Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:27 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 374, MariaR wrote:
In post 372, brassherald wrote:
In post 370, MariaR wrote:Plus that last post wasn't...awful

I somewhat want to vote in aus/Luca/impo
I get cold feet when I wanna place a vote though I'm gonna assume that's cause it's 6am and for some reason I'm on a mafia site
So, which of these three is your biggest scumread, if you want to vote them?
An interesting question to ask someone you scumread I don't think my answer would really influence your state of mind. I want to vote impo because Aus engage with me made them less scummy then impo for me. Normally this is the part where I'd explain why I sr impo but ask me again at a later time frame cause rn I don't feel like it
Despite you being a scum read for me, wouldn't I want to draw out more information?

I mean, if my read is correct, I can still get some info from what you are saying, if I find out through some method that I am wrong, then I will have this information later.

I will take whatever information exchange I can get if it has the possibility to help later, plus maybe your answer, had you given a full answer, would change my read of you.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:31 am

Post by MariaR »

I'd like to think I'm better scum player then to lead you on the correct path lucky for you I'm not! :giggle:
You seem like regardless of my answer nothing would've changed despite you saying otherwise. I don't feel like you're trying to sort me compared to a few other people who sr me
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:33 am

Post by MariaR »

Also, I don't scumread Luca.
I'd still vote him though
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:36 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 377, MariaR wrote:Also, I don't scumread Luca.
I'd still vote him though
Why would you vote someone you don't scum read?

And I don't know if you can change my mind about my read unless you actually do it. Right now, I don't know that you need any further sorting from me, but I am willing to admit that I'm not perfect and sometimes people have convinced me through their actions, but being willing to vote for Luca when you don't SR him is... well, not exactly townie.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:39 am

Post by MariaR »

You say that like "townie" has a bassline. It doesn't. I'd vote Luca for reasons I won't go into (this isn't because I'm lazy I just won't go into those reasons) if you find that "scummy" by all means keep at it. Being Towny and Scummy mean dif things to each person playwise although if you think on the "basics" I don't think you'll like me that much.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:44 am

Post by MariaR »

For example common traits some people say mafia do such as "Lying manipulation etc" doesn't mean they can't come from town either it's the reasons behind said actions you gotta look for. This is me once again going into mafia theory and taking away from the game so I'll stop on that unless engaged on the topic la la la
VOTE: Impo
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:16 am

Post by Killthestory »

Spoiler:
In post 357, implosion wrote:
KTS wrote:like, i'm not sure how i'm supposed to respond to these posts without getting frustrated. i'm getting belittled, insulted, and blatantly called stupid for attempting to push the gamestate forward and accurately lock scum to certain pools to which i believe in. i don't know these people, i've tried not to antagonize anyone, and these guys are sitting here pretending like they're superior to me.
Idk who here is acting like they're superior to you. I'm getting annoyed by your posting because you sound consistently like you think you're superior to everyone else, claiming to have solved the game in five pages, claiming that you have rock-solid knowledge of your own meta and that people who think they should be townreading you are wrong no matter what their reasoning is, consistently dismissing people on face when they say they have reads that are the opposite of yours, using terminology that's atypical of this site and then getting angry at people when they ask what you mean, hammering a hard scumread on someone with a single post for several pages and acting as though the reasoning for that scumread was so self-evident that you shouldn't need to explain it in the slightest and that anyone who didn't get it wasn't reading the game...
doesn't seem like this guy's reading the thread, but i like how calls a whole different site meta annoying and superior LOL. what a guy.
You've been coming off as very, very antagonistic, and people are responding in kind; many people aren't even being antagonistic, and you're interpreting what they're saying as antagonistic for whatever reason (e.g. 35, 58, and generally a lot of what you cited being people responding to your refusal to acknowledge that they have their own opinions).
"no u!"
You're being impossible to work with because you refuse to explain anything (though the wall is at least a start) and demand that we all figure out what you mean. I have a hard time believing that you have real internal state to your reads that isn't manufactured; I don't really read alignment info into the claim of feeling attacked but I don't see any evidence that you've formed genuine opinions and the way that your reads are pushed forward so assertively and yet are able to change with the wind (specifically tchill) is scummy.
"you're playing different, so i'm annoyed by you."

what a guy.
In post 367, Cedrick wrote:
In post 345, Killthestory wrote:this is the same guy that decided to say i was stirring up drama for the sake of it, and i've been ignoring him all game as to not cause an out of game conflict. don't really feel like engaging a child who's gonna throw a tantrum whenever i don't give him attention as seen here:
I didn’t understand what you were saying. That was me asking you to clarify what you were saying. To ignore me is to be rude. That entire sentence made no sense to me.

I didn’t throw a tantrum btw but it is kind of rude to ignore somebody who’s trying to understand what you’re saying especially when we are playing a games that uses words.
yeah u right. sorry.
In post 368, Cedrick wrote:
In post 345, Killthestory wrote:and yeah, that's provocative, but he's been baiting me all game. not sure what his deal is, but there's only so much i can let him say about me before i get a little angry lol. regardless, his posts engaging me and about me are a solid v.
I haven’t been baiting you and I didn’t say anything bad about you. I don’t appreciate this AtE. It’s unnecessary since I haven’t done anything to you on a personal level.
ok.
In post 371, Cedrick wrote:
In post 345, Killthestory wrote:there's a certain line of aggressive and asshole in mafia, and a lot of these players don't know the difference. sort of why i left the toxic community here in the first place.
I can tell the difference. This game regardless of your alignment you’re being an asshole. Falsely accuse me of being a child trying to stir up conflict and saying I’ve been baiting you when I haven’t. You definitely passed over to the asshole side.

I see right through you. You decided to come in here and use aggression to be town read and it worked, however I’m smart enough to know that aggression and activity don’t always mean scum. You throw out reads that are clearly fake and act like you believe them. You double down and say you do which means you are probably scum.

Faking reads to generate discussion and then admitting they were fake is townie. Hopefully people come around on you and you get lynched and none won’t even have any remorse since you seem perfectly fine smearing my good name and using ate.

You have provided toxicity to this game and it’s why I’ve kind of stopped posting. Your presence annoys me and your reads to me don’t seem genuine nor do they make sense still.

I hate to have to ignore somebody completely but I fear that’s what I’ll have to do.
lol.
In post 373, brassherald wrote:Killthestory seems to love to be the center of attention. I feel like he's too obvious of a choice to be mafia. Maybe it's WIFOM, but he's not blending in with everyone at all, so I'll put him in the probably town category and just label him as the person most likely to secretly be Chumba.
this guy's got a weird hard on for trying to put me down everytime he posts. seems like a cool guy to me.

tinfoil: maria, gamma, +1. wuld be funny if i called out the deepwolf and powerwolf looll.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:18 am

Post by Killthestory »

VOTE: implosion

this guy cant make a solid read on anyone not being aggressive and not being scummy looool. shuld probably get him out of here.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:19 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 382, Killthestory wrote:VOTE: implosion

this guy cant make a solid read on anyone not being aggressive and not being scummy looool. shuld probably get him out of here.
let me rephrase: cant maake a read on anyone without a strong personality, and he refuses to talk about actually scummy people who hes probably in a team with.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:48 am

Post by Havo »

As much as I hated to see that long wall post from KTS, I’m starting to come around to more of a town read on his slot.
And I think Katherine is more likely town now that she has posted more.

Really hate Mumbles vote park, I could easily vote there for today.

I still get a weird feeling from Maria for some reason but not sure it’s AI.

The more Implosion posts the less I like what he says or maybe what he doesn’t say.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:48 am

Post by Havo »

I think this is good for now.
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:17 am

Post by Mumble »

Good vote.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:20 am

Post by Killthestory »

VOTE: Mumble
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:20 am

Post by Killthestory »

implosion can no longer be a wolfteam with havo and mumble, but individually is a w.
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:25 am

Post by Mumble »

Bad vote.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:23 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 157, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 108, Tchill13 wrote:I don't think there's enough reason to scum read mumble. I do appreciate activity but I feel like you're definitely trying to take control of the game and I also don't like how you pointed out you could be aggressive as scum also.
In post 81, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: mumble
VOTE: Tchill
good vote here
One thing about life, you going to lose more than you going to win, but are you going to get up?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:27 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 179, MariaR wrote:It's not NAI because he said he changed it while posting. It would've been NAI if he said he changed it before the game
i'm with you on this, his change could totally be aI. As far as I can tell he has never been scum and as town he didn't really seem to care about the negative attention. now he changed it because it results in negative attention?
One thing about life, you going to lose more than you going to win, but are you going to get up?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:37 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 290, Havo wrote:
In post 289, brassherald wrote:
In post 285, Havo wrote:Luca - Null, not a fan of his tunnel vision early
Havo, isn't tunnelling more of a towny action, though? That's actually why I'm thinking townier.
I would agree, but what struck me was his immediate tunnel vision on Tchill. LIke right from the Go.

I need more content from him, we'll see how it develops.
i'm confused. tunneling is fine but because he did it on tchill specifically it's not?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:38 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:45 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 294, brassherald wrote:
In post 291, Killthestory wrote:i now clearly remember why i originally left this site.
Because people don't just immediately bow down to the fact that you have solved the game?
:lol:

like I legit have mountain dew out my nose right now.

I would love to throw in my thoughts on why kts left but I am allowed to say anything negative about him, despite him saying negative things about me
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:46 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 297, MariaR wrote:I think KTS "how many mafia are there" dumbtell was legit
then you are very naive
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:46 am

Post by Havo »

In post 392, Cedrick wrote:
In post 290, Havo wrote:
In post 289, brassherald wrote:
In post 285, Havo wrote:Luca - Null, not a fan of his tunnel vision early
Havo, isn't tunnelling more of a towny action, though? That's actually why I'm thinking townier.
I would agree, but what struck me was his immediate tunnel vision on Tchill. LIke right from the Go.

I need more content from him, we'll see how it develops.
i'm confused. tunneling is fine but because he did it on tchill specifically it's not?
Has nothing to do with who he’s targeting,

Tunneling is usually town, yes,
But my cause for concern with Luca is I just finished a game with him where he showed no signs of this,
And then his ENTRANCE to this game is a tunnel. I think tunneling shows a lack of open mindedness or a stubborn
Rigidity that he came no where close to showing last game. He was much more even keeled.

I didn’t say I scum read him for it. Just noticed it and it gave me some concern. I expect it to play out.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:48 am

Post by northsidegal »

-
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:48 am

Post by northsidegal »

-
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:48 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 301, MariaR wrote:I think KTS last page has been genuine as fuck. Could be wrong
definitely wrong

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”