any point in time, you may post the name of this ability in your factional PT.
If you do so, you permanently lose access to the Factional PT.
If you do so, you gain immunity to any actions performed by members of the Titans and Anti-Earth Union Group Factional PTs.

"I'm gonna violate you!"

If you are piloting a Mobile Suit, your abilities may never fail.

"They're just shooting in the dark! Pathetic!"

You will never be killed.
In the event that a kill would affect you, it targets a random other town player instead.

"This isn't quite as fast as a Hambrabi, is it?"

During UC 0087 and onward, you may pilot the RMS-108 Marasai.
During UC 0087 and onward, you may pilot the RX-139 Hambrabi.
During UC 0090 and onward, you may pilot the RGM-86R GM III.

"Remember, in battle, “surprised” is another word for “dead”."

You will win the game if all players that are members of
The End
are dead.
You will lose the game if
ever have equal or less living members than
The End

Welcome to Gundam : Universal Century Mafia, Yazan Gable.
Your Mobile Suits are:

RMS-108 MARASAI
While initially fielded by the Earth Federation, this mobile suit became popular among Neo Zeon remnants.
BR-87A Beam Rifle

You may commit to piloting this Mobile Suit during the Day Phase.
If you do, your vote counts as two votes.

Luna Titanium

If you do, you require one extra vote to lynch.

Ballute System

Strategems that affect Mobile Suits have no effect on this Mobile Suit.

RX-139 HAMBRABI
Despite its superior specs, this transformable mobile suit requires a skilled pilot to be effective.
Transformation Mode : Mobile Armor

When you pilot this suit, you may decide to forego using any other abilities afforded by this role card.
If you do, all actions that target you will fail.

Five Mono-Eye Sensors

You will learn every action taken against you by players piloting Mobile Suits.

Fedayeen Rifle

At Night, you may target a player.
At the start of the next Day Phase, that player begins with a [BEAM] vote on them.
If your target was not piloting a Mobile Suit, their actions fail instead.

Sea Serpent Grappling Wire

At Night, you may target a player.
If that player is piloting a Mobile Suit, their actions fail.

RGM-86R GM III
Despite being the last of the GM line, this suit turned the tide of the Neo Zeon War.
15-tube Small Missile Pod

Once per game, you may target any number of players at Night.
Any targets who were piloting Mobile Suits will be unable to pilot the same suit during the following Day and Night.

Gundarium Alloy Fortification

If you do, you require two extra votes to lynch.
Last edited by Varsoon on Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:08 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Varsoon »

CURRENT GAME PROGRESS:

All role PMs have been sent out.
The game's first Day Phase will start 24 hours after all players have confirmed they understand their role PM, spell cards, and game rules.
If you have any issues reading your role pm or any questions, please PM me as soon as possible.
In the meantime, players may chat in the game thread or in any private topics they have access to.
If all players do not confirm their role PMs within 48 hours of role PMs being sent, all threads will be locked and replacements will be found for unconfirmed players.
Last edited by Varsoon on Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by Micc »

This game is gunna be sweeeeeet.
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Varsoon »

To answer a few very common questions:

Any cards that have public effects will only make their effects public, but the controller/player who used those cards will not be made public.
Some Creature Cards may submit votes. Each Votecount will make it clear which Creatures are in play, use unique tags for Creature votes, and will make clear if any grouping of Creatures--although not who owns them.
Creatures do not affect the total number of votes required to lynch a player unless stated otherwise.
If you use a Spell Card, it is gone forever unless another card or ability says otherwise.

Last edited by Varsoon on Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by mastina »

Btw,

-Hydra isn't activated yet, but inevitably-it'll-be-Aristophanes doesn't take long to activate hydras, but at the moment can't post within it for this game.

-For the most part, I'm intending to let Yume drive. I have a very, very, VERY bad tendency when I hydra with players to more or less smother them out--yet I'm only in this game because Yume was kind enough to offer me the chance to hydra, so at all costs I want to avoid that. The IDEA is to let her do her own thing and to only do my thing when it doesn't interfere with her thing and/or when she specifically wants/needs me to do my thing (e.g. needing feedback). I don't intend to slack off, but I don't intend to rob her of her chance to play.

In other words,
No Worries, For those who want a Rest from me; you'll get that during every Day phase.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 5, mastina wrote:Btw,

-Hydra isn't activated yet, but inevitably-it'll-be-Aristophanes doesn't take long to activate hydras, but at the moment can't post within it for this game.

-For the most part, I'm intending to let Yume drive. I have a very, very, VERY bad tendency when I hydra with players to more or less smother them out--yet I'm only in this game because Yume was kind enough to offer me the chance to hydra, so at all costs I want to avoid that. The IDEA is to let her do her own thing and to only do my thing when it doesn't interfere with her thing and/or when she specifically wants/needs me to do my thing (e.g. needing feedback). I don't intend to slack off, but I don't intend to rob her of her chance to play.

In other words,
No Worries, For those who want a Rest from me; you'll get that during every Day phase.
You didn't smother me when we hydra'd!

<3

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:01 pm

Also, holy shit, I somehow missed Skybird in the signups.

Hi Skybird!!! Missed you in the time I've spent not playing Mafia!

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Also, I want to reiterate this from the signup thread:
Do not expect that all the Spell Cards in this game reflect their real-game counterparts.
I've mostly tried to render the Magic the Gathering mechanics as Mafia mechanics, but some spells may have different mana costs, type, or effect than what you expect.
In short, flavor knowledge will not help you solve this game unless players claim their spell card flavors and their spell card flavors happen to match the real card flavors.
Also, as a very important heads up, a large part of this game design will include players gaining advantage over others if they have knowledge of the setup flavor.
For that reason, claiming flavor may have an actual mechanical detriment to your win condition.
Finally, Flavor has no bearing on alignment. All alignments were generated AFTER roles were created.

TL;DR: Flavor can, to an extent, be gamed, but only IF CLAIMED. Flavor =/= Alignment.

If you have any flavor questions, feel free to ask in this thread or via PM.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by mastina »

Oh, also.
I think this is important to claim.
NOBODY CAST ANY VOTES UNTIL OUR HYDRA HAS HAD A CHANCE TO CAST VOTES.

We have a very, very strong ability which has a very, very specific trigger--and every time a player votes before we use this, the ability becomes weaker.
Go ahead and FoS all you want, but for the duration of the time we are alive, this will apply at the beginning of every day phase.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:12 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Reiterating/Clarifying:
It is currently Pre-game. D1 has not begun. You can not use any abilities/spells as of now and votes for players will not count.
You will NOT draw a new card at the start of D1. Your starting hand will be the cards you begin with on D1.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by mastina »

Oh.

Orrrrrr...our ability could be ridiculously, ridiculously week of the mod correction means anything. :facepalm:
Disregard my message then.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by mastina »

(THIS IS WHY WORDING IN ROLE PMS IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE MY INTERPRETATION OF THE ROLE WAS A GAMEBREAKINGLY POWERFUL ABILITY AND YET V IS TELLING ME HE MEANT SOMETHING ELSE WITH THAT WORDING. /rant :P)
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:19 pm

In post 12, mastina wrote:(THIS IS WHY WORDING IN ROLE PMS IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE MY INTERPRETATION OF THE ROLE WAS A GAMEBREAKINGLY POWERFUL ABILITY AND YET V IS TELLING ME HE MEANT SOMETHING ELSE WITH THAT WORDING. /rant :P)
THAT IS WHY IT'S IMPORTANT TO TALK TO THE MOD AND CLARIFY EVERYTHING, ESPECIALLY IF IT SEEMS LIKE IT MIGHT BE TOO POWERFUL.

Preferably BEFORE you come to the thread and start oversharing. :P

-Cerb
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:21 pm

Also, mastina, is it a rule that you HAVE to start every game making some claim about your role?

-Cerb
Show

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:19 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 14, Reasonably Rational wrote:Also, mastina, is it a rule that you HAVE to start every game making some claim about your role?
-Cerb
Only in a Varsoon game.

:P
baku and munna
baku and munna
Goon
baku and munna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:23 pm

Post by baku and munna »

Hooooooooi
Bronya Zaychik
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Bronya Zaychik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by Bronya Zaychik »

Hi. I'm shadowing my lovely hydra partner who will be here tomorrow. :)
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:25 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 7, Reasonably Rational wrote:Also, holy shit, I somehow missed Skybird in the signups.

Hi Skybird!!! Missed you in the time I've spent not playing Mafia!

-Cerb
Hi Cerb!

It's good to see you too!

Actually, I've taken a break too. One of my grandsons moved in with us at the end of January last year. We have custody of him now. Hubby and I have been busy getting him settled in and taking care of him. :)
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:36 pm

Post by Skybird »

I see other people I recognize too. Hi Mastina, Titus, Yume, Randomidget, Snarkysnowman, Almost50, Beeboy, Drixx!

Hello to all those I don't recognize. I look forward to getting to know you. :)
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:08 pm

Post by Tibor and Lumia »

Hey, again people.

Just posting from the Hydra to remind you that I (Brass) am going by Tibor, and Gamma will be going by Lumia.

We may mess that up a few times.
Tibor (Brassherald) and Lumia (Gamma Emerald)
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:47 am

Post by Chara »

hello everyone! i'm very excited. nice to see you all. <3
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:29 am

Post by Taly »

This is absolutely scandalous. :wink:
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:23 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Kiana Kaslana, checking in.

Hello Chara!
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:26 am

Post by beeboy »

@Mastina you have 8 hours day 1, and 4 hours on all other days to place a vote.

There gets to a point in which what you said is just anti town and I am telling you what those points are right now.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”